PDA

View Full Version : team fundraiser???

ttam13xlpb
06-13-2007, 10:58 AM
well my team plans on playing local tournies pretty soon and we were just wondering if anyone had ideas on what teams could do to raise money for their team to play and practice more:confused:

so anyone have any ideas?
thanks

NeedForSpeed
06-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Sell stuff like Pizza kits/flowers/and whatever else people like that you can sell...like candy. It would take a lot of dedication and door to door but it does raise a good amount of money if done well.

ttam13xlpb
06-13-2007, 11:45 AM
thanks.anyone else???

bamf-hacker
06-13-2007, 11:46 AM
buy a marker and raffle it off. If you get a wanted gun you can make your money back and then some. Or raffle off equipment you have laying around.

vikingshadow
06-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Car wash? Get the local cheerleading squad to do the washing for you, and you'll have plenty of people come in. There are a lot of old dudes with an eye for pretty and plenty of money to spend....

Mow grass, get jobs?

ttam13xlpb
06-13-2007, 12:01 PM
we do mow grass lol.could do the raffle though

STRIKEFIRST
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Gun raffle is a good idea...You might be able to get a shop to cut you a break on one if you explain what you are doing.

Candy Bars @ school could be an easy route (I'm assuming you're in school)

Hossy
06-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Car wash? Get the local cheerleading squad to do the washing for you, and you'll have plenty of people come in. There are a lot of old dudes with an eye for pretty and plenty of money to spend....

Maybe youll get vikes wife to come, she may turn some heads!

To be honest, a great way to make money is to have a carwash. its the summer now. Youll have a blast and make money!

ttam13xlpb
06-13-2007, 12:39 PM
well not for the summer but yeah lol

clickclicksplat
06-13-2007, 02:50 PM
I dunno... I'd say get a job reffing at your local paintball field. Get to know the owners, and if they see that you know your stuff and you're responsible, provided your team can have some success, you could be looking at your first sponsor sometime in the future. Plus you may get an employee discount for stuff there.

vwjimmy
06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
There are a lot of old dudes with an eye for pretty and plenty of money to spend....

How said I had plenty of money???
;)
I think car washes, fund raising sales like candy and pizza kits are all good ideas...

vikingshadow
06-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Pshhhh, who ya gonna spend that money on, Jimmy? We're too old and been married to long to spend it on our wives, hahahah!

xSoulsx
06-17-2007, 03:12 PM

Mow grass, get jobs?
Lmao^^^ Nice
Cheerleaders

Yea I sold cany for a field trip once... And I kinda wanted to keep the money for myself..<<< Do that

Edit-!@- I would enter one tournament, if you win you usally get a prize.. If you win a prize. Sell it if you don't need it.
Or find a good deal on ebay that you can afford. Like i find deals for like a gun, tank, remote, paintballs, new barrels, and a hopper. FOR LESS THAN JUST THE GUN IS SOLD. < sorry for caps making sure you read it rite

applesauce
06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
buy off e-bay and re-sell through your local paintball shop. i could make a lot of money doing things that way!

NeedForSpeed
06-17-2007, 07:14 PM
buy off e-bay and re-sell through your local paintball shop. i could make a lot of money doing things that way!

hehe..the secrets out.

Popcorn
07-13-2007, 09:57 AM

finnaly i was waiting for some one to say that....