PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Upgrade Electra?

kishin
01-31-2006, 04:00 PM
Whats up guys? I currently have a spyder NEW xtra. I want to upgrade to an electronic gun. So as for your opinions.. Should i just buy a E-frame and all or upgrade to a guy as a whole. Also what guns do you suggest. I'm not really looking for tourney play, I

I'm just a weekend player who wants to have equipment to keep up with 17bps LOL.. I was eye'n the electra ACS 05' , a lot of you seemed pleased. Then a lot say the ION, but i heard with the ion its pretty difficult to maintain for new guys like myself.

So please any suggestions would be wonderfull thanx. I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

kishin

ooglieboogliebob
01-31-2006, 06:36 PM
welll since you have an xtra and you don't wanta really spend so much money .. i'd just say get a refurbished imagine on www.pbgear.com and then just take the frame off of that and put it on your xtra.. or you can have 2 guns ... one imagine .. or one xtra ...

kishin
01-31-2006, 06:56 PM
well.. i mean 200-300 is fine.. I'm just saying i play every week, just do not plan on going for tourney play. so i guess I dont need a HIGH end electronic marker.

thanx

big_daddy_d
01-31-2006, 07:04 PM
Look in the BST forums, you can find a used e frame for cheap, I believe someone is also selling an IOn for a little over $200

ooglieboogliebob
02-02-2006, 02:54 PM
hmm... yeah i saw an e-frame for 40 bucks .. but if you add 20 bucks to that .. you get an imagine ... so it means extra parts :) ... better deal IMO