PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

DFSniper
03-30-2007, 02:17 AM
yeah, that really sucks. thats how i used to be, i felt like i had no friends, just acquaintances that i knew from school. theres people that you grow really close to, and all of a sudden its like you dont mean anything to them. it really sucks.

as far as the prom thing goes, im not gonna tell you this is how it will end up for you, but this is how it ended up for me: we went as friends but ended up almost not talking the whole time because she was off with her other friends.

like you said, you havent mastered the art of reading people yet. i can do it sometimes, but then other times i read the complete opposite. what im getting now is that FF2 is emotionally unstable and trying to balance herself between her friends and her friends' friends that she doesnt like. most of your friends seem to be doing everything in their own interests, and no real consideration for how you feel. the easiest thing i could say to you is find new friends, but thats just as bad. i would distance myself for a while and then see how they react. if all else fails, you may have to find other friends.

thats all i can think of right now, more advice later...

leed
03-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Well I mean, I'm not going to prom with her, and wasn't ever planning on it.

It just pisses me off, as soon as I get 'settled in' and feel like the drama has left my 'personal bubble,' I get smacked in the face and kneed in the nuts.

I'll be honest here, the way life goes for me, is stress builds up for a long while, and then there is one day where someone says something and I just break down for 5-10 minutes. And then I'm fine again.

Well I had a mental breakdown during one of the busiest weeks, which was last week, and Iono why the life hates me so much, but the stress is just bombing on me again. School work, home, friends, sports, etc.

I wish I could just give up and not care.

bigred76
03-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Ah, but that is not the point of life. You are to struggle onward, in hope of a better life in the not-so-distant future. High school is pointless, yes, but it is an essential part of being a teenager, as the lessons you are imparted from it will be beneficial for the rest of your life. Tough it out through the hard points, and enjoy the "easy life" while you can when it comes.

To make this an official OFT post....

I hate damn Chinese made grills... you have to bend them halfway to hell and back just so they fit together like they should, and then half the ****ing burners don't work!

Maxx-Damage
03-31-2007, 04:19 AM
HS drama, ive managed to avoid it for my hole freshmen yr so far(eh, woohoo for me...). Just do what u think is right, try to see more in the future on how any of the relationships will go and base it on that.

My OFT post
Im hungry and my parents arent even up yet, plus i have pb at 11:30am.(dad likes to make pancakes and tells me not to eat early)

UKwithPride
03-31-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't know what to play! CSS or WoW!!!!

leed
03-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I see what you are all saying, it's just hard to do sometimes. :shrugs:

OFT: I'm hungry.

durrell
03-31-2007, