Ace24
12-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I HATE 4 MONTH OLD DRAXUS PAINT! *fume*

Grrr.

Cost me the game when it was 3 on me today. :(

DFSniper
01-03-2008, 07:27 PM
so i need to vent...

my mom is taking me to the air force recruiter tomorrow to "look at my options". she's like, "well, maybe you can go to college first and get it paid, and then you can work it off." which makes no ****ing sense, because by the time i graduate, i'll be able to go into a career field making about $50,000 a year, so why go 4 years where i'll make not even HALF of that!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!? :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Hossy
01-03-2008, 07:33 PM
so i need to vent...

my mom is taking me to the air force recruiter tomorrow to "look at my options". she's like, "well, maybe you can go to college first and get it paid, and then you can work it off." which makes no ****ing sense, because by the time i graduate, i'll be able to go into a career field making about $50,000 a year, so why go 4 years where i'll make not even HALF of that!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!? :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Im actually thinking about joining the air force.

Ive done alot of research in the Navy, and basically what i found out is that with the career that im thinking of getting in, i can get a free college, free housing, food, Health insurance and a few other things, and get paid 1,$$$ dollars a month. Thats raelly good noticing that they give out college, food, and insurance.
Also after that time is over, I could get a signing bonus of up to $90,000. (I can also get a good signing bonus after bootcamp)
Really it isnt that bad, and you can do some amazing things and see the world.

newkid
01-03-2008, 07:58 PM
GOD I hate talking to my noob of a friend who just doesnt get it some times and then argues with me about things he doesnt know

Paintballadict18
01-04-2008, 03:56 AM
the XPSL came to my city a couple week sago and i never knew abou it

marvin-martian
01-04-2008, 07:49 AM
i hate it when girls dont realize how much of a ***** theyre being and you hold off 2 months after noticing whats going on to tell them, and they still dont get it.

DFSniper
01-06-2008, 09:47 PM
so i just realized that on the 8+ job applications i filled out saturday, i put Jan. '07 instead of '08:darth:

paintballkid0206
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm going to have to miss Algebra class tomorrow to go get an MRI for my wrist. my mom thinks there's a possible break, because it's not healing, but not even my doctor or my PT/OT knows.

Ace24
01-07-2008, 08:49 PM
i hate it when girls dont realize how much of a ***** theyre being and you hold off 2 months after noticing whats going on to tell them, and they still dont get it.
I hate ex's that refuse to leave you alone and always find a way to start drama. GAH! Dramatic *****es.

Ace24
01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
ONCE AGAIN! I'M ****ING SICK OF DRAMATIC *****ES!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/Hollystartingstuffagian01-08-08.jpg

marvin-martian
01-09-2008, 06:48 AM
stop responding ftw

Ace24
01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
I did. I deleted both of them.

paintballkid0206
01-10-2008, 02:28 PM
MRI results for me came back normal. nothing wrong that the machine can detect. so i have to go see ANOTHER doctor. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ace24
01-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Not a good night.

In another depressed state... kinda want to die.

battlechaser
01-11-2008, 02:26 PM
I spent most of 2 days installing a Remote Starter / Alarm in an 08 Hummer H3.

All I can say is... ****ing hunk of ****. It doesn't help when the factory security bypass I got the first time had the wrong software downloaded on it... and I'm a retard and couldn't remember how to connect a diode. Who knew, if you don't use certain knowledge over the course of a year.... you forget some...

These two days have seriously made me think about a career change.....

/rant

DFSniper
01-13-2008, 06:39 PM
IWho knew, if you don't use certain knowledge over the course of a year.... you forget some...

i knew! happened to me all through my junior and senior years...

the good news, i got a job... and getting my car tomorrow! the bad news, its at mcdonalds making minimum wage. i'm hoping michael's (yes, the crafts store) calls me back on wednesday, because i'll drop mcdonald's in half a heartbeat!

Hossy
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Women....

'nuff said

Maxx-Damage
01-14-2008, 03:54 PM
meh, today the chick who ive done just about anything a friend would do and beyond pretty much told me that she has a crush on another co-worker:( Either she is playing me, which would only be the second girl who ive ever let do this to me. And she happens to be the second girl that has made me feel the way i have. But tomorrow i will hopefully find out cause we're going boarding and ive offered to go to a movie wednesday or thursday...

WhatThaSmurf
01-15-2008, 12:40 AM
My lungs literally hurt and I crave every day for something that I no longer even find pleasing. Smoke is everywhere around me and I hate and desire it at the same time. But as long as I keep going like I have, I'll never find out what kind of evil things Matt could do to a person.

marvin-martian
01-16-2008, 08:44 PM
i want my state to hold primaries =[

Ace24
01-16-2008, 08:48 PM
I NEED $70! NOW! NOW!!! AHHHH! *sells body*

timmyshoota
01-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I hate UPS. Why would you just leave something sitting on a porch? Seriously? Do they care that little about the things their customers ship? Thanks to them, I am out $300 worth of stuff.

Jegger24
01-17-2008, 04:25 AM
Crazy, non-truth telling women. Nuff said.

paintballkid0206
01-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Feeling really depressed. 2 of my friends tried to kill themselfs lately. 1 stopped because she saw a pic of her 2 bffs and the other stopped just because she couldnt do it. I havent been feeling taht great today (mentally). I almost cut myself but then i stopped myself. It was all weird, one minute i was all happy and the next i was all depressed. I think it's just all the depressed people taht my girlfriend is friends with. My girlfriend is worried about me and i'm worried about her. She thinks about suicide and she tells my, but she says taht she will never do it. But how do you KNOW that? How do you KNOW that they won't do it? *sigh*

XSiv Force
01-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Why dont you and she sit down and talk it out, explain to each other what your feeling maybe you can help her and she can help. If that doesnt help why dont you ghuys go and have a nice fun day go do stuff you bith like to do, Movie, Paintball, Video games. Hope i helped buddy.

xsgmike66x
01-18-2008, 10:52 PM
meh.....nuff said

paintballkid0206
01-19-2008, 07:08 AM
Why dont you and she sit down and talk it out, explain to each other what your feeling maybe you can help her and she can help. If that doesnt help why dont you ghuys go and have a nice fun day go do stuff you bith like to do, Movie, Paintball, Video games. Hope i helped buddy.

I'm feeling a little bit better today, but i cant stop thinking about it, whether it's in the back of my mind or i'm really thinking about it. I'm not suicidal. I just get very depressed for no reason sometimes. And i dont want to talk to her cuz she will really worry about me and i dont like it when she worries. I'm just confused right now. There's so much going on in my life. I want a redo...

SupaSnipa
01-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Stupid teenage hormones, I like a girl that sits behind me in spanish class but dont know how to find out if she likes me back ARGG!!

tater_salad
01-19-2008, 09:09 AM
Stupid teenage hormones, I like a girl that sits behind me in spanish class but dont know how to find out if she likes me back ARGG!!
Ask her.:rolleyes:

SupaSnipa
01-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Ask her.:rolleyes:
thats what I was thinking but if she doesnt I dont want to look like an ass, well I guess I'll ask her on Tuesday when we go back

Paintballadict18
01-19-2008, 03:45 PM

if i had a dime... yea id own the world...

bigred76
01-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Ask her "Como te llamas?" and go on from there. ;) Chicks dig it when you speak Spanish, so use proper pronunciation.

01-21-2008, 11:31 PM
helpdeskhustler i hate your avy with a f***ing passion!
everytime I see it I want to throw my monitor out the window

DFSniper
01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
not really a flame, but a few nights ago i had a dream that Ted (Ace24) comitted suicide...

on another note, my job at mcdonald's feels like that scene from office space: "i have eight different bosses, bob, eight different bosses. when i screw up i have eight different bosses telling me what i did wrong." except in my case i have 5 different managers, each who want things done in a certain way. then i have 16-17 year old kids telling me how to do my job. that pisses me off because even though i may be new, im not retarded. im only working there because it was a last resort...

and today a chick at work told me that she thought i was 16... i dont know if thats supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing...

edit: oh, another thing. i got a 2001 Galant for $4600 (my parents paid for $4500 of it) and i just found out today that it needs a new catalytic converter, which will cost me $380...

VS3 Sniper
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
damn thats bad when your parents try to make money off of you.

paintballkid0206
02-02-2008, 03:43 PM
girl problems. i broke up with my gf 2 days ago and i like her best friend... and she likes me back. but i cant ask her out because i know that that will make my ex feel really bad, so i talked to the one that i liked and we decided taht we can wait a while. so this is a good/bad kinda thing. oh well, i just hope it will all turn out in the end.

Maxx-Damage
02-02-2008, 05:58 PM
on the hole girl subject...that co-worker of mine, told me that she still has feelings for her ex, and she doesnt want what happened to him happen to me. But she pretty much told me if she didnt like him(curiosity has given me the idea he took her virginity....) she'd be with me. But im pissed for the following reasons....
1. I waited for her to go boarding, she never showed
2. She didnt tell our boss she was taking the day off, kinda screwed everybody over
3. Not to many have a good influence on her, which i think i have a good one.
4. She made me(i helped myself to this state) a dam emotionally wreck since tuesday night.
5. I stayed up till 10:40 on a school night to be told she didnt like me.
6. And she is the second girl ive fallen for in 16yrs, the one i was ready to drop my hole life for...

but i am happy cause of what i said to her, i think i made her feel so bad she started to cry because she didnt realize i was gonna ask her out on v-day and get her some nice things.:( Some nice guys dont finish last, wish i met them....

DFSniper
02-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Some nice guys dont finish last, wish i met them....
same here...

so i just came back from watching Sweeny Todd. THE MOST EMO MOVIE EVER!!! if you dont have a high tolerance for blood and gore, i wouldnt suggest watching it.

battlechaser
02-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Fiance accidentally dumped undiluted bleach on my favourite hoodie.

Dammit.

DFSniper
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
my mom keeps telling me to "invest in a good computer" instead of "buying more junk" for the one i have now. i keep telling her that it would cost more to buy a prebuilt computer than upgrade mine. here's what i have now and how much it cost me:

case
motherboard
512 RAM
DVD burner
580W power supply
ATI x1600

bought it from my frie60+nd for $200

AMD 2.4GHZ socket 939 CPU: $95
512 RAM: $60
256 x2: Free
130GB ATA HDD: $54
19" widescreen LCD: Free

total spent on my PC: $409

my power supply went out, so need to spend $30 on a 500W (the one where you can disconnect the spare cables).

if i go all out and bring my computer up to speed, i'll get a 2.4GHZ dual core CPU ($75), 2GB of Dual-channel RAM ($47), a new motherboard ($46), and possibly a 250GB SATA HDD ($66).

thats a total of about $270 added to the $409 i've already spent. tell me where i'm gonna find a PC of that quality and designed for gaming for under $700??? i know the graphics card is a little weak, but i can play 2142 and Carbon fine with it, so its not a priority.

shunut
02-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Right now I hate guitar. Mainly because I found out how much I suck at playing last night.

