PDA

View Full Version : need help!

xX T Calv Xx
06-29-2007, 07:28 PM
alright when i turn my gun on and try to fire it,it doesnt fire half of the time, iv left this thing on the charger for like 2 days so i dont think its the battery

it acts like the gun is not turned on at all but the board still lights up

and the thing is, sometimes this happens and sometimes it doesnt, sometimes i pick it up to fire it and its fine but then i will turn it off and pick it up later and nothing, it wont fire, and i cant see anything physically wrong with it on the inside or the outside

thanx

pb34
06-29-2007, 07:36 PM
You probably burned out the battery. Try picking up a brand new 9.6v and charging it the reccomended time and see what happens. Having the battery charge for that long isn't a good thing.

xX T Calv Xx
06-29-2007, 07:39 PM
yeah i'l try that

MVS1
06-29-2007, 09:21 PM
your battery is most likely fried, you should only leave it on the charger for 2 or 3 hours after the initial charging period, can't remeber for sure, initial charge is something like 12 hours. Tell ya what, since I'm such a nice guy, you pay shipping and I'll send ya my old (not really old, more a figure of speech) 9.6v rechargeable so you can get back in the action. My T-board runs on reg 9v's and plugging in the marker before using it is a pain in the arse. Pony up a couple of extra bucks and I'll throw the recharger in the mail with it. PM me if your interested.