PDA

View Full Version : Spyder pilot? Parts fit mr-1?

Sinsemillia
06-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Was just wonderind if the 2nd Generation C.A.M.D trigger frame and the delrin acs bolt from a spyder pilot will fit a mr-1? thanks!

Critical
06-25-2007, 12:10 PM
The trigger frame will fit, but the bolt will not, due to the back of the bolt being too long and the cocking pin being in the wrong place.

Sinsemillia
06-25-2007, 01:53 PM
ok, no biggie on the bolt, but will the expansion chamber and low pressure cell fit?

Critical
06-25-2007, 02:29 PM
The expansion chamber will not fit directly, you would need an adapter to change the size of the expansion chamber to fit on the MR. The LPC will not fit, there's no place to attach it to. Unless you were thinking of using the vertical adapter from the pilot as well, then it will fit, but you would need to come up with a custom length valve spring.

Fantom
06-29-2007, 02:08 PM
I used the vertical adapter from a Pilot in the process of converting my MR1 to LP. If I would had kept the original valve, it would have been a problem, but I put a Maddman Rocket valve and it works great. I'll be posting pics tomorrow.

BTW, the VA from the Pilot is not really a VA. Instead of a regular VA female threads, has this funcky stub good only for the factory expansion chamber.

This funcky stub allowed me to install my LP regulator in a horizontal position instead of the traditional horizontal.

Sinsemillia
06-30-2007, 09:15 AM
awesome! i would love to see some pics!

Sinsemillia
07-03-2007, 07:32 AM
what regulator did you use with the front lpc/exspansion chamber(i know u did'nt use the lpc i just dont know what that front block is called) ?