PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for some parts

Nordic1
07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Sorry Admins/Mods if I posted this in the wrong section of the board

I could use your guy's help... Here the deal:

A little over a year ago I modded my Spyder E99 EXT for LP... Delrin bolt (forget the brand), LP valve, springs, Palmer reg as well as a few other things.

I got the gun to shoot at 375Psi but after a handful of shots, the gun (the reg actually) would freeze (Co2) so I am looking to take the gun closer to stock.

I'm looking for a stock valve (with all associated parts), stock springs (valve spring and main spring) and a moderately bling expansion chamber.

I google Spyder vendors and surfed E-Bay and didn't really drum up what I wanted.

Can anybody here give me the name of a good paintball vendor that can get those parts for me?

OR

Does anybody have those parts in moderately new condition that would be willing to sell/trade for cash or my palmer?

Thanks guys

-Chase

paintballkid0206
07-08-2007, 05:15 PM
try getting them directly from kingman somhow.

Critical
07-08-2007, 05:24 PM
You would probably have better luck with this in the sales corner section, although this might end up getting moved there anyway. I have a stock valve with valve pin, cup seal and cup seal guide (little star thingy). PM me and we can work it out.

xSoulsx
07-08-2007, 05:25 PM
If you are looking to buy it, Look at the Sales Corner part of the forums..=):)

Kenny_McCormic
07-08-2007, 05:38 PM
wait the palmer reg is FREEZING UP? i have head of palmer regs covered in ice and still operating. Anti siphoning your tanks would be alot cheper than buying all new valve parts and an ex chamber

08Lud08
07-08-2007, 06:12 PM
I left you a private message.

Nordic1
07-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I left you a private message.

got it ... thanks man

If you are looking to buy it, Look at the Sales Corner part of the forums..=):)

I flipped through there for a bit after I left my post... didn't see 'exactly' what I was looking for... I'll search through it a bit later

Thanks for the responces guys

Oscum Guy
07-08-2007, 07:34 PM
you should get an hpa tank.

Nordic1
07-08-2007, 07:50 PM
you should get an hpa tank.

I would but I have a 20lb CO2 tank from my offroad rig... so its no big deal to fill tanks

HPA long term would be to expensive (as compared to my getting Co2 in bulk)

But thanks for the idea

Kenny_McCormic
07-08-2007, 08:31 PM
actually hpa is just as cheap in bulk minus the initial investment of the scuba tank and hpa tank

Nordic1
07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
actually hpa is just as cheap in bulk minus the initial investment of the scuba tank and hpa tank

Where'as I already have 32oz Co2 paintball tanks, 20lb Co2 Tank, Fill Kit and access to contractor fill rates at the local AirGas... lol

I appreciate the input (I looked this stuff up awhile back) I'm just looking to get my gun working for weekend splatter-fests without sinking a ton of coin into my gun

Kenny_McCormic
07-08-2007, 09:29 PM
then get/make an anti siphon along with the palmer reg it will perform like its on hpa

Nordic1
07-08-2007, 09:57 PM
then get/make an anti siphon along with the palmer reg it will perform like its on hpa

I don't know how familiar you are with Co2 (no offense meant) but in liquid form, its about 800Psi which is what regular HP Co2 guns operate at. When Co2 expands, ie from 800psi to 350 psi (what I had), the temperature of the gas drops. In my case, 8 or 12 shots, the Co2 temperature drop was enough to seize the regulator (frozen) until the reg warmed back up.

An anti-siphon should keep liquid Co2 out of the gun but it won't really combat my freezing problem.

However I do totally appreciate the input... I'm just looking to revert my gun back to stock-ish.

HelpDeskHustler
07-09-2007, 03:38 AM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=NqulryNyRWmls2XgOShlBymmvr8NZyOs2bk=?Cat egoryName=paintball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-kingman-gun-upgrades-kingman-parts-and-accessories

stock parts^^

if you can contact Kingman (if), they are actually very friendly and the prices generally are pretty cheap, but it took me like an entire week to get through their phone system to somebody.

Nordic1
07-09-2007, 07:12 AM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=NqulryNyRWmls2XgOShlBymmvr8NZyOs2bk=?Cat egoryName=paintball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-kingman-gun-upgrades-kingman-parts-and-accessories

stock parts^^

if you can contact Kingman (if), they are actually very friendly and the prices generally are pretty cheap, but it took me like an entire week to get through their phone system to somebody.

awesome thanks man