PDA

View Full Version : Diablo slayer ???

splater18
07-04-2007, 07:40 PM
any one have any expierance with this gun? i saw it on action village fo $130 and i seems like a good deal. i just want some feedbeck besides pbreview
thank you in advance

Opteron-O3
07-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Decent gun. It's a Fasor system. Forward Air Spring operated return (something like that)
It's a mix between a blowback and an electropneumatic. Half EP.

spyderpilotacs05
07-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I have a diablo wrath, is ok, but you could get something A LOT better with 100 more dollars.

The differences that i know between the wrath and slayer is the slayer comes with and led screen and the wrath comes with lcd. The slayer doesnt come with a twist lock feedneak but the wrath does. The internet says the wrath can acheve 20 bps out of the box the slayer only 18.

I regret spending all that money when i could of gotten someting a lot better like an icd promaster. If you already have a good hopper and a hpa tank than you should save and get someting better than the slayer.

Some weaknesses with the slayer is the exturnal hoses, just plain ugly. Another weakness is the massave lpr ,its at leask 2 inches long! there are no more after market triggers for it unless you can buy them used, FBM doesent sell them any more. The regular is to close to the trigger frame, it makes it impossable to wrap your thumb around it and get a good hold of the marker. I dont know i could be wrong but that is what i read on pbreview.com.

Some good things about it is breakbeam eyes, reduced chopping, but in my experience if you chop 1 time they dont work, you have to take out the squeege and clean them. It has a good stock reg, +/- 4 when broken it.

Most people on pbreview seem to make things seem better than they really seem. I advise you to save your money and get something better, but if you have yet to buy a good hopper, hpa tank and you are just starting speed ball this is the gun for you.

Pm me with any questions but if you want more info go to pnnation and look at the slayer. i think they have a ultamate faq thread about the slayer, aswell as the wrath and the icd promaster.

Ps. if you do chose to get the slayer over something better invest 30 dollars and buy the wrath.

Oscum Guy
07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
promaster nis also a fasor.

Nenkitsune
07-05-2007, 12:59 PM
promaster=/=fasor
bko=fasor.

the spring in the promaster and b2k ram is to fix a problem they have with FSDO and is usually taken out as a mod.

newkid
07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
or be the first one around here with a VS1 for $140

splater18
07-06-2007, 02:06 PM
or be the first one around here with a VS1 for $140

imo its a waste of $$

thanks and keep em coming

Tito=PBL
07-07-2007, 07:27 AM
also the slayer has only semi same with the wrath. and i find the trigger a little hard to get used to. i dont own the gun my friend has the wrath, and he likes it, but i would suggest a different gun.

Opteron-O3
07-11-2007, 07:19 AM
Actaully the FSDO can be fixed with an aftermarket board. With my t-board I was able to stop FSDO and my REx R3(Wrath clone) and shoots like a dream.

Sometimes by cleaning your LPR or getting a new one will fix it, but like I said getting an aftermarket board could fix it as well. I use the stock LPR too.