PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

TheDarkShadow
10-04-2008, 05:42 PM
that's horrible to hear, ramrod

DFSniper
10-07-2008, 02:06 PM
outshooting your stock board is FTL... anyone want to donate me a board with uncapped semi?

xsvly-fat
10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Lol I'll send mine right away :dodgy:

My glasses broke and now I have to use my old pair and everything is like wierd

marvin-martian
10-14-2008, 01:20 PM
"One of the more interesting things about the game play is the Character Stat Assigning. I was able to level up the Wizard and the Witchdocter to a few levels and noticed something strange.

I was able to talk to the lead director of the demo area and was no at liberty to say but was able to tell me that Character Stat assigning will be totally automatic. You will not have any control of which stats get increased. This greatly reduces strategy and builds for the near future when Diablo III gets announced."

DFSniper
10-14-2008, 01:28 PM
that blows.

im so drained right now. i want to do my homework, but at the same time, i don't.

interceptorMR2
10-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Turns out we can't keep our house anymore and we are giving it back to the bank, so I'm moving this weekend to a manufactured home (trailer/turd) in a different neighborhood. The house is so freakin small, and quite frankly, its ugly as heck, but its better than living in our camper... i think.

Oh plus we can't pay for internet, tv, or cell phones anymore, so I'm cutt off from the rest of the world unless I *accidentally* connect to a friend's wireless signal thats coming from a few houses down...hehe.

slim and shady
10-14-2008, 03:17 PM
well somone stole my truck last night im pretty upset about that. To add to my problems here is a very short(the list is actually very long but ill give you an idea) list of the other things I had inside the vehical wial it was stolen.

2 .22 rifles with scopes
a 12 guage breake barrle rifle
a 30-30 rifle
a .308 savage lever action with scope
Browning buckmaster bow
GPS
radios
3 MP3 players
Binoculars
all my preditor calls
all my elk calls
2 hunting blinds
gun cases
2 eliminators 400W and 1000W
expensive hunting boots X2 Sets
folding tables chairs stools
seat for my sawmill and about 500$ worth of blades.
and ALOT more

what makes me the madest about it all is some of my kids toys were in there thats ****** up.

DFSniper
10-14-2008, 03:33 PM
oh wow. hope they catch the guys! have all the serial numbers from your guns written down?

TheDarkShadow
10-14-2008, 03:33 PM
holy **** dude, why do you keep all that stuff in there?

xsvly-fat
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Turns out we can't keep our house anymore and we are giving it back to the bank, so I'm moving this weekend to a manufactured home (trailer/turd) in a different neighborhood. The house is so freakin small, and quite frankly, its ugly as heck, but its better than living in our camper... i think.

Oh plus we can't pay for internet, tv, or cell phones anymore, so I'm cutt off from the rest of the world unless I *accidentally* connect to a friend's wireless signal thats coming from a few houses down...hehe.

I was wondering why you haven't been on lately, sorry to hear that
well somone stole my truck last night im pretty upset about that. To add to my problems here is a very short(the list is actually very long but ill give you an idea) list of the other things I had inside the vehical wial it was stolen.

2 .22 rifles with scopes
a 12 guage breake barrle rifle
a 30-30 rifle
a .308 savage lever action with scope
Browning buckmaster bow
GPS
radios
3 MP3 players
Binoculars
all my preditor calls
all my elk calls
2 hunting blinds
gun cases
2 eliminators 400W and 1000W
expensive hunting boots X2 Sets
folding tables chairs stools
seat for my sawmill and about 500$ worth of blades.
and ALOT more

what makes me the madest about it all is some of my kids toys were in there thats ****** up.

I really hope you get the person who did that, I can't believe someone would even do that

slim and shady
10-14-2008, 06:46 PM
well through some smart thinking I found my truck. today is a voting day, so I put up posters in the voting hall sure enough out of the hundreds of people that go vote somone saw my truck gave me an approximation and I found it there. Good news is at first apperance it doesnt seem like they hurt the truck in anyway. But I couldnt touch it untile the police come and looked at it (they then comfinscated it and wouldnt let me touch it anyway) I can tommorow though. Durring my look around I noticed 4 LARGE fingerprints clear as day on the driver side window from when they closed the door. So if he is a repeate offender they should catch him. The prints were real clear. Sadly however they did steal everything including one of my childrens baby seats. How ****** up is that?

The reason it all was in my truck is from sept1(Bow season starts) until december 20th (Rifle season ends) I pretty welll live out of my truck. I have a camp setup where I hunt (Elk, deer, moose, chickens, preditors such as coyotes fox and bear.) Because I hunt such a wide veriety of animals I have a very large hunting season. I wouldnt leave my guns in camp if im not there so I throw them in my truck. Because it was thanksgiving I wasnt hunting I went to see my parents. I left the guns in there so I could leave early the next morning without waking my kids up. So yeah, im not dumb just unlucky.
But thanks for all the "hope it works out" I appreciate it.

xsvly-fat
10-14-2008, 07:52 PM
well through some smart thinking I found my truck. today is a voting day, so I put up posters in the voting hall sure enough out of the hundreds of people that go vote somone saw my truck gave me an approximation and I found it there. Good news is at first apperance it doesnt seem like they hurt the truck in anyway. But I couldnt touch it untile the police come and looked at it (they then comfinscated it and wouldnt let me touch it anyway) I can tommorow though. Durring my look around I noticed 4 LARGE fingerprints clear as day on the driver side window from when they closed the door. So if he is a repeate offender they should catch him. The prints were real clear. Sadly however they did steal everything including one of my childrens baby seats. How ****** up is that?

Glad to see you got it back, I'm sure all the stuff will be returned now that they got the truck and with the finger prints they should be able to find the person who stole the stuff

slim and shady
10-14-2008, 08:17 PM
I hope we get the guy however im not to optimisticabout getting my stuff back. Why would he tell them where he stashed it? I mean I hope I do but I just cant see it happening right now.

interceptorMR2
10-14-2008, 08:20 PM
what an ***, i mean really, he stole the baby seat too? wow... quality guy right there.

slim and shady
10-14-2008, 08:41 PM
^my thoughts exactly

bigred76
10-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Sucks Slim, hope you get your stuff back.

I hate myself right now. I'm too addicted to buying guns! :(

oldironmudder
10-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Well, I have finally found something I was looking for online that I couldnt find what I wanted. Specs on the International 6.9L (420ci) Diesel Engine. I have found a few things on it but not what I want.

Also ran cross turbo kits, intercoolers & other stuff to make one better so I may buy another truck (1 ton dually with a steel flatbed & 4spd.), like i need another. Already have a '90 F-150, '78 Bronco, '77 F-100, '77 F-250, '75 F-150 & a '99 Buick & my wifes old '00 Malibu.

Im not really pissed, just a little flustrated.

DFSniper
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
haha. mudder, my best friend's father in law fixes light trucks for fun, but doesnt want to sell them. he has 8-10 S10s and Rangers in his yard.

xsvly-fat
10-15-2008, 02:39 PM
I hope we get the guy however im not to optimisticabout getting my stuff back. Why would he tell them where he stashed it? I mean I hope I do but I just cant see it happening right now.

He would probably get in less trouble if he just said where the stuff was, just keep your head up I'm sure it'll turn up I mean he can't hide all of that stuff.

I had to cut fire wood today uh I hate that job.

DFSniper
10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
ugh, every picture i upload on myspace gets to 100%, then it gives me an error message, stops, and goes to the next one...

slim and shady
10-15-2008, 05:37 PM
He would probably get in less trouble if he just said where the stuff was, just keep your head up I'm sure it'll turn up I mean he can't hide all of that stuff.

I had to cut fire wood today uh I hate that job.

