PDA

View Full Version : Victor II burping problem

Sparticus321
06-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Ok, so I've had my victor II for about 2 years and its worked fine up until now. I put in my C02 (just filled it, so its not empty) cocked it and it fired fine for about 3 shots an then it went full auto and decocked. I cocked it and tried again and it did the same thing. So took apart my gun and lubed everything, cleaned everything, and the same thing happened, but I noticed that m striker o-ring was damaged, so I replaced it. Same problem came up again. My friend also has a spyder rodeo, so I took out his back internals (bolt, spring, striker, etc), put them in mine, and it fired fine. I am really confused here:confused:. I tried putting in each part of his internals in my gun separately and testing it, but my gun still burped for all of the tests. Help would be really appreciated as my friend has been planning a big paintball battle at our local field with all my friends and I need to fix my gun within about 10 days or else ill have to rent one of the fields guns. Thanks in advance!

Kenny_McCormic
06-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Its definitely that striker oring when you cleaned it did you completely gut it and wash the body out with hot soapy water? cause there might be dirt in there or something messing up the striker oring i would try changing the oring again.

Sparticus321
07-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks! I cleaned everything out with soapy water and it worked!