DFSniper
02-11-2008, 07:16 PM
forum lag = teh major suck

on another note, i have a sore throat, runny nose, possibly a cold, and sinus-induced headaches. on top of that, i had an exam today, a test tommorrow (weather permitting; im about to appease the snow demons so that road conditions get even worse!) and i had to work today because there were people sicker than me

DFSniper
02-26-2008, 05:03 PM
yep, time for another flame by your's truly...

so as i was leaving the car audio store after picking up an adapter for my stereo, i was backing (rolling, didnt even touch the gas) out of the parking space and into th giant pole that held up the shop's sign. so now i need a new rear bumper... i found one online for $108, but i'd still need to get it painted, and i dont know any body shops around here besides the dealerships. oh, and i've had my car for over a month and i still havent received the title to the car, and they still havent called me about the trunk carpeting (which they said that they'd put in since it didnt come with it) so i guess i have a bunch of crap to take care of tomorrow between school and work :(

Paintballadict18
02-28-2008, 10:28 PM
saturday felt sick had blazing headaches, sunday felt worse, monday stayed home from school, tuesday went to the doctor to see if i had strept throat he said no and didnt even check my nose or ears, wednsday got an ear infection, today showing signs of a sinus infection and the only gave me a prescription fo cough medicine cause on tuesday they said i had tonsilitis (viral infection) so antibiotics would do nothing so yea im miserable and that doctor is an idiot

Ace24
02-28-2008, 10:39 PM
yep, time for another flame by your's truly...

so as i was leaving the car audio store after picking up an adapter for my stereo, i was backing (rolling, didnt even touch the gas) out of the parking space and into th giant pole that held up the shop's sign. so now i need a new rear bumper... i found one online for $108, but i'd still need to get it painted, and i dont know any body shops around here besides the dealerships. oh, and i've had my car for over a month and i still havent received the title to the car, and they still havent called me about the trunk carpeting (which they said that they'd put in since it didnt come with it) so i guess i have a bunch of crap to take care of tomorrow between school and work :(

I feel ya man.

I've put a new alternator, water pump, timing belt, drive belt, power steering belt, and now a new battery into my 1999 Toyota Camry LE. I've still got to replace the struts and have my transmition looked at.

I've also got to paint the front bumper because the place that my aunt went to did a crappy job and didn't mix the paint correctly. So, it's flaking off/almost completely gone. I've also got to get the dent on the driver side rear fender replaced (someone hit the car in a parking lot under my aunts possession) and buff the passenger rear fender buffed/possibly repainted because some dumb mother****er scraped it in the Wegmanns parking lot.

Oh and to make matters even more fun, the other day, I bent my driver side rear rim. LUCKILY this car has full sized spare tires. *SO HAPPY* So I put the spare on, which will do me fine till I replace the bent rim. What happened was this; the snow around here came down quite rapidly the other day, so naturally the plows were out cleaning the streets. Well I guess the plow hadn't finished the street I was going down, because my rear tire caught the edge of the plowed area (the area where the snow had been thrown to) when I went around a corner and sucked my car, sideways, into the curb. There was nothing I could have done to prevent it, aside from deciding not to turn there.

I hate sloped turns. :(

So thats another $25 or so to replace the steel rim. Oh well... I love this car.

DFSniper
02-29-2008, 04:35 AM
i was powersliding on wednesday because i overshot the turn from the main road onto the side road that leads into the school parking lot. i can safely say that playing need for speed has saved my *** more than once since i started driving. when i felt the car slide and lose control, i instinctively spun the wheel all the way to the other side (accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake) and managed to jerk the wheel back and forth enough to stabilize my car! i love this car and have never had any real problems driving in the slush/ice, but ive decided that i'm getting a jeep for AWD car like a lancer or impreza for my next car, just because i feel safer with all four wheels rotating.

as for what i've done to the car, i had to pay $300 for a new catalytic converter part, $75 for a new stereo & wiring harness, and now i need to pick up a haynes book so i can figure out how to pop out the front panel to take out the old stereo (the cd player is broken, and the classic rock stations are getting repetitive.) luckily i have some money saved up, so i wont be spending my entire paycheck on repairs.

oh, another thing. i've been trying to get my US citizenship since i was in germany. we got here in june, and in november/december they call me up to the louisville courthouse for fingerprinting. then last week, they call me up for an interview. i go up and they tell me that because i was in germany for 3 of the past 5 years, and i guess you're only allowed to be out of the country for 2.5 of the past 5 years when you put your application in, my application was rejected because i didnt fulfill the requirements, even though we were in germany on government orders. yesterday my parents went back up there so my dad could raise hell about it, but they cant do anything because the laws the law. so basically, i lost $400 on legal technicalities and have to wait another 4 years before i can put in another application. at least my parents decided to refund me the $400 i spent, so thats going towards the car repairs.

SpyderMan723
02-29-2008, 06:57 AM
I'm extremely tired, feel sick, want to go home(I'm at school :D).

Puppies make a mess in the kitchen everyday when i come home.

Such as;Urinate everywhere, chew up training pads, chew on cabinet corners, spill water etc...

And I have a butload of things to do to my MR2 before my next game

Such as;Buy polymer clay for eye covers, get my MR adapter back from Crap4,
and some other crap I forgot...

marvin-martian
02-29-2008, 08:35 AM
i was powersliding on wednesday because i overshot the turn from the main road onto the side road that leads into the school parking lot. i can safely say that playing need for speed has saved my *** more than once since i started driving. when i felt the car slide and lose control, i instinctively spun the wheel all the way to the other side (accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake) and managed to jerk the wheel back and forth enough to stabilize my car! i love this car and have never had any real problems driving in the slush/ice, but ive decided that i'm getting a jeep for AWD car like a lancer or impreza for my next car, just because i feel safer with all four wheels rotating.

Vtac JUST KICKED IN YO!

Critical
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Crap everywhere.

Wife went from the flu straight into bronchitis, my 16 month old has 2 ear infections and a sore throat, and, I've got a head cold.

The stuff that I traded for hasn't shown up yet and I'm as twitchy as an addict waiting for it. I've got two guns in parts waiting for cash that I don't have to do anything with, My neato idea for my SP1 won't work because I'm an idiot, the guy who's been doing my custom parts takes forever to gety back to me (not his fault he's got a full time job and a family too, grrr :) ).

My kitchen smells like weed every time I go in. I can't figure out where it's coming from, unless someone in the townhouse next door smokes up, and even then, the walls shouldn't be that porous. It's getting kind of old to leave the kitchen with worse munchies then I went in with.

Cat number one is in quarantine because she had to have frickin knee surgery, which has sent cat number two into hysterics because he's a needy little S.O.B. who can't deal with anything on his own. (I will never own another rescue animal, or another female cat. EVER!)

Just found out that I won't be laid off from my job, good news right? Except now, I found out this morning that, because people on another team either got laid off, or took the voluntary package, I may end up being transfered to that team, that I worked my ass off to get off of in the first place.

And finally, I don't have any alcohol in the house right now, so I can't continue practicing to become an alcoholic.

battlechaser
03-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Just found out random bills have killed my hopper fund.

Living on your own can be teh suck.

08Lud08
03-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I havent had internet in my house for 2 months. plus bellsouth/att ripped us off $200 by charging us with the $45 dsl even though $25 dsl is the only one available in my area, so now I'm getting cable dsl next month.

DFSniper
03-04-2008, 03:41 PM
i may have failed my first calc test... :( i can do all the basic stuff, but i hate trig functions and the derivative chain rule. i missed 2 days of class and that screwed me over because i need to learn things step by step, i cant learn it straight out of the textbook. and i cant get help in the learning lab because the lady there isnt too good at calc.

TheDarkShadow
03-04-2008, 07:29 PM
****ing school suspended 4 people for writing on the wall in a facebook group that says our school blows, total BS imo and just prooves the group to be true...

Jegger24
03-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Women...lying...and trying to turn it around. What a joke.

DFSniper
03-04-2008, 07:42 PM
****ing school suspended 4 people for writing on the wall in a facebook group that says our school blows, total BS imo and just prooves the group to be true...

heh. don't you love how your bill of rights gets suspended at the door?? i think its BS that schools can do that.

TheDarkShadow
03-05-2008, 05:12 AM
heh. don't you love how your bill of rights gets suspended at the door?? i think its BS that schools can do that.

yea and 3/4 people are people that never get in trouble

DFSniper
03-05-2008, 04:20 PM
and this was on facebook too, right? so its not like it was a school-sponsored thing. but i guess that would fall under the same category as the "fighting after school somewhere between the bus stop and your house." because theres some law/rule that says if you get in a fight after school BEFORE you get home, it falls under the school's jurisdiction.

TheDarkShadow
03-05-2008, 06:51 PM
yea it was on facebook, apparently people's feelings got hurt

DFSniper
03-05-2008, 06:56 PM
i hate not being able to mod after nightfall, because my brothers are in bed and my mom doesnt want aluminum scraps all over my room :(

king-man
03-05-2008, 06:56 PM
and this was on facebook too, right? so its not like it was a school-sponsored thing. but i guess that would fall under the same category as the "fighting after school somewhere between the bus stop and your house." because theres some law/rule that says if you get in a fight after school BEFORE you get home, it falls under the school's jurisdiction.

what happens if you live in a box????:D,jk,jk,so seriouslly like what if you go to like a restraunt or Wal-Mart after school,but you drive?

EDIT also, anyone ever watch High School Stories, i did a couple of times and this dude totally got his rights stripped away at this pool prank, he got suspended for taking pictures and writing an article on it.

DFSniper
03-05-2008, 07:01 PM
yeah, i saw that episode. according to the law (i learned this in government class last year) the school controls your freedom of the press in the school paper (doesnt that defy the entire purpose of being able to write what you want???)

bigred76
03-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Once you're 18 and going to school, you have some rights. Until then, you're at their leisure. ;)

DFSniper
03-05-2008, 07:57 PM
pretty much. we got a new principal during my junior year, and he stripped all the seniors of their rights. we werent even allowed to sign ourselves out, because supposedly some kid got hit by a car after leaving school at his old school.

Ace24
03-05-2008, 09:34 PM
USPS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF!

What the hell. Seriously. I ordered something from this guy on PBN who runs a online store and he JUST GOT THE PAYMENT TODAY! I sent it out on Thurs at the same time I sent a package to Tim and Pat/Andy. They got their packages on Sat and Mon. It should have arrived on Monday at the latest!

Also, a guy sent my Flex bottoms (He's an ASM at PBNation with over 28 feedback) on Wed and they STILL HAVEN'T COME YET!

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL!

It's not even that it's late... I just really wanted to use my Flex and Eclipse arm pads for this Sunday's tournament.

DFSniper
03-06-2008, 05:08 AM
my mom wants me to take my brother to school at 7:55 so he can get there at 8 when it opens!?! i'm like WTF because it doesnt start til 8:30. so if i drop him off at 8:00, i get to school at 8:30 and sit in the car until my class starts at 9... i tried arguing that i could take him in at 8:15 and still make it to class on time, and she says "no, he needs to be there earlier than that!" WHY?? it doesnt take 15 minutes to walk from the entrance to school to a classroom!!! it looks like resistance is the only option!

Ace24
03-06-2008, 10:54 AM
my mom wants me to take my brother to school at 7:55 so he can get there at 8 when it opens!?! i'm like WTF because it doesnt start til 8:30. so if i drop him off at 8:00, i get to school at 8:30 and sit in the car until my class starts at 9... i tried arguing that i could take him in at 8:15 and still make it to class on time, and she says "no, he needs to be there earlier than that!" WHY?? it doesnt take 15 minutes to walk from the entrance to school to a classroom!!! it looks like resistance is the only option!

Resistance: Fall of Man? :D

DFSniper
03-06-2008, 11:09 AM
that'll work too! but i was thinking of the only time in french history when they actually stood up for something (even if it was against other frenchmen! :D)

paintballkid0206
03-07-2008, 03:34 PM
1.) i'm under SO much stress. my girlfriend's mom is bein a b****. she's tellin my gf to break up with me and she doesnt even have a reason to hate me (her mom).

2.) I have SERIOUS problems...i cut myself again today and it wouldnt be the first time in a while. even tho i promised one of my friends that i wouldnt do it, i did it. and i cant stand to tell her cuz i think it hurts her more than it hurts me.... i dont know why, but i feel comforted when i do it.... idk, teenage life is so stupid

DFSniper
03-07-2008, 04:32 PM
dont take your anger out on yourself, take it out on a punching bag or something.

the good news: i traded my clear eggy shell for a black one to match my gun.
the bad news: i've had the whole thing together for about half an hour and just realized that i forgot to put the raceway in...

paintballkid0206
03-08-2008, 02:19 PM
i wish i had a punching bag, maybe if i had some money, i could go ballin sometime and relieve some stress. but i do it because if i dont, i feel like stress is taking over my life and i have no control over it (my life). i also (like i said) feel compforted by it. i'm scared because i know that if i dotnt stop, i might never b able to. but if i DO stop i WILL feel like stress is taking over my life. anyone have advice?

The Pumper
03-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Well, always telling your girlfriends mom off is fun. I've done it before.
As for cutting...um..give me a point to it? Ya ill break some skin because im a failure. Just do something you like to do. Ball fri-sun to relieve all the stress.

paintballkid0206
03-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Well, always telling your girlfriends mom off is fun. I've done it before.
As for cutting...um..give me a point to it? Ya ill break some skin because im a failure. Just do something you like to do. Ball fri-sun to relieve all the stress.

i CANT go ballin cuz i dont have $$. i cant really tell off her mom, cuz as far as she knows, me and my gf arent dating. and my point for doing it was stated in my last post. re-read.

bigred76
If you must keep doing it, then it is merely a temporary fix, and not worth your time or the hurt you do to yourself. I remember TheRedBarron making a post in a Thread to help Smurf stop smoking, and feel his arguements are relevant here as well. Just change smoking to your situation:

Stress? want to know about stress?

How about being 16 years old, in high school, living on your own in the Bronx NY in a single room apartment, 1 legit job, 2 illicit jobs, going to school full time, and staying up all night nearly every night to study just so you can get out of the hell hole. Not enough?

How about being 29 with a family, just finding out your wife has cancer thinking that she may not make it, wondering if you are going to have to raise your 2 kids by yourself, wondering if you are going to have to quit your job, you have already sold your shop, stopped doing all of the hobbies that you previously loved, sold off all of your gear because you didn't want to enjoy something by yourself that you had once enjoyed with your wife, spending days at a time at the hospital with your wife who can barely talk because she is so sick, having to tell your toddler daughter that mommy is okay knowing damn well that she isn't...

I have never smoked cigarettes in my life.

Stress my brother is not a excuse, it is a motivator.

you are young Smurf, you have time, you have ambition, don't stoop down to crutches like nicotine for a temporary stress relief, its just a course, take it again, do it right this time, I know you spent some money on it but its not like you don't have the chance, keep going to the class even though you are going to fail, it will make the course easier next time around, bring your GPA up, save your money for things that are a better stress relief, (paintball, women, friends, family) I am disappointed that you gave up that easily.

I find stress relief merely in laying down on a bed with some headphones and some good electronic music, stuff without words. Hell, even classical works sometimes. It doesn't have to cost you for stress relief! Just go out with friends, be yourself, have a good time, and move on.

I have a question though... If the GF's mom doesn't know that you are with her daughter, then how is she telling the daughter (GF) to break up with you? :confused:

DFSniper
^^ yeah, after reading that, it made me change my outlook on life and see how well off i actually am.

when im stressed, i crank my music all the way up, and then some! and if that doesnt work, i pull out a game like need for speed or battlefield. if taking your anger out on someone else (in the game world) doesnt work, immersing yourself in the game will let you forget about things for a bit and calm down some. this is coming from someone whos gone through those teenage years, and pretty recently. all the way through junior high, and most of my high school years, i was the kid that got picked on just because. i was that nerdy outcast with almost no close friends, who couldnt fit in with all the "cool" kids. i had my fair share of emo/goth years, even though i never made that a public statement. i took so much BS from people that there were times when i would go home and just break down. i never actually cut myself, but i had suicidal thoughts because things were so bad. the most important step for you right now is to stop covering the emotional pain with physical pain and find another outlet for your emotions.

paintballkid0206
03-08-2008, 03:33 PM
I have a question though... If the GF's mom doesn't know that you are with her daughter, then how is she telling the daughter (GF) to break up with you?
ANSWER- she knew that we WERE going out. does that make it clearer? we went out for 1 month and then her mom told her to break up with me yesterday, but she didnt, and i bet her mom thinks that she did.

i wish i could crank my music in my radio, but my parents will yell at me. i'm gonna try the music thing next time i want to do it (but i'll crank up the HEADPHONES.

i also wish that my 007 nightfire game would work (too scratched up) then i would shoot the heck out of some ppl on there to relieve some stress. and it doesnt hel ptaht my brother buys most of the video games and almost all of them are mario games that have no possible way to relieve my stress.

earlier today, i got to relieve some stress by shooting some squirrels off of my bird feeder.

Thanks BigRed for showin that to me. i read it a while ago, and i wish i would have remembered it when i started cutting myself

Gosh... i wish i would've read these things before i just did it again...i'm NOT gonna do it again. u guys are my witnesses. if i ever talk about me doin it again, bring up that promise...

one last thing, i talked to a friend today and he said i could vent with him, but he lives in NJ and i'm in WI. do you know if us cellular gives free long distance minutes if it's during a time when u get free minutes (after 7 and on weekends is my plan)?

I thank you all so much for helping me with this

bigred76
03-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I have your word on that, and you have mine. :) If you need to talk to someone and can't get a hold of your friend, feel free to hit me up on IM or PM.

paintballkid0206
03-08-2008, 04:23 PM
thanks BigRed. does anybody know if i can call that far for free minutes?

DFSniper
03-08-2008, 04:48 PM
usually when you have free nighttime minutes, it doesnt matter if its long distance or local. when i talk to friends in georgia or minnesota, i always do it after 8, when i have free nighttime.

paintballkid0206
03-08-2008, 04:57 PM
ok thanks

DFSniper
03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
ive been trying to get battlefield 2142 to run all day, and every time it doesnt lock up i get called out to do something like fold laundry, so of course when i get back, ive gotten kicked by punkbuster for being idle :(

i cant play ps2 because my mom hid it because my little brother never picks up after himself, i dont feel like playing WoW, and my best friend left his parents house to move in with his new wife last week because he got in another argument with his dad, and i have almost no way to contact them except by myspace, but he doesnt check that til o'dark-thirty in the morning...

i cant mod my gun because its too cold outside and my parents wont let me dremel in my room, and i have absolutely nothing to do. i try reading, but i just dont feel up to it today :(

paintballkid0206
03-10-2008, 03:06 PM
i went to the gas station with my dad today. he went in and i stayed in the front seat. i needed to blow my nose so i open the glove box to get a tissue. i looked in and saw a pack of malbro lights with 16 cigarettes in it. i dotn smoke, but i'm smart enought to figure out that they dont put 16 in a pack. AND i found a half-smoked cigar in an ash tray in my basement (i found it right after my dad went upstairs, he was in that exact spot). my dad hasnt smoked in a month or two (as far as i have SEEN). i htink those clues mean that he has a secret. AND my hands are shaking right now and that's what happens when i want to cut myself, but know that i cant... someone please help

ps- some of you will prolly tell me to talk to my dad about his possible smoking situation, i'm jsut letting you know that i'm doing something. i'm not gonna TALK to him right away. i wrote up a "card". it says "smoking will NOT help with stress, only make it worse. Failure is NOT an option." i'm gonna sneak out to his truck and put it where the cigarettes were (i tore them all in half and threw them away). hope he'll get the hint.

DFSniper
03-10-2008, 03:21 PM
good idea! i dont know how he'll react to it, but its still a good idea. reminds me of the part in Jumper (the book, havent seen the movie) where the kid finally does something about his dad's drinking problem.

paintballkid0206
03-10-2008, 03:30 PM
any help with my problem?? cuz i REALLY want to cut myself right now

durrell
03-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Paintballkid..cutting is pretty serious.

Have you done it before? Is it a problem? Maybe you should seek some kind of help.

These guys specialize in cutting problems:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61976377

Good luck, bro.

paintballkid0206
03-10-2008, 04:03 PM
i have cut myself before, i cut myself twice, didnt do it for a month and the stress came and 13 moarks later, here i am. i dotn want to get professional help, cuz with that comes a bill, with a bill comes my parents finding out... wouldnt be pretty.like i stated a 5+ posts ago, i'm trying to stop. it's been 2 days since i did it last.

durrell
03-10-2008, 04:06 PM
I'd rather have a bill and have your parents find out than you cut yourself.

It sounds like you have a problem. Stress shouldn't result in you wanting to inflict injury on yourself. I am under all kinds of stress as a college student, but I don't resort to hurting myself.

We're here for you to vent to and talk to. We'd much rather listen to you than know you're hurting yourself.

DFSniper
03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
hmm, anyone up for a KUSACHAT tonight? i know ted's been through a bunch of suicidal situations, and smurf has the whole quitting smoking thing going. i think a little group therapy could help.

durrell
03-10-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm down. You guys have my screen name.

paintballkid0206
03-10-2008, 06:51 PM
hmm, anyone up for a KUSACHAT tonight? i know ted's been through a bunch of suicidal situations, and smurf has the whole quitting smoking thing going. i think a little group therapy could help.

what is KUSACHAT? is there some chat room on this site that i've never heard about? and... i didnt do it, i got through it with the help of you guys and one of my close friends.

TheDarkShadow
03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
it's on AIM

DFSniper
03-11-2008, 04:55 AM
oh. my. god! i just had a ****ing 3 inch millipede fall off my shoe when i went to put it on. now i dont want to wear shoes right now!!!