Thanks but I share no optimism in our law inforcment. first I find the truck for them tell them were to find it and where very noticible good evidince is all they have to do is take the fingerprint throw it in the computer and take the guy down. It could have bein done in 24 hours from when the truck was taken. Instead they take my truck dont look at it today at all and then when I phone asking why they dont want me to come give a statment they reply "when we are done looking at your truck....." they hadnt even started. they told me there was only one person capable (thats who I was talking too) and that he goes on night shifts tommorow for the next 3 days and hes not going to do it until he can do it in the day. Why didnt he do it today then. Everything will be gone and sold before he looks at it. I realise im not the only person in the world ect. however 3 days thats bull****.

DFSniper
10-15-2008, 05:41 PM
it is. theres too much bureaucratic red tape around justice and law enforcement these days, no wonder people get away with so much ****. don't people know how to prioritize?

slim and shady
10-15-2008, 05:50 PM
im not bringing down law inforcment in anyway im just mad and frustrated I relise they have a job to do and should know how to do it. but even if they do catch them what happens. nothing its just bill****.

DFSniper
10-15-2008, 06:20 PM
kingman's tolerances piss me the **** off. been sanding this tigershark bolt for hours trying to make it fit. i get all the way in, then as soon as the bolt gets close to the feedneck, the top tube tightens up like a [female reproductive organ]! (can you say that?)

hmm, i guess you can!

bamf-hacker
10-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Top 5 posters for your viewing pleasure:

DFSniper 314
marvin-martian 162
bigred76 86
durrell 83
paintballkid0206 73

slim and shady
10-15-2008, 06:33 PM
DF........no suprise!

jim762
10-16-2008, 02:17 PM
My stock and remote haven't gotten here yet. Stupid PaintBall-Online must have sent it regular mail. That means no telling when i will get it. I got everything else i needed from extreme velocity in a week!!! Now i have to play this week with out a remote or stock. I was looking forward to having my marker finished for the weekend. I hate waiting, I want instant gratification!!!!!

bigred76
10-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Come back to the States, then. :)

jim762
10-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Come back to the States, then. :)

4 more months then I will be back. Will be in Lemoore Ca!!!!!!!

bigred76
10-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Ouch, that's about 3hrs south of me (Google driving time, I normally drive as fast as they do).

jim762
10-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I looked at it on google earth and it's in the middle of no where!! Close to the mountains and Vegas is with in driving distance!!!

DFSniper
10-16-2008, 07:33 PM
so i'm pretty pissed. last thursday i was supposed to go out to dinner with my best friend, his wife, and this girl he knows. well, she tells him a few hours before we were supposed to go out that she's spending time with her friends since she feels like she's been neglecting them, and asks if we could do it this week. well, she did the same **** today. so we ended up sitting around the house eating pizza and watching movies instead of going out to dinner. his wife leaves for germany on sunday, so it was supposed to be a going away dinner as well as a double date...

jim762
10-16-2008, 08:49 PM
My stock and remote haven't gotten here yet. Stupid PaintBall-Online must have sent it regular mail. That means no telling when i will get it. I got everything else i needed from extreme velocity in a week!!! Now i have to play this week with out a remote or stock. I was looking forward to having my marker finished for the weekend. I hate waiting, I want instant gratification!!!!!

I would like to applogize for this post. I spoke to soon. I just picked up my stuff from the post office. Paintball-online is not stupid and gave great customer service

xsvly-fat
10-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I hate yard work...

slim and shady
10-18-2008, 09:02 PM
well im pissed the police ****ed took my truck with good prints on it and left it sit outside for three days. It rained can you guess what happened to the prints on the outside driver window? WTF? I mean they knew what would happen its all just BS.

TheDarkShadow
10-19-2008, 02:09 PM
this is the worst day of my life, it should have been a good day, I went to halloween haunt @Kings Island in OH last night, came home at 2 in the morning. today is my sister's 21st birthday so her, her friends and some of my older cousins were going out for the last night and at midnight they were going to go drinking. ... This morning roles around, I role out of bed at about 10 I walk out into my kitchen and my dadtakes me back into his room. He tells me something that I cant believe. He told me that at about 3:30 my sister and her group of friends were home and they were out in the living room and my sister's friend goes into their room and tells them that Megan my cousin isnt acting right, he thinks oh, well they must be drunk or what ever, they try and get her up to walk her around, but she just passed out, and is unconcious on the couch, my dad said she looked kinda grey when they went out there. they call 911, the EMS took her to the hospital and she died there. They said she had a heart attack. (No it wasnt alcohol poisoning, she only had 4 drinks, which isnt much for her) She was 22, It's hard to believe it. My family is tore up, obviously, I cant talk about it with out crying. worst ****in day of my life.

LostCause
10-19-2008, 02:19 PM
My Prayers are out for you and your family man. and a heart attack that young? Extermly rare....but she's in a better place hopefully.

:(

TheDarkShadow
10-19-2008, 02:24 PM
yea it is ****ed up, my brother's girl friend was there and she said that My cousin said that her heart was racing most of the whole night

jim762
10-19-2008, 04:24 PM
my prayers go out to you and your family

DFSniper
10-19-2008, 04:26 PM
mine too. is it just me, or do more bad things keep happening to forum members?

i hope i can get an extension on my anthropology essay. its supposed to be 5 pages, and i have almost one done. this introduction is probably the best iv'e ever written, but i have about 15 more quotes to add from books we've read, and its due tomorrow. i'm getting ready to pull an all-nighter and skip calculus in the morning to finish it and/or sleep in.

LostCause
10-19-2008, 04:42 PM
welll my isnurance baiscaly dropped me over one car accident (had to pull out or parents would pay triple on theres), owe my parents $2500 and no job, or way to get to job cause i dont have car...dang....should be itnresasting.....

calebh
10-21-2008, 11:53 AM
some ****stick got a hold of my debit card number, and started spending just in time to use up nearly my entire paycheck before i even knew it was there.

thankfully, the bank will be investigating and returning my money, i just don't know when...

jim762
10-21-2008, 02:07 PM
My dog keeps taking a crap under the bush right near the front door. I guess he wants to welcome any one who comes by.

TheDarkShadow
10-21-2008, 04:24 PM
just got back from the visitation, i feel a little better. the funeral is tomorow

DFSniper
10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
my 12 grade AP english, goverment teacher, and senior class sponsor passed away yesterday :(

jim762
10-22-2008, 09:14 PM
The tournament was cancelled.:mad: It seems that since they scheduled it on a thursday no one else could show up. Its pretty complicated. First of all it a Navy tourny between all the department at the command. Since my wife works is security forces, i was on thier team. it started out they were going to do it on sunday, but to many people complained that they spend sundays with family and asked to have it during the week. Now no one can show up because they can't get out of work. I'm going to find out the next time they have a Morale Welfare and Recreation meeting and attend. :nunu: I want to see who these people are.:angry: :angry:

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 03:28 AM
"i wanna see you...i miss you...we need to make it happen somehow"

got this on myspace from a girl whos pretty much like a sister to me and i havent seen her since 9th grade. almost made me cry :(

bigred76
10-23-2008, 09:52 AM
Sascha... hit her up! Jesus, man, pull yourself together!

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 10:08 AM
lol. if you ever get on myspace, check out the comments on my page. plus, she has a boyfriend :(

slim and shady
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
camshaft went out of my sawmill, and the thieves were back in my yard again last night at 2:30

jim762
10-25-2008, 09:42 PM
camshaft went out of my sawmill, and the thieves were back in my yard again last night at 2:30

Not sure what the fire arm laws are like in Canada but, I think its time for you to express your god given right to protect your family and property. Or, I saw a thread on of the boards about building paint ball land mines..lay a few of those out but, use some type of permenent dye in them....:D

bigred76
10-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Ugh, gun's not in. He doesn't even know what method he shipped, other than that it was the cheapest method. Parcel Post ftmfL!!!

