06-28-2007, 09:38 AM
ok heres a pic of me with the gun just to proove it to ya :P

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z116/sport102/6-07003.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z116/sport102/6-07002.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z116/sport102/6-07001.jpg
ye thats right dont make fun of my pimpin bed lol

STRIKEFIRST
06-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Turn the pods so they are on your back :)

much easier.

NeedForSpeed
06-28-2007, 11:22 AM
yea..deffinatly put the pods on your back and upside down..much more comfortable and easier to take the pods out.
You were looking for upgrades earlier..get an electronic hopper.

clickclicksplat
06-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Actually, I use that pack... if you turn the pods upside down they have a tendency to fall out if you hit the ground hard. You should turn them behind you though...

brsport102
06-28-2007, 11:48 AM
lol why behind me then theres nothin to pertect my nuts lol.. now your tellin me i gota get a cup..

NeedForSpeed
06-28-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't wear a cup..I'll take my chances. Haven't been hit there yet.

Maxx-Damage
06-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Dont use tight pants, use looser pants with a belt. Best idea for comfort and protection.

Drefish99
06-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Cool. Just like your other thread I moved this to Picture Pages where it belongs. Thanks.

Paradox313
06-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Nice I like the marker.

How much did it cost ya? I might have to pick one up.

Clamping Feedneck
Barrel
New hopper, Halo, Eggy, Vlocity Etc.
New Tank

That's all I have to recommend for it. Other than that it looks fantastic!

vikingshadow
06-28-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm not so sure anyone was questioning your honesty in the other thread. They were just wondering about the gun was all since none of us had heard of it before.

Like Dre said, you might watch where you're posting your threads...

Kenny_McCormic
06-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Ive never heard of it either but I found an ebay auction for one TS stands for Tactical Sniper http://cgi.ebay.com/SPYDER-TS-TACTICAL-SNIPER-PAINTBALL-MARKER-COMBO-KIT_W0QQitemZ320131254250QQihZ011QQcategoryZ47248Q QcmdZViewItem

brsport102
06-28-2007, 05:32 PM
ye i think that there was so few of them made that there not vry populare but im not shure i hope its a good gun.. i mean it looks good :P

pbfreak3221
06-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Meh, I think it will be okay. Nothing amazing, but enough to get by on, and a great gun probably to start with.

applesauce
06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
cheap way to upgrade your harness, is go to the fabric store, grab some elastic (thick and black if you can) and sew 2 pieces together in the middle and then to one side of the pod holders. then take a 3rd piece and attach some velcro to it and it as a securing strap for your pods. sounds complicated, but its pretty simple if you have someone that knows how to sew.

Ace24
06-28-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't wear a cup..I'll take my chances. Haven't been hit there yet.
I've been shot there... and in the tip of the johnson at point blank range...

...the pain was... well I puked. Reffing is dangerous. :(

vikingshadow
06-28-2007, 08:23 PM
^^^Crotch Curtain for the win. That and the padded pants. I haven't worn a cup in almost 3 years now. If you play your bunkers right, you don't really need to worry about it (not for the reffing part, of course!)

Paradox313
06-28-2007, 08:33 PM
I've heard of people using small towels and wrapping the area like a loin cloth.

Ace24
06-28-2007, 08:35 PM
^^^Crotch Curtain for the win. That and the padded pants. I haven't worn a cup in almost 3 years now. If you play your bunkers right, you don't really need to worry about it (not for the reffing part, of course!)
I had a towel... and I still barfed.

I put a towel in my pants... "Crotch Curtain" I think is what you called it. It was double thick due to the front part hanging out and making sure the part in my pants covered my goods... and I had the protection of my Empire pants.

I was peeing crooked for a day or so and had a nice little red cap on it for about a day as well. I would have hated to see what would have happened if it wasn't covered as nicely as it was.

I have never been shot during play in the goods. I hardly get shot at all for that matter. :p I honestly think you get shot more reffing then you do playing... at least I have.

Oh and on the note of the marker. It looks like a marker put together from spare parts Kingman had lieing around. I see VS parts, MR1 frame, new "classic" Spyder body (how the revamped all the old names with the same body this TS has). Is it possible thats what the TS is? Spare parts Kingman had left over?

Barrel, LPC - VS parts
Trigger frame - MR1
Body, foregrip/reg, ASA/drop - New "Classic"

Anyone else notice this?

Maybe thats why you don't see the marker anywhere. They could have put it in some stores just to get rid of spare parts they had and didn't name it an official Spyder marker due to that.

clickclicksplat
06-28-2007, 09:08 PM
lol why behind me then theres nothin to pertect my nuts lol.. now your tellin me i gota get a cup..

Because if you try to do a slide or suprman dive with the pods hanging in front, you risk breaking the pods/pack and hurting yourself... And yes, cup is the way to go if you're worried about getting hit there.

LostCause
06-29-2007, 05:30 AM
never wear one, all of us decided that.....though im buying pants soon ;) since in a jungle game i got lit up right next to that area.....though i almost got my firend in his...though his dumb hand was in the way....

xSoulsx
06-29-2007, 06:11 AM
Actually, I use that pack... if you turn the pods upside down they have a tendency to fall out if you hit the ground hard. You should turn them behind you though...

Yea, I have that pack too. In one round I lost two FULL PODS of paint because it fell out. On time I kicked it and the other time i don't know whta happend. I think I slid and it got caught on the ground:D :D

How fast does the gun shoot I don't think you would need an electric hopper on that gun...

I have never worn a cup. Usally if you are crouching down its hard to be shot there...

leed
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
The TS is a ****s Sporting Goods only kind of Spyder. I saw them the other day when I went. I think it was Friday? Or Saturday?