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 02:59 PM
my voice is dying and we have a choir concert on thursday and i'm super sore from lifting weights everyday cept wed, and weekends.

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Paintballkid..cutting is pretty serious.

Have you done it before? Is it a problem? Maybe you should seek some kind of help.

These guys specialize in cutting problems:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61976377

Good luck, bro.

that link isn't working...i tried like 10 times but onlt the top portion is loading... have any others.. i'm also gonna search bebo for a page like that

DFSniper
03-11-2008, 03:26 PM
www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms

try that one, it should bring up the same page

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
it didnt work, froze up again, i found the same kinda page with the same name on bebo. it seemed more like a promotion...

DFSniper
03-11-2008, 03:47 PM
it looks like a band...

SpyderMan723
03-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Regarding the cutting problem:

What I would do if i were under that kind of stress would be to go outside and shoot some paint!

or pay a buddy a dollar to light 'em up and bring your spirits up

best wishes
-Tj

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 06:13 PM
i would go and shoot some paint, but i dont have any money. i have been shooting my .22 rifle. that helps a bit

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 06:35 PM
i am REALLY stressed out over this stupid U.S. History project. Even though i have a really easy topic, (Battle of Gettysburg) i still cant find out how to make two pages out of it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

DFSniper
03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
use long words. replace one word with 3-4 words that mean the same thing. double space after periods. give it a title. those should give you an extra 3-4 lines!

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
thanks, it also has to be double spaced, making it longer. one question... was pickett's charge during gettysburg??

Critical
03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Pickett's Charge (http://www.civilwarhome.com/pickettscharge.htm)

More (http://www.nps.gov/archive/gett/getttour/sidebar/pickett.htm)

Still More (http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/gettysburg/getty32.aspx)

DFSniper
03-11-2008, 06:45 PM
survey saaayyss....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickett%27s_charge

yes!

when in doubt, wiki it (just dont use it as a source!)

paintballkid0206
03-11-2008, 06:45 PM
thanks

paintballkid0206
03-13-2008, 03:46 PM
i cut myself today...twice...i hate myself cuz i promised all you guys and 2 other ppl that i would quit. i made i new promise tho, one taht i'm also making to you guys...but it's a little different. i told my friend that if i ever did it again to slap me as hard as she wants. what i'm asking you guys, is taht if i ever do it again, i want you to scream and yell at me as much as you want, no matter how bad it is.

DFSniper
03-16-2008, 08:50 AM
effin' A! im supposed to be doing some stress testing on a never before seen map for an online FPS, but my connection is sucking right now, so i keep getting disconnected!!! i didnt have any problems yesterday on the other map, but i guess the EU server on this one is messing up my connection. guess i'll wait til later and hope they get the US server up.

paintballkid0206
03-16-2008, 11:38 AM
jr. high drama...me and me gf broke up and a whole ton of drama came with it...

DFSniper
03-16-2008, 12:29 PM
yeah, that always sucks. thats part of the reason i didnt date much in high school, but unlike a lot of things, the relationship drama doesnt end when school does. just learn from your experiences so you know what to expect in the future. theres down sides and up sides to everything, so in a minute, hoppy is going to post and tell you to enjoy being single while you can :D

paintballkid0206
03-16-2008, 02:38 PM
i'm finding out that my ex is trying to turn all my/her friends against me by telling them all of these lies.....none of this is helping my cutting situation...

DFSniper
03-16-2008, 07:46 PM
if they're really your friends, they wont believe her. drama is a *****, and theres really not much you can do about it except try to ignore it and let it blow over.

battlechaser
03-20-2008, 05:33 PM
F-ing cat knocked over a bottle of laundry detergent I forgot to put away over the weekend...

Ate the finish and stained the hardwood floor in my apartment.

I hate living here.

DFSniper
03-20-2008, 05:46 PM
i got voulnteered to work 7-3pm for six days this week because im on spring break, and its ****ing up my sleep schedule and its not giving me time to do the assignments i need to get done by next week. i have a packet for economics to do, study A LOT for my calc class because i'm failing, and work on my art 100 essay. i missed a st. patty's day/birthday party/bonfire because i had to get up at 5:30 the next day. i really dont want to give up my saturday, because i need to go play paintball to unwind, but trying to fit 27 hours into a day is NOT working. i'm already running off 4-5 hours of sleep, and i'm barely managing to stay awake at work. theres been a few times the past two days where i could feel my lids droop and almost passed out on the floor. i'm really close to calling in sick tomorrow so i can rest up and take care of my school stuff. i feel like **** anyway and have this on-again, off-again stomach aches/want-to-throw-up moments, so i dont know if i'm really getting sick, or its just the stress and lack of sleep...

DFSniper
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
wow, this is not my week! this is officially the worst spring break ever... i just got off an 8 hour shift, im dead tired, and then i get a court order for di***eying a traffic cop :(

i was on my way home and had to pass a middle school. well, they were just getting out and their crosswalk spans a 4 lane highway. i was doing the speed limit (25) and didnt see the cop directing traffic until it was too late. by the time i stopped, i was half way across the crosswalk. then, because i hadnt been thinking straight all day, something told me "get off the crosswalk, you're in the way." so i go to pull forward, and the cop directing traffic motions for me to pull over. after filling out the paperwork, he tells me that i could have been arrested for dis-obeying an officer, but he's making me show up in court instead. well, my mom isnt exactly too thrilled, and i know i'm gonna hear a lecture from my dad when he gets home.

all i wanted to do is get home and take a ****ing nap!

paintballkid0206
03-21-2008, 03:51 PM
those cigarettes that i found in my dad's truck a while ago... they were my grandpa's... they've been in there ever since my dad drove him to the hospital where he died at... now i feel really bad for ripping them up and throwing them away...

badlandsrox
03-22-2008, 11:11 PM
NHL refs... i cant stand them, okay heres the deal, anyone tell me if it is physically possible that a 3inch diameter, 1.5 inch deep puck, can hit 2 round posts, and still be completly over the plane of the line of the back of the posts, NO, IT IS A PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. Oh well, in the end it didnt matter anyway, but even still, had it come down to that...

SpyderMan723
03-23-2008, 08:28 AM
those cigarettes that i found in my dad's truck a while ago... they were my grandpa's... they've been in there ever since my dad drove him to the hospital where he died at... now i feel really bad for ripping them up and throwing them away...

Well cigarettes are bad anyways, I'm sure smoking them didn't help his situation.
Sorry about your gramps'

Ace24
03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm ****ing frustrated beyond all ****ing hell right now. I ****ed up the passenger side threads for my windshield wiper motor. I was trying to get the god damn arm off that was rusted on and took a ball pin hammer to the top of the shaft and it was getting dark and I couldn't see as well, thinking the metal would hold up, I was whacking it. Well, when I tried to put the nut back on, I realized that I squished the stupid ****ing threads and it won't thread at all. I just gave up trying to get it to work after ****ing the nut up completely.

All this because I wanted to get rid of some rust on the arms... Well, I got rid of the rust, and they're painted... but guess what?! I CAN'T PUT THE ****ING PASSENGER SIDE BACK ON!

So I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to have to replace the ****ing motor, or if I am going to be able to just replace the shaft.

I seriously feel like crying from the amount of frustrations right now. I'm always able to fix things, I'm always able to come up with a solution... but I can't ****ing figure out what to do with this piece of ****.

On top of my frustration, my hands are cramped because of trying to use a file to correct the squished threads.

bigred76
03-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Goddamn ****ing retarded worthless good-for-butt****-nothing douchebag nubes! GAH!

Paintballadict18
03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
so musch stress, im running on empty

nuff said

DFSniper
03-29-2008, 07:21 AM
so my mom decided to rewire everything on her computer desk. thats fine and all, but then she decides to NOT hook up MY router, that I paid for. so i havent had internet for almost a week. after they left for the easter egg hunt, i had to dig around the house for like 15 minutes to find where she stashed it.

on another note, this kid at work owes me $55 for some computer stuff, but he's moving on tuesday after he picks up his paycheck, and i need that money to help pay for my traffic ticket! :(

SpyderMan723
03-31-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm doing really ****ty in math, prolly averaging a D-.. once report cards come out, i can say goodbye to paintball and probably you guys for at least a few weeks..

Sick of my MR2.. sick of halfass parts.. sick of ****ty equipment.. sick of not having any ******* money.. sick of this ****ty whether.. sick of my lazy father, who can't seem to get off his lazy butt to go play some ball with his only son.. so sick so sick of being tired, and oh so tired of being sick.

DFSniper
03-31-2008, 06:50 PM
hey, i got a 37 on my first calc test, and i'm praying i do better tomorrow. i have a ticket to pay on friday, and it could cost me up to $2000 (or jail time :()

so sick so sick of being tired, and oh so tired of being sick.

...we're both such magnificent liars...

took me 2 hours to figure out what song that was. Tell All Your Friends is the best TBS album i've heard.

SpyderMan723
04-01-2008, 05:35 AM
took me 2 hours to figure out what song that was. Tell All Your Friends is the best TBS album i've heard.

I was hoping someone would pick up on that ;)

SpyderMan723
04-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Update on my crappy craptastic life:
Dogs are really pissing me off, all they do is fight and bark and make tons of unwanted noise and its really starting to get on my nerves..Today, my male was attacking my female and got his bottom jaw caught in her collar, I went to break it up thinking she was the one doing the whining so I grabbed him by the neck and tried to yank him off 'er, turns out it was him that was whining.. feel kinda bad but he shouldn't have been ****ing around.

DFSniper
04-01-2008, 04:14 PM
UUGGH!!! i found my way onto a kid's myspace page thats living in japan, and seeing these 16-17 year olds with JDM 240s and sil180s make me wish my dad had gotten stationed in japan instead of germany. :( the envy is setting in...

in other news, my siblings are on spring break, so i got home and noticed my brother had been using my computer to get on the internet while i was gone. and then my mom let my sister use MY camera when she went out with her friend...

paintballkid0206
04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
i asked this girl out and i REALLY like her and she told me that she likes me but she said no cuz her last ex asked her out and she apparently likes me and LOVES him. AND HE CHEATED ON HER!!!!! so im like heartbroken now... she builds me hopes up then basically kills me... but at least i didnt cut myself cuz of it (ALMOST, but i didnt)

DFSniper
04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
it happens. girls are dumb. end of story. it happened to me last year, so i know how much it sucks. but in middle school, relationships don't really mean much anyway.

SpyderMan723
04-02-2008, 05:19 AM
girls are dumb. end of story.

