PDA

View Full Version : PMR and BMS2!

QAZ123
06-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Well I picked up a PMR cause I needed a semi that had PSP settings in it. Well if you ever saw any semi I've ever owned (or pump for that matter) you would know most have been "unique" (Pewter shocker, Ironman Timmy, Freeflow Matrix, TS Timmy) so this is like the most non unique semi I've ever owned lol. With that being said.... This thing is sweet! Easy maintenance, rips, crazy light! Me like it lol!

It's basically stock except for the feedneck and barrel. The feedneck I think is just a stock PM neck and the barrel is an Empire kit.

http://i10.tinypic.com/62qd8xx.jpg

And since this is a pump forum. Shameless plug to show off my BMS2 again lol! It is definitely still my primary marker as I have way too many pump tournaments/events to not be taking heads with this beast as often as I can lol!

http://i10.tinypic.com/6gleqrt.jpg

http://i7.tinypic.com/6cea8pg.jpg

The cleats were kinda supposed be something artistic that I was gonna do but my batteries were running low and had to snap quick. Anybody says anything about them being dirty... well.. there supposed to be.. Clean cleats are for b******!

JB.

HelpDeskHustler
06-21-2007, 05:43 PM
put it on xball... lol

QAZ123
06-21-2007, 06:13 PM
^^^^^^^^ How do I do that? I thought it only had psp and millenium!

JB.

HelpDeskHustler
06-21-2007, 06:18 PM
^^^^^^^^ How do I do that? I thought it only had psp and millenium!

JB.
it says there are 3 modes in the manual... there are actually four, so when programming, follow the same directions for the other modes, but instead pull it 4 times. :D 3 shot semi -> full = happiness

Hob Hayward
06-21-2007, 06:26 PM
I like (though its not as if I havn't seen 10 others here aswell)

HdH, I find it odd that they wouldn't advertise everything they put in the board, usually people overexagerate on specs, not conceal features.

vikingshadow
06-21-2007, 07:34 PM
According to the tech guys, they put it in there as a "surprise", which to me means they accidently put it there.

Some dude named Nick A5 over at PBN claims to have discovered it, but I know I found it on my own before he said anything, as well as everyone else. Tell ya the truth, it gets annoying... :rolleyes:

Anywho, it's got semi, PSP ramping, Millenium ramping and NXL full auto.

Glad you seem to like the Rail!

HelpDeskHustler
06-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Yea, i figured it out by accident when i thought 4 would go back to 1

Ace24
06-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Just a quck question... since it's on the topic of the board and functions... my board has PSP, Millenium, Nitro... what is Nitro? (This is on my T-1) It feels the same as Semi to me... I don't get it and cannot find anywhere that tells what it is.

applesauce
06-21-2007, 08:56 PM
1. First shot is full auto.
2. Everything after that is the firing mode you set it to.

vikingshadow
06-22-2007, 06:07 AM
Nitro on the T1 board is just a faster semi - it allows for quicker shooting. I know it's weird, but it's true. Have you done the diode mode to unlock the additional shooting modes?

Ace24
06-22-2007, 06:51 AM
Diode mode? I have the SD T-1 T-board with Ultra chip... it has that?

vikingshadow
06-22-2007, 07:15 AM
No, I thought you were talking about the Stock T1 board. THere's a mod you can do to unlock the modes, which is pretty cool...

Ace24
06-22-2007, 07:30 AM
I still have the stock board. What modes does it have?

EDIT: PM me when you get a chance and we can finish talking about it there... I don't want to take the thread any further away from the topic. :(

Oscum Guy
06-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Just a quck question... since it's on the topic of the board and functions... my board has PSP, Millenium, Nitro... what is Nitro? (This is on my T-1) It feels the same as Semi to me... I don't get it and cannot find anywhere that tells what it is.
nitro is that you shoot and then when you hold down the trigger it shoots as fast as you were shooting.