PDA

View Full Version : Valve

Solar
06-20-2007, 09:19 AM
I've been doing some reading online and some people said that you need to use "lock tite" for the maddman rocket valve. Don't really want to go through that hasle. I was wondering if anyone has used this valve? The other ones i was looking at was Bandit bolts or new designs. Was wondering if anyone had any personal prefferences and why.

shunut
06-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I really liked the Rocket Valve when I had it in my TLX. Yes it takes a little bit more to set it up correctly but for the price and performance you get, I think its worth it. Do you have to locktite the SRP on? Yes, if you don't and it comes off you risk damage your valve and internals of your marker. I don't really know a lot about the other 2 valves you are talking about. I do know from what I've read the New Designz valve isn't great. Some people like it but I've read a lot of people saying it just doesn't provide enough air flow.

Solar
06-20-2007, 10:51 AM
The SPR is the what replaces the valve spring correct?
I was under the impression that you have to lock tite the valve its self into the body of the maker. (That is something i don't want to do).

shunut
06-20-2007, 11:25 AM
The SRP is the little plastic nut type thing that keep the spring on the valve. Thats the only thing you have to locktite.

Here is a link to the guide for installing the rocket valve in a Spyder:

http://www.maddmanproducts.com/Home_Page/Spyder_Guide.html

Paintball_Freak
06-24-2007, 04:47 AM
I heard that the Bandit bolts is very good (and Cheap $15)

weitjosh
06-27-2007, 10:05 AM
i run a ndz in my pilot and i have had no problems what so ever