PDA

View Full Version : Hhhhhheeeeeellllllppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shark
07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I gassed up my new pmr and i have a leak from the bottom of the elbow that attaches the macroline to the Hyper 2. I have a tourny this weekend and desperately need this fixed. Also, could i play with this leak because it isn't massive. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bamf-hacker
07-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Remove the Macro line and re-seat it. If it still leaks get a new piece of macroline.

If it is the macro fitting, then remove the fitting and apply some teflon tape to the threads.

ttam13xlpb
07-11-2007, 05:42 PM
also if it is the macroline and not the fitting i found that it will help to put teflon tape on the end of the macroline were it goes into the fitting for a temporary fix

bamf-hacker
07-11-2007, 06:10 PM
I would not suggest doing that. The tape will not stick the macroline and the locks in the fitting will slip on the tape. Don't risk it and get new macro. You should always have some macroline in your spare kit.

ttam13xlpb
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
i was just saying if you do not have a spare this will work for a temporary fix.the locks actually bite throgh the tape and hold it in place...but get a new hose if at all possible like bamf says

applesauce
07-12-2007, 12:40 PM
yea...hose and fittings arnt to spendy, keep a few of each in your bag