PDA

View Full Version : eyes for MR2

IronMonkey
06-23-2007, 05:57 AM
I have an MR2 with the scenario dreams board and have the eyes for it as well. Does anyone know if there is help out there for doing eyes for the MR2? I checked otters for the e frames but I am curious as to how to do it for the MR2. Not really necessary, but could be fun. :p Daniel

Nuwisha
06-23-2007, 06:18 AM
I too have that board, and haven't installed the eyes yet... I think there was a thread earlier about it...but you'd have to search for it.

With the Qloader, the only time I ever chop paint is when the pod is empty and theres just the few left in the feed tube...hasn't happened to me in a while though......less spray and pray and more paying attention to what I'm doing :)

nick_t33
06-23-2007, 07:09 AM
i also have the t-board w/ eyes, and havve not installed them...yet, still tring to figure out how to do it

Critical
06-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Putting eyes on an MR2 isn't that difficult, I drilled eyes for my MR1, and it wasn't that difficult. If you use a good, sharp bit, in a drill press, with the body well secured, it'll be easy. The problems come when people try to do it by hand and don't get the holes aligned, or take chunks out of the body. The second issue, not really a problem, is eye covers. You could use MR3 eye covers and mill down the foregrip so they fit, but where do you get them from? Or, you could make your own or try to modify eye covers from another marker, but it'll be trial and error to find ones that fit.

nick_t33
06-23-2007, 10:11 AM
yeah i was planning on using the MR-3 eye covers