I found some good trip "warnings" (alarms, whatever you want to call it) once that incorporated a 20ga blank and a fishline. I'll see if I can't find the link for you.

DFSniper
10-26-2008, 02:57 AM
time to invest in an automated paintball turret??

i had a dream last night that some rednecks tried ****ing with me and my car in the school parking lot. my trunk was open and my pb gear was still in the back, but when i grabbed for the timmy, i realized it was at home :(

jim762
10-26-2008, 01:47 PM
PBReview banned my IP address from their forums. Not sure why, i only posted two things. That was before i found this forum. I guess its no great loss.

bamf-hacker
10-26-2008, 04:09 PM
I HATE SALE THREADS!!!!!

I have my markers for sale and I am sooooo tired of the man that gun is hot posts. FREAKIN BUY MY STUFF OR DON'T POST!!!

Sorry rant done!

TheDarkShadow
10-26-2008, 04:23 PM
well your guns are hot...

bigred76
10-26-2008, 04:32 PM
I have my markers for sale and I am sooooo tired of the man that gun is hot posts. FREAKIN BUY MY STUFF OR DON'T POST!!!!

Trade you for a Protege? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Kingman%20Site%20Stuff/30a6b0e1.gif

Try getting offered Ego's all the time when I clearly state that I don't want them. :(

slim and shady
10-26-2008, 07:49 PM
what is the link red? anyone else have ideas let me know they hit 6 houses and stole my friends car (went in his house and took the keys out of his pants, long story.) its starting to feel like im living in the "hood"

DFSniper
10-26-2008, 07:55 PM
that sucks, and you without your guns :(

my dad keeps his .45 in the night stand and used to keep the home defense shotgun over the door of the walk-in closet in our old house. now he keeps most of the guns in the hall closet. of course the AR has 10 mags hanging next to it :D

jim762
10-26-2008, 07:59 PM
Like Ted Nugent says, "its your God given right to protect your life and property."

DFSniper
10-27-2008, 03:36 AM
ugh, overslept... time for a fast shower and haul ass to school...

TheDarkShadow
10-27-2008, 02:10 PM
but yet you have time got on SOC :p

DFSniper
10-27-2008, 02:15 PM
of course! i have to check KUSA, PBN, myspace, facebook, and my email first thing in the morning.

but hey, i made it to my first class with 5 minutes to spare (hit 85 on the bypass before i had to start slowing down :p). and it helps that the teacher is almost always 5 minutes late.

so i have a 75 question macro test to finish by tomorrow (halfway done), anthropology test wednesday, and calculus and chemistry on thursday. this week isn't going to be fun...

jim762
10-27-2008, 02:21 PM
I placed an order with Punisher paintball on the 23 rd and haven't heard **** from them. I would think it would have been shipped by now or at least tell me its on back order....BTW good luck on your tests Sniper

DFSniper
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
thanks.

oh, and i forgot to add IOG on my daily list. and if i have time, i read my webcomics in the morning...

i hope my germany strap gets here soon. the guy got a return mail when he sent it out because he didnt copy my address down right (i'm pretty sure i wrote nice and neat).

SpyderMan723
10-27-2008, 04:45 PM
I placed an order with Punisher paintball on the 23 rd and haven't heard **** from them. I would think it would have been shipped by now or at least tell me its on back order....BTW good luck on your tests Sniper

they called my house to tell me what i ordered was on backorder.. check your missed calls?

but yea they dont really respond to emails so if you want to know the status of your item you should probably call them.

slim and shady
10-27-2008, 06:49 PM
well stress levels are far to high, paranoia higher this = me starting smoking again after 2 1/2 years. I should kick myself in the ass.

jim762
10-27-2008, 07:12 PM
they called my house to tell me what i ordered was on backorder.. check your missed calls?

but yea they dont really respond to emails so if you want to know the status of your item you should probably call them.

Since i am in Japan, i will have to call them tonight. Just found out they have the stuff I ordered at the local shop. Thanks

jim762
10-28-2008, 01:08 PM
i am so ****ing mad, but i don't have any one to yell at about this!!!!I saw the original artical a few days ago , and have been thinking about it for a while now.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081028/ap_on_re_us/boy_shoots_himself;_ylt=ApXcZAsmaD9GaR4twJhs.2as0N UE

What idiot lets his 8 year old try out a full auto UZI with out holding the weapon with him? Most grown men would have a hard time controlling the recoil of an uzi on full auto, what makes them think an 8 year old could do it. Its idiots like this that give responsible gun owners and parents a bad name. This guy should be put in jail to rot. I would love to get my hands around his throat. Its no wonder they want to take away my guns!!!!

DFSniper
10-28-2008, 01:12 PM
wow... thats just ****ing stupid!

jim762
10-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Here is a more detailed story i just found......http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6121915&page=1

AI have met some stupid people in my life but the Father and the instructor get my vote for the Darwin awards.

bigred76
10-28-2008, 02:07 PM
:yeahthat: That's just ****ing retarded.

I hate people who can't ****ing clean their guns. I just got my new one in and it looks like it hasn't been lubed or cleaned since it was ****ing made 3 years ago. :hoppingmad: :flame: :mad:

DFSniper
10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
thats how my timmy is/was..

had to reinstall battlefield because when i deleted one of the mods it deleted my .exe file. now i'm getting BAD visual glitches :(

marvin-martian
10-28-2008, 05:31 PM
So i got certified mail from the DMV today. They wanted to inform me that they found out about my speeding ticket (1-9mph over) in South Carolina. I was then told that within 90 days, I have to pay 75 dollars to attend a driver improvement course. When this is completed, I have to show proof and then pay 115 dollars to have my license reinstated. If these things arent completed within those 90 days, my drivers license gets taken away.

TheDarkShadow
10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
my family is having financial problems, we will probably get rid of satalite TV, possible cell phones (if so we will be stuck with tracphones-LAME) we're gonna be cutting back. I hope to god that they dont take the DSL, I cant go back to dial-up.

jim762
10-28-2008, 11:23 PM
Punisher paint ball had my stuff on back order for a week and never let me now....they could have emailed me or at least updated their website.

Hey Marvin, hows Va Beach? I lived there for 12 years before moving to japan

bigred76
10-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I just found brass flakes and gunk with brass inside of it inside my new gun's HPR... can I be any more pissed than I already am? Stay tuned for tomorrow when I take a peek inside the ram, LPR, valve, and solenoid... :hoppingmad:

DFSniper
10-29-2008, 03:05 AM
pics or shens :D

marvin-martian
10-29-2008, 09:27 AM
pics or shens :D

of?

bigred76
10-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Nothing yet, Marv. I'm not going to post pictures of it here until I absolutely have to. I'm about to wring this former owner's neck. He's telling me "I didn't have the tools to take it apart and neither did my Angel Certified local shop." BULL ****ING ****! All you need is a pair of pliers with skinny tips or a pair of circlip pliers and a set of metric allen wrenches, which ALL shops should have. Right now I'm PO'd beyond belief at the audacity of this ****head. I'll IM you the album link so you can follow the progress, Sascha.

DFSniper
10-29-2008, 04:15 PM
lol, i'll get on pidgin later.

so i got home from work 2 hours ago, had dinner, cleaned up, and i REALLY don't feel like studying for my calc test for 3 hours, because i'm most likely going to fail it anyway...

slim and shady
10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
need new breaks in my truck

marvin-martian
10-29-2008, 05:17 PM
need new breaks in my truck

when i had to do mine, i had warped rotors and had to pay like 500 to get brakes/rotors on 2 wheels.