Amen :)

DFSniper
04-02-2008, 06:29 PM
ugh... my mom is really pissing me off. i told her what my next paintball project was, and she said "why dont you make your next project figuring out what you want to do with your life??" i was struck speechless! i'm going to college full time and she's telling me to figure out what i want to do with my life? what the hell does she expect me to do, put my life on hold until i graduate and get a job that actually pays a livable wage?? as far as i'm concerned, my parents have no right to tell me how to live my life! at my age, my step dad was a private in the army and my mom worked as a teller at a bank. i'm finishing up my first year of college, and working on a degree in mechanical engineering. i'm further along in my education than they were at that point in their lives! i think part of it that pisses her off is that i'm still living at home and, in her opinion, not pulling my weight. hell, me living at home was their idea. they said "as long as you go to school and have a job, you can live at home" and i'm fulfilling those requirements. i make my payments on time, and 99% of what i make is going into savings to pay for school next year!

paintballkid0206
04-02-2008, 06:47 PM
...working on a degree in mechanical engineering...

YEAH! thats what i want to go to college for... something like that...

DFSniper
04-02-2008, 06:51 PM
its hard. i'm not good with theoretical math, just visual, hands-on stuff, so i may have to take calc 1 again because not being able to grasp the concept of derivatives is killing my grade. we had a 6 question test yesterday, and in the 75 minutes we had, i only completed 3 problems, but attempted all 6. i'll be surprised if i pull more than a 50 on that test.

paintballkid0206
04-02-2008, 07:05 PM
when i went in for the freshman course fair my gonna-be-high-school-counselor told my parents that i need a lot of science and math classes. i'm already in advanced 9th grade Algebra I so i'm pretty sure that i'll be able to make it through the math classes that i need.

paintballkid0206
04-03-2008, 05:55 PM
3 weeks almost ended tonight... stress took over and i grabbed for my knife and held it for 2-3 minutes and started cutting my wooden workbench. but then i put it back... close...

DFSniper
04-04-2008, 05:12 AM
so i got up at 6:30 to go to court. i get to the courthouse at 8, and turns out i'm not supposed to be there til monday... so here i am at the school library wasting an hour until class starts. but hey, at least i got a good parking space!

SpyderMan723
04-04-2008, 01:01 PM
grades closed today... I think im averaging a D in math lol.

i think its safe to say ill be off for a little while.

AND, the kid who was supposed to buy my nerve was just being a ****** and only needed a gun to use for this sundays game, not to buy.. what a B**** , im pissed now. But im still selling it provided it works, but its being sold for a lot less than what i was hoping with this kid.

Hoped for from kid:230 (w/hpa tank)
Getting for it:120 :(

paintballkid0206
04-04-2008, 07:24 PM
my dad is not respeting my privacy AT ALL!!! i went to the movies with my friends and while i was gone, he was searching my bebo (like a myspace) page and saw a message from one of my ex's saying stuffl ike thanks for letting me talk to u at like 4:30 AM. and my dad got all...GRRRRR... at me. and im like geeze it was like 2 months ago. GRRRRRR!!!! my dad is so...... STUPID (to put it a nice way). I HATE HIM SO MUCH!

DFSniper
04-04-2008, 07:43 PM
i know what thats like, i still hardly get any privacy, and i'm 19! i was on my phone one day and my sister came in and i told her to leave. so she told my parents, and when i came out of my room, my moms like "so, were you talking to a new girlfriend?" i was only talking to an old friend that got accepted to westpoint for like 2 hours...

i have my myspace set on private, and i refuse to add any of my family members. i figure if they have something important to tell me, they can walk up to me and say it.

paintballkid0206
04-05-2008, 07:52 AM
well he knows all of my paswords for all my stuff. my MSN, bebo, all of my accounts on paintball forums (not like i log out of those ever. lol). he has my MSN set so it automatically keeps history of my convos and if i change it... he would yell at me. maybe i will just take the chance and change it... i'm sick and tired of my dad.

DFSniper
04-05-2008, 07:57 AM
as long as you don't do or say anything stupid, dumb, or something your parents would find strange, you should be fine. and make sure your friends know, so they dont leave a comment and joke around saying "last night was great" or w/e, because parents dont understand kids nowadays anyway!

paintballkid0206
04-05-2008, 08:09 AM
yea, well me and some friends have some inside jokes about that but... i just turned the history thing off on my msn and changed my bebo password. it's not like he can ground me from paintball... i dont have any money anyways.

Jegger24
04-05-2008, 09:29 PM
UGH! I broke the mode button on my VLocity. I refuse to do the big button mod, etc. because they look tacky. I already ordered a new board. Thank god for backups. :mad:

paintballkid0206
04-06-2008, 09:40 AM
my trusty ol red ryder died yesterday. i had the back sight glued on with cardboard and plastic used to elevate it... i new it would only be a matter of time... o whell, i'll just get a new one, and a better one! RIP...

DFSniper
04-07-2008, 09:01 AM
well, ticket came out to $139, which isnt as bad as almost everyone made it seem like it would be... but thats still half a paycheck...

Hoppy11
04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
He can't win a race to save his life. He leads 84 laps and blows it in the last 30 laps AHHHHHHHHHH. Oh well. Still going strong in the points lead.

Oh and for everyone besides Doc, Im talking about Dale Jr.

Maxx-Damage
04-15-2008, 08:16 PM
So pretty much i gotta go find a job soon. I am paying 107 to fix a friends bike that i broke, then i gotta pay for my PMR to be fixed and i dont know how much that is, then i gotta go get pedals+shin gaurds for my new DH bike i ordered almost a month ago that should be here on sat. Im going in debt cause of crappy planning on my part. Ahhh.

tater_salad
04-16-2008, 02:46 PM
My local field shutdown now the closest field is 2 hours away.:mad:

irishwarrior
04-16-2008, 04:25 PM
I sprained my toe at soccer practice and we have a game this Saturday. I hope I can play.

DFSniper
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
i've been procrastinating my art essay for the past 3 weeks. its due tomorrow and right now i have a crappy BS'd essay that won't even get me a C... guess i'll have to pull my first all nighter in college!

The Pumper
04-16-2008, 06:59 PM
stupid carts is worth more than minimum wage
and thats all i do
its totally worth more than 7.15 an hr especially since i push 100's and sometimes 1000's of carts [on sundays its easy to do 1000's] within a day. It sucks!

DFSniper
04-16-2008, 07:07 PM
well, i stand in front of a grill all day long and only make $6.00 an hour. and then they make me play gopher whenever something needs to get done. i do maintenance work whenever the maintenance guy goes home, but i don't get maintenance pay...

TheDarkShadow
04-18-2008, 05:31 PM
My dog got hit by a car today and died, it was probly for the best though, we had to get rid of him. I feel HORRIBLE, the dog is tied up and always jumps on you when you walk by, we was always friendly ( to most people). anyway, to aviod getting jumped on a picked up a stick and pretended to act like I was going to hit him. I didn't even pet him.

TheDarkShadow
04-20-2008, 07:07 PM
It's weird, looking over to where we had him tied up, and seeing no dog, he was a pain in the ass but when I would feel bad that dumbass would cheer me up.

Jegger24
04-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Played today and heard a small leak in my PM6 around the frame / trigger area... can't seem to figure out what is causing it. :mad:

paintballkid0206
04-24-2008, 06:02 PM
me and this girl that i REALLY like started dating on sunday and she broke up with me today. she said "maybe we should just be friends for right now. i feel like im rushing into a relationship".

and idk if i should take the "right now" part as she still likes me but we should b friends RIGHT NOW or as...
maybe it just wont work.

DFSniper
04-24-2008, 06:25 PM
she likes you but doesnt like you. girls are a confusing concept...

bigred76
04-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Girls suck. Girls are a pain in the ****ing ass. Girls are confusing. Girls seem like a waste of time. All are true. Just wait until you find a lady or a woman that you truly like to try to work your magic on, and don't waste your time with those that are only in your life for a moment.

DFSniper
04-26-2008, 04:14 AM
agreed!

SpyderMan723
04-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Ebay>everything else for business.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ace24
04-26-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm so ****ing depressed.

I seriously feel dead inside right now. Lack of interest in anything. I just feel like moaping around and sleeping.

SpyderMan723
04-26-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm so ****ing depressed.

I seriously feel dead inside right now. Lack of interest in anything. I just feel like moaping around and sleeping.

LOL! thats how i felt all day today

Ace24
04-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Glad I can make someone laugh at my misery. :dodgy:

SpyderMan723
04-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Glad I can make someone laugh at my misery. :dodgy:

sorry, ted. just... read a book about something interesting or something

xsvly-fat
04-26-2008, 04:52 PM
thats kinda how i felt today i just woke up from a nap(i normally can never sleep during the day) and all day ive been tired and i just could care less what happened.

Maxx-Damage
04-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Feel better ted, atleast you didn't break your arm today biking. And not in a smart way. Hit a tree on the other side of the trail, and sent me spinning off my bike. Pinky is broken, paintball and biking season is over. Not fun.:(

Ace24
04-27-2008, 12:11 AM
Feel better ted, atleast you didn't break your arm today biking. And not in a smart way. Hit a tree on the other side of the trail, and sent me spinning off my bike. Pinky is broken, paintball and biking season is over. Not fun.:(

Some of the accidents I had on my bike should have proven fatal. I know what thats like.

Looking at some cute girls butt? :p

Maxx-Damage
04-27-2008, 11:08 AM
This one wouldve been if i hit my head, no helmet.

haha, i wishbut there was no girls out in the woods were i crashed. Of the 5 nurses i had, only 1 was decent...:(

xsvly-fat
04-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Of the 5 nurses i had, only 1 was decent...:(

what a shame lol

DFSniper
04-27-2008, 04:12 PM
i just realized that i'll be 20 this year and have lived a quarter of my life without anything to show for it except being enrolled in a college, a community college nonetheless. and at that, i'm even failing one of the most critical classes towards my degree. i've been single for 5 years (not by choice), live at home (by choice, which i'm beginning to regret) and flip burgers for $6/hour. i'm pretty sure my parents are disappointed in me because i'm the first-born and probably the brightest out of the four of us kids.

SpyderMan723
04-27-2008, 05:03 PM
i just realized that i'll be 20 this year and have lived a quarter of my life without anything to show for it except being enrolled in a college, a community college nonetheless. and at that, i'm even failing one of the most critical classes towards my degree. i've been single for 5 years (not by choice), live at home (by choice, which i'm beginning to regret) and flip burgers for $6/hour. i'm pretty sure my parents are disappointed in me because i'm the first-born and probably the brightest out of the four of us kids.

once you graduate college, you cant go bad. You'll get somewhat of a wellpaying job and your parents will love you still :dodgy:. well, thats on you.

but heres my flame therapy:
Just got outbid for a nice brand new crossfire 45/45 and there's an hour left on it....if only i didnt bid right away after my opponent outbid me the first time.... DAMNITT!!!!

DFSniper
04-27-2008, 05:11 PM
"somewhat well-paying" lol. if i stick with mech. engineering, minimum pay is 35K a year.

i almost got outbid on my hammer. i was at $28 and about 30 min to an hour left on the auction, and a guy bid up to $35ish. then i went up to $38 and won. glad he didnt set a max bid! :D

slim and shady
04-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Sh** DF stop swetin you got alot of your life ahead of you yet. Nothing worth having or becoming has ever happened over night give it time and work at it. If your unhappy flipping burgers for 6/hour change that work someplace else, work on the little things and the big picture will take care of itself.

