PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

paintballkid0206
06-16-2008, 09:46 AM
i think there's sometime wrong with me. I have had almost no appetite in the last 4 days. i usually LOVE to eat. I've been eating out of pure habit and so my parents won't freak out at me... i know what they would say... "you're a growing boy, you need to eat. You're a teenager!!!" then, after i still dont want to eat they will take me to the doctor... AND on top of that, me and my girlfriend broke up last night, and i've tried to cut myself 3 times since yesterday...

bigred76
06-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Relax, eat as much as you can, but not more than that. If your parents flip out, it's because they love you. Do not shut them out, as this is the last few years you're going to have to spend with them. They need to know what is going on with you so they can at least try to help! Heck, even write a letter to your mom if that's what it takes. They need to know, though!

Do not go back to your former life style, you can see how well you've done without it yourself! :waytogo:

As far as the girlfriend goes... keep in mind that there are three women who will ever mean anything to you: your wife, your mom, and your grandma. Every last little puppy dog love relationship will end in heartbreak and strife. There is no point to them except to gain experience to be able to snag the one you truly love later on in life. Keep that in mind, and keep moving forward. Regression is not the answer to everything.

paintballkid0206
06-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Oh my God thank you Bigred! That is prolly the best advice anyone has ever given me. I'm gonna try that, but i dont think i will talk to my parents...

DFSniper
06-16-2008, 01:24 PM
i agree with tim.

i used to eat A LOT, but during the summer between 9th and 10th grade, i just lost the appetite. i used to be able to scarf down 4-5 plates of spaghetti, and now i'm usually full before i finish my second helping...

bigred76
06-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh yeah, nearing the end of high school some people just don't eat as much as they used to. Not sure whether it's the majority or the minority, but it is a decent sized group of people. Sascha is one, I'm one, and now you're one. :)

Relax, slow down, and just write out (hand written or typed, it doesn't matter, just make sure you sign it) a note if you need to. As I said, a mother just wants to know what is going on with their child. If you start shutting her out, then the mother's typical response is to pry open your life. IE: asking endless questions, becoming your friend on MySpace/hacking your account, constantly being around, etc etc etc. That's seems like nothing, but at your age those little things will build up over time, and it will bug the hell out of you.

If you really need someone to talk to, hit me up via PM, email, AIM, YIM, IRC, whatever.... my info's in my profile.

DFSniper
06-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Relax, slow down, and just write out (hand written or typed, it doesn't matter, just make sure you sign it) a note if you need to. As I said, a mother just wants to know what is going on with their child. If you start shutting her out, then the mother's typical response is to pry open your life. IE: asking endless questions, becoming your friend on MySpace/hacking your account, constantly being around, etc etc etc. That's seems like nothing, but at your age those little things will build up over time, and it will bug the hell out of you.

ugh, my mom tried doing that. i had her on there for like a week, then deleted her. she goes "its because you don't want me to know whats going on in your life" (which is mostly true) but i use it to keep in touch with people (only 6 of the people on my friends list even live in this STATE!) and i told her if she needed to tell me something, she can walk up to me and say it, i dont need more useless comments and bulletins spamming up my page. its the same reason i didnt add my brother or sister...

TheDarkShadow
06-16-2008, 06:45 PM
yea my parents are always playing 20 questions with me. I HATE it

paintballkid0206
06-16-2008, 07:38 PM
The whole invasion of privacy thing... that's my dad. he's a cop, he LIVES to do that stuff to me. I HATE IT! at one point, he wouldn't even let me lock the door to my room.

I've been looking at pages about self-harm and teen depression. One one site, it has 17 listed symptoms of teenage depression... i have 11 of them...

linky- http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/teen-depression-symptoms/

Also looking at a self-help site for people that self-harm. And, I'm just ENTERING high school going into 9th grade.

bigred76
06-17-2008, 10:25 PM
That's because your parents love you and want to make sure you're safe, though! The thing is that at your age, your mind is at the point where the hormones start kicking in and you start thinking that you know better than them. You might in some things, but keep in mind that they have been here on this Earth longer, and thus might have a bit more insight into some things than you. Especially your father.

Cop fathers can be ****s, but that isn't their intention.... rather, they want to make sure that the things they see on a daily basis do not happen to you!

Talk to your parents about a counselor as well. I know, that probably seems like bull ****, and you might not need it, but if you're open and responsive, it just might. Even school counselors are trained to deal with issues like this if your family is tight on money, or you could even see about a police psychologist/counselor through your father.

That comes after the letter to your mother, though. If you need help with anything, again, I'm here as much as I can be.

cyberthrasher_706
06-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I highly recommend counseling/therapy. Whether you think you need it or not, you're obviously looking into the idea that their might be something mental going on and it's important to get it taken care of. I'm not trying to be mean or be-little you when I say this, but most teens are extremely emotional, many times resembling depression when it's actually just a struggle to adjust to the world when you're caught in this lingo period between childhood and adulthood. I only read the last post, so I don't know if there's more to it or not, but that seems like common teenage anxiety. Either way, go see someone. Remember, we old fogies are here to guide the younger generation in the right direction and most of us have been through the same things, if not many times worse. So, never think that your elders don't understand. Talk to your father/mother and let them know your concerns, they're there to make sure your safe.

DFSniper
06-18-2008, 01:55 PM
i had plenty of "emo" days/months/years in high school, but i learned to cope with it. it looks like you've gone a little beyond that, and i'd have to agree with cyber, the best thing to do would be to get therapy. or maybe talk things over with your parents. then maybe you'll be able to figure out WHY they're so overprotective of you. i've been legally an adult for almost two years, and my parents are just now starting to loosen up on me.

paintballkid0206
06-18-2008, 02:14 PM
I really don't know what to say. You guys are helping me so much and i really appreciate it, but.. I really dont want therapy/counseling. If i tell my parents, they would freak out and not trust me with anything, not even my hunting knife. well, i have to go "eat" now cuz i have to go to work in half an hour. I'll post again tonight.

DFSniper
06-18-2008, 02:33 PM
well, look at it this way, you can man up about it, or you can hide it and keep lying to your parents. if you come to them and talk about it, they'll most likely look at you in a more mature way than if they caught you or heard from someone else.

in other news, i got almost 28000 for my FAFSA EFC, which means i most likely won't be getting ANY loans/grants for school this year :(

bigred76
06-18-2008, 06:26 PM
I really don't know what to say. You guys are helping me so much and i really appreciate it, but.. I really dont want therapy/counseling. If i tell my parents, they would freak out and not trust me with anything, not even my hunting knife. well, i have to go "eat" now cuz i have to go to work in half an hour. I'll post again tonight.

Is that your opinion of them? That they'd flip out like that, at least? Give them a little more credit than that... they have raised you fairly well to this point, it seems, and they sound like they'll be able to help guide you through this too! Counseling is a serious thing in my mind, and I really feel that you should want to look into it. That is me, however, and I cannot force you into it. I can only advise you based on what I have seen and done.

Being without a knife isn't so bad... I carry one due to work, but most of the time it is an unneeded weight in my pocket. If it came to that, you will be just fine. Over time and patience, and when they find that you've matured to the point where you stop being upset about it, they will most likely allow you to have those privilages little by little again.

Don't give them a reason to doubt you and they won't in your struggle with this issue! Be sure of yourself. This is for you, not for them, not for some girl, not for anyone but YOU. YOU need to get over this issue so YOU can progress in life to the point where YOU don't need this crutch to support YOU anymore. :)

I've gotta end it at that as I'm running late already. I'm due at the hospital to check up on my grandpa in the ICU....

paintballkid0206
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Well, i found out why it was harder to keep my promises when i told people that i would quit before. I didn't set reachable goals. I just expected myself to quit overnight. That caused more ctress and pressure which led me to break the promise. So i have thought about what to do, and i came up with this:

I will just take it month my month. I'll tell my friend that i won't do it for about 1 month, then give myself a week to try to do it without having a promise, and if i do cut, it's not like i'm breaking a promise..

SpyderMan723
06-18-2008, 06:38 PM
(not directed towards the conversation above)

my flame:wow.

paintballkid0206
06-18-2008, 06:38 PM
I also need my knife sometimes for work. And i also need it for hunting.

TheDarkShadow
06-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Well, i found out why it was harder to keep my promises when i told people that i would quit before. I didn't set reachable goals. I just expected myself to quit overnight. That caused more ctress and pressure which led me to break the promise. So i have thought about what to do, and i came up with this:

I will just take it month my month. I'll tell my friend that i won't do it for about 1 month, then give myself a week to try to do it without having a promise, and if i do cut, it's not like i'm breaking a promise..

I don't see how that's much better, other than not breaking a promise. which I honestly think is the least of your worries

paintballkid0206
06-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I don't see how that's much better, other than not breaking a promise. which I honestly think is the least of your worries

More than once, when i broke a promise, i punished myself for it...

My friends are mainly what's keeping me together here. I hate to dissapoint them. I am already hurting them when i'm cutting, and i dont need to hurt them more.

DFSniper
06-18-2008, 07:11 PM
stop punishing yourself. that seems to be the number one thing. i think battlechaser said it best on PBN when he said "the problem with today's youth is that they blame themeselves for everything. my generation blamed it on everyone else." or something like that...

the point is, if you mess up, live with it, deal with it, or put it behind you. i **** up all the time. then i look at it and go, "oh well, i ****ed up and theres nothing i can do about it now..." and move on. i know its not easy, right now i'm debating on something serious (for me at least, and yes it involves a girl) and i'm trying to take it slow because if i **** this up, i know i'm going to hate myself for it, and it'll probably drive me to depression for a week or two, because if my worst-case scenario comes true, i'll feel like **** again because the exact thing happened to me before, but with a different girl, and i dont want to go through the emotional pain and depression again...

cyberthrasher_706
06-18-2008, 07:31 PM
the point is, if you mess up, live with it, deal with it, or put it behind you.

That's a big part of life right there. I actually had a job interview today where that came up, and it may be the thing that gets me the job. We all mess up, admit it. It's just a matter of whether you try to fix it or not.

