PDA

View Full Version : Don't fall over surprised, but I have a WTB request!!!

vikingshadow
07-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Yes, while I prefer to buy new and not deal with other people's issues on used items, I have a request. So I humbly approach the sales corner at our wonderful SOC forums...

Ok, taking the boots off now.....

I'm looking for a regulator. I'm thinking a CP Shorty, a Torpedo or some other high recharge rate regulator. I'm not adverse to buying it new, but I'm trying to do something and would prefer not to spend so much. Perhaps in the 20-40 dollar range, the lower the better. Shoot, if I have something you want or need, I may even be able to arrange a trade.

It doesn't matter what color the reg is, but I'd prefer black. I don't necessarily need fittings, as I have those. I would like it to have minimal scratches though, although it may end up going to the annodizer, so that may not matter if they aren't too deep. IT MUST WORK THOUGH. Otherwise, I'd be wasting my time, right?

I have paypal, and credit cards, and I'm not afraid to use them! So, post up what you got, what you're willing to part with, and we'll go from there! Oh, the quicker the better, too. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to buying things - it takes me awhile to decide to do it, then when I do, I want it NOW, LOL!

Paradox313
07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
OOH!

I've got a Dust Black CP Long reg, that was accumulated in a trade yesterday.
Interested?
I'll pm you.

big_daddy_d
07-10-2007, 11:53 AM
have a black gloss torp that needs the teflon washer replaced that i'll sell cheap, just PM me...

STRIKEFIRST
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
have a black gloss torp that needs the teflon washer replaced that i'll sell cheap, just PM me...

Blast replaced the whole upper internals of a tropedo for me for free and paid for shipping...even though I told them I bought it second hand and It was my fault for losing the parts (4 year olds like shinny things!)

Up for ya Vike!

Critical
07-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I've got a black torp as well, but big_daddy_d beat me to it. I'm not in HI though!

Nintendo
07-10-2007, 01:26 PM
ive got a cp dust black shorty

vikingshadow
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
PM's sent to all - thanks Strikefirst for the up!

vikingshadow
07-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Sorry guys! Just bought a new Torp for 10 bucks! Whooot!

Just ignore the pm's,k? Thanks!

newkid
07-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Is that fast enough??? haha, less than 3 hours

Hob Hayward
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Now where can you get a deal like that!?

big_daddy_d
07-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Well I have one for $15 if anyone is interested...

MR2 Woodsballer
07-10-2007, 06:17 PM
ive got a cp dust black shorty

how much are you asking for the reg?

vikingshadow
07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Hehehe, I told ya - I get impatient once I decide to get something! I'm like the buying Ninja - sellers don't even know what hit them!

Looks like this could become an all out regulator WTB thread, so I'll just keep it open for the other guys in here since I'm done with it. Thanks for all the responses guys, and sorry!

bigred76
07-12-2007, 06:54 PM
BigDaddy, hit me up when you get a chance, I'm interested. :)