PDA

View Full Version : Request more paintball

PBer
06-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Nation in already doing this

ESPN has a request thingy. Submit yours and specify that you want more paintball on ESPN 2 or w/e.

Use proper grammar and they'll have to read about 5000.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=contact/espntv

druid
06-17-2007, 07:47 AM
the thought's nice but if they (ESPN staff) were smart enough to log onto PBN...then PB is doomed beyond all hope....

clickclicksplat
06-17-2007, 08:19 AM
It wasn't started by ESPN on nation... It's just members trying to get people to request more paintball.

vikingshadow
06-17-2007, 08:40 AM
the thought's nice but if they (ESPN staff) were smart enough to log onto PBN...then PB is doomed beyond all hope....

amen X 2

Oscum Guy
06-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Paintball is the fastest growing sport in the U.S, but your coverage is not nearly as fast growing. You should include more coverage of paintball on your channels to keep up with the needs of many fans. - what i said.

PBer
06-17-2007, 10:59 AM
It wasn't started by ESPN on nation... It's just members trying to get people to request more paintball.

Yeah, I meant that when I wrote it. Sorry for the misconception.

And lmao yes. PBN is immature but the paintball section is regular guys.

clickclicksplat
06-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Paintball is the fastest growing sport in the U.S, but your coverage is not nearly as fast growing. You should include more coverage of paintball on your channels to keep up with the needs of many fans. - what i said.

mind if I use that? :D

UKwithPride
06-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Viva La Pbn!

druid
06-18-2007, 09:34 AM
And lmao yes. PBN is immature but the paintball section is regular guys.

THAT'S putting it mildly...talk about letting the inmates run the Institution...and if they look, it's going to be more than that one section. The news isn't going to report on a few 'regular guys' in one section...they are going to "Critique" the entire sport based on the rest of those morons...and you know it

HelpDeskHustler
06-18-2007, 10:05 AM
PBn isn't that bad, you're just exaggerating it. People won't look at small talk if they are looking for paintball stuff, and it doesn't take a ton of common sense to understand sarcasm on the internet, especially PBn since the dodgy pretty much follows every sarcastic comment.

clickclicksplat
06-18-2007, 06:18 PM
Meh, I like reading the 'nation... I'm just too lazy to reg over there.