PDA

View Full Version : does anyone where to get cocking springs

theklu
07-03-2007, 09:10 PM
i lost one, its fine with one, but it would nice to have the other one...

oldironmudder
07-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Cocking springs? The long ones in the rear of the marker are main springs. You can get them in spring kits & check the the sales corner.

pb34
07-04-2007, 07:56 AM
I think he's talking about the springs that are used in the cocking mechanism. I have never seen them for sale anywhere before but I'm sure you could get one if you called Kingman. It won't be cheap though.

oldironmudder
07-04-2007, 08:03 AM
The spring in the frame? I just sold several for e-frames, both sear & trigger, but never found any for the sear in mechanical frames.

wylde01
07-05-2007, 05:53 PM
there are two long and skinny springs inside of the t-bar cocking mechanism. my only thought would be to call kingman, ive never seen them being sold but ill look for you. i can tell you that it was a pain in the *** when i decided to take mine apart to see what it looked like (freaking curiosity).

Critical
07-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Contacting Kingman would be your best bet for those springs.

wylde01
07-09-2007, 07:26 PM
sorry man i had no luck finding any online. im curious though, how exactly did you lose one of those springs?

theklu
11-10-2007, 05:30 PM
sorry man i had no luck finding any online. im curious though, how exactly did you lose one of those springs?

this a late reply, but i'm still looking for one...its the cocking mechanism, there are two in there...when i first got the gun...i only took that apart once and didnt realise the tension on them....then one day i field stripped it and both springs launched into the air, I only recovered one of them, and that one seems to be working fine, but a pair would be nice.

i did call kingman, it was expensive at the time and they didn't have any release date on them (last summer)

chnk
11-10-2007, 07:20 PM
i lost mine and just used my mr without them,

the t slide thing pops back and forth white i'm shooting sounds kind of cool, but mostly i just play with out it

jbtoronto
11-10-2007, 09:13 PM
ooh man that's funny and interesting though haha

I bet it makes it sound more like a real gun then - awesome!!!

chnk
11-10-2007, 09:49 PM
it really does,

the metal slidin back and forth sounds like shells unloading for the gun

theklu
11-12-2007, 06:54 AM
it really does,

the metal slidin back and forth sounds like shells unloading for the gun

hmmmm....