DFSniper
10-29-2008, 05:28 PM
ewww. i need new brakes, alignment, shift solenoid messed up (not too worried about that right now because the check engine light turned off as soon as i pulled into autozone), and i could use some new tires.

slim and shady
10-29-2008, 05:56 PM
holly **** marvin that is retarded, im going to fix mine myself I just dont have any time lattly (some of you may have noticed I hardly post anymore).
That sucks DF there will be a decent bill.

marvin-martian
10-29-2008, 06:06 PM
vented disc brakes ftw...

DFSniper
10-29-2008, 06:54 PM
holly **** marvin that is retarded, im going to fix mine myself I just dont have any time lattly (some of you may have noticed I hardly post anymore).
That sucks DF there will be a decent bill.

brakes will be $100 alone, the tires i'm looking at are $80 a pop (dad says to wait until next summer. will probably get some nice rims by then too, about $150 a piece), and i'm not sure how much the alignment will run. on top of that, i need to get my kitten declawed and fixed, need to get a new contact prescription, and i'm sure theres something else coming up. i'm just glad i don't have to pay my own car insurance, because my paychecks suck!

xsvly-fat
10-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Great I was just looking into buying a car and then I had to read the car nightmare posts :(

DFSniper
10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
lol. mine runs fine (its an '01) it just needs a little upkeep. i've had it since january, and i dont think the previous owner did anything except take it wal-mart for a check up.

Ace24
10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
I ****ing hate life. I hate Halloween. I hate holidays. Everything has lost its spark now.

****ing lame.

jim762
11-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Only 4 people showed up at the field yesterday, so they shut down and we didn't get to play.

Team Ramrod
11-02-2008, 09:00 AM
ugh, totally thought it was monday today! got out of bed, dressed and made breakfast and was about to head out the door when my g/f asked why i was heading to class on a sunday. WTF?! sunday? ugh, im going back to bed now....

DFSniper
11-02-2008, 10:46 AM
hahaha. even worse, i stayed out a little too late one night, ended up crashing on my bed, and work up at 5:30 thinking it was AM the next day. then i started freaking out when i realized i was still wearing my clothes.

i hate my phone. i use it as my alarm, so i didnt think anything about it until i got to work and they asked me why i showed up an hour early. sometime between the time my phone went off (4:30 real time, 5:30 phone time) and the time i got to work (6:00 real time) my phone clock finally fixed it self. i was on the pc this morning wondering why the hell it said 4:45 on the desktop...

TheDarkShadow
11-04-2008, 02:32 PM
someone stole our chainsaw out of the back of my dad's truck that was parked in the garage. they ONLY stole the chainsaw, we have 2 quads which both have the keys in them, we have tools every where, but only the chainsaw was stolen. we just got the damn thing 2 weeks ago so its practically brand new. We are pretty sure it was stolen by someone we know.

marvin-martian
11-04-2008, 03:11 PM
this past sunday i had a tire blow out. these are brand new tires with less than 200 miles on them, and as i was rounding a corner my front right blew right at a seam. i bought this car used, and the previous owner put aftermarket wheels on, and somehow made it so that my spare didnt fit. theres some plastic spacer in there preventing it from going on all the way. thankfully my insurance offers free towing, so i got it towed to a tire shop who told me the blow out was because of curb damage. wtf. i didnt hit anything. im sure of it.

slim and shady
11-04-2008, 05:50 PM
someone stole our chainsaw out of the back of my dad's truck that was parked in the garage. they ONLY stole the chainsaw, we have 2 quads which both have the keys in them, we have tools every where, but only the chainsaw was stolen. we just got the damn thing 2 weeks ago so its practically brand new. We are pretty sure it was stolen by someone we know.

I know how you feel and sorry for your loss

jim762
11-04-2008, 08:06 PM

Stuff like that makes me not want to move back to the states!!!

jim762
11-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Now the wife wants to go away next weekend, so I won't get to play again. hopefully she will remember the field is open and move it to another one, but i doubt it.

bigred76
11-04-2008, 08:31 PM
You could always remind her... Stick out your bottom lip and say "honeyyyyyyyyyyyy...." ;)

jim762
11-04-2008, 08:42 PM
You could always remind her... Stick out your bottom lip and say "honeyyyyyyyyyyyy...." ;):roflmao:

I just have to figure out a way for it to be her idea.:evil:
Luckily she doesn't read this forum:D

DFSniper
11-04-2008, 08:48 PM
obama isnt black, yet no one cares... and its ****ing pissing me off! why cant the press get anything right?

jim762
11-04-2008, 08:54 PM
obama isnt black, yet no one cares... and its ****ing pissing me off! why cant the press get anything right?

Because they only report what they want to report. They wanted Obama in the White House so they wrote the one thing that appealed to the most people. It wouldn't have appealed to as many people if they said he was mixed.

VS3 Sniper
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Ever notice that anytime Obama's name was mentioned they left out his middle name?

DFSniper
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
well, its not just that, but the fact that he uses the fact that someone on his fathers side of the family was black to call himself black just to appeal to the black community and gain popularity. i mean, how many people do you think would have voted for him if he came out and called himself an arab-american from the get go?

bigred76
11-04-2008, 08:59 PM
The Chicago Tribune thinks he's black. CNN thinks he's black. EVERYONE IS A ****ING IDIOT. He's a ****ing SAND ******.

Edit: Jim, leave your computer on and to the local field's web page with the phone number highlighted, and your cell phone next to the computer. ;)

jim762
11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
The Chicago Tribune thinks he's black. CNN thinks he's black. EVERYONE IS A ****ING IDIOT. He's a ****ing SAND ******.
:eek:

You've been watching to much Carlos Mancia

Edit: Jim, leave your computer on and to the local field's web page with the phone number highlighted, and your cell phone next to the computer. ;)

Thats not a bad idea....I will give it a try and let you know.

bigred76
11-04-2008, 09:56 PM
Nope, that... phrase... came from a close friend who's serving in the Navy currently in a sub.

Good luck with the wife!

jim762
11-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Aahhhh...us Navy guys have pretty foul mouths. :cussing: Got me in trouble more than once.:o

Trust me Red, you'll know if i'm not playing that saturday.:hoppingmad:

bigred76
11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Oddly enough, my GF's family thinks I have a worse mouth than a sailor... LOL!

jim762
11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Oddly enough, my GF's family thinks I have a worse mouth than a sailor... LOL!

LOL...Thats pretty bad, since i know I have said somethings I would never want my Mom or my wife's Mom to hear, Now my wife can cuss with the best of them...she makes me so proud!!!

TheDarkShadow
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM
CBS showed that 95% of blacks voted for Obama. I'll leave it at that...

DFSniper
11-05-2008, 06:25 PM
and you're surprised why?

i forgot how hard older games were...

TheDarkShadow
11-05-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm not suprised, more dissapointed of people's ignorance than anything else. but come on honestly you can't tell me that he didn't get 50% of those votes because he is "black".

DFSniper
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
true.

KOTOR crashed on me right after i finished the tutorial :( i dont think i saved either.

DFSniper
11-07-2008, 03:23 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/is-it-cool-to-be-an-american-abroad/238998

it irritates me that people base americans solely on basis of who's president. i cant count how many times i've gotten in arguments with my cousin over how the german media pins everything america does on bush...

xsvly-fat
11-07-2008, 09:37 AM
CBS showed that 95% of blacks voted for Obama. I'll leave it at that...

CBS actually said that?! Wow that's a suprise.

My hands are like really cold right now.

MR2 Woodsballer
11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Chris Pisses me off, I swear he likes to have threads closed when someone says something he dosen't like. I have a fealing he thinks its a game. Insted of the temp ban he gets the thread closed. Looks like the topic moved here anyway. **** Politics, What is the point of doing my part by voting B******* when all it takes is the media (witch is one sided and currupt as ****) to convence the iggnorant ppl of america and the world to do whatever they want.

