PDA

View Full Version : Torn between two loves...

Ace24
06-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Well... I can't decide. I've used both, love both, and could settle for both. But I like the looks of the Alias more then that of the '06 Cyborg. But I like the '06 Cyborg performance more then that of the Alias... I can't decide. I don't need the speed of the Cyborg... and the money is a tad of an issue... I seriously don't know what to do.

tater_salad
06-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I say get the Timmy.

pbgrandpa
06-26-2007, 04:53 AM
I'm with tater get the Timmy

vikingshadow
06-26-2007, 05:52 AM
Which one is cheaper?

If I liked them both, that's how I would decide which one I'd get.

newkid
06-26-2007, 05:59 AM
:yeahthat:

HelpDeskHustler
06-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Borg!

pbfreak3221
06-26-2007, 08:01 AM
For me hands down for the borg, I love the cyborg so much, and I'm saving for one myself.

Ace24
06-26-2007, 10:08 AM
It's so hard! I can get a '06 Borg for 450-600 and I can get an Alias for $315-500... Not that huge of a price difference... but the Alias is still cheaper.

NO one has Borgs at my field and Timmies are looked down apon due to the retards that own them here and don't maintain them, causing them to work like crap.

If I wanted to be "OOOH BOY!" popular, I would go with the Borg... but I still like the looks of the Alias more and I'm alot about apperence. I'm unique in everything especially style and I like to be different. The Borg would make me different, as where the Alias showes up alot and isn't so different... but I could get it annoed different, as could I with the Borg (and I was planning on getting a dust black '06 Borg and getting the eye covers, band on the regulator, trigger, and barrel tip (When I got a freak kit) annoed a gloss silver. Possibly a acid wash silver with black acid marks)

UGH! I have great plans for both but only the money for one. :( The main thing that's making me cautious about the Borg's is the "Hit and Miss" theory. I've heard alot about when buying them, some can be good and others can not operate at all. Is this true?

Oscum Guy
06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
timmy!

Ace24
06-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I keep thinking about it... I think I can do more with the Timmy then I could with the Cyborg... It's so damn hard to find parts for the Borg too. Timmy parts are all over. I think it would be easier to own a Timmy.

I've decided to get the Alias. I'm going to look for a black bodied/silver shafted one... or an all black one that I can get the shaft, VA, Trigger, and band on the feedneck done in a flat silver or an acid wash silver. Sort of a darker silver... I saw someone do what I wanted... (tries to find it)

NeedForSpeed
06-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Hurray for the timmy. I found a sliver-black A-bomb timmy if you're interested..
EDIT: can't find it but I found an Empire. You just looking for Alias alone?

Ace24
06-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah. Just and Alias.

The only other ones I'd consider are the Ripper 2, and Dark. But the Alias is my favorite.

Basicly what I want is:
Gloss black body
Flat grey/silver acid wash ram tube
Flat grey/silver acid wash VA
Flat grey/silver acid wash trigger
Gloss black '05 Frame
Gloss black CP Shorty Reg w/ Mid band flat grey/silver acid wash
Gloss Black CP On/Off ASA (Rail mount)
Flat grey/silver acid wash CP rail
Flat grey/silver acidwash eye covers
Flat grey/silver acid wash Feedneck ring
Flat grey/silver acid wash '06 Freak back w/Gloss Black AA tip

Not sure what trigger I would want, due to my inexperience with Timmy triggers... Suggestions on this would be nice.

I'm planning on spending alot on the anno... if you couldn't tell haha.

If someone could photoshop one to look like this, I would be very greatful. I have it in my mind what it would look like... but I want it in visual.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9995/r211gd.jpg
^That is how I would have my Ripper 2. Only gloss black body, grey band on CP reg, grey eye covers.

I can't find a good pic of an Alias for someone so that they can photoshop it though.