When I say counseling, though professional would be preferable in your position, I mainly mean someone that has experience and will listen to you. When I was in high school we had counseling groups where they brought in a local professional who had definitely seen his share and they let us out of class to go talk as a group with him. I didn't do much talking but listening to other people's problems and paying close attention really helped me in my own issues.

I think, although I obviously don't know your parents, that if you just sit down with them like a man and say "look, I really need your help. I'm having alot of problems and I don't know what to do" then you'll see better results than if they find out. Yeah they'll be ****ed, but they'll get over it pretty quick and then you can get on with the important part of the conversation where you find out how much they really do love you. I can see it now, for about the first 5 minutes your mom will likely cry and your dad will shout and it's only out of shock and not knowing what to do right away. And, if this has become so bad, than maybe you should just leave the knife at work and tell your dad that you still want one for hunting but he should hold onto it until you need it. That will show your maturity to him. I know if my son ever did something like that, I'd be awe struck.

bigred76
06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
:yeahthat: Not much else I can say after that! :)

Again, as I said, this is about you. This isn't about your friends. What you say and do with them in the end should not effect your mental state like it is. Breaking a promise is breaking a promise, it happens. That's life. But cutting yourself because you feel bad about it is NOT RIGHT.

If you need help with telling your parents (third time putting this out there, politeness and helpfulness was driven into me when I was younger), then PM/email me what you have and we'll work on it from there. You NEED to tell them! The last time, it wasn't so bad as it was the first time we heard about it, and you seemed to be doing better. This time, you're admitting that you could not stop -- which is to be expected, it's not a horrible thing -- and you do need help other than a bunch of older folks on a paintball forum talking at you about it.

You need to have someone physically there, listening to your words, understanding your words, and helping guide you through this. Either that be a counselor or your parents, I really do not give a damn, but it needs to be done after you tell your parents!

For my personal flame... ICU's suck ass. Just being in there is so... draining. I've been in there for 3hrs or so each night with my grandparents, making sure my grandma eats at least a dinner and my grandpa is doing well, since Sunday night. My grandfather is in the hospital due to an emergency stomach surgery, which took out his appendix (inflamed and ruptured 2wks before he went in), part of his intestines (inflamed due to toxins from ruptured appendix), and his galbladder (had a stone they noticed while doing the ultrasound for the appendix issue, and they decided to include it in). He's a former heart patient, and there's something up with his red blood cells. They're considering an infusion, because they tried some sort of protein to encourage his bone marrow to make red blood cells, but it only worked about 1/10 as good as they wanted for him. It's going to be hell these next couple days, as I can't go visit him tomorrow and he might be moving upstairs during this time. He's in a little pain, as they're giving him the good ****, and he's pretty out of it. Heck, he read the front of my card, opened it, and fell asleep! He's way drugged -- and is still conscious enough to talk -- but the pain is still there when he's moving.

TheDarkShadow
06-19-2008, 06:04 AM
I'm sorry to hear that bigred, I hope he gets through it without any problem

paintballkid0206
06-19-2008, 08:47 AM
I'll be praying for them Bigred.

And i think i know what i'm going to do now. I'm gonna go through the summer strying to quit/ not cut so much. If i'm still bad come the start of the school year, i will talk to the school counselor and maybe find someone thru her. If all is going well thru that, and i stop, I'll jsut let it blow by, and try to forget about it. But if it's not helping, i'll talk to my parents.

bigred76
06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't know about that, I think that your parents need to know ASAP. They probably already know (parents have that sixth sense), but they need to hear it from you. As far as my grandparents go, and as much I hate to say this... they've got enough people praying for them, and you yourself need as much prayer as you can get! :crazy:

DFSniper
06-20-2008, 02:40 AM
gah! i hate waking up at 5:30... even if i go to bed early and get 6-7 hours of sleep, i'm still tired as **** in the morning :(

SpyderMan723
06-20-2008, 12:38 PM
My pulse came in today... and I already need a new ****ING SHELL!!!!!!!!

VS3 Sniper
06-20-2008, 01:15 PM
wow that sucks

SpyderMan723
06-20-2008, 01:19 PM
wow that sucks

FALSE ALARM! i just suck at unscrewing things... thank god for dads:D

paintballkid0206
06-20-2008, 07:55 PM
I sprained my ankle yesterday at football camp. Me and another guy went up for a pass and he stepped on it and i think i might have landed on it weird. It's all swollen and it hurts to walk on it. I'm going to physical therapy for my knee on monday. It's gonna be the same thing as my wrist. MY doc doesnt know what it is so she sends me to PT. I waste a few weeks there and it doesn't do anything so they're gonna send me to UW Madison where i get a brace and they tell me to rest it for 4 weeks. And my sprained ankle is on the OPPOSITE leg as my bad knee.

I worked both of my jobs today. I had to leave early from the gun club where i work and get some taco bell (which i didnt want, i just ate so my dad wont freak). Then i headed straight to the baseball fields to umpire little league where i almost throw up from eating supper.

My parents have noticed my weird eating patterns and are talking about it, but not saying anything to me. I'm getting better about eating, tho. So that's kinda a good thing. Havent cut lately either.

interceptorMR2
06-20-2008, 10:03 PM
I hate my Trinity AK-47 magazine, this thing is so ridiculously frustrating. first of all the thing still leaks out the top, and apparently they sent mine to me missing a few o-rings. I mean seriously trinity, god forbid you send me proper instructions and a fully equipped product, that would be too easy wouldnt it?

DFSniper
06-24-2008, 08:15 PM
anybody else have a problem with FF and facebook? sometimes i have to click on a link 500 times just to get it to open...

SpyderMan723
06-25-2008, 09:50 PM
rolled my ankle today playing basketball.. went for a layup running pretty fast and landed on my ankle at a 90 degree angle.. I was down for a good 5 minutes.. i might have to go get some x-rays tomorrow to make sure its not sprained.

irishwarrior
06-26-2008, 03:55 AM
Playing soccer, I went to chest the ball but misjudged its height and got hit square on the bottom of my jaw on the right side. Now the left side, right by the hinge, hurts like heck whenever I close my jaw. I think I cramped the muscles in my jaw or something.

Ace24
06-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Somethings wrong with me today. Things don't taste as good, I'm up later then I should be, considering I got up at 6:30 this morning... I can't stop feeling like I have to move...

I just did 21 push ups and 25 curls on 20lb dumbells in under a min and I'm still flipping out! No, I'm not on anything... I'm just flipping a **** for no reason and it's pissing me off.

SpyderMan723
06-27-2008, 12:10 PM
Somethings wrong with me today. Things don't taste as good, I'm up later then I should be, considering I got up at 6:30 this morning... I can't stop feeling like I have to move...

I just did 21 push ups and 25 curls on 20lb dumbells in under a min and I'm still flipping out! No, I'm not on anything... I'm just flipping a **** for no reason and it's pissing me off.

not going to mess with you....

xsvly-fat
06-29-2008, 05:02 PM
My sister spilled water on my PS2 but fortunately it didn't break =)

bigred76
07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
To the next idiot posting a "Contest" thread...

THE ****ING RESULTS ARE NOT OUT YET!!! Stop being an impatient little prick and grow the **** up! I'm tired of stupidity, and the next ****ing retard to do it will think his ass is his head, and his head is his ass, BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! Little sonuva***** mother ****ing ****heads need to ****ing grow up, learn their role and SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, and speak when spoken to. So help me God, the next non-moderator to post ANY thread about the T-Shirt contest results will be reamed, personally, from ****ing ear to *******.

Am I clear enough? :)

Ace24
07-01-2008, 11:57 PM

THE ****ING RESULTS ARE NOT OUT YET!!! Stop being an impatient little prick and grow the **** up! I'm tired of stupidity, and the next ****ing retard to do it will think his ass is his head, and his head is his ass, BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! Little sonuva***** mother ****ing ****heads need to ****ing grow up, learn their role and SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, and speak when spoken to. So help me God, the next non-moderator to post ANY thread about the T-Shirt contest results will be reamed, personally, from ****ing ear to *******.

*hugs*

badlandsrox
07-02-2008, 12:42 AM

Uh sorry to burst your bubble, however they are up in the poll sections with a poll to decide between the 2 best ones as chosen by kingman themselves.

DFSniper
07-02-2008, 03:11 AM
waking up at 4:30-5:30 every day sucks balls...

slim and shady
07-02-2008, 07:53 AM

Thats more like it Red knew that you couldnt controle yourself for to long. I was thinkin the other day, "Wow, it's bin like 3 weeks since Red has cussed somone out.....Should send him a PM must be sick or somthing" but then I check the page this morning and everything fell back in place ;)

cyberthrasher_706
07-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Uh sorry to burst your bubble, however they are up in the poll sections with a poll to decide between the 2 best ones as chosen by kingman themselves.
That doesn't change the fact that there were like 6 different threads started about it, even after they were all told to just be patient and wait.

DFSniper
07-02-2008, 01:34 PM
noobs. too bad we can't live without them, because then who would we old schoolers feed upon??

SpyderMan723
07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
I just burnt a kid on my local field's forums about calling people noobs.. I told him straight up, "You're the reason why this sport is dying and why people dont want to come back to play. Have some respect." I honestly dont like to call the newer players "noobs" because we were all noobs at one point, we couldnt help it and neither can they. But yea...THOSE STUPID IMPATIENT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBZORS!

:dodgy:

bigred76
07-02-2008, 09:57 PM
I call people nubs who deserve the title. Don't like it? Don't be a nube! :rolleyes: DUH!

Yeah Slim, I've been really busy lately... goddamn girl, work, family, camera, paintball... everything's been running together this past month or so. I may be slow, but not completely wrong. You KNOW that after the poll closes, there is going to be 5 more ****ing threads by ****ing nubes about the results. I'm simply preventing that and putting out the warning now. :)

Oh, and to the imbeciles that think that it is ok to post up things for your local fields here IN THE WRONG SECTION.... go **** yourself. Seriously.

leed
07-02-2008, 10:23 PM
God damned noobs. You guys need an update to NUBATRON6000. Jeeze.

