PDA

View Full Version : BKO...C02 or nitro

Popcorn
06-27-2007, 06:53 AM
I just gota BKO should i get a C02 or HPA

(hint: C02 costs less but doesnt work as well)

newkid
06-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Hpa

NeedForSpeed
06-27-2007, 11:36 AM
...i think i know who this is.
Wrong forum little man. Questions about the BKO directly go in the Veteran's forum..or you could ask me:rolleyes:

twistid26
02-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Not that it goes here, but a BKO is an EP and was designed by the manufacturer to run on HPA/Nitro... CO2 would most likely harm the noid/microlines by freezing and/or having dirt and other junk in the co2.. its such a dirty gas.

kramernator
02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
BKO????

could someone clue me in?

oh, and what the twist guy said is generally true for and EP gun

twistid26
02-10-2008, 10:47 AM
a BKO is made by ICD (Indian Creek Designs) who also make the legendary Bushmaster. In actuality, the BKO is part of the Bushmaster series, but due to a slightly different action regarding the rammer (spring returned instead of fully pneumatic like a bushmaster) it was often seen as a poor man's Bushmaster. They are very nice guns, and if you ever get a chance you should at least give one a test firing.

While you can run an anti-siphoned Co2 tank to controll liquid flow into the gun, I personally would not use anything but HPA for any gun, whether for an electronic solenoid marker or purely mechanical. Co2 causes too many problems with freezing, is not consistent, and can damage O rings/hoses, and other internals.