PDA

View Full Version : Does the scepter 4000 grenade launcher fit the MR2?

slim and shady
07-09-2007, 07:38 PM
I have bein trying to figure out if this launcher would fit the MR2, I know that it comes in Spyder thread but does anyone know if you can some how get past the shroud on the gun? Thank you kindly.

etrain
07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
i am not sure if the launcher fits but you could always take off the shroud.

slim and shady
07-10-2007, 07:15 PM
How do you take off the shroud? Does it affect the overall preformence of the gun? thank you.

wylde01
07-10-2007, 07:50 PM
all you have to do is unscrew it, there is one screw under the shroud. it does not affect the performance of the gun, it will however allow you to use any barrel that you want on it. i dont know anything about the scepter though.

Taillo
07-10-2007, 08:14 PM
The scepter grenade launcher look like having various ways to attach it. On PB Review, the pictures of the launchers on the markers shows there is an adapter that looks like two scope rings gripped on the barrel, and a tactical 7/8 rail to attach the grenade launcher on it. If it comes with this adapter then you wont need anything else to instal it. You may even keep the shroud.

slim and shady
07-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I hope your right Taillo, I will look that up myself to. I am really into milsim and want that launcher! But it is a sum of money to and I want to make sure it will fit the marker. Does anyone have a launcher on there MR2?