SpyderMan723
07-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Oh, and to the imbeciles that think that it is ok to post up things for your local fields here IN THE WRONG SECTION.... go **** yourself. Seriously.

and who are you directing this towards?

bigred76
07-02-2008, 10:40 PM
I never name names, but read through some of my last posts and you're going to find a post about a spammer.... ;)

SpyderMan723
07-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I never name names, but read through some of my last posts and you're going to find a post about a spammer.... ;)

uhhhh.. the nubbies?:confused:

mercy please! mercy! dont yell at me for not knowing!:headbrick:

paintballkid0206
07-03-2008, 07:05 AM
I crashed my uncle's 4wheeler yesterday. i was going up a hill at my house and i was going to fast (cuz i wanted some air) and i didnt turn the handlebars enough to go around like i planned and i didnt react fast enough to hit the brake. We are going 4wheeling this weekend (leaving today, coming back sunday) and my mom is gonna be so nervous now, and her and my dad are gonna be watching me and i bet if i break 30 mph they will yell at me to slow down. :( but luckily, i had a helmet on. my mom made me put 1 on like 3 mins before the crash cuz she saw how i was taking off... I had no injuries tho. just a handful of cuts on my hands and 1 on my chest (all tiny 1s). I think someone was watching... :angel:

SpyderMan723
07-03-2008, 07:12 AM
I just fell up the stairs.... wow..

SpyderMan723
07-03-2008, 01:33 PM
this little ****ing ****** agg kid on myspace who randomly requested me is trying to tell me now that the decision that I made to buy a pulse was a stupid one.. who the **** does he think he is? hes trying to tell me that vlocity's are better than the pulse and that the pulse is **** and whatnot. I told him, I said first of all i didnt ask for you ****ing opinion and secondly vlocitys are ****ing gay, they're ugly as ****, they cant be cleaned as easy as the pulse, dont feed as fast(stock), and they dont have an RF feature.. I mean come the **** on, I bought the pulse for $125, it was a good deal that I couldnt let pass me by, so I jumped on it. I love my pulse, **** vlocity's.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

bigred76
07-03-2008, 09:08 PM
:nunu: I own a VLocity.... what you sayin', boy??? :nutkick:

SpyderMan723
07-03-2008, 09:11 PM
:nunu: I own a VLocity.... what you sayin', boy??? :nutkick:

I didnt say their owners sucked :)

DFSniper
07-04-2008, 03:18 AM
i...hate...waking...at...5:30...

slim and shady
07-04-2008, 03:29 AM
Try 4.00 much easier ;)

DFSniper
07-04-2008, 01:01 PM
yeah, but i dont get to bed until usually around midnight and work until 3 pm. then i get home and have stuff to take care of, especially while my parents are out of town, and STILL try to find time to hang out with friends, which is usually the reason i dont get more sleep.

slim and shady
07-04-2008, 01:03 PM
uhhh I see a complicating life.
Mine= Work, eat, sleep, family and paintball.

DFSniper
07-04-2008, 01:12 PM
i wish i had the money to paintball. right now ALL my money is paying for this year of school, a years worth of car insurance, and repairs i need done on my car :(

slim and shady
07-04-2008, 01:18 PM
NO PAINTBALL????? No wonder your posting in Flame therapy ;)

DFSniper
07-04-2008, 02:25 PM
yeah, last game i played was d-day. but still, i've played more already this year than i did the 3 years i was in germany. but i actually have responsibilities now :(

bigred76
07-04-2008, 11:30 PM
I hate 12hr shifts with ****head mother ****ers who can't follow directions or rules, or even laws. ****ing idiots. I'm going to go blow someone apart on COD4 so I can get some sleep... I'm that pissed off still!

SpyderMan723
07-04-2008, 11:42 PM
I hate 12hr shifts with ****head mother ****ers who can't follow directions or rules, or even laws. ****ing idiots. I'm going to go blow someone apart on COD4 so I can get some sleep... I'm that pissed off still!

thank god you dont have any real firearms.... or do you?

:dodgy:

bigred76
07-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Come into the theme park I work at, and you'll see.... :D

I don't carry a gat, just my knife (in case of emergency and seatbelts on rides need to be cut), flashlight, cuffs, and keys. I don't need much more to take someone down... ;)

TheDarkShadow
07-05-2008, 05:59 AM
****ING grocery store, I've worked there for over a month and they have had me working every saturday and almost all but one sunday (father's day, so no paintball) so I'm pissed cause i am paintball deprived, it has been way to ****ing long. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tater_salad
07-05-2008, 10:38 AM
The last field within 100 miles of me is officially closed now. So it looks like I won't be playing anytime soon.

bigred76
07-05-2008, 11:42 PM
I haven't played since 10/07... what are you complaining about???

cyberthrasher_706
07-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I haven't played since 10/07... what are you complaining about???
I got you beat, 9/07!!!! Unless you want to count my test runs, but that's just going out and shooting paint, not playing. I'm so broke I can't afford paint now that I have time to play.

DFSniper
07-08-2008, 04:03 PM
i'm bored...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,842
User Name Posts
DFSniper 260
marvin-martian 160
bigred76 83
durrell 83
paintballkid0206 64
Ace24 51
UKwithPride 51
TheRedBarron 44
Moe 42
WhatThaSmurf 41
bamf-hacker 38
vikingshadow 37
Hossy 37
QAZ123 33
SpyderMan723 30
Hoppy11 30
shunut 28
claustrophobia9 26
big_daddy_d 25
pbfreak3221 25
Team Ramrod 23
08Lud08 22
Sac 20
badlandsrox 19
druid 18
geeZus 16
Maxx-Damage 16
Total90Oliver 16
Sandman_Bravo 14
leed 14
splaturout 13
ooglieboogliebob 13
TheDarkShadow 13
xtraking 13
Theheroguy 12
Paintballadict18 12
bomberpilot07 11
timmyshoota 11
Backmanshooter 11
covert24 10
STRIKEFIRST 10
phatphil 10
Xecutiv3 10
Ares 10
irishwarrior 10
conradl 9
The Pumper 8
DyNasty9 8
Paintball0308 8
118917 7
newkid 7
MadMan66 7
slim and shady 7
Nader 7
battlechaser 7
Drefish99 6
vwjimmy 6
Baller-59 6
xsvly-fat 6
emf7301 6
Jegger24 6
Critical 6
Mlb06 6
ad0131065 6
SupaSnipa 6
SharpObjects 5
El Duche 5
fxdbi 5
cyberthrasher_706 4
interceptorMR2 4
HelpDeskHustler 4
mv540 4
OSOK 4
DisturbedMetal35 4
TacTownKilla 3
Berserker 3
NB_Hacker_NB 3
tater_salad 3
XSiv Force 3
thechubbss12 3
taurinic 3
Paradox313 3
viseversa2303 3
spyderkid179 3
sprocket 3
silentpaintballfreak 2
Charfizcool 2
aodsnyper 2
yod3r 2
DexGtr 2
Modded-Like-Hell 2
xsgmike66x 2
ross * pilot 2
chubb0rz 2
ShadowX 2
DRAGON 2
VS3 Sniper 2
NEp8ntballer 2
clickclicksplat 2
LostCause 2
Victa_Balla 2
shubaadaadoomou 2
spray and pray 2
Warnichek 2
wylde01 2
gailon24 1
MVS1 1
DRAVEN3.0 1
jcrazyjj 1
*EM1-Master* 1
CareBear-Killer 1
M80 1
Pantothenic 1
jomomanator 1
BrianT 1
.21'[~tw!tch* 1
lewizz124 1
OKboomer 1
03TiburonGT 1
saints17 1
HeadShot 1
calebh 1
Lyingcomic 1
xNinja-Dolphinx 1
PBRC714 1
boogieman69 1
adrianm1188 1
PWNDuAgain 1
pb34 1
sir shoot alot 1
Shanna 1
king-man 1
RomeNYRR 1
stylinbeaver 1
Angel69 1
Nenkitsune 1
Cakeslob 1
Bigwrecker 1
Deadnoob 1
Halucin8 1
Nintendo 1

XSiv Force
07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
i got caught in a speed trap where the speed limit goes from 45 to 25

DFSniper
07-08-2008, 04:13 PM
my friend pulled into a trailer park, pulled out to go back where he came from, so he didnt see the 25 mph flashing school lights sign that was placed in the direction he was initially heading (not where he came from), and the cop (who watched him the whole time), ticketed him for doing 20 over. $190 fine.

SpyderMan723
07-08-2008, 04:28 PM
When i bought my nerve.. no scatches at all... now.... i can count at least 5....:smash:

TheDarkShadow
07-08-2008, 05:17 PM
grrr, boss wrote on my time card "talk more to customers, say hello and thank you". I ****in hate customer service. I'm ready to quit this ****ing job

DFSniper
07-08-2008, 06:55 PM
i feel ya. i've done front counter twice, and i hate it. i'm a beast on the grill and diesel on assembly line, but i hate taking orders! and the fact that everyone expects you how to do your job after the first day doesnt exactly help. one of my managers told a kid "this is your second day doing this, you should know how to do everything by now." i almost went off on that *****!

TheDarkShadow
07-08-2008, 07:05 PM
I work at a grocery store and they have me bagging groceries but, I'd much rather stock shelves

DFSniper
07-08-2008, 07:09 PM
i bagged groceries for 8 months. and it was all tip-based, no paycheck.

TheDarkShadow
07-08-2008, 07:14 PM
yeah, minimum wage, and we're not supposed to accept tips but I do any way.

I'm just that big of a bad ass :dodgy:

irishwarrior
07-08-2008, 07:48 PM
In my area no one really has baggers anymore 'cause of all the self-checkout lines. *sigh* One more job opportunity gone.

TheDarkShadow
07-09-2008, 05:55 AM
your not missing too much ;)

SpyderMan723
07-10-2008, 10:33 AM
im getting pissed... im trying to make a ****ing pole and its being a little ****... this ****ing heat is really starting to piss me off.. and my internet isnt going as fast as i want it to go.. and my typing is pissing me off too!