DFSniper
11-07-2008, 06:24 PM
i've learned to ignore chris. and claus. and a good majority of the know-it-alls.

bigred76
11-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Does that mean me too? ;)

Chris has gotten better over the years, and Claus has a GF now to keep him busy. :eek: I'm not worried about either of them, they're both good people at heart.

DFSniper
11-08-2008, 02:22 PM
:bugeyes: srsly?? somehow i never imagined him to be the one with a g/f!

i ****ing hate drum brakes! couldnt get mine off, so i have to take it to a shop...

TheDarkShadow
11-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental break down. these past 3 months have been horrible. My mom got fired (her job spot got terminated, so it wasnt her fault) a couple months ago, and she got like 5 months pay, until december. ok she has to find a job, butshe doesnt want to do the same thing she used to do (something financial for a company). she is having a hard time finding a job (she is in her late 40s, and companies are looking for young blood) , and the jobs she is looking at are paying a considerably less amount than she used to get paid. We are cutting back big time, we are getting rid of satalite and maybe cell phones, my dad's freakin out, and making me freak out. they are using the tax refund next year to pay my highschool tuition (private school). I'm probably going to have to completely pay for college my self (I sorta intended on that any way). We have tons of bills to pay, our chainsaw got stolen this week ($360). Last month my cousin died, (we are a very close family so it makes it worse). my grades are beginning to slip and I feel like my world is coming to an end, I havent felt much joy lately, about 2 good days in the last month.

jim762
11-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Shadow, Sorry to hear of all the bad luck your having. Don't give up. Things will get better. I don't like hearing about the job market. I'm moving back to the states in a few months and will have to give up a great paying job I have now and look for new one. Trust me I am no young blood either. Stay positive, and it will all work out in the end.

Hoppy11
11-08-2008, 10:29 PM
I just don't even know where to go from here...

I'm sorry I know that isn't detailed or anyting but, if I were to explain it the post would probably be like ten minutes worth of reading... Just so much **** has happened in the past month, I just don't even know... I'm lost.

jim762
11-09-2008, 01:52 PM
from official happy therapy
gas prices are just eye-popping! $1.89 here!

We are still paying over $4, even on base.:mad:

DFSniper
11-10-2008, 07:20 PM
so, this summer something happened between my little sister and my best friend (she's 15, he's almost 21 and married). i dont know what it is, other than that they spent a lot of time talking to each other online. something happened yesterday that brought it back to the front of my mind, and its been driving me crazy ever since. she won't tell me because he doesnt want me to know, but his wife knows and told him to tell my sister about it. i was at his house today, but i just couldnt bring myself to confront him. i've never known him to hide anything from me, i mean, hell, he's even told me about his sex life in the past (he's dated some freaky girls, but thats another story). i figure if its bad enough that he's afraid of risking our friendship by having me find out, it has to be serious. when i asked my sister if it was something bad, she said "i dont know" but sounded like she was upset about something. i dont know what to do right now, i can't concentrate, and i feel like i'm gonna throw up.

and to top it off, i almost hit an MP car on the way home. he was sitting at a stop sign and decided to pull out just as i got to the intersection. and when i slammed on my brakes, he slowed down in the middle of the road...

especiialypsycho
11-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Got my ****ing wallet stolen with all my money. My ****ing grandma couldnt control her spending habits and now MY parents have to make payments for her. I have no ****ing allowence any more because of these goddamn payments, which also means i dont get to ****ing paintball. WTF IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA

marvin-martian
11-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Got my ****ing wallet stolen with all my money. My ****ing grandma couldnt control her spending habits and now MY parents have to make payments for her. I have no ****ing allowence any more because of these goddamn payments, which also means i dont get to ****ing paintball. WTF IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA

...i never got allowance as a kid, and i turned out fine.

paintballkid0206
11-12-2008, 04:51 PM
well, im spiraling back into my teenage state of depression. i started dating this one girl just over a month ago and a few weeks before that i officially stopped cutting. so i'll say ive been gud for almost 2 months. well, was good. i stopped cutting so i would have to hide something from her, but i started again yesterday and today. only 3 small ones tho... my reasons this time were this a$$ at school and his friggin friend wana beat the cr@p outa me cuz im not friends with this one girl anymore. and this kids serious, from wat i know about him. and i was tryin to get my friends to back me up. well only two of them replied and one wouldnt because of the people the other guy is friends with. yea, average guy high school drama. and i'm basically losing my best friends. which is really hard for me because they are like my family. i'm closer to my friends than my real family. ive become the outcast of all the "groups" i'm in. so thats what hit me the hardest. so... yea. i've begun to show signs of teenage depression again... oh, and our bus almost hit a van today going home. (the van in front of us rear-ended another car)

bigred76
11-13-2008, 10:45 PM
PBkid, come on man. If it's one thing I've learned, it's that your family will always be there for you. Don't put them aside, they love you. I cannot stress this enough. I used to think that my parents were horrible back when I was in High School. Now I realize that they love me very much, and they're always ready to take me in no matter what I do.

As for your issues at school: lift some weights, ignore the dumb-****s, and do your school work. **** them if they aren't going to help you at all, it's how all the rest of life is. You have to learn to support yourself sometime in your life, and cutting will NOT help that. Wasting blood and tears will not help your plight, hard work and determination will. I'm not going to tell you that I'm superior or anything like that, but I will say this: make your choice to either wallow in your self-despair, or be the bigger man, learn a life lesson, and become better because of it.

DFSniper
11-17-2008, 03:03 PM
im getting random phone calls from different numbers while at work (phone stays in the car). then i get a random text message at 4 in the morning yesterday, and another call today. i wanna know who the hell is calling me, because when i call back, no one picks up.

Hoppy11
11-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Sick Again!!!!!!

interceptorMR2
11-19-2008, 02:55 PM
ugh... final exams are tomorrow... greeeeeeeaaaaaaat.

DFSniper
11-19-2008, 03:36 PM
procrastinating, again. :( have to do a 5 hour interview and then a 1200 word essay for anthropology by monday.

xsvly-fat
11-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Getting in trouble :thumbdown:

Being sick :thumbdown:

Missing school :thumbup:

DFSniper
11-19-2008, 08:05 PM
being in college and not getting in trouble for skipping class :up: :up:

interceptorMR2
11-19-2008, 09:09 PM
having an 80 question final exam for AP US History after having a class average of the last two quizzes at 67% and 73%. Its not gonna be pretty, thats for sure! :thumbdown:

DFSniper
11-20-2008, 03:06 PM
i phail at life.
but mostly school. :(

VS3 Sniper
11-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Found out today that we need a new starter for our car....

DFSniper
11-21-2008, 12:59 PM
i dont think its that expensive.

tater_salad
11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
My 360 got the RROD today.:(

bigred76
11-22-2008, 10:17 AM
i dont think its that expensive.

It's $600 or so on his car, as they have to lift the engine up to get to it on their model.

DFSniper
11-22-2008, 11:54 AM
i phail at life.
but mostly school. :(

1250 word essay for a project due monday and i just started. i swear i have ADD because i cant concentrate on any one thing too long, even video games...

TheDarkShadow
11-22-2008, 07:37 PM
This ****ing sucks, I have to work, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday

badlandsrox
11-22-2008, 09:26 PM
It's $600 or so on his car, as they have to lift the engine up to get to it on their model.

