PDA

View Full Version : Any Major Flaws?

jared02
07-02-2007, 06:28 AM
Heyy everyone!
i was gonna buy a spyder MR2 from my friend. I was getting a great deal because my friend does not paintball any more and whats to sell his gun+some upgrades, but i have decided just to buy some of his barrels, not the MR2.
so now,.. i am looking at buying a spyder Electra 05
i would really appreciate if someone were to help me out by telling my about any serous problems/flaws about the gun.
also,..
what makes the 06 better than the 05? (just out of curiosity)

Thanks!
Jared

pb34
07-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Heyy everyone!
i was gonna buy a spyder MR2 from my friend. I was getting a great deal because my friend does not paintball any more and whats to sell his gun+some upgrades, but i have decided just to buy some of his barrels, not the MR2.
so now,.. i am looking at buying a spyder Electra 05
i would really appreciate if someone were to help me out by telling my about any serous problems/flaws about the gun.
also,..
what makes the 06 better than the 05? (just out of curiosity)

Thanks!
Jared

I'm not really sure as to the flaws of the gun because I never have owned one. Most of the time with Spyders though, if you take care of them they'll work just fine.

The difference between the '05 and the '06 is the '06 has eyes and I think it has a different feedneck.

06SpyderElectra
07-02-2007, 06:52 AM
lets just say the 06 is WAYY better then the 05 because it has stunning eyes and hardly ever chops, its has a wonderful regulator and a nice feedneck, the body looks better and is better because its lighter then the 05, and the barrel its comes wiht a 2 piece barrel so its very accurate out of the box, and also the delrin plastic bolts its good because it doesnt scratch the inside of the gun and the bolt lighter.

Heres how it stands to a Spyder Pilot

06SpyderElectra
07-02-2007, 06:54 AM
heres the link to the Spyder Electra 06 against a Spyder Pilot http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10818

newkid
07-02-2007, 07:05 AM
heres the link to the Spyder Electra 06 against a Spyder Pilot http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10818
BTW those are just personal preferances

shunut
07-02-2007, 07:11 AM
I'd definitely take the 06 over the 05. The operation is the same between the two, the only difference that you are going to notice is the eyes. The function of the eyes far exceeds the function of the ACS bolt.

06SpyderElectra
07-02-2007, 06:37 PM
also dont forget the main thing the ROCKING TRIGGER its stunning but its if you like it or not there is no in between