XSiv Force
07-10-2008, 10:38 AM
sounds like you need a hug you want a hug how bout a soda? hey big guy want a sooda, hu? hu?

The heat does suck right now i agree

SpyderMan723
07-10-2008, 12:28 PM
sounds like you need a hug you want a hug how bout a soda? hey big guy want a sooda, hu? hu?

The heat does suck right now i agree

lol you sarcastic b-sterd

XSiv Force
07-10-2008, 12:30 PM
im serious :D

xsvly-fat
07-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Can i get a sooda too? Peas...

battlechaser
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Dammit, give people and chance to redeem themselves and they always seem to spit in your eye.

Bought a thermal smoke lens for my goggles and a gas trhu grip for my gun, first the guy informs me he hasn't shipped after a month of waiting, this excuse was that they are a Fireworks Wholesaler and are selling paintball products on the side. Regardless of what you're selling a customer is a customer. For the record, Ilive in Canada and it does take a while to get things up here, but not that long! To make it up to me, he told me it'd be shipped priority, low and behold after the 6-10 days it should take, it isn't here. Also in that time I filed a dispute, thinking if he's shipping priority, it'll be here before it was up, and Paypal has automatically closed it because I hadn't escalated it in the 20 days as I've been negotiating with the guy.

Between negotiating with the seller and the original auction itself I've been waiting almost a month and a half to receive a package. Not to mention it looks like he waited until the dispute was up to see if I'd escalate it or not. I'm not mad about losing the cash (about $40) I'm much angrier about the fact that I gave the guy a chance to redeem himself and he basically threw it back in my face.

Should the product arrive I may edit this post, if not, I'll also add the feedback from eBay itself.

He's got a week before I leave feedback that could peel paint, and contact both eBay and Paypal and let them know what happened. :hoppingmad:

DFSniper
07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
smoke lenses are effing amazing! are they smoke mirror or just smoke??

i need to clean like half the house this evening because my parents get home tomorrow.

battlechaser
07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
smoke lenses are effing amazing! are they smoke mirror or just smoke??

i need to clean like half the house this evening because my parents get home tomorrow.

Just smoke, the annoying thing is that when I was going to play Sunday, I needed a thermal lens, as my Proto Switch only came with the Uber-Fog one. So I wound up buying a clear one as well. Then that Sunday night, a set of NIB Vforce Grillz found their way into my possession through another eBay auction for about $54 plus shipping. Needless to say, if the lens arrives, it's being sold, probably the mask as well, considering I didn't even get to use it, so both lenses should still be new. :hoppingmad:

****ty deal on the house, I remember those days, now that I live on my own, the house only gets cleaned a) when I deem it needs it, that isn't often, and b) when someone is coming over, again, not often. :p

DFSniper
07-10-2008, 03:49 PM
well, i've been having people hang out here about every other night for the past two weeks. i did the dishes twice, took trash out once, and the recycle boxes (full of mountain dew cans) need to go out again. i havent really been in my room since they left and have literally LIVED in the living room: slept on the uber-wide couch, ate at the coffee table, watched TV, played PS2, and had my PC hooked up in the dining room the whole time.

my bedroom is trashed though. a pile of clean laundry i folded a few days ago, piles of blankets that, until recently, were in the living room where people just crashed on the floor, the Warhammer terrain i've been working on (and all the unused stuff), and paintball gear STILL on the floor (same place its been for the past month) and my desktop cluttered with random crap i have no place for.

SpyderMan723
07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
well, i've been having people hang out here about every other night for the past two weeks. i did the dishes twice, took trash out once, and the recycle boxes (full of mountain dew cans) need to go out again. i havent really been in my room since they left and have literally LIVED in the living room: slept on the uber-wide couch, ate at the coffee table, watched TV, played PS2, and had my PC hooked up in the dining room the whole time.

my bedroom is trashed though. a pile of clean laundry i folded a few days ago, piles of blankets that, until recently, were in the living room where people just crashed on the floor, the Warhammer terrain i've been working on (and all the unused stuff), and paintball gear STILL on the floor (same place its been for the past month) and my desktop cluttered with random crap i have no place for.

lol what are you a teenager!?

you're going to be grounded mister :rolleyes:

DFSniper
07-10-2008, 04:10 PM
almost 20, but i stopped maturing when i hit 16 :P

i keep telling everyone, laziness and procrastination will be the death of me...

irishwarrior
07-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Guys never mature, just ask my grandpa he's 76 and still isn't very mature.

DFSniper
07-10-2008, 05:18 PM
my dad claims he's still 17.

i'm out of lightbulbs and the ones in my room burned out, again! i need to run to the store, but i'm waiting for friends to show up, and they're not answering their phones.

SpyderMan723
07-12-2008, 09:31 AM
this is ****ing bull****.. my dad doesnt want me spending over 300 on this very nice ND timmy, OR a BNIB protege...but he says he would rather have me buy an empire timmy thats being sold by a seller that has negative feedback.... :mad:

STRIKEFIRST
07-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Saturday I put my arm through a plate glass screen door while working on our new house (trying to get ready move in) it's my fault and it cost us another day and a half getting things done...12 stitches plus one running stitch about a half inch long...she left each cut partially open for drainage...or I'd look like frankenstein.

MAAAAHHHH I B Dumb!

battlechaser
07-14-2008, 12:54 PM
this is ****ing bull****.. my dad doesnt want me spending over 300 on this very nice ND timmy, OR a BNIB protege...but he says he would rather have me buy an empire timmy thats being sold by a seller that has negative feedback.... :mad:

Build one? That way pieces just arrive. Not to mention it show initiative if you want it so badly that and you can't buy it outright, you'll build one yourself. :)

PM me if you need help finding parts. ;)

Saturday I put my arm through a plate glass screen door while working on our new house (trying to get ready move in) it's my fault and it cost us another day and a half getting things done...12 stitches plus one running stitch about a half inch long...she left each cut partially open for drainage...or I'd look like frankenstein.

MAAAAHHHH I B Dumb!

Lucky it didn't cut anything vital. But think about it this way, chicks dig scars. :p

TheDarkShadow
07-15-2008, 04:26 PM
My ****ing lame ass friends won't drive out to my fair this week (We live about a 30-40 minutes apart) to see the demolition derby. It ****ing pisses me off because, once a week I go out to where they live and see a movie or go out to eat with them, and they won't even come out once to where I live. THIS REALLY ****ING BURNS ME UP!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

XSiv Force
07-15-2008, 06:19 PM
umm maybe they cant afford gas to come or have something else that they have to do

STRIKEFIRST
07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
My grandad has to have the upper lobe of his right lung removed from cancer...I don't even know what to do...he's more like my dad than grandad.

TheDarkShadow
07-16-2008, 07:20 AM
umm maybe they cant afford gas to come or have something else that they have to do

it's not that they can't afford th gas, they just don't want to spend the money. and they just make up some lame excuse.

and strike first, I'm sorry to hear that

DFSniper
07-16-2008, 12:49 PM
so i drove 21 ****ing miles today (3 round trips) to haul ice from one mcdonald's to ours because our machine doesnt make it fast enough. then i find out they're only going to compensate us $0.15 a mile instead of the $0.25 they originally told me. i did the math, and i use about $0.18-$0.20 a mile on gas, so thats not even enough to cover gas, much less wear and tear on my car. i told the manager, look, i don't know what kind of car jeff (store owner) got his estimates off, but there is no way in hell i'm getting 30 ****ing miles per gallon! so its not even worth it for me to do it other than the fact that i get out of work for half an hour at a time and can cruise around and listen to my music.

DFSniper
07-22-2008, 02:18 PM
gah!! my pc crapped out on me the other day. it'll run, but i don't get audio or video. i've swapped out everything down to the RAM, CPU, and even the CPU fan. the only thing i havent swapped out is the power supply, but i dont think thats the problem. i tried another motherboard (same chipset and everything), but i think that one may have fried when my friend's power supply blew last week. since they don't make socket 939 motherboards or CPUs anymore, i have to upgrade. this means i have to get a new processor and RAM along with the new motherboard. BUT, i just spent $500 on textbooks and don't have $250 for parts because i'm pretty much broke minus student loans that'll just barely cover next semester's tuition and the little bit of money i have saved up to get my car repaired. i probably won't even have enough money left over to get my new bumper repainted, which i just spent $125 on!

irishwarrior
07-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I got bitten by a spider while in germany:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/irishwarriorking/Photo40.jpg

It isn't serious and it looked worse a couple of days ago but it stings pretty bad when it's touched.

interceptorMR2
07-22-2008, 03:05 PM
whoa, how pretty. ive had one like that before, stung for a few days as well.

XSiv Force
07-22-2008, 03:11 PM
thats what people say when i win with my spyder ....:D

VS3 Sniper
07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
My mom is in the hospital right now with2 discs out n her lower back, They are giving her some shots in her lower back to try and slide the discs back but if that doesnt work she will have to have back surgery.

irishwarrior
07-22-2008, 04:33 PM
:eek: Now that sounds painful!

TheDarkShadow
07-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I got bitten by a spider while in germany:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/irishwarriorking/Photo40.jpg

It isn't serious and it looked worse a couple of days ago but it stings pretty bad when it's touched.

maybe you will become a German spiderman!

irishwarrior
07-22-2008, 06:42 PM
maybe you will become a German spiderman!

Instead of webbing I will shoot saurkraut and have the ability to drink ridiculous amounts of Pilsner without any sign of drunkenness or liver damage :D .

SpyderMan723
07-22-2008, 07:00 PM
pils ftmfw! so much smoother than ****ty american beer

silentchaos45
07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
............you all need help......... go to your doctor and ask for happy pills... please.. cause your making me depressed.... sigh.. i hate typing... i just broke up with my girlfriend and i dont fill sad.. is that a bad thing?? oh well LONG LIVE HAPPINESS!!!!...