Im 25 and a year ago i was thinkin what you are thinkin, with a few differences of corse. I have a wife and two buetiful boys, a house and alot of bills to go with them. I was running heavy Equiptment for 22$/Hour throughout the winter and once in a wial in the summer. Usually however in the summer I had sh** carry over jobs that barrly paid the bills and I only got 15/hour. Like you I was thinkin everything I didnt like and why things arent better. I was VERY UNHAPPY with my summer job, I hated it, finacialy it sucked to. Once in a wial I got on a forest fire and that picked the cash flow up a tiny bit but overall i was unhappy.

Then I thought it was time to change it, I got myself into the position that the harder I worked the more money I got. Its amazing how a little bit of green can make you feel alot better! The last job I went on was for 2 days and i got 1587.00 out of it. Then I just have a yard where I can work when im not out working for somone else (I bought a portable saw mill).

But my point is your young and have alot of your life left, if your unhappy try something small like changing jobs ect. It can make a big difference with your personal selfestem and confidence.
About the single part, I think your better off to be single then get involved with someone to fast. Maby the solution to both those is to go out more? you go out, in turn meet more people, feel better, sky is the limit.
Im pretty sure you wont dissapoint your parents that esily. Anyway just my .02 cents try some small changes.

Oh and congradulations on the Hammer!

TheDarkShadow
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
I feel like ****, and I probably won't be able to get my liscence tomarrow :mad:

SpyderMan723
05-02-2008, 06:00 PM
bleh mood.... dad just B****** at me because he wants my help with putting the bathroom back together(rennovations) and i asked him how long it was going to be, and he replied with: "however long it takes to do it" Then I told him the reason i was asking was because,being the responsible student I am,I have to work on my project(due monday:() and he gave me this stupid speech about god knows what, i wasnt even listening.. but yea, kinda just pissed a little bit. So i've decided to jam out to some new Chiodos.

Critical
05-02-2008, 07:10 PM
I'm a little irritated. I just got my SP1 back from Smart Parts for the Select Fire upgrade and a few tweaks here and there, I was all set to start putting it together, but the Deadlywind Hollowpoint bolt won't thread on. I've been emailing back and forth with them (they're great at customer service BTW) and it looks like the threads on the bolt are too tight to fit. Now it's the weekend and I probably won't hear from them until Monday, when I was supposed to send the marker out again for a few more things. Plus my wife is pissed because I've spent the whole night dealing with this instead of with her.

Grrr....

slim and shady
05-02-2008, 07:11 PM
^Hope you have a nice doghouse budy! :D

Critical
05-02-2008, 07:14 PM
I have a very comfortable doghouse.

DFSniper
05-04-2008, 02:11 PM
so i was having a perfectly fine day, just got off work, stopped by a store to pick some stuff up, and was on my way home. i get out of my car and the neighbor around the corner starts yelling at me for speeding, saying i'm doing 25 and his kids are outside playing (his little boy was riding his tricycle on the sidewalk in front of his house). the speed limit is 15 and i was doing just over that because i was going up a hill. while he's yelling at me (from about 200ft away), i go to walk over to him because i think that yelling was unnecessary. then he tells me to turn around because he doesnt want to talk about it. and that just pisses me off when people do that.

slim and shady
05-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Tell him to keep his yap shut next time then, or if he wants to spout off at the mouth to back it up.

DFSniper
05-04-2008, 02:28 PM
lol, no. because 1) scary black guy in the Army, 2) i didnt want to get the cops involved, and 3) i'm just not that kind of person.

XSiv Force
05-04-2008, 07:56 PM
im mad, a friend of mine from high school that is one of my closest friends told me a few months ago that a friend of his seeling his ion, abd he had an old paintball pistol that he no longer wanted. my friend said that he wanted the ion which he got a few weeks later. but the guy couldnt find the pistol. well a week ago he found it and told my friend about it. He then told this guy that he wanted it. well he is gettin g it from this guy tomorrow...i told him i would trade him something for but he said no.......im pissed because he knew i wanted it for a lot longer than he did.

I could care less about the gun itself i just have an issue that he is taking it even tho he knew i wanted long before he did

SpyderMan723
05-05-2008, 07:10 AM
so i was having a perfectly fine day, just got off work, stopped by a store to pick some stuff up, and was on my way home. i get out of my car and the neighbor around the corner starts yelling at me for speeding, saying i'm doing 25 and his kids are outside playing (his little boy was riding his tricycle on the sidewalk in front of his house). the speed limit is 15 and i was doing just over that because i was going up a hill. while he's yelling at me (from about 200ft away), i go to walk over to him because i think that yelling was unnecessary. then he tells me to turn around because he doesnt want to talk about it. and that just pisses me off when people do that.

My solution::bird:

XSiv Force
05-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Im not having a very good week so far......i was contacted by one of my Professors this morning wanting to set up a meeting......Ok so far......i said id be happy to meet with her at any point today........well at 3:30 today i walk into her office and she lays a bomb shell on me........Apparentl in a group project that ended last week after turning in a Essay which i did the works citied for and finding some info for it.....it turns out that someone PLAGERIZED info from the website........i told her that did so and so info and the works citied.....she showed me the actual paper that was turne din which i never saw......it had the copied portion highlighted. None of the highlighted portion is any of what i gave the girl writing the paper......woooo i missed the bullet that time.......well she then showed me the "works citied" which had none of the info that i turned in...in fact it wasnt even close to being the works citied that i turned in........well she told me that she was going to submit the entire group to the academic honesty committee for evaluation...........Now i dont think i have anything to be woried about because i didn't plagerize.......but if they find us in fault we will get a 0 for the assignment and if they find the person that actually did it that person will be expelled....im nervous and mad all at the same time

DFSniper
05-05-2008, 02:41 PM
wow, that sucks!
My solution::bird:

i actually thought about that last night... too bad i can't go back in time...

xsvly-fat
05-12-2008, 01:32 PM
I just got my abomb... But it doesn't work :mad:

DFSniper
05-16-2008, 07:46 AM
first day of summer vacation and i have nothing to do...

OSOK
05-16-2008, 03:41 PM
105 degrees in California and I just had to run in PE class...

SpyderMan723
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
So i go to my local shop to pick my nerve up. and i brought my tank with me to fill. i get my gun...great. give the dude my tank and guess what..... IT DOESNT WORK! :D isn't that special... the fill nipple is ****** so I'm returning it and getting all my money back. thats such bs, NEVER BUY EMPIRE FUEL TANKS FROM ANSGEAR.COM!!!! Then the craptastic day continued. After my dad bought me a new Pure Energy 68/45( i was soooooooooo happy ) i went to go test shoot my nerve( more like not shoot at all ) it wouldnt fully cycle. But i think i fixed it after 2500 psi, 500 paintballs, and 3 aspirin.. then... after trying to clean my cluster**** of a room, i went to go clean out a pod that had broken walmart paint **** in it, i stubbed my toe on the sink cabinet... great day :)

DFSniper
05-16-2008, 04:14 PM
umm, have the shop replace the fill nipple for like $5??

SpyderMan723
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
umm, have the shop replace the fill nipple for like $5??

they cant. the discontinued empire fuel tanks use different fill nipples which arent made anymore..

paintballkid0206
05-16-2008, 06:18 PM
I was really stressed out the other day and i cut myself again... just 2 little ones tho... but it was almost 2 months.... ugh...

OSOK
05-16-2008, 07:32 PM
I just have to ask, not to be mean, but why the hell would you cut yourself, and cause your self pain?

irishwarrior
05-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Personally, I can see how it might relieve stress/cause addiction, but it still isn't good.

OSOK: Supposedly, your body releases dopamines (feel good hormones) into the blood stream when you cut.

OSOK
05-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Even if your body releases dopamine, and makes you feel good, I don't think I could bring my self to cutting my self.

Moe
05-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Even if your body releases dopamine, and makes you feel good, I don't think I could bring my self to cutting my self.

Some people obviously can. For people who are depressed, or feel out of control of their life and emotions, it is a way for them to feel in control.

I really don't look at it as a bad thing. Do it right, don't use unsterilized blades. Nothing is as horrible as it seems, as long as you can control it.

irishwarrior
05-17-2008, 03:46 AM
:yeahthat: As long as you do that and avoid major arteries and veins.

paintballkid0206
05-17-2008, 06:52 AM
...or feel out of control of their life and emotions, it is a way for them to feel in control.

exactly. I don't cut new any major arteries or veins. I do it on my upper arm.. I know that its not good, and i shouldnt do it, but i do.. I dont do it frequently, just when im really stressed.. I cant cut very deep.. i cant make myself do that, but i cut deep enough to make it bleed a bit....

DFSniper
05-17-2008, 10:41 AM
so my brother uses my bass for band class, and he's completely ****ed it up. i got it brand new for my 18th birthday, and the way he carries it in the soft case, he's worn through the case near the input jack and chipped the **** out of the body near the jack. and somehow one of the wires going from the jack ripped off on wednesday when they went to Six Flags to perform, and I have to fix it because my dad doesn't want to and won't let my brother touch the soldering iron. i'm about to tell him he can keep it if he gives me his Washburn (that my mom paid $160 for and he never even uses) or he buys me a new bass.

dammit! i cant even upload pics because my wireless has been crapping out ever since i got home this morning...

edit:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/DFSniper/SANY0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/DFSniper/SANY0004-1.jpg

irishwarrior
05-17-2008, 10:52 AM
I feel bad for you DF. My friend got a drum set from his older brother but, his brother's friend (who just got out of jail) blew it up somehow.

DFSniper
05-17-2008, 10:58 AM
i want to strangle him so bad right now... and the wiring thing, the wire isnt even long enough to touch the jack, so i dont know WTF happened...

interceptorMR2
05-19-2008, 06:35 PM
I hate the combination of siblings and special instruments. Hate it. Thats why I don't trust my sisters to even TOUCH my les paul. what bass is that?

DFSniper
05-19-2008, 06:36 PM
dean playmate. it was only like $170 w/amp, cable and tuner, but it still pisses me off that he doesnt have the common sense to take care of somebody else's ****.

interceptorMR2
05-19-2008, 06:38 PM
yeah i get where you're coming from. how old is he? I'm only 15, but I at least know how to take care of things. My sisters have dropped my first guitar countless times, but luckily i never play it anymore, let alone really care about.

DFSniper
05-19-2008, 06:40 PM
he's turning 13 this year.

interceptorMR2
05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
great so he's even younger than my one of my sisters. Seems like they are always so freakin careless around that age.

DFSniper
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
yeah, him and my littlest brother (just turned 11) are the two most oblivious kids ive ever met.

xsvly-fat
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah my sisters are like that too.

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 02:22 PM
ugh, im working 47 hours this week. i wouldnt mind it if i was working noon to evenings, but they put me on breakfast again. i HATE breakfast, because it takes longer to make everything, so we run out faster, and due to the fact that i'm not exactly a morning person, waking up at 5:30 and fighting my brother for the shower doesnt exactly put me in a good mood when i go to work.