Those are the worst, I had to replace a clutch in a Saturn SL2, and they wanted $2000 to do the repair (the car was worth 1000 tops), so I just did it myself, it took a day, and all of $68

DFSniper
11-23-2008, 11:49 AM
This ****ing sucks, I have to work, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday

i have school m-w, and work m,w,f next week. since we dont get holiday pay, theres no way in hell i was letting them make me work thursday.

so, its 3:48 PM and i have a 1250 word essay to write by 11:50 AM tomorrow, and i have a class at 8:30. thing is, i dont have the 5 hours worth of interview notes i should have, so i'll have to make everything up. the only good thing is, the interview is about my mom's childhood, so i can make stuff up/write stuff down from memory.

marvin-martian
11-23-2008, 01:21 PM
and Claus has a GF now to keep him busy. :eek:

so its true!!!
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/KJL231/n1419270070_30154737_3722.jpg

LostCause
11-23-2008, 01:23 PM
**** PARENTS nough said....

DFSniper
11-23-2008, 01:39 PM
so true.

is that a bowl on her head? and why is her tongue blue? well, at least she's as weird as him... :p

marvin-martian
11-23-2008, 01:53 PM
so true.

is that a bowl on her head? and why is her tongue blue? well, at least she's as weird as him... :p

i looked at other pics, and yes. it is a bowl. and i...dont think its blue

DFSniper
11-23-2008, 06:43 PM
i have what feels and looks like a zit on the outside of my left eye next to my pupil...

Hoppy11
11-24-2008, 11:34 AM
I hate ****ing studio. I just got tore apart by two critiques who don't even know me and really don't understand what my design was. My actual prof really likes my design and didn't back me up one bit. To make it worse one of the people was like a 4ft 85 year old woman who didn't like my 3d models because she doesn't understand the program they were done in because she is so ****ing old... Time to retire and die stupid *****.

paintballkid0206
11-26-2008, 07:12 AM
good: wrestling high school varsity as a freshman (but only cuz the other kid didnt make weight, i might just be in for this meet)
bad: i'm only 150 lbs and i was wrestling someone who's around 170 in practice and i tried a takedown and it backfired and we landed chest-to-chest with my back to the floor and all his force on me.. i'm pretty sure i badly bruised my ribs..

DFSniper
11-26-2008, 08:00 AM
ouch. then again, my friend broke his collar bone the first day of practice his sophomore year.

paintballkid0206
11-29-2008, 11:53 AM
ah... yea, thats worse.

interceptorMR2
11-29-2008, 06:51 PM
defense didn't show up at all. neither did o-line. moevao (our quarterback) threw two or three picks, made countless mistakes, terrible tackling, and just lost the ability to go to the rose bowl for the first time in 44 years. Just finished the civil war, college fb oregon state vs u of o, im an osu fan, so I'm not exactly thrilled... we never frickin showed up. Way to go guys, you just ended a great season by losing our last and biggest clutch game. Thanks for bringing us to the rose bowl... oh wait...

DFSniper
11-30-2008, 01:53 AM
work...

slim and shady
11-30-2008, 10:06 AM
cant find my camera anywhere

paintballkid0206
11-30-2008, 10:34 AM
i'm sick of my job. I never know whether i will work or not, and when he says he's gonna call me, he never does or if he does, its the day before. i only work like 2x a month, so its not gonna effect me if i quit, which i am seriously considering. the bad thing is, my dad doesnt want me to get better job, but he gets mad at me when i ask him for money.. but, maybe me and my mom can convince him to let me.

DFSniper
11-30-2008, 10:37 AM
i would talk to him and explain that its not worth working. my mom is telling me to quit my job, but theres not many jobs outside of fast food that will work around your hours OR pay well part-time.

paintballkid0206
11-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Yea.. I just need to find a job where my employer is very flexible. Because i'm in sports and i have school and all that jazz

DFSniper
11-30-2008, 10:51 AM
finals are next week and i just looked at the schedule. i have to bust my ass to get a passing grade on my calc final (9am to 9pm this saturday, and the people i talked to said they didnt even START 3 of the 20 questions), write a 5 page anthropology finals essay and a small paragraph on a different topic (not counting towards the 5 pages) by next monday (i think) then a test next monday. finish a 30 problem chemistry worksheet and study for the test by tuesday, then study my ass off for my macroeconomics test that thursday.

interceptorMR2
11-30-2008, 12:00 PM
AGH!!! frickin xbox 360 disc drive is failing and won't read any of my games!

Its been doing this for a while now, but i had a friend over yesterday who was able to run Oblivion first try, and now I can't even get the game to run. All it does is recognize the game and then say it's unreadable. The disc is fine!!!!!

TheDarkShadow
11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Yea.. I just need to find a job where my employer is very flexible. Because i'm in sports and i have school and all that jazz

how about your local grocery store?

Ace24
12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I got fired from my job of 3 years as assistant manager at our paintball field. They called me OVER THE PHONE and fired me. Why?

Because I forgot to do 3 things. Apparently no one told my boss that I wasn't able to do things the past two times I worked because of unusual circumstances. Want to know why I got fired? I forgot to put the candy away and off the wall from the snack shack, I forgot to wipe off the pizza rack, and I forgot to put the buckets behind the counter.

In the past 3 years I've worked there, I've never done anything to make them want to fire me... but just 3 little things like that and then this? Are you ****ing kidding me? What kills me about this is that the other assistant managers **** up with the MONEY and PAPERWORK, you know, the stuff that really counts?! I get fired for forgetting to put somethings away because I was rushed to get out of there on time. Now I don't have any way to pay for anything and all this before Christmas. WONDERFUL! Take something more away from me Lord...

I know he's there... hell when I left the school after picking up Rika, it was sunny... sunny and raining at the same time. Then He brought my attention to this giant rainbow. Hopefully it's a sign that things will turn out good in the end. But right now, I've honestly thought about smoking again... Pray for me.

slim and shady
12-01-2008, 05:35 PM
dont smoke again, i have just made that fall myself, that is one thing i guarentee you will regret and it wont help make things better at all. prayers are on the way.

UKwithPride
12-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Got my wisdom teeth pulled today, only had 3 in my mouth so it made it better knowing that I didn't have 4 in there to pull. I'm in some pain and I'm STILL bleeding 12 hours later, which i guess is normal, BUT...(Check the happy thread. :D )

TheDarkShadow
12-02-2008, 01:57 PM
my sister had her removed 2 weeks ago

DFSniper
12-02-2008, 01:58 PM
im the worst (or would that be best?) procrastinator ever... :(

TheDarkShadow
12-02-2008, 02:26 PM
my guitar was supposed to come today but didnt

DFSniper
12-03-2008, 05:15 PM
i just said bye to my best friend. he's leaving tomorrow to drop his car off in st. louis and moving to germany on friday. im about to break down like i havent in a LONG time...

paintballkid0206
12-04-2008, 04:33 PM
i've thought about workin in a grocery store before. i'm still considering all my options. ive had friends and parents of friends tell me or my mom that their/their kids employer is really good with school/sports and stuff, but i'll have to look into it more.

well i hurt my neck in wrestling practice yesterday and was in ALOT of pain all night and i often woke up in the middle of the night because of pain. it's doing slightly better today. i left practice early to go to the chiropractor. he looked at it and said its swollen. he said that the effect of all the twisting and throwing of my head/neck caused a minor case of whip-lash.

on a better note, i'm going to be wrestling at the JV invitational instead of the varsity one on saturday. i need a better matchup. i bet those studs on the other team luv wrestling- a freshman with only 3 years exp, 2 of which were back in 3+4th grade. and then last year. yea, i bet they think i'm just that easy.. but yea.. i get a better matchup on JV anyway.

Hoppy11
12-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Not so happy that I am about to watch the sun rise while letting my brain wind down on a Saturday morning because I am not watching the sun rise because I had so much fun on a Friday night but because I have slept 2 hours since Thursday morning to finish this freaking packet.