XSiv Force
07-23-2008, 07:42 AM
it depends if it was a cool girl you broke up with one that you enjoy being around then yes but if it was one of those that had a lot of drama then no you shouldnt, bud of mine has a girlfriend that absolutley hates us because we take him paintballing when she wants time with him.....problem is we only go when im home from auburna good 2 hours away

battlechaser
07-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Well.. my car is broken in the middle of a marker build.. *sigh*

Right front calliper area is leaking brake fluid.

DFSniper
07-25-2008, 09:50 PM
ouch. i need to get my shift solenoid fixed, brakes replaced, wheels realigned, rear bumper painted, AND i need to set up a vet appointment for the kitten i rescued. luckily my parents arent too worried about me forking up 6 months worth of car insurance right now...

silentchaos45
07-25-2008, 11:03 PM
i ran over a cat....but thats not the sad part.. it was right it front of my house and now my dogs have spread the damn thing all over the yard... and guess who has to pick it up... me... what a joy... life hands me a lemon i make a mess... life hands me an angel i get nervous and make a rasist joke.. life hands me a cat.. and now i have to pick it up.. life sucks

DFSniper
07-26-2008, 05:56 AM
yes it does. but one of two things will happen: 1) you'll get used to it. 2) you die.

battlechaser
07-26-2008, 06:10 AM
ouch. i need to get my shift solenoid fixed, brakes replaced, wheels realigned, rear bumper painted, AND i need to set up a vet appointment for the kitten i rescued. luckily my parents arent too worried about me forking up 6 months worth of car insurance right now...

I know how you feel, I also have to pay for wedding rings this month, and try and pay off my Visa. :confused:

The most aggravating part of it is it's something I know how to fix, but can't because I live in an apartment building. :mad:

interceptorMR2
07-26-2008, 10:45 AM
a relative of mine is really into world war two just as I am, and he's been collecting for a long time. I talked to him for a while about collecting memorabilia and he said to help start off my collection he'd send me an authentic item from his collection. (thats the happy part, but ignore that, we dont need that crud here) So sure enough, it came to the post office, but the sad part is... the post office is closed on weekends. so im waiting pAtIenTlyYy for the next two days............ :(

paintballkid0206
07-27-2008, 06:18 PM
My girlfriend stood me up... nuff said..

paintballkid0206
07-27-2008, 07:15 PM
ok, my girlfriend texted me just now and she said her grandma was rushed to the hospital and her phone died (which would explain why i got her voicemail when i called afterwards).

irishwarrior
07-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Plastic bumpers FTL! My mom was parking into a spot the other day and as she was about halfway into the spot this dude opens his door and hits the car. So no one was hurt thankfully and the dude's door didn't get damaged but we now have a big dent in the front car bumper.

TheDarkShadow
07-28-2008, 01:49 PM
could you pop it out?

silentchaos45
07-28-2008, 03:26 PM
theres still cat in my yard..

DFSniper
07-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Plastic bumpers FTL! My mom was parking into a spot the other day and as she was about halfway into the spot this dude opens his door and hits the car. So no one was hurt thankfully and the dude's door didn't get damaged but we now have a big dent in the front car bumper.

yeah, well i backed into a pole (rolling downhill, car was still idling) and it cracked my rear bumper in 4 places. i got a new one from the junkyard and just got done filling in the cracks gouges, but missed a few spots. there was one giant dent that looked like someone tried stabbing the bumper with a tent stake, but you can't even tell its there now :D i have to go back over it with filler in a few spots, sand down the places where my primer crapped out on me, rough up the first coat of primer, and put about 2 more coats on. looks pretty good right now though, and i did it all by myself. i have before and after pics, but not of when i first got the bumper.

vikingshadow
07-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm so tired of everyone asking me to "Fix their computers." I'm by no means a computer man - I know enough to keep them clean, install programs and use them, and uninstall programs - I read on the internet everything else I need to know. But, because people are afraid of their computers I have to be the one that gets the call.

The powers that be made me the "tech" guy at my site at school, my mom and brother always need help, I have 4 computers at home to take care of, and now the neighbor across the street is wanting my help. It wouldn't be so bad if it were short things, but I just spent 3 hours at her house trying to get a stupid flight simulator game to load on her grandsons laptop (even though I told her that the laptop wasn't a gaming computer) and ended up not being able to get it done.

Oh, and I said I'd never post in this thread again as I'm trying to be positive which hacks me off even more now. Oh, and my wife has been on this "control" kick lately...

Edit - Grrrrrrrr! The neighbor just called me AGAIN with another problem.

XSiv Force
07-28-2008, 06:45 PM
SHOT SELF IN FACE WITH MY NERF LAUNCHER.........................................T hank goodness that those nerf vortexs are soft

irishwarrior
07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
^How'd you do that?

XSiv Force
07-28-2008, 07:09 PM
put 12 gram in loaded with nerf and looked away as someone called me and knee pushed ball valve all the way down and heard wooohmp and saw stars.........you know i am a 3rd degree black belt and that was the hardest ive ever been hit before

****EDIT****
By the way it has those whistle holes in it so when it went off it sounded like a bottle rocket in between my eyes

DFSniper
07-28-2008, 08:14 PM
lol!

hey vike, can you figure out if my power supply fried my motherboard???? :dodgy:

in seriousness, why does the forum load slow this time of night?

XSiv Force
07-28-2008, 08:40 PM
been loading slow for the past couple of days

DFSniper
07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
i havent noticed. but thats because i'm not on my laptop ATM. my laptop takes about 30 seconds to load a page...

paintballkid0206
07-31-2008, 12:04 PM
so last night, i asked my dad when i oculd get out to my uncle's house to use his dremel and drill press. so he says "idk, why?" i tell him it's to make my MR1 pump. instantly he gets this weird look on his face and starts flippin out at me. sayin like no and he thinks it's stupid to make a perfectly good semi-auto into a pump. and he's sayin like i can get a good pump for like $70. yea, i would love a BE Talon :dodgy:

Hossy
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
so last night, i asked my dad when i oculd get out to my uncle's house to use his dremel and drill press. so he says "idk, why?" i tell him it's to make my MR1 pump. instantly he gets this weird look on his face and starts flippin out at me. sayin like no and he thinks it's stupid to make a perfectly good semi-auto into a pump. and he's sayin like i can get a good pump for like $70. yea, i would love a BE Talon :dodgy:

If you dont have another regular gun i wouldnt suggest making a pump out of your only gun.

DFSniper
07-31-2008, 12:33 PM
****in*********...

so i walk in the door and my sister goes "we gotta go soon" i'm like huh? and she goes "well, didnt mom tell you, you have to drop me off and pick me up at my music lesson." i'm like wtf? no one ever tells me anything. and she goes, "well, you do, and we have to leave soon."

well **** that, i just got home and im going to relax and change first. her instructor can wait, i'm not the one paying her...

paintballkid0206
07-31-2008, 01:50 PM
If you dont have another regular gun i wouldnt suggest making a pump out of your only gun.

I never really use my MR1. i use my Pilot ACS '05 for my primary

SpyderMan723
07-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Manny Ramirez got traded to the LA dodgers.... What The ****!

Edit: And now his new GM is Joe ****ing Torre...

:smashpc:

Hossy
07-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Manny Ramirez got traded to the LA dodgers.... What The ****!

Edit: And now his new GM is Joe ****ing Torre...

:smashpc:

Hes been asking for that for awhile, its no surprise.

look what you got, another outfielder. yall better start to like him :)

SpyderMan723
07-31-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm done watching baseball... I play wiffleball now :dodgy:

slim and shady
08-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Off to another in-law wedding I go :dodgy:

xsvly-fat
08-02-2008, 11:03 AM
My phone screen broke =(

paintballkid0206
08-03-2008, 05:55 PM
^^my phone has a short somewhere so my screen doesnt always turn on (i might be gettin a newe one :), but that's for another thread)

anyway...
from friday til like 3 oclock today, we went camping with some friends. after settin up for like 2 hours, we started playin football. we started with 2 hand touch but then we started tackle... (i know, bad idea. no pads...) anyway, after gettin kicked in the face and bruised and cut, i went to go tackle someone. i went for an upper-body tackle this time and while i was reaching, my right thumb went straight into his chest (basically, it t-boned him.) so i went out for the rest of the game, and a friend of my parents' checked me out. i had almost no strength in my finger so he said to take me to the ER. so we go and wait for like 1 and a half hrs. and i fractured my thumb (on my dominant hand). i took the chip out of the knuckle closest to my wrist.. football starts in 9 days and i'm probably not gonna start practice right away. so this pretty much sucks. i have to use my left hand for almost everything..

SpyderMan723
08-05-2008, 02:34 PM
A girl I've known since 5th grade died today.... =/

paintballkid0206
08-08-2008, 01:27 PM
i got a cast the other day and i have this 1 for 2 weeks and then i get xrays and prolly another 1 for another 2 weeks then a week or two of rehab. so i might miss the first game or two of football and i cant do any contact in practice (thats my favorite part!!!) and with my cast i cant play videogames. and i got a new textin phone with the keypad thing and its hard to type cuz i cant use my thumb!! GRR!

big_daddy_d
08-08-2008, 01:39 PM
join the club i'm in a cast up to my shoulder for 6 to 8 weeks

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I hate this heat, this is Canada I mean its supposed to be 30 below not 30 above. :dodgy:

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 02:47 PM
my shoulders are ****ing sore and i bent my wrist the wrong way too much, so that hurts too at work. at least my sternum doesn't hurt anymore, i got punched there by a girl at work on wednesday.

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 03:02 PM
^yeah it sucks when your owned by a chick hey DF! (Nothing sexist intended, just good old clean fun at DF's expence! ;) )

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
haha. it was just a love tap, but i kind of walked into her fist. and it didnt start to hurt until the morning after. (thats what she said! :shocked:)

SpyderMan723
08-08-2008, 03:27 PM
haha. it was just a love tap, but i kind of walked into her fist. and it didnt start to hurt until the morning after. (thats what she said! :shocked:)

LOL

badlandsrox
08-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I hate this heat, this is Canada I mean its supposed to be 30 below not 30 above. :dodgy:

I know what you mean haha, but I was in Winnipeg a few weeks ago, and its so much worse there cause of the humidity and stuff.
On a side, but related note, according to my truck, its *42 out today... Yikes!

