PDA

View Full Version : Feedneck to use with a scope

Gacler
07-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Hello, I got my MR2 with a large scope, similar to this one

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/prodimages/2510020.jpg

and with the stock elbow the Fasta hopper is just high enough not to interfeer with the scope, but I want to get a feed neck because elbows are cheap and just look ugly, so the question is, what feed neck is tall enough to be able to hold the Fasta and not interfeer with the scope? anyone got this setup? thanks!

Voodoo27909
07-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I had to get a piece of 1" alum. flat...drill it to fit where the carry handle/sight mounts, and then move the carry handle out to the edge of the alum. flat to off-set the scope enough to clear the hopper. I use the CCM feedneck. I dont know of an aftermarket feedneck that will move the hopper high enough to clear the scope. I have seen other owners mount the scope way to the rear (it actually overhangs the stock) in order to get the scope to clear...but I personally like the offset set up better.

Hope this gives you some idea's

AutoSpyder
08-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah I just found out the hard way, thinking it was a good upgrade I bought the CCM feedneck and adapter and when I mounted it and attached my Fasta it wouldnt clear my 46mm Hammers sight. I had to buy a JCS offset rail and now Im waiting for it to come in and see if everything works out.