PDA

View Full Version : vs2 trigger problem

jish
06-24-2007, 09:12 PM
well i got my new vs2 a week ago and after a few days of dry firing and adjusting the trigger, i noticed a lot of side to side movement. Does anybody have any suggestions short of getting a new trigger (im a college student on a budget).

Griff
06-24-2007, 09:47 PM
thin teflon or (plactic)washer

VS2 King
06-25-2007, 05:39 AM
That Side By Side Movement Is Perfectly Fine It Happens On My Gun Too. But The Farther Away The Trigger Is From The Solenoid The Bigger That Swing Will Be. If You Have To Pull The Trigger Back A lot There Will Be A lot OF Swinging. If It Is A Short pull Then There Wont Be As Much.

jish
06-25-2007, 07:31 AM
That Side By Side Movement Is Perfectly Fine It Happens On My Gun Too. But The Farther Away The Trigger Is From The Solenoid The Bigger That Swing Will Be. If You Have To Pull The Trigger Back A lot There Will Be A lot OF Swinging. If It Is A Short pull Then There Wont Be As Much.

It wouldn't bother me except the trigger is actually missing the switch in the side to side movement, so im not firing about half my shots. Ive got it about as small a trigger pull as i can get it, and the side to side is much bigger than the front to back

VS2 King
06-25-2007, 08:17 AM
oh then i really cant help you there if your missing something. Try to get a new trigger frame off someone .

Mongo
06-26-2007, 11:38 AM
It wouldn't bother me except the trigger is actually missing the switch in the side to side movement, so im not firing about half my shots. Ive got it about as small a trigger pull as i can get it, and the side to side is much bigger than the front to back

Missing the switch? Have you adjusted the activation point set screw?

Griff
06-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I had a 98 pro E with the same problem. the trigger needs to be shimmed on one or both sides to help remove the sideways movement.