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 04:54 PM
damn metric... never could get used to that.

so... 42 x 9/5 + 32 = 107.6??? in canadia?? it hasnt been over 95 all week here, and its been raining on and off since tuesday!

irishwarrior
08-08-2008, 04:58 PM
DF, wrong order of operations. It's easier to use 1.5 instead of a fraction it's 95*F.

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 05:03 PM
^Darn yanks and there screwy formulas ;)

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM
nope irish, its 1.8 not 1.5. and the formula comes from my college chem book, so nyaah :p!

and even if you break it down:
9/5=1.8
1.8x42=75.6
75.6+32=107.6.

you sir, phail!

slim and shady
08-08-2008, 05:40 PM
picky are we :dodgy:

the heat has now turned into a rather large thunder shoer witch means my jungle is going to turn into a rainforest since I neglected to cut it to stay out of the heat!

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 05:42 PM
when my GPA depends on it, yes. :D

irishwarrior
08-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Stupid eighth grade science teacher, misinforming me about the world!

DFSniper
08-08-2008, 07:43 PM
im so pissed right now! as some of you know, my desktop's motherboard died. well, i just spent 2 days transfering about 60 gigs of files from my mom's external hard drive to my new external hard drive. then i took apart her external, took out the hard drive and put mine from my desktop in. i went into the hard drive no problems and found the folder i needed. well, i forgot that i set my settings to private, so i can only open the My Documents folder when that user account is logged on, meaning i have to find another PC and put my hard drive in it and run XP from my hard drive. this is going to be a PITA because i know my mom doesnt want me using her desktop all weekend. :flame:

paintballkid0206
08-09-2008, 08:52 AM
join the club i'm in a cast up to my shoulder for 6 to 8 weeks

oh man. i shouldnt be complainin. mines not even past my elbow..

interceptorMR2
08-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I couldn't get hardly any sleep last night, my dog would not stop whining for some stupid reason, and then I finally got up at 8:30 to let them out this morning and to feed them, but our german shepherd is a submissive dog when it comes to people, so when I let him in and I pet him, he starts peein all over the frickin place, and we have a garage sale so I can't let him wander near the fences outside or let him go to the windows inside. So I'm tryin to clean up piss, feed dogs, and keep them from barking at people. GAH STUPID DOGS!!!!

interceptorMR2
08-09-2008, 11:16 AM
okay great, to add on to today's crap, lately I've been having problems getting my xbox 360 to recognize discs for me, and it takes SEVERAL tries to even PLAY a game. I got a disc cleaner to clean the laser and then my 360 worked for a few days. Now its back to its old habits, trying to read games and rarely recognizing them or playing them. So I am assuming that my disc drive is just flat out failing, so I call xbox support and ask them if I can get a free repair for this thing even though my xbox warranty is out. Okay to give you the lowdown, I had a launch console xbox, and it gave me the 3 red lights, so i sent that into repair, and got a refurb xbox about a month and a half ago. Now my refurb xbox is screwed up too!!!! So anyways, I ask them if i can get that free repair because they were the ones who had sent me a faulty xbox, and they tell me I still have to pay for the repair. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REPAIR IF IT WASNT ME THAT SCREWED UP THE XBOX. If a company screws up on a customer's product, should the company take the blame for that and not the customer? I just got this xbox!!! I should not have to deal with this crap.

TheDarkShadow
08-09-2008, 07:42 PM
my old PS2 took a **** on me today and i start school tuesday

DFSniper
08-10-2008, 02:19 PM
that sucks. i have a psone that did that because the PLASTIC teeth on the gears started breaking off. WTF?? luckily i found another one for $30! speaking of which, my family left somewhere today, and my brothers took it and the car adapter. so now i cant play FF8 because they took...lol, nvm, my memory card is right next to me... woot! gonna go play some FF8 on the PS2!

slim and shady
08-10-2008, 07:33 PM
Had alot of gun problems at the feild today :(

SpyderMan723
08-11-2008, 08:52 PM
i just kinda asked this girl out... shes my neighbor and we're really close, and I kinda pissed her off some how....and i feel like a jerk now...

MR2 Woodsballer
08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
it really pisses me off that all the news is all focused on the fact that john Edwards can't keep his crap in his pants. When Bernie Mac & issic hays both passed away. I found out by reading the tiny left hand corner on aol.com when I was checking my mail. I thinks it's bullcrap considering anna nicole smith was On 24/7 after she died nothing against her but damn u have 2 ppl die and little to no coverage. Sorry for the bad typing I still have alot of drugs in my system from my sergery earlier today.

DFSniper
08-12-2008, 07:19 AM
i agree. when george carlin died, i stumbled upon it on a random side-headline on aol or something...

but the media is politically biased, so you dont really have a choice unless you start listening/watching BBC...

badlandsrox
08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
UGH, so I had my tickets sold, and was supposed to meet the guy today, but now, he doesnt want them, so here I am, stuck with the 2 tickets 2 days before the concert. I Put them on craigslist now, as well as the bargain finder, and I had one more guy who wanted them from when I gave the info to the radio station, maybe I will see if he still wants them. But even still, I cant beleive this guy backed out, I offered to personally drive them to him, which is a good solid hours drive, which is saving him tons of money, but then he just texts my phone this morning saying that he cant buy them anymore. UGH!

interceptorMR2
08-12-2008, 08:47 AM
i agree DF, thats why russert was a big deal when he died, but others like comedians and such are just "small stories"

DFSniper
08-12-2008, 05:46 PM
ugh, i built a complete PC minus HDD and dvd drive for $500. i NEED my pc back, my IBM craptop just isnt cutting it. but first i have to get my car fixed. about $300 to get my bumper painted, then im not going to worry about the other stuff since it runs fine now.

slim and shady
08-13-2008, 08:18 PM
My wife and I lost our baby to miscarage :(
Thats about all I have the strangth to say right now.

SpyderMan723
08-13-2008, 08:33 PM
My wife and I lost our baby to miscarage :(
Thats about all I have the strangth to say right now.

wow... thats tough.. hope you guys are getting through it ok.
:(

sorry to hear that...

bigred76
08-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Slim, my thoughts are with you. I really don't know what else to say, except to keep your chin up and you and your wife will pull through this!

Hoppy11
08-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Does MSNBC have nothing else better to show from the Olympics right now than Womens Table Tennis????

irishwarrior
08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Slim, don't know what to say so I'll say this: My thoughts are with you.

xsvly-fat
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I'll be praying for you Slim

slim and shady
08-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Thank you sincerly for the support everyone it emans alot. The kicks keep comming my Dad and my sister each had to go to the hospital today.
My father with kidney stones, this sucks on multi[ple levels as we work together when im not at my mill so now I have to cover his share to, as well as the simple fact no one wants there Dad in the hospital.
My sister is having troble with one of her eyes, a detached retina(SP) they beleive. There is alot going on right now the worst of wich I mentioned yesterday, I just want to thank you all for your support again. I can see why so many of you refure to eachother as family. Thank you for your thoughts and preyers.

irishwarrior
08-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Slim, this is nothing in comparison to what you're going through, but, I'm 14 and already going to have my wisdom teeth removed in about 4-6 months :(

slim and shady
08-14-2008, 02:50 PM
there is a small bright side to that Irish you may not appreciate it now but you will when your older your at home your parents will pay for it that means that you wont ahve to foot the bill. Hope that at least is a bit of a pick me up, thanks for the support.

irishwarrior
08-14-2008, 03:17 PM
^that and they're being caught early enough that they haven't grown into my jawbone yet. Still getting 4 teeth removed from under my gums isn't going to be fun.

DFSniper
08-14-2008, 03:24 PM
sorry to hear that slim... two of my bosses are pregnant now (both in their early 20s), and i cant imagine what they would do if it happened to them.

TheDarkShadow
08-14-2008, 03:40 PM
my mom's first child was a miscarage, I'm really sorry to hear that

slim and shady
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
This is bein such a hard week I feel so depressed everything is just BLAH. I feel lost almost, its hard to explain. Hope my life finds center soon. Sorry to keep complaining on here, just no one here on the other side of the screan is in any sort of mental state to listin to it. I have to be the "strong one" So I need some one to vent to, thanks for listining :)

SpyderMan723
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
This is bein such a hard week I feel so depressed everything is just BLAH. I feel lost almost, its hard to explain. Hope my life finds center soon. Sorry to keep complaining on here, just no one here on the other side of the screan is in any sort of mental state to listin to it. I have to be the "strong one" So I need some one to vent to, thanks for listining :)

I know how you feel, I've had periods of time like that, but of course not as serious as your situation.. theres been times where I've broken my nerve or my spyder or whatever, then just been totally bummed for a while.. but good news is, life gets better eventually.I think you'll survive ;)

DFSniper
08-16-2008, 08:01 PM
trust me slim, i'm like that too. thats why i'm #1 in flame therapy posts...

xsvly-fat
08-16-2008, 09:39 PM

Don't feel bad about it, everyone feels like crap at sometime in their life. The reson why God puts hard times in our lives is so we can grow in Him. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger ;)

slim and shady
08-17-2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the suport everyone. :)

interceptorMR2
08-17-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm in a similar state slim, my life isn't exactly where I want it right now, theres alot of stuff going on that has been troubling my mind, most of it is just my own insecurities, but some of the stuff thats going on is a little scary. My dad works (or did work) in the mortgage business, and thats all gone crashing down as most of us know. The bank doesn't stop calling us, and we've already had to give them two of our cars, and next goes our house.... we haven't gotten any notices yet, and hopefully we won't. My dad has been starting an outdoor furniture type business that I'm helping him with, so we'll see how that goes. So you aren't the only one, I just haven't really been too comfortable with talking about it...

irishwarrior
08-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Sorry to hear that Interceptor, I hope your dad's new business goes better!

interceptorMR2
08-17-2008, 08:38 AM
thanks man, its going slowly, but my dad is still trying to get all the tools he needs and lately he's been making things for my mom's classroom. She held us up for a while, and hopefull will for a little longer once she goes back to work. It's allright, I know everything will be allright, and if god wants me to lose my house, I know he has better things in store for me in the future, I just need to keep telling myself that.

slim and shady
08-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Hope that things pick up Interceptor. Im sure they will soon

interceptorMR2
08-18-2008, 07:40 AM
ugh, got hardly any sleep, stayed up til about 12 to watch a lightning storm, then 5 hours later, BAM a huge loud crack from another lightning storm, then went back to bed, and about 6:30 this morning another huge crack from the storm. Its still going.... ugh it was cool last night, now its just annoying.

especiialypsycho
08-18-2008, 10:28 AM
i broke my iPod lost my backpack and dont have any new clothes for school. gosh i wish life was easier

DFSniper
08-18-2008, 05:06 PM
it wont be...

calc homework on the first day of class, how typical. i think i seriously need to find myself a tutor, i dont want to fail it again...

irishwarrior
08-18-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm sick and today was another two-a-day. Puked during the first practice and then went back in after 5 min for the rest of it. Then did the second practice and felt like **** the whole time for both of them. Oh, and for those who don't know I have to get up at 5 for the first practice and then get home at 2:30.