DFSniper
12-06-2008, 06:26 PM
12 hour calc final. i think i scraped enough points to manage a D in the class. so tired i can barely eat think or type. and i have to get up at 5:30 for work...and parents are going to nashville tomorrow :(

Hossy
12-06-2008, 07:04 PM
12 hour calc final. i think i scraped enough points to manage a D in the class. so tired i can barely eat think or type. and i have to get up at 5:30 for work...and parents are going to nashville tomorrow :(

Do you still work at mcdonalds?

Modded-Like-Hell
12-06-2008, 07:34 PM
bit tired... i hate work... **** school, i've been done with college for a year... waiting for monday to drop off sum dough at the bank.

DFSniper
12-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Do you still work at mcdonalds?

yes :(

Modded-Like-Hell
12-08-2008, 04:24 PM
McDonalds? aint that like a low-end job? lol dont feel bad, we all start somewhere. at least u dont have to cut grass all day like a bunch of ppl i know

DFSniper
12-08-2008, 04:39 PM
its not bad, except that im one of their best-behaved workers (unlike the high schoolers there) and im still making minimum wage after being there almost a year. but im moving this summer anyway, so its not worth changing jobs for 5-6 months.

Modded-Like-Hell
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
i hear you, well just put up with them for the remaining 5-6 months. where you mving too?

DFSniper
12-08-2008, 04:51 PM
not sure yet. if i can find a 4 year college i like, i'll transfer there and live on campus, or i'll move wherever my parents go.

Modded-Like-Hell
12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
oh ok, what colleges u looked into yet?

DFSniper
12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
colorado state and georgia tech, but im about to switch from engineering to networking since i have a tendency to fail calculus.

Team Ramrod
12-09-2008, 07:47 AM
well, i just got ****ed. was supposed to have training for a part time job starting next term today. went to the bus stop 10 minutes early just to make sure i was there if it came early. Waited for 50 ****ing minutes and no bus came. So i called in 5 min before my training started to tell my boss what happened. Had to leave a message with another employee to get her to call me back. There is another training session on the 11th so hopefully i can come in for that but that leads to my next rant....

the ****ing OC transpo (our bus and train service in Ottawa) is going on strike tomorrow. Which means no bus service to get me to campus or anywhere. I live 25 min walk from campus so not that big of a deal but with minus ****ing 20*C here with a fresh foot of snow on the ground so the path will be covered! AND its right in the middle of exams, i mean WTF! now we have no way of getting to our exams becuase all the taxis will be taken for exams between our school and Ottawa U using the same cab services. you know what they suggest to get there? a ****ing bike!!! how the hell are we going to bike when there is a foot of snow on the roads, no plowed sidewalks and accidents every where!!

pain in the ass, hopefully i can do a training session on the 11th and ill just ****ing walk. almost got frost bite waiting out there today so will most deff get it walking for my exams and work... bastards!!!

DFSniper
12-10-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0

this is the **** that pisses me off. now if it were a white bookstore owner with a doctorate saying "the problem is that we need to kill all the black people" he'd get shot!

Modded-Like-Hell
12-10-2008, 07:37 PM
wow!!! that ****ing guy, if i was in the same room with him i would of hit'em with the front... cut his nasty *** hair and teabagged his face...and im not even white!!! how are u going to say "exterminate all the white people off the face of the earth..." thats even worst then being a KKK memember!!!!

bigred76
12-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Cheri's mom forgot that when getting a new credit card, she has to update her NetZero account so I can browse the net freely. Right now I can get on here using a secure HTTP, and on AIM. That's about it.

DFSniper
12-11-2008, 02:54 PM
lulz @ netzero.

LostCause
12-13-2008, 09:27 AM
...i hate cold, my pilot....and my pilot....

stupid thing chopped every time i shot it...then made me spend a hour cleaing it out throughly......fun..great...friggin fun..

so the only time my firends actually keep there word and show up i get Poed and just leave....

xsvly-fat
12-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Crashed my dirt bike going off a ramp in the snow I hurt my knee pretty badly but the dirt bike is ok so it's all good.

SpyderMan723
12-16-2008, 09:58 PM
good god! thank goodness the dirtbike is fine! :dodgy:

Hoppy11
12-16-2008, 10:05 PM
I hate waiting for videos to load.

TheDarkShadow
12-17-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm unfortunately off of school today which means 7 midterms in 2 days instead of 7 in 3 days

DFSniper
12-20-2008, 05:13 AM
****ing dell! i installed the program for my mp3 player, but it wont run in xp 64 bit...

Modded-Like-Hell
12-20-2008, 05:50 AM
that sucks...it should compatible since 64bit has all the 32 bit drivers and more... uninstall it and turn it off then reinstall it again

DFSniper
12-20-2008, 01:38 PM
i already did. it installs, but it wont run the program. and in My Computer there should be a hard-drive style "explorer" thing for the MP3 player, but it doesnt show up. im going to install it on my crappy laptop and then just copy the music onto a stick and onto the mp3 player from the laptop.

TheDarkShadow
12-20-2008, 03:21 PM
eh... sick

jim762
12-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Listen to this. We are supposed to play a tournament on saturday. 2, one hour games. Points are scored by meeting objectives. 5 teams 5 players each. One of the teams (they won the last tournament) backed out because they heard my team was entered. Last time they won because they signed up at the last minute and it was all noobs using rentals and not knowing what was going on. So now that they found out they have some competition they backed out. But know that means we might not have enough teams to play. I'm not sure if this is a flame on them or I should be happy that they think we are that good and are scared of us.

oldironmudder
12-22-2008, 03:01 AM
Thats it, my dobermann screwed up my good morning!! Found her chewing up one of my sons rags!!!!!!!!!

This is whats left..
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/drunknmudder77/babyrag.jpg

I grabed her by the nap of her neck & carried her to the kitchen, shes like 85lbs & told her to enjoy her last few hours inside the house.

What last few hours inside?? YES the stupid ^%^$%#%^#%^&#%^&#%^&@$%^@ is going outside til she dies!! This was the last straw!!!

Dont get me wrong, I love her & cant let her go but I have had enough of this *%*%*%(^*(%%*)_&*&%^&^% !!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as daylight breaks im cooking some grub for me then Shes going out side!!!

marvin-martian
12-22-2008, 07:08 AM
puppies do that kind of thing. it sucks, i know, but theyll grow out of it.

Team Ramrod
12-22-2008, 10:34 AM
well, im out my laptop nao! The cd/dvd drive stopped reading ****s. Do some digging and its not found in the device manager or the bios. Took it into the local computer place so hopefully they figure out whats wrong. I cant wait to start my new job to get enough to buy a new macbook and leave these stupid PC's behind!

oldironmudder
12-22-2008, 02:29 PM
puppies do that kind of thing. it sucks, i know, but theyll grow out of it.

puppy??? she's 5 years old & she knows better

xsvly-fat
12-23-2008, 12:18 PM
One of my best friends is moving about 100 miles away :(

DFSniper
12-23-2008, 12:46 PM
i know what thats like. my best friend moved to germany at the beginning of the month.

xsvly-fat
12-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear that. It wouldn't be so bad but I just moved here like 3 years ago so we were just starting to become really good friends then this happened. Oh well :(

marvin-martian
12-26-2008, 06:27 PM
your != you're

get it right!!!!!

Hoppy11
12-27-2008, 09:24 PM
We've lost 3 feet of snow just last night and today. Stupid ass rain and near 60 degree temps. It's Winter DAMNIT!

Team Ramrod
12-27-2008, 09:43 PM
just got word that my lappys connection between the moboard and the cd drive is shot. So i can either replace the whole computer, replace the moboard for 400 bucks or get an external cd drive and deal. Stupid pc's! i need to start working again so i can get a macbook!

DFSniper
12-28-2008, 06:20 PM
hoppy, it was 70 here yesterday.

broke the threads off a ram sleeve barb. now i'll have to send it in to BLAST to get it fixed. oh well, guess i'll get a tune-up while its there.