OSOK
05-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Where do you work DF?

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 04:08 PM
mcdonald's. i needed a job ASAP and they were the only ones that called back. ive been looking for a new job, but other than the factories, theres not much around here.

Moe
05-20-2008, 04:27 PM
I dig the factory jobs. I'm just not a very customer service oriented person. And factory type jobs usually pay more. Right now I'm working at a plant that manufactures a powdered milk replacer for calves. $14/hr. It works out well.

spray and pray
05-20-2008, 04:45 PM
I am currently working as a sider :( It's the same thing 4 days a week, drive out there, put on siding all day, and leave. I get about $16 an hour. In 3 weeks I'll be starting a payed internship at $23 an hour after tax. So I'm happy about that. The only problem is that there will be no paintball during the week. Only on the weekends.

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 04:54 PM
yeah, my friend worked at a muffler factory 50 miles away that paid $7.50 an hour. then he worked at a zappos.com warehouse, that was good until he got laid off after christmas. then he worked in a plastics/fiberglass factory that paid $12 an hour, but they were 3 days of 12 hour shifts, then 2 days off, but he quit that job to join the army, but he kinda got shafted on that. now he works with his dad in louisville building houses.

i dont think i could do 12 hour shifts in a factory, or even 8 hours. i think the claustrophobia would set in after a while...

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 05:07 PM
I am currently working as a sider :( It's the same thing 4 days a week, drive out there, put on siding all day, and leave. I get about $16 an hour. In 3 weeks I'll be starting a payed internship at $23 an hour after tax. So I'm happy about that. The only problem is that there will be no paintball during the week. Only on the weekends.

thats not bad. friend of a friend was doing siding, but he quit to work at the bowling alley. i wish i got paid $16 an hour. i only make $6. whats min. wage in canada? and i dont play paintball on the weekdays, usually only on saturdays because thats the only day i have off. and right now i'm too broke to even play. i have just enough money to pay for paint for the d-day scenario in 2 weeks. my friend is paying entry because he owes me.

spray and pray
05-20-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't live in canada. Why did you think that I lived over there? That's battlechaser.

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
lol, i got you mixed up with someone else. wasnt paying attention to the name.

badlandsrox
05-20-2008, 05:40 PM
thats not bad. friend of a friend was doing siding, but he quit to work at the bowling alley. i wish i got paid $16 an hour. i only make $6. whats min. wage in canada? and i dont play paintball on the weekdays, usually only on saturdays because thats the only day i have off. and right now i'm too broke to even play. i have just enough money to pay for paint for the d-day scenario in 2 weeks. my friend is paying entry because he owes me.

Right now, minimum wage in Canada (well Alberta
anyways, is around 9 per hour, maybe a little less.

TheDarkShadow
05-20-2008, 06:20 PM
ah, DF you were thinking slim and shady ( I get them mixed up too, if I'm not paying attention)

spray and pray
slim and shady at a glance look similar.

DFSniper
05-20-2008, 06:36 PM
yeah, its the essesesss...

1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

paintballkid0206
05-23-2008, 02:30 PM
i cut again 2 days ago... like 7 times... but 1 of my friends might tell someone if i do it again so i have reason not to do it again...

DFSniper
05-23-2008, 02:31 PM
hey, if you cant stop on your own, you may need outside intervention.

paintballkid0206
05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
yea...

xsvly-fat
05-23-2008, 05:57 PM
It's hailing here. No lie, it even snowed a little last night

paintballkid0206
05-24-2008, 08:20 PM
i was jumping on a trampoline right next to a barn with the bottom 4 feet made of rough stone and i was by the edge of the trampoline and i flew off. i flew like 5 feet, and hit my back on the stone part. luckily i put my arm out to brace myself and my head didnt get hit. My back hit pretty hard, but i can wiggle my toes and my fingers, so i'm good. it only knocked the wind out of me for a while and gave me 2 cuts, but it hurt like... heck.

DFSniper
05-24-2008, 08:28 PM
ouch, i got my foot stuck between the springs and flipped over the edge before. that hurt!

my friend and i were driving around today and these kids pulled out of the high school and were hauling ass behind us in a red box mustang convertible. they rear ended us at a red light, and when we went to pull off to check his bumper, they just kept going. luckily they hit the bumper in a spot where it was already damaged, so they didnt do anything. but my back still hurts a little from the impact, and we were talking about it afterwards and we should have called the police since it was a hit and run, and make them pay for a new bumper and a chiropractor...

****ing kids need to learn a lesson. glad i wasnt that irresponsible in high school. then again, i couldnt drive...

DFSniper
05-26-2008, 03:28 PM
ugh, today has NOT been my day...

i got my internet unplugged yesterday, but the cable runs around the house, so i can only use it when my parents arent home. i went to bed early because i figure i might as well get a decent nights sleep since i have to get up at 5:30 for work. i woke up more tired than i usually am, which put me in a grumpy/sleeply mood all day. i leave the house late, even though i gave myself plenty of time to prepare :( so i make it to work at 7:00 on the dot. then i have to put up with ****ing retards that can't manage to NOT **** up a minimum wage job for 9 hours. then, with less than an hour to go before i can go home, the store manager says "hey, want to work tomorrow?" and i go "no, not really" thinking to myself that i've been looking forward to sleeping in for once. i worked 6 days last week, and was scheduled for 5 this week, but now i'm working 6 again. sure, i'll have 97 hours on my paycheck, but i need some rest too, or i can't function, like today. i almost fell asleep standing up because i was THAT tired! so i finally get off work thinking i can get home and crash for a few hours. i get home, and somehow someone locked the cat in my room, and he ended up pissing on my mattress, AGAIN! scratch taking a nap... so i have pet deodorizer/stain remover soaking on my mattress right now. then my brother tells me that we're going to see Indiana Jones after dinner, i'm like ok, cool, saves me the gas. well, after dinner i go into my room to mess with my music some, and my dad comes in and says, "we're going to see Indiana Jones. i want the dishes washed and the living room clean by the time we get back." and i'm like WTF?? you're not going to ask me if i want to go??? so i have to wait for my friend to get off work and see if he wants to go to the 9:30 showing tonight. so i'm in a really ****ing pissed off mood right now...

/rant :flame:

edit: turned the wireless back on for my router, so even if i get unplugged again, i'll still have internet.
SCORE:
Sascha:1 | The World: 999999999999999999999999999999999

paintballkid0206
05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
well, yesterday me and my family went down to the music store (30 minutes away) to get my new electric guitar. Their web site said that they were open on sundays so thats why we went down. we get down there, and theyre CLOSED! GRRRRR!!!!!!! I've been saving for that gutar for quite awhile and... GRRR! so my dad sent a very strongly worded email to several different departments in the store... waiting 4 a reply

STRIKEFIRST
05-26-2008, 06:52 PM
WANNA BE MODS...Arrogant smart asses trying to be something they aren't and come across as jerks...They drive me up the friggin wall!!!!!

:punch:

Enough already! Stop offending NOOBS! This isn't PBN!!!

:spank:

:headbrick:

TheDarkShadow
05-27-2008, 05:01 AM
ouch, i got my foot stuck between the springs and flipped over the edge before. that hurt!

my friend and i were driving around today and these kids pulled out of the high school and were hauling ass behind us in a red box mustang convertible. they rear ended us at a red light, and when we went to pull off to check his bumper, they just kept going. luckily they hit the bumper in a spot where it was already damaged, so they didnt do anything. but my back still hurts a little from the impact, and we were talking about it afterwards and we should have called the police since it was a hit and run, and make them pay for a new bumper and a chiropractor...

****ing kids need to learn a lesson. glad i wasnt that irresponsible in high school. then again, i couldnt drive...

reminds me of this.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjjsF5dRfaI&feature=related

Hoppy11
05-27-2008, 09:50 AM
So on my way home from Detroit yesterday I get pulled over. I was only doing 75 in a 70 so I was like what the hell did I do wrong?? State cop walks up askes for my info and then is like do you know why I pulled you over today? I just said honestly officer I don't have any idea. He was just like ok, do you know the window tint laws in Michigan, again I said I did not. So he explained it and you can only have tint on the driver and passenger side windows 4 inches from the top of the window. Then he went back to his car and did whatever he needed to do and came back with an R&R. So I don't have to pay anything unless I don't get it fixed. Now I have only had the car like 3 weeks now, maybe 4 I forget.. but come on the tint isn't even that dark.. plus I didn't put it on, I bought it like it is.

Plus now that I have to take it off it is going to look stupid with no tint on the front and tint on the back. So Im pissed.. I have so many friend with like limo tint on thier cars and don't get ****. Its bull.. like that cop didn't have better things to do with other cars then pull me over for window tint.

Plus when I clocked out from work yesterday it didn't give me overtime. Not a good end to a very long day. My boss better fix that today!

STRIKEFIRST
05-27-2008, 06:56 PM
There are some companies in MI that will take off and put back on for one price for everytime you get a ticket.

Hoppy11
05-27-2008, 07:44 PM
I just got a repair and report so it doens't cost me anything and I know how to take it off. Im just pissed that my car is going to look stupid now until i round up the money for more tint.

DFSniper
05-27-2008, 08:18 PM
thats gay... my dad always got his done here with 35% in the back, and 15% in the front. i guess a few years ago they changed the laws in Kentucky, so this time he got the 15% put over the factory tint in the back.

SpyderMan723
05-28-2008, 04:42 AM
the welt on my arm now has a bruise with a 3 inch diameter... :(

hope it doesnt get hit this sunday :D

irishwarrior
05-29-2008, 05:18 PM
This SUCKS! I have a crush on this girl that i've liked for about two years. So, we went out a couple times but split up, she said she didn't feel the spark. I'm easy-going (too much sometimes) and didn't ask about it really (really regret that).So it's been about 4 months, and I still like her. I know she likes another guy (doesn't go to our school and is about 3 yrs our senior) and don't know what to do. Should I ask why we split specifically, ask for another shot now or later (school year almost over anyway) or just leave it? She's in my group for a big project we're doing so I don't want to make that awkward for anyone. This is really tearing me up inside.

DFSniper
05-29-2008, 05:28 PM
are you guys still good friends? i'm on good terms with my ex (ok, really good, she's one of my closest friends) and when i brought the subject up, we had a pretty decent discussion over it. but if you guys hardly talk anymore, i wouldnt risk asking her, because you'll sound like a whiny douche... "why did we break up *tear*? whatever you do DONT ask for a second chance, that could make things worse.. and think of it this way (took this from multiple girl's myspace pages): "they say if you love something you should let it free, and if it doesnt come back, it wasnt meant to be."

now time for my rant:
i'm so ****ing bored! i want to just drive around aimlessly for a few hours, but not with gas prices these days!

irishwarrior
05-29-2008, 05:34 PM
are you guys still good friends? i'm on good terms with my ex (ok, really good, she's one of my closest friends) and when i brought the subject up, we had a pretty decent discussion over it. but if you guys hardly talk anymore, i wouldnt risk asking her, because you'll sound like a whiny douche... "why did we break up *tear*? whatever you do DONT ask for a second chance, that could make things worse.. and think of it this way (took this from multiple girl's myspace pages): "they say if you love something you should let it free, and if it doesnt come back, it wasnt meant to be."

now time for my rant:
i'm so ****ing bored! i want to just drive around aimlessly for a few hours, but not with gas prices these days!

