PDA

View Full Version : got an idea for a new mod Kingman

jimmythefoot
06-12-2007, 03:49 PM
of course it will need to be made by kingman or someone who has experience with metalworking.
how about a shroud, #250 in your pamphlet, that is a complete picatinny rail all the way across the top.
then add this rail system on the sides also....for lasers or scopes or lights

just thought this would be kind of neat and would give it an option to accessories that the competition, X7, allows for

whats everyone else thought about as far as mods for the MR2 guns

mr1gunner
06-12-2007, 03:58 PM
I think that would be cool on the MR1 also, but I'm not sure how you would attach it on the MR1 though.

Hob Hayward
06-12-2007, 04:06 PM
My friend and I were actually looking into making shrouds a while back, I'll have to rouse my friend and see what we can come up with for his tippy. Seemingly shrouds could be very simple, especially the air cooled machine gun style shroud - that requires nothing more than a good drill press and accurate measurements.

Most likely you'd attach it directly to the barrel rather the gun, though it might be possible to attach it to the gun itself.

SpyderFan
06-17-2007, 08:59 PM
for the mr1, how about using that midget rail on the top to attach it. and allow for easy red-dot mounting. maybe a g36 sim. i tried posting a board about this on the ops forum, but it mysteriously disapeared. i dont think they like spyders over there......