PDA

View Full Version : CCI & Mike Casady

timbertiger20
06-20-2007, 08:12 AM
I just wanted to say I've been dealing with Mike Casady for about 6 months now as a dealer and I don't think enough people know how great this man is. This is one of the greatest vendors in all of paintball! He is easy to get a hold of, on time, and bends over backwards for everything! He has been the easiest person ever to work with and I don't think the pumpers even begin to know how much of an asset this guy is to our industry. Our last 3 markers have been produced and delivered in less than 24 hours. It baffles me how a one man operation could ever be capable of this. So for any of you looking for a pump......please take a good look at a phantom!

QAZ123
06-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah he is the man! I talked to him on the phone about business, xppl series and just to talk and he is a straight up great guy!

JB.

DRAGON
06-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Mike is teh ****! So are Phantoms. They go naturally hand in hand. Need I say more? - :D

Hob Hayward
06-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Definitely. My phantom was supposed to take a couple weeks to get delivered to my local pro-shop, took less than one week with standard shipping. This was for a custom annoed phantom too, not just plain black.

When I thought I had stripped the plastic nut used to keep the center of the bolt in place and emailed it about it, he didn't ask questions, he simply asked for address.

I love my phantom, and Mike has always been great when I've dealt with him. Truly an asset to the game, its a shame most of the industry doesn't compare.

timbertiger20
04-17-2009, 10:53 AM
I just have to up this and laugh as someone put the first post into APG in the CO2 mail section..................even though it was never intended to be sent in. Makes me wonder if the people that send stuff in are actually getting their stuff in.