PDA

View Full Version : Spyder MR2 Compression system?

slim and shady
07-09-2007, 04:49 PM
I was woundering if anyone could explain this product to me and how exactly it works, what its benifits are ect.? Its the compression system from Python found on the MR2 parts list, another thread on this page.
Also I bought a BT16 barrel shroud on ebay for cheep then I was given the appex for my Birthday (Hasnt came in the mail yet), I was woundering if this barrel shroud would fit my appex and fit the MR2 at the same time. Basicaly would it just be the same as the BT m16 appex barrel as found on the MR2 parts list on another thread on this page?

I hope this isnt confusing to you all as it seems to me but any help would be apreciated, thank you kindly.

wylde01
07-09-2007, 05:04 PM
i think i may be able to help a little with the compression system. i talked with the guys in 2006 at the oklahoma dday event. at that time they did not have one for the mr2 and i think i was the reason it was being made. they were sending me their product trying to get one that would fit our shroud. basically it is like the freak or the empire revolver kits. it can fit on any barrel that you want and you screw it onto your marker. dont know exactly how to say what i want but if you pm me i can probably help a little more. as for the other question you had. i have no idea.

slim and shady
07-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Alright thank you! I have no idea how to pm you or else I would! But I just wanted to know exactly what it did, all you do is "clamp" it on the end of any barrel, then it has spyder threads so it will turn into your gun right? Thank you for responding so quickly.

pb34
07-09-2007, 06:07 PM
To pm him, go to his name, click on it then click send a private message.

slim and shady
07-09-2007, 06:08 PM
thanks

wylde01
07-09-2007, 06:19 PM
pm'ed you back with more info.