Aight, sounds good. We're on good terms and we get along really well. Nice quote by the way!

DFSniper
06-05-2008, 03:40 PM
well, i have a multi flame:

1) i hate how my phone will try and kill itself just to get a ****ing signal! i have to charge it every day because i barely get one bar when my phone sits in my bedroom...

2) theres a girl at work that i really like. she's cool and all, and we mess around a lot during the day, but nothign serious. i'm pretty sure she at least somewhat likes me, but she has a boyfriend (they've been going out on and off for 4 years she told me), and as long as she has a boyfriend, i'm not going to push my luck, because i'm just not that kind of person, and i've had friends with experiences like that, and it sucked. but it kills me because from what she's told me about him, he's a real ass sometimes. so i guess my only option is to wait it out. but at the same time, i dont want to turn into that "really special friend," because i've had that happen A LOT.

being the nice guy doesnt get you anywhere in life, but i can't help it.

LostCause
06-05-2008, 04:12 PM
well, i have a multi flame:

1) i hate how my phone will try and kill itself just to get a ****ing signal! i have to charge it every day because i barely get one bar when my phone sits in my bedroom...

2) theres a girl at work that i really like. she's cool and all, and we mess around a lot during the day, but nothign serious. i'm pretty sure she at least somewhat likes me, but she has a boyfriend (they've been going out on and off for 4 years she told me), and as long as she has a boyfriend, i'm not going to push my luck, because i'm just not that kind of person, and i've had friends with experiences like that, and it sucked. but it kills me because from what she's told me about him, he's a real ass sometimes. so i guess my only option is to wait it out. but at the same time, i dont want to turn into that "really special friend," because i've had that happen A LOT.

being the nice guy doesnt get you anywhere in life, but i can't help it.

I feel your pain, being the nice guy screwed me out of so many relastions....

bigred76
06-05-2008, 11:48 PM
I ****ing hate morons, *******s, and ******s. All of them can go to hell, and leave me the **** alone!

LostCause
06-07-2008, 06:46 AM
(trying to not say any cusses in this....though i really am)

I friiggn hate being the nice guy like i said before...just gettign screwed over every relation, found out a ex last ***ht is friggin saying im a druggie and a heavy drinker, (which im not, im very agaisnt drugs and getting wasted), then te girl im on a date with is like i dont think its going to work! im like WTF! just screw it.....waste of my time.....

/end of rant

irishwarrior
06-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Played in a soccer tourney today, it friggin sucked. The refs were pretty bad, one of the defenders fell into me and the ******* called it for goodness sake. The people we were playing were diving like mad (for non-soccer players diving is intentionally falling to the ground trying to get the ref to call a penalty). One of my teammates got pushed in the back, knocked clear off his feet, and the ref DIDN'T EVEN CALL IT! It was 100 degrees and good ole Virginian humidity, so it felt like 105. Bunch of the guys, me included, almost passed out from heat exhaustion/ heat stroke (it's bad when your head starts to shiver).

badlandsrox
06-13-2008, 11:55 AM
ugh, stupid soccer parents... I coach a small U10 soccer team once per week, everything has been going well till this week, after one game, one parent decided he would call here after the game and give me $#*! cause apparently "theres no direction" and "he's a better coach". This is a u10, house league, no other parents have complained (quite the opposite actually, cause apparently the kids like playing for us cause we let them have fun, which really shows, cause after getting beaten about 7-1, the kids were still smiling ear to ear, all happy and stuff) this is the first game we lost, and also for more than half the game we did not have any spares, so most people were out for near the entire game. Its really stupid though too, cause he called the co-ordinator for the soccer league (who also happens to be a neighbor), and was arguing this and that we should not be allowed to coach, and ugh, its so stupid... oh well, everyone else, all other parents, and a few league co-ordinators will be at the next game to make sure nothing gets out of hand at the next game. It's just so stupid how parents take their kids sports too seriously, and take away the whole point of having fun, it's saddening really.

irishwarrior
06-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Huh, I marvel at the actions of some people.

DFSniper
06-15-2008, 12:07 PM
i found an adjustable suspension kit for my car for $65 shipped, and the body kit i want for $500 shipped on ebay! too bad i don't have the money :(

battlechaser
06-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Fiance lost a diamond mecklace I gave her last year... not her fault, the chain broke.

Chances of me buying jewellery at People's again..? Slim to nil.

battlechaser
06-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Ok... I should probably get this off my chest, as it's probably the biggest let down any red-blooded Canadian could ever face (and I'm sure there's a couple fellow Canucks on these boards to back me up). A travesty we all know in our hearts to be wrong and injust.

The rights to CBC's Hockey Night In Canada Theme (don't joke, this is almost more Canadian than our own National Anthem) have been sold to CTV, which they intend to use for Olympic hockey and for NHL games on TSN. Considering the 40 year history of the show and the theme, you'd think they'd know best to leave it alone. To be honest, this pisses me off more than the loss of the necklace.

The CBC's blunder is comparable to when the geniuses at Coca-Cola tinkered with the formula for the world's favourite soft drink. At least the beverage company had the option of resurrecting the original concoction when the market went ballistic.

CBC waited until its contract with the song's composer ran out before announcing it planned to change the theme. By the time the public reacted, the CBC had no time to reconsider because CTV had already scooped up the rights. Forever. Imagine if by the time Coca-Cola discovered their customers were outraged about New Coke, Pepsi had already scooped up the original recipe.

Alright, you're saying, but it's only a song. It's not the core product: The hockey game. But what CBC underestimated is that Canadians don't just want to see a hockey game on Saturday night. They want to see Hockey Night in Canada, they want to see it on the CBC and they want Don Cherry and Ron Maclean and the same song they've heard for 40 years. Remember the outcry when Maclean's contract almost wasn't renewed a few years ago? CBC executives must have forgotten that experience or they never would have meddled with Hockey Night again.

For more check out http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/bustech/story.html?id=02fbb494-e4f9-41f6-802e-62d17dba1d02&p=1

badlandsrox
06-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok... I should probably get this off my chest, as it's probably the biggest let down any red-blooded Canadian could ever face (and I'm sure there's a couple fellow Canucks on these boards to back me up). A travesty we all know in our hearts to be wrong and injust.

The rights to CBC's Hockey Night In Canada Theme (don't joke, this is almost more Canadian than our own National Anthem) have been sold to CTV, which they intend to use for Olympic hockey and for NHL games on TSN. Considering the 40 year history of the show and the theme, you'd think they'd know best to leave it alone. To be honest, this pisses me off more than the loss of the necklace.

For more check out http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/bustech/story.html?id=02fbb494-e4f9-41f6-802e-62d17dba1d02&p=1

I know what you mean, like it is a big part of hockey, and frankly our heritage haha, however, I can see how the CBC didn't want to pay 600 + 15% increase in 3 years, every time they play the song, that adds up, and as for the 3 million that CTV bought it for... the CBC is heavily funded by the government, and to be honest, I would rather that 3 million go to improving different things for example healthcare, etc. Don't get me wrong, HNIC isn't going to be the same, neither will the theme song (old and new), and it will be a bit weird, but it might be kinda neat to have a new song, perhaps composed and played by a canadian band, theres ton's that could make a great song, for example Nickelback, Ill Scarlett, Tom Cochrane (big leagues could make a great theme for HNIC), theres been talk of tom connors hockey song as a theme, and there is thousands of others, and the best part is that its a one time payment of 10k i think it is saving us as taxpayers money, and the CBC money to get some better shows on the air :p. About CTV picking up the rights... I think that was a good move too, because at least we are going to be able to hear it, although altered a bit cause thats part of the contract. Anyways, I don't really see this as a bad thing, because we still get to hear the song, and CBC is saving itself (and us) money, and all around it sorta evens out.

battlechaser
06-15-2008, 08:04 PM
I know what you mean, like it is a big part of hockey, and frankly our heritage haha, however, I can see how the CBC didn't want to pay 600 + 15% increase in 3 years, every time they play the song, that adds up, and as for the 3 million that CTV bought it for... the CBC is heavily funded by the government, and to be honest, I would rather that 3 million go to improving different things for example healthcare, etc. Don't get me wrong, HNIC isn't going to be the same, neither will the theme song (old and new), and it will be a bit weird, but it might be kinda neat to have a new song, perhaps composed and played by a canadian band, theres ton's that could make a great song, for example Nickelback, Ill Scarlett, Tom Cochrane (big leagues could make a great theme for HNIC), theres been talk of tom connors hockey song as a theme, and there is thousands of others, and the best part is that its a one time payment of 10k i think it is saving us as taxpayers money, and the CBC money to get some better shows on the air :p. About CTV picking up the rights... I think that was a good move too, because at least we are going to be able to hear it, although altered a bit cause thats part of the contract. Anyways, I don't really see this as a bad thing, because we still get to hear the song, and CBC is saving itself (and us) money, and all around it sorta evens out.

I know the reason why they let it go, but I highly doubt they will ever find something as iconic as the original theme, and at least it wasn't sold to a US station or someone wanting to use it on a Wheaties commercial. But personally, I can see them taking a substantial ratings hit for it. As for a replacement, the only one I'd like to see from that list would be Stompin' Tom, or possibly Tom Cochrane's Big League.

It's just a crying shame that it's come down to this, because that song is as much a part of the Canadian game as the game itself.

As for them not wanting to bite the bullet to 'save us money'; our fair government has wasted far more than that on far more frivolous things on more than one occassion, I think if they had really given a damn about tradition and heritage they could've secured it's place on the CBC a LONG time ago.

badlandsrox
06-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, it is a shame, however its not like its the first time this year CBC has cut something thats doing well, lets face it, CBC is in a ratings slump right now, and when they don't get the viewers, they dont get the $$. Also in play here, is when it comes to $3 million dollars, it either goes to that one song, or to keeping another show on the air, and in the exec's eyes, a show is a whole lot more important. Sure the ratings are going to be low for maybe the first month of the season, but lets face it, were canadians, we are going to watch hockey regardless of what channel it is on, even if it was on some kids channel, or womens channel, we are going to watch it, especially cause it is either CBC or TSN that shows the game, not both though, so you have to watch CBC if you want to watch a game on saturday night. It's sad, but its a fact of life...
Yes they could have secured it a long time ago, however back in 1963 they didnt think that it would come down to this, and that in 2008 they would be paying $500 per use.

SpyderMan723
06-16-2008, 06:29 AM
celtics lost last night... but they'll take game 6 at the gahhhden fo sho!

BEAT LA!!