PDA

View Full Version : spyder pilot acs or spyder mr3

throwinpaint
06-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I currently have a spyder pilot acs and I want to upgrade to a better weapon. I play woodsball and have the oprotunity to get a spyder mr3 from a teamate, but I have heard that the mr3 has a problem choping balls at full auto. is that true? and if so what can cure that problem?

Hossy
06-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I currently have a spyder pilot acs and I want to upgrade to a better weapon. I play woodsball and have the oprotunity to get a spyder mr3 from a teamate, but I have heard that the mr3 has a problem choping balls at full auto. is that true? and if so what can cure that problem?

First paintball guns are not weapons. dont call it one. Most fields wont let you use full auto, so well if it has problems just at full auto youll be fine.

Your ACS is fine if its shooting well. IF the MR3 is super low, then go for it IMO. that is if it has no problems. id say keep the gun you have, or save up for a more higher end gun

throwinpaint
06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
what "higher end gun" would you recomend? I apligize for the weapon remark.

MR2 Woodsballer
06-11-2007, 11:56 PM
The MR3 has eyes, but they will only work in semi. Hossy is correct that almost all fields will not let you use full auto, so you really shouldn't need to use full auto. If you have the oprotunity to get one go for it you won't regret it.

mr1gunner
06-12-2007, 05:33 AM
How much are u willing to spend for a higher end gun?

throwinpaint
06-12-2007, 10:10 AM
I really dont want to spend a whole bunch on a new the price on thisone willbe a trade for my A-5 and some work on a web site. but I am having alot of trouble chopping balls at all settings and now the ball detent (factory) is broken so Im at a loss for what to do next Ive completly cleaned and gone through the gun and i cant figure out what is going on. please help!!!!!

MR2 Woodsballer
06-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Get the MR3 It has eyes as long as your in semi and your eyes are on you won't chop a ball.

throwinpaint
06-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Im choping balls even with the eyes on I do not think that it has to do with the bolt choping the balls I think that Im having another problem now but im not sure what is the problem is but Im not giving up. Will the ball detents cause the gun to chop in the barrel?