PDA

View Full Version : Pilot A.C.S. 05 Vs Tippmann a5

PwrPak
07-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Hello Peeps,

New to the Spyder Gun, and new to the paintball games...I was told to buy a Tippmann A5 gun, which I did like 2 months ago.. coundt wait to recieve it, but having seeing the instructions how to programm to a simple 3 burst, was tricky... lets just say I had problems from the get go. I guess u can say. so I Tried to order a Spyder Electra , but company coundt send it in time for me to use, so I went and bought a cheap e marker from good ole Walmart.. Pilot A.C.S. 05 gun.. well easy to use and selectable firing options . My 2 cents worth for a beginner gun its is awesome.. I'm very happy to buy this gun !

Dye Grips on the way / Smart Parts Progressive Barrel / and a clamp Feed neck as well... so i very happy atm with this gun.. oh yea monster balls are crap.. next best thing would be Impact from walmart...

newkid
07-10-2007, 05:39 AM
glad you like it, yea monsterballs are crap and Welcome to the forums!

Critical
07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
The Pilot is a great gun, watch out though for losing the cocking pin. It has a habit of hitting the rear of the slot and flying away, never to be seen again.

SupaSnipa
07-10-2007, 06:51 AM
youre going to like your progressive barrel.....Smart Parts barrels are the best in my opinion...i use the Linear

Kenny_McCormic
07-10-2007, 08:16 AM
smart parts progressive is a very good barrel i wonder if there is a way to fix the flying cocking pin problem. shim the striker buffer maybe?

ttam13xlpb
07-10-2007, 08:33 AM
The Pilot is a great gun, watch out though for losing the cocking pin. It has a habit of hitting the rear of the slot and flying away, never to be seen again.
yeah thats the only problem i ever had