PDA

View Full Version : Virtue or T-board

Kaptaincool
06-24-2007, 03:24 PM
What should i get and why

vikingshadow
06-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Which ever is readily available and which ever one you can afford.

ALL aftermarket boards do the same thing. They sample trigger pulls in the millionths of seconds, they all come with ramping modes, they all come with debounce, anti-bolt stick, dwell and rate of fire adjustments. Then all of them have some kind of "super" mode that they call their own. All of which is designed to help you lay down as much paint as you can afford to waste on the field.

That being said, I have never used the T Board, but I have a virtue board and it's an awesome board. I hear the T Board is awesome as well, and a lot of people here like doing business with the guy. (Whereas, there are some here that don't approve of Virtue's "business" practices.)

We'll allow this thread to stay open so long as it doesn't degrade to what they last Virtue thread became. If that's the case, you guys can go look at that thread instead and get your fix from there.

pb34
06-24-2007, 05:54 PM
As Vike said, all boards are similar and have a few contrasting qualities. I have a t-board in my Pilot and I love it. Not only is the quality of the board great, Scenario Dreams customer service is awesome. I have never dealt with Virtue and the only reason I went with the t-board was because I had heard great things about them and the price was way lower. That being said, I couldn't ask for a better board for my Pilot. Either way, I think you'll be happy with whatever board you get.