DFSniper
08-18-2008, 06:51 PM
http://www.berthon.eu/ice_and_fire/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/calvin-hobbes_magical-world.jpg

... :cry:

xsvly-fat
08-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Started a College math class today and the teacher is a guy over a web cam. It's so wierd!

interceptorMR2
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
ugh... thats one thing im not looking forward to.... math ftl.

DFSniper
08-19-2008, 12:50 PM
ugh, i feel stupid in calc again... for homework i have to graph 4 problems (by hand) but i get lost on the last part. i have 3 books to read for anthropology, then for chem i have 5 problems from the book, and i have a whole chapter to read for macro on thursday...

you high school kids have it easy...

xsvly-fat
08-19-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm in high school but I'm taking a math course at the College. It's actually not that bad cause the teacher isn't that good lol

DFSniper
08-19-2008, 03:01 PM
lol, my math teacher is the best on campus. and she looks like a Vogon, hahaha!

ninjuh... too many lols...

paintballkid0206
08-19-2008, 04:21 PM
i just went to the doctor and they took my cast off. well i got a new one and instead of the 2 wks that they were gonna have me in it, they are having me keep it on for 5 1/2 wks because im playin football and thats the only way they would let me play. and my brother got his snare drum for band and is constantly playing... and he's wont use his practice pad taht doesnt make much noise...

bigred76
08-19-2008, 08:08 PM
I feel down and I have no clue why. I've been bored and haven't been able to snap out of it all day long... :(

DFSniper
08-20-2008, 04:27 AM
im so used to waking up at 5:30 i do it even now that schools started, and i have trouble falling back to sleep. and last night i didnt even finish my math because i fell asleep at 9:30!

calebh
08-20-2008, 12:26 PM
so i have a flat tire on my motorcycle that i need to get fixed before i leave saturday. last saturday, i ordered a new tire, which the shop assured me would be here today. i figured i could get the tire put on tomorrow at the latest. i just called, and the guy said the tire is now on backorder. WTF. there's a 30% restocking fee if i cancel the order for a refund, so i would lose $20, and still have a flat tire. i'm hoping the tire gets here friday, so i can take a few hours out of my day of desperate packing the day before the trip back to college to drive to the damn shop and get the tire changed.

paintballkid0206
08-20-2008, 03:20 PM
started thinking about cutting again..

DFSniper
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
my pc has too many wires... and i cant use my front audio jacks because my mobo only supports HD audio, not AC '97!

SpyderMan723
08-26-2008, 08:57 AM
someone stole money out of my gearbag on sunday :smashpc:

DFSniper
08-26-2008, 02:11 PM
i ****ing hate having calc every day. instead of breaking it up and doing half my homework one day and the other half the next, i have to do all of it at once, and then i have MORE calc homework the next day! and she gives us 2-3 hours worth of homework. its not like we don't have any other classes or anything!!

SpyderMan723
08-26-2008, 03:05 PM
I'll be sure NOT to take calc in college....:D

DFSniper
08-26-2008, 03:08 PM
well, it counts as 4 credits, but 2 classes (2 credits each), BUT you only get one grade. so i have 3 50 minute classes a week and 2 75 minute classes (totaling 3 hours each). i would much rather have to take it only twice a week and only get 3 credits for it...

interceptorMR2
08-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Finally got my dad to send my board into kingman a few days ago, but I highly doubt it will be back before saturday, which just happens to be my next paintball game. So im stuck using my Victor II. Again. Plus I finally got my dad to order my ghillie kit two days ago (i dont have a card or anything, all I have right now is cash, so I have to go to him for orders) and A: i doubt it will get here in time to make it, and B: the store didnt ask for colors, so I may end up getting all 7 of the colors instead of the colors I told them I wanted by email...

DFSniper
08-27-2008, 03:30 PM
that sucks.

ingrown toenails are ftl...

interceptorMR2
09-08-2008, 08:02 PM
turns out my dad forgot to send in my MR2's board like he said he would. so once again im using my victor II for this weekends game... :( oh well, ill get it fixed eventually...

Team Ramrod
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
not a flame but need to vent so here goes:

you ever get the sense that everything is wrong? i'm in my second year of university where everything is getting specialized and to be honest, i dont like any of it. I'm taking the courses i am becuase thier required for my program and as for electives i cant choose. none of them interest me. hell, my program doesnt even interest me, im just here to do it. to be away from home, to grow up and cause i figured its easier to choose while im in school then take a year off figure it out, get the classes then come to school. i dont knwo what i want to do with my life but im pretty sure this isnt it and i dont know what to do with it. i know my dad will say finish out the degree and go from there, and i can prolly bull**** my way through it but why waste the money and time? im in Criminology concentration in Psyc and though i like the psyc not enough to major in it and dont like the crim enough to want to make a career out of it. I kinda want to be an outdoor guide, you know take people on hikes, rafting, kayaking and exploring. that sort of crap, live my life seeing the world and be out doors. but i dont know enough or have enough experience to warrent leaving what i am to follow that. or even know if it would be worth it, i mean, how many careers are there for that? i dont know, at this point im lost and really trying to find myself i guess.... oh well, keep on keepin on, i guess i will figure it out, i usually do....

thanks for reading if you did....
pps, im not spell checking my rant, sorry if it makes no sense...

DFSniper
09-09-2008, 08:04 PM
im in the same boat. i wanted something that pays well, so i decided to go with mechanical engineering because i figured i'd be good at it. all the calculus is throwing me off though and i already failed the class last semester. and even if i stick with it, i have no idea what specific kind of job i would want to do with my degree...

and why does youtube take forever to process videos??

slim and shady
09-10-2008, 07:51 PM
I HATE dissrespectful little punks who have never had to work for anything so they dont respect or apreciate anything. I was sitting here going through my PM's when I heard somone kick over my garbage cans so naturaly im mad so I go out there to find two punks somberly walking away. Of corse now im really mad I cant throttle the little ****** like I want to becase he is half my size and well a little punk kid. So all I can do is make him pick it all up and put it back. But still it makes me so ****** mad. Where the hell are these kids parents? I mean **** they didnt even teach them how to ****** dress ****** hats sidways and pants around there ankles. Probably the only thing that kept them from running away. Does the world really have no common sceance or direction left?

Sorry but im ****** and needed to vent.

DFSniper
09-11-2008, 02:11 PM
http://www.pernondimenticare.it/images/ny1600.jpg

hard to believe its been 7 years already...

battlechaser
09-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Well.. I think my 'friends' have finally pissed me off. Most of you know I have a wedding upcoming, in fact. It's less than a month away. For a little back story, it's going to be on a Caribbean cruise. All the information required was included in the invitations, plus my fiance and I left ourselves open to questions should anyone need any help. With the deadline to join long gone, and the cruise date fast approaching, there are still two people that haven't repaid us, the cost for backing out is roughly $260, and one of them is now apparently backing out.

Needless to say, I'm making a couple angry phone calls tonight, because there's no way I'm getting stuck with over $500 in debt because someone was too lazy to find themselves a flight. Especially after vouching for them.

DFSniper
09-16-2008, 04:34 PM
yeah that really blows. my best friend leaves for germany in a month and i dont know if his wife are still going to have a reception before then :( i am/was supposed to be best man.

i hate writing notes for tests. i have two tests coming up, and on each i get to use one sheet of paper for notes. i hate having to pick what I think is going to be important to memorize!

slim and shady
09-16-2008, 05:32 PM
Im sick, like most people I HATE THAT

interceptorMR2
09-17-2008, 05:27 PM
ugh, it was too good to be true. of course my mr2 won't work after I fix the one thing that it had a problem with before... If I can't find out what the problem is, I'm gonna give up on my MR2. Its starting to end up just like my trinity mag. I'm just sick of messing with the stupid thing, and I don't want to get another one.

DFSniper
09-20-2008, 11:39 AM
so i was messing with my esp frame, trying to figure out why it wasnt working right. swapped noids, and it wouldnt even turn on. then i realized one of the on/off wires came off. so now i'm trying to ghetto rig the whole thing...AGAIN!

battlechaser
09-20-2008, 04:13 PM
so i was messing with my esp frame, trying to figure out why it wasnt working right. swapped noids, and it wouldnt even turn on. then i realized one of the on/off wires came off. so now i'm trying to ghetto rig the whole thing...AGAIN!

****ty deal, at least the good news is it can be fixed with a little solder.

DFSniper
09-20-2008, 04:21 PM
yeah, i got my whole frame fixed, but i dont think my ipi board is charging my battery. trying to charge it with my dipswitch board, so that'll tell me if the battery or charger is faulty.

battlechaser
09-20-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah, i got my whole frame fixed, but i dont think my ipi board is charging my battery. trying to charge it with my dipswitch board, so that'll tell me if the battery or charger is faulty.

