PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between a....

covert24
01-29-2006, 06:41 PM
Yo. I am wonderign wut is the differrence between the EP solenoid and the solenoid found in the ESP frames. i am wondering this because if u were to get lets say a.... Primal. which has the EP noid and u were to get a ESP T-board, why wouldnt u be able to use the T-Board with the EP noid? im wondering this because if i get a Zip/ T1 kit then i want to know if i can use my regular ESP T-board with it.

phatphil
01-29-2006, 06:45 PM
No, you can't, they are two completely different solenoids, not even close. The Spyder solenoid is a plunger style solenoid, an electropneumatic solenoid uses air: http://www.ottersccustoms.com/images/sm-solenoid.jpg. You know what the Spyder one looks like.

covert24
01-29-2006, 07:03 PM
yea ikno that but does it use some different volatage settings or draw a certain amoutn of amps? like u were to plug in the EP noid into a ESP T-baord wut would it do?

geeZus
01-29-2006, 07:21 PM
The board has absolutely no programming to control the solenoid. It wouldn't work. The solenoid doesn't just control itself, the board does.

durrell
01-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, if you think about it..the ESP T-board tells the solenoid just to click. With that solenoid it has to do alot more than that..

BallerX
01-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Scenario Dreams does make a T-Board for the Dragun T1, which is the way to go if you have a T1 kit / Zip Kit and want to put in a T Board.

covert24
01-30-2006, 10:58 AM
yea i kno. i was jsut wondering why u couldnt use a EP noid with a plunger noid. aight thx for the help guys. appreciate it