DFSniper
12-29-2008, 02:52 PM
whee, battery harness wire broke off the first time i tried taking the board out. and then i remembered that i still have that lpr leak. gonna have to make a list for the guys at BLAST.

xsvly-fat
12-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Do you have a local paintball store near by? I took my A-Bomb in and they saved me a bit of money.

marvin-martian
12-31-2008, 01:11 PM
my zune!!! ggaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want my freaking music

DFSniper
01-03-2009, 04:24 PM
the good: i got the broken barb out of my timmy

the bad: my wiring harness broke on me

the ugly: i need a new harness and stuff, and it'll cost another $30

slim and shady
01-03-2009, 06:53 PM
crank case seal keeps blowing out of my sawmill cant figure out why

TheDarkShadow
01-04-2009, 06:36 AM
grrrrr.... my lame friends bailed out on paintball

paintballkid0206
01-04-2009, 08:51 AM
grrrrr.... my lame friends bailed out on paintball

As in they just up and quit the sport? or as in they just bailed on a day of paintball. cuz i know what u mean either way. Just about all of my friends pretty much quit the sport. and my local store is not really sellin paintball anymore (from what ive heard) it's doin more skateboard and snowboard stuff now. :(

TheDarkShadow
01-04-2009, 05:15 PM
out of a day of paintball, the one saturday that I've gotten off in 4 months

xsvly-fat
01-04-2009, 06:55 PM
School is starting tomorrow, I'm not ready to go back haha.

DFSniper
01-04-2009, 06:59 PM
school starts next week and i havent talked to my advisor about classes or changing my major. and my only day off is thursday!

CHunKS228
01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I hate that otters isnt up anymore!!! -- im new and wanted to see all that great info!!!

DFSniper
01-05-2009, 04:38 PM
check my sig, and http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ottersccustoms.com

DFSniper
01-07-2009, 12:53 PM
i ordered 12 cocker barbs from airsoldier, well, they ended up being lpr barbs, not 3 way barbs...

SpyderMan723
01-07-2009, 12:58 PM
i ordered 12 cocker barbs from airsoldier, well, they ended up being lpr barbs, not 3 way barbs...

that sucks

Team Ramrod
01-16-2009, 05:27 AM
its -37* C Here and i have to walk 25min to get to work. Stupid OC Transpo being on strike (ottawa's transit service)

DFSniper
01-16-2009, 06:38 AM
ugh, i have work for all my classes, and i need to do a complete rebuild of my timmy to figure out where this leak is coming from...

UKwithPride
01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
GUHHHHH I have THREE sets of wow disks and I can't find ANY of them.

DFSniper
01-16-2009, 01:38 PM
started playing again? or just trying to get rid of em?

UKwithPride
01-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Started playing again. lol. leveling another paladin! even though i have a 70 priest my friend said he would transfer to his server so i can level with his 71 dk, but there's now 4 of us leveling together.

DFSniper
01-17-2009, 03:41 AM
i have a 70 dk and 60 rogue. i stopped playing because i hate playing by myself. but just go to blizzard and get the blizzard downloader, it'll automatically DL everything up to WotLK

UKwithPride
01-17-2009, 11:18 AM
I found them ^_^ turns out all 3 sets were at my girlfriends lol. We are all starting new chars on Lightning's blade, which is an east server and i'm west -_- lol. so ya if you want to play or something just pm me. :)

DFSniper
01-17-2009, 03:26 PM
i used to play horde on hakkar with some guys i went to school with. and right now im out of the house from 8 am to 8 pm because of work/school, so i dont have time to play.

Team Ramrod
01-17-2009, 05:57 PM
i have the flu :(

TheDarkShadow
01-18-2009, 05:15 AM
ughhh, i have to think of a thesis paper topic

DFSniper
01-18-2009, 10:40 AM
i have to redo an entire Excel assignment because the program locked up and corrupted the memory stick my work was on. and its due tomorrow (yes, i know that tomorrow is a holiday..)

xsvly-fat
01-19-2009, 06:15 PM
I think I'm getting sick =/

interceptorMR2
01-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Bleh, I've got some stupid German project due Wednesday on a school in Germany. Super boring. Plus I forgot to take the powerpoint I started home with me on friday, so now I have alot of work to do...

DFSniper
01-25-2009, 10:55 AM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9137/59783720ve3.jpg

need i say more?

TheDarkShadow
01-25-2009, 11:06 AM
gotta buncha homework to do and i don't want to do it

bigred76
01-31-2009, 03:16 AM
My GF's still at work. As of 12min ago, she's been on duty for 16hrs. Some asshat called off of work because he was "sick" and they needed someone to fill in, and since she was still clocked in and was working the position this guy was supposed to be doing, she got the ****ty end of the stick. Her admin was going to come in, but when she got to her house she found her father vomiting blood, and rushed him to the ER. ****ing sucks because I'm worried about her being up so long, then having to drive home from work. Her ****ing supervisor's a ****ing ******* that ****ing pisses me off because HE should have been the ****ing one staying, but the ****ing DOUCHE clocked out before his time was up and left early, EVEN THOUGH he knew that someone would have to stay. So he decides to off the ****ing thing on my GF, who was already scheduled for a 12hr shift. ****ing idiots with no ****ing sense. His JOB DESCRIPTION is for him to fill in in such a time, and he did not. ****ing ******* needs to be ****ing written up or fired, I don't give a **** which. He needs to apologize to my GF and the admin first and foremost, as well as this ****head who called off "sick." **** them all, those ****ing ****head mother ****ing pieces of ****. :flame:

DFSniper
02-02-2009, 01:01 PM
dad cut my cat5 cable that runs from the router to my bedroom because i was doing homework/lounging around on my day off and didnt take the initiative to shovel the snow from the sidewalk. i was outside ONCE that entire day to get something from my car and the thought never even crossed my mind. so he called me lazy and inconsiderate and took some wire cutters to my cable and told me i wasnt allowed to use the internet at home anymore, which is bull**** because 2 of my classes are partially online, and the other one is an online class. then 2 hours after he literally "cut off" my internet, we got hit with a bad snowstorm that knocked our power out for about 26 hours. hopefully i can get my wireless card running in 64 bit tomorrow so that i can get my internet back. my mom is on my side, but he's being an asshat about it.

slim and shady
02-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Cant sleep AGAIN im starting to get sick of this ****.

DFSniper
02-05-2009, 02:24 PM
need. more. hours. in. a. day...

gone til 8 at night, then 3 hours to do 4 hours worth of hw is rediculous!

slim and shady
02-05-2009, 02:30 PM
My wife wanted a wii with a few games so i bought them for her........ the price of this **** is retarded.

SpyderMan723
02-05-2009, 03:15 PM
**** girls.

i cant wait to ****ing move the **** out of this area and start a new life somewhere where its warm

SpyderMan723
02-06-2009, 11:40 AM
so im coming down with a cold... or some sort of illness... :(

xsvly-fat
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Friend rolled his car last night, he's ok thank God but his car is destroyed I mean totally destroyed he could have been easily killed I'm suprised he didn't break any bones.

marvin-martian
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
bad week. friday night, and stuck at home.

DFSniper
02-06-2009, 07:19 PM
****ing PC! dont know if its my motherboard thats messed up, or my new hard drives...

xsvly-fat
02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Had to shovel snow today. It took me about 3 hours to do everything then half an hour later a snow plow came =/

DFSniper
02-11-2009, 06:19 PM
ugh. we have to move out of our house because they're remodeling it. the move is just down the road to a bigger (remodeled) house, but its going to be a PITA to move all our own stuff, and then pack up and move again this summer.

slim and shady
02-22-2009, 01:00 PM
feel like **** I hate colds :(