PDA

View Full Version : Got my MR2 Yesterday

pb34
06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Well after the wait, my MR2 came in the mail yesterday!! I was really busy yesterday so I didn't get to shoot it but I had a few minutes today. I'm very happy with it and can't wait to start upgrading it. I just ordered a red dot sight and will be upgrading it internally as well when I get some money. Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and say hello to my fellow MR2 owners.

wylde01
06-24-2007, 07:36 PM
nice to hear of a happy mr2 owner. i dont see many of them around here any more lol. well just know if you have any ?'s about anything we are all here. (me for around 6-8 hours a day.)

DRAGON
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Grats it's about time. Oh wait, you mean you didn't have one already? -

pb34
06-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Grats it's about time. Oh wait, you mean you didn't have one already? -

Nope, I had a little trouble with the guy I got the gun from so it just came yesterday.

Voodoo27909
06-24-2007, 11:07 PM
nice to hear of a happy mr2 owner. i dont see many of them around here any more lol. well just know if you have any ?'s about anything we are all here. (me for around 6-8 hours a day.)

I second what Wylde01 say's.

Personally.....I couldnt be happier with my MR2. It works flawlessly since all of the bugs are worked out. It took some patience, but it was well worth the effort. All it takes is reading what the other MR2 owners have encountered and taking the advise given and applying it on needed corrections (ALL of them...not just this fix, and maybe that fix...ALL of them). I doubt that there is a better Scenario marker out there when the MR is set up following the advise found in these forums. I just wish it had been available to me in its entirety like it is currently (I was one of the first to own one...so it was a learn-as-we-go thing for many of us in the begining. Read and apply, and you will not be disappointed. It really is an outstanding piece of equipment. Enjoy!!

pb34
06-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I second what Wylde01 say's.

Personally.....I couldnt be happier with my MR2. It works flawlessly since all of the bugs are worked out. It took some patience, but it was well worth the effort. All it takes is reading what the other MR2 owners have encountered and taking the advise given and applying it on needed corrections (ALL of them...not just this fix, and maybe that fix...ALL of them). I doubt that there is a better Scenario marker out there when the MR is set up following the advise found in these forums. I just wish it had been available to me in its entirety like it is currently (I was one of the first to own one...so it was a learn-as-we-go thing for many of us in the begining. Read and apply, and you will not be disappointed. It really is an outstanding piece of equipment. Enjoy!!

Yeah thats exactly what I plan on doing. That's how I got my Pilot to where it is now which is completely low pressure with a T-board and Eyes. I couldn't ask for a better forum to learn things.

wylde01
06-25-2007, 04:12 PM
hey voodoo when did you get your mr2? i got mine april 2006 and it worked perfect. the only things i did to mine was work in the acs bolt, put an empire reloader b on it, and run a remote line to an HPA bottle. on my fenix acs that i had before the mr2 all i did was work in the bolt and run HPA and never had problems. i dont know why people have to do a lot of work just to get a gun running perfect?

Greybeard
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Congrats! It's a sweet marker. Take care of it & it will take care of you.

Greybeard

QuiGonKen
06-25-2007, 05:33 PM

lol i think hearing less from owners may be a good thing i havent posted up for a while mainly because my gun has been workin' great....everytime i have that urge to buy a new gun (all ballers have that..."lets buy some new gear"..feeling every once in a while) i cant seem to get myself to do it...why? cant help but love my MR2 :D

wylde01
06-26-2007, 08:23 AM
lol. ive been thinking about buying another gun to mess with but something is holding me back. maybe ill just put 600 dollars into my mr2 and buy everything that ive always wanted to put on it.