PDA

View Full Version : time 4 a new hopper

hansell88
07-10-2007, 05:53 PM
well since my eggy II is startin 2 let me down bc it is starting 2 get old its time 4 a new hopper.i chose the most common 4 hoppers and that would b some sort of halo hopper,a vlocity jr.,a vlocity and some sort of empire one

Hossy
07-10-2007, 05:55 PM
search.......

if you liked your egg 2 get a new one, there super cheap now

wylde01
07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
depends on how much you want to spend and how fast you shoot, but i say the empire reloader b. if you shoot fast its good and if you buy a better gun (not sure what you have right now) you can always use it without having to buy a faster hopper. i also like the fact that it is sound activated over the eye in the halo. just my .02 on the subject.

SupaSnipa
07-10-2007, 06:30 PM
i would say the vlocity..ive heard greatr things about them....if you like your eggy 2 get another one or you could go with the evlution 3 for faster rate of fire

ttam13xlpb
07-10-2007, 06:46 PM
halo is the way to go imo...but i wouldnt reccomend the halo tsa's

Paradox313
07-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Vlocity = Battery Hog
Vlocity = Fast Stock
Vlocity = Light

Halo = Battery Efficient
Halo = Highly upgradeable boards,
Halo = Heavy

Do some research on both. Read all of the faqs, and make your decision.
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152

Shoot me a pm if you want to buy a Halo, or a Vlocity, i've got both.

Hob Hayward
07-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Empire B? Like a Halo, but better, because it doesn't use eyes.

tater_salad
07-10-2007, 08:44 PM
:yeahthat:

Drefish99
07-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I prefer vision over hearing. The Empire B puts unnecessary spring tension on the ball stack because it is waiting to hear the balls moving. When I had my Empire I had issues where the 2nd ball on the ball stack would get crushed when I finally went to shoot my marker so I ended up selling it and bought another HaloB... You should also look at the Fasta 18v. I really think it is a hidden gem when it comes to loaders are concerned. This uses a tab to sense balls falling in the feedneck. Great operation and great customer support from Kingman and not to mention not a bad price.

HelpDeskHustler
07-11-2007, 04:17 AM
vl jr. + gangster chip

Oscum Guy
07-11-2007, 07:32 AM
i dont like halos so id say search for a pulse. they look to be freakin sweet.

HelpDeskHustler
07-11-2007, 07:33 AM
i dont like halos so id say search for a pulse. they look to be freakin sweet.
they are but with everything at 15bps now there is no way he needs one. I picked one up and it is SICK

MVS1
07-11-2007, 08:06 AM
The Pulse is a great loader, but unfortunately its also a roll of the dice in getting one. I have had a couple of problems with mine, others never have had a single issue. I still use it over my halo, mostly because of the sync mode with the rf chip. My angry halo is a great backup to the pulse and I really like how much is available upgrade wise for it, plus you can find barely used ones w/upgrades for crazy cheap.
All that being said I would have to say that if your going with a new loader the vlocity jr. w/ganster chip right now is probably the best bang for the buck out there.

hansell88
07-11-2007, 11:41 AM
well since the vlocity jr is probably the cheapest thing of all and im on a tight budjet it will only allow me 2 buy a vlocity jr. but where can i find the ganster chip 4 later on

HelpDeskHustler
07-11-2007, 12:05 PM
http://www.allpaintballsupplies.com/gangstarpaintballviewloadervlocityupgradechip-p-836.html

CHAOSFTW
07-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Empire B? Like a Halo, but better, because it doesn't use eyes.

this isnt a good answere try to give more reson when you help people.

eyes and ears are both good but for different guns like my reloader b doesnt work good on my impulse or ion or most of the time my shocker, becuase its so quiet but its amazing on my spyders so i use my vlocity on my quiet guns, and the reloader on the louder there isnt a better one out of the two there just for different things.

Theheroguy
07-11-2007, 07:04 PM
vl jr. + gangster chip
cheapest
lightest
battery effecient
not made by nps

Ace24
07-11-2007, 07:40 PM
not made by nps
:dodgy: Nothing wrong with NPS unless your a store owner... Then they become *****y I've heard.

I say Empire Reloader B w/ Rip or a Empire Reloader B2. I've owned both and can easily say they are my favorite hoppers out there. They are sort of heavy though. Same goes for Halo's.

I don't like Halo B's because of the eyes though. Our field has paint that sometimes doesn't register in the eye's and it can cause issues. I see alot of issues with Halo B's that you don't see with Reloader B's.

this isnt a good answere try to give more reson when you help people.

Not your job to say that. The mod's are to determine if someone answers "like they should."

RIpaintballer
07-11-2007, 09:07 PM
eggy 3 action village $60

HelpDeskHustler
07-11-2007, 09:15 PM
:dodgy: Nothing wrong with NPS unless your a store owner... it's so hard to get parts for NPS products. the fact is you WILL break a hopper. period.

Ace24
07-11-2007, 09:50 PM
it's so hard to get parts for NPS products. the fact is you WILL break a hopper. period.
...it's not hard to find parts for Reloader B's... Considering they share the same parts as the Halo.

Do you mean the guns?

Tyler_ACS
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I know it wasnt a choice but I like my Egg3. If you liked the Egg2 then the 3 is just an upgrade!

bigred76
09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
...it's not hard to find parts for Reloader B's... Considering they share the same parts as the Halo.

Do you mean the guns?
He might also mean Pulses. ;)

Reloader B. Some people haven't had problems with Halo's, but more people have not had problems with the Reloader than with the Halo. Also, upgrade parts and replacement parts are all over the place! This hopper has been a mainstay in the industry for a while now, actually.

HelpDeskHustler
09-08-2007, 02:51 PM
He might also mean Pulses. ;)

Reloader B. Some people haven't had problems with Halo's, but more people have not had problems with the Reloader than with the Halo. Also, upgrade parts and replacement parts are all over the place! This hopper has been a mainstay in the industry for a while now, actually.

Nah, I meant the hopper itself. if anything internally breaks you get to buy an aftermarket part (impeller only) and if it's not an aftermarket supported part you have to buy the entire ball stack assembly for like 30 bucks.

DXS is known for replacing any part regardless of whether it's covered under warranty or not, Oddessy used to be, but when they merged with NPS their CS sorta went down the drain.

timmyshoota
09-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I bought a perfectly good Halo the other day. Got it home and ripped out the board and threw my Reloader B board in there. I literally ripped out the Halo board and tore the on/off button off in the process. I've never had a good experience with Halos so I just skipped even giving them another try and just went with my tried and true Reloader B.

Nah 85
09-08-2007, 05:40 PM
I have an egg2 and I love the battery life on them.