PDA

View Full Version : may be losing my mind!?!

Loaded_Weapon
07-06-2007, 03:53 PM
awhile back on ebay i found a loader that electronically displayed the number of rounds in the hopper. can anyone confirm this or am i going nuts? not sure if it was a halo or empire but looked like either one of them. anyone else want to comment?

pbfreak3221
07-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure you are going crazy, because I have no idea how a hopper could count the balls remaining in the hopper. I also don't see any real purpose to a hopper that could.

Jarhead
07-07-2007, 04:52 AM
awhile back on ebay i found a loader that electronically displayed the number of rounds in the hopper. can anyone confirm this or am i going nuts? not sure if it was a halo or empire but looked like either one of them. anyone else want to comment?

I have seen one too, It says it will automatically keep track of rounds in the hopper but I thought it was horse@#$%. Since there isn't a way other than maybe weight it could keep count. I think you saw one of those. They are most likely around to rip people off who don't ask questions.

I agree with pbfreak, what would be the advantage?

vikingshadow
07-07-2007, 05:20 AM
I saw it also. I think there was a tab in the feedneck that flexed as the paint went past it and kept track of how much was shot.

As far as why anyone would want it, why would anyone want HALF the stuff out there for paintball anyways? Because of hype, gimics and looking cool to your friends and people on the interwebs...

wylde01
07-09-2007, 08:27 PM
im not sure exactly what you guys are talking about but i know that the halo tsa hopper will keep track of how many balls you have shot. i have one as a backup and its kind of cool to see how many shots you shoot in a round.

vikingshadow
07-09-2007, 08:28 PM
I was going to post this myself - I saw yesterday that a Halo Backman TSA had an LCD screen...you beat me to it!