I've never really liked the idea of a charger without an auto switch to trickle charge. Probably why I bought a Powerex kit. :p

DFSniper
09-20-2008, 04:59 PM
i usually charge it over night, get the full 12-14 hours out of it. plus i have like 75 9vs left, so i dont even bother with rechargeable batteries unless they're 9.6v.

SpyderMan723
09-20-2008, 06:41 PM
GHTP max'd is pissing me off big time

xsvly-fat
09-21-2008, 08:58 PM
That game can make me really mad sometimes

I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep! It's so annoying

DFSniper
09-22-2008, 03:35 AM
why, too much wiping? :dodgy:

Ace24
09-22-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm seriously freaking out right now. I can't handle all this. Work had me work 29 hours last week and I was struggling to no end trying to keep up with homework, robotics, gf, and my mother. I can't ****ing handle it all.

This week I was suppose to work 36.5 hours. How the **** am I going to do that when I could barely do it last week. They said I was scheduled for today. WHAT THE ****!? I just worked yesterday for 9 hours straight. I can't ****ing handle all this **** at once. I need a ****ing break! I was trying to take that break today to just do homework, eat, relax a little with Rika (gf) because she's keeping me sane and helps get my mind off things. Always puts a smile on my face too.

****. I got the hours down to 31.5 but they still want me to work every day this weekend. THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO MY HOMEWORK! How the **** am I suppose to keep my scholarship with all this **** going on! I'm struggling as it is and I feel like I'm about to explode! My brain aches and I'm starving (haven't eaten much at all the past few weeks. No food in the house, no time to eat... ends up being 1 meal a day) and I can't ****ing figure out what I need to do!

I was planning on going out to see Rika and picking up some Taco Bell and actually filling myself. Yeah it's **** food, but it's cheap, easy to access, and fills me up. I can't ****ing afford to get the healthy **** right now and I have no time to cook.

GOD HELP ME!

battlechaser
09-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm seriously freaking out right now. I can't handle all this. Work had me work 29 hours last week and I was struggling to no end trying to keep up with homework, robotics, gf, and my mother. I can't ****ing handle it all.

This week I was suppose to work 36.5 hours. How the **** am I going to do that when I could barely do it last week. They said I was scheduled for today. WHAT THE ****!? I just worked yesterday for 9 hours straight. I can't ****ing handle all this **** at once. I need a ****ing break! I was trying to take that break today to just do homework, eat, relax a little with Rika (gf) because she's keeping me sane and helps get my mind off things. Always puts a smile on my face too.

****. I got the hours down to 31.5 but they still want me to work every day this weekend. THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO MY HOMEWORK! How the **** am I suppose to keep my scholarship with all this **** going on! I'm struggling as it is and I feel like I'm about to explode! My brain aches and I'm starving (haven't eaten much at all the past few weeks. No food in the house, no time to eat... ends up being 1 meal a day) and I can't ****ing figure out what I need to do!

I was planning on going out to see Rika and picking up some Taco Bell and actually filling myself. Yeah it's **** food, but it's cheap, easy to access, and fills me up. I can't ****ing afford to get the healthy **** right now and I have no time to cook.

GOD HELP ME!

I know how it feels man. My parents had a pretty passive aggressive hatred for each other going on when I was going to college. My father was a tad on the domineering side as well. So about half way through the first semester, I woke up one crisp November morning to find 3 squad cars in my driveway, and my father being led to one. He was arrested for threatening my mother, so naturally you could understand the kind of emotional impact that had on my family. And like you, I was working part time to try and support myself and was in the most time demanding course the college offered, though I was there through my own money.

Long story short, I quit my job and dropped out, which was one of the worst things I could've done. I only really moved on about two years ago when I finally left my hometown and moved in with my future wife. My only advice is, stick in there man. You've proven yourself to be one of the toughest guys on here with what you've gone through with your girlfriend, and now this. Also, if you haven't had a talk with your supervisor about the shifts I would, chances are they'll be very understanding once they know your position.

I'm really not the type for prayer, but I will pray for you and your family, Ted.

STRIKEFIRST
09-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Have a personal one on one with your supervisor...explain the situatuation.

Hang tight man...you're in our prayers.

DFSniper
09-22-2008, 03:47 PM
yeah, if your boss is human, he/she will understand what you're going through and cut you some slack.

i got to school for 4 hours, 5 days a week, then work 4 hours a day and 9 hours on sunday. i told them i'm not working any more than that because of school. just talk to them and see what they can work out with you.

xsvly-fat
09-28-2008, 01:49 PM
I can't stand the annoying 10 year olds on PBN and the people who PM you with offers and don't reply to your PMs, ugh

ferret15
09-28-2008, 01:54 PM
I can't stand the annoying 10 year olds on PBN and the people who PM you with offers and don't reply to your PMs, ugh

I couldn't agree with you any more.

DFSniper
09-28-2008, 02:06 PM
the people who PM you with offers and don't reply to your PMs, ugh

yeah. that pisses me off too. had that happen about 5 times this past week, except it was people i pm'd, and they either broke contact or just wouldn't reply.

im feeling really sluggish the past few days. dont want to do anything, wasnt even motivated enough to do the week 4 contest until last night. i have a chem test i should be studying for, but i really dont want to.. its like the ONLY thing i want is my gun to come in, or at least get confirmation that it got shipped out, but that won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. also want to hear back from the guy i'm getting a Germany strap from, because he gave me his address for a money order, and i asked if i could paypal it instead, but he didn't reply.

Hoppy11
10-01-2008, 06:23 PM
My crazy ex girlfriend who broke up with me because she didn't want to be in a relationship at that point in time in her life got a loser bouncer at a bar bf who was like 27 a month after we broke up has no broken up with her and now she will not leave me alone!!! I have moved on get the ****ing hint! I don't even want to talk to you anymore! She like flirts with me online and texting and its just like good god I want to be like Im with someone else right now just get to get to STFU!!!! Its like I can set an alarm to when she is going to IM me every day and good god is it annoying.

Ok, I just needed to rant.. I doubt any of that even made sense.

DFSniper
10-01-2008, 06:33 PM
lol. i understood it perfectly.

tl;dr: clingy ex-girlfriend wants fall-back relationship.

so its 9:30, i have a calc test tomorrow, chemistry test, 6 page chem worksheet due, and macro homework...

battlechaser
10-01-2008, 07:19 PM
That's generally when I use the old block button on MSN. Sorry for your frustration, dude. :(

Critical
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Have a girl answer the phone sounding all hot and sweaty.

TheDarkShadow
10-01-2008, 07:58 PM

that, being the first post on a page, sounds weird lol

marvin-martian
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
im 19, and my girlfriends 18 and hasnt finished highschool. for the past couple days shes been pushing me to move into an apartment with her, and of course i find this very shaky. i try to figure things through to make sure its possible before i commit to it, but every time i try to talk numbers with her all she could do is reassure me. the entire time i felt like she was pushing me into it, but i didnt say anything. well anyway, i ran it by my dad and of course he strongly advised against it and said he couldnt support that. i talk to her again and give her reasons why its a really bad idea. at the end she said "david, youre 19, you ca.." and i cut her off by saying "exactly. im 19. youre 18 and in highschool" to which she immediately started to cry (i can tell that struck a nerve) and tells me not to call her every again.

so 12 hours later she calls to talk to me and to officially break up. she suddenly got a bunch of reasons why im "not right for her" (she wanted to move in with me 12 hours ago). the entire time she sounded fine and over it/trying/me.

wtf

ferret15
10-01-2008, 10:26 PM
well it sounds like you made a good decision and if she cant get past that, you just dodged a huge bullet! and I have got to give you mad props for standing firm.

irishwarrior
10-02-2008, 03:19 AM
She sounds too immature to handle the kind of responsibility of co-owning an apartment, so I agree with ferret that you seem to have dodged the bullet.

DFSniper
10-02-2008, 04:01 AM
me too. the way i see it, at this age, if you cant support yourselves equally financially, you shouldn't even think about it. not saying you guys wouldn't be able to, but unless you guys are both working full time, it'll be hard living on your own. one of my friends moved out with her boyfriend, and even though they were both working full time, they had financial troubles and had to move back in with their parents.

xsvly-fat
10-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Sigh, I gassed up my A-Bomb today to make sure it was working... and it wasn't, the pressure was running really low and it wasn't turning up and it was leaking from the bolt area ='(

Paintballadict18
10-02-2008, 09:40 PM

i just started bustin up laughing when i saw this haha

other than that, school is super tough this year i get a 2 page essay every day in history so i have 4 to do in 1 week and 2 pages of cornell notes i have to write every time and i have a huge research paper i have in English due monday plus buttloads of Algebra 2 hw and in my architectual design class we always get a ton of ws' and we have to read a whole chapter and outline it wich usually comes out to 4 pages of notes and we get projects left and right, and i have to study for 2 tests in zoology tommorow and i want to go to bed early tonight so i can be ready for them. theres just to much stuuffff! and my gf is the only thing that brings me happiness, but thats all I need :)

Hoppy11
10-04-2008, 07:49 AM

Luckly she hasn't started calling me yet. She goes to school across the state from me so she isn't around very much thank god but her mom does live over her so Im scared that when she comes home shes going to like call me 100 times to hang out.

Maybe I will use that idea then :smirk:

Team Ramrod
10-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm kind of in shock right now. I found out late last night that a friend of mine who I've known for years because his mother and mine are good friends had a stroke on Wednesday. He is paralyzed on half his body, in his face and limbs. The screwed up part is he is just turned 22. I play paintball with him and hes a tank of a guy, just one of those heavy set, solid guys. You never think anything like this could happen to someone so.....normal. It's just messed up, I've been trying to get ahold of my parents to see if my mom even knows. I found out cause it was posted on a local forum, so i dont know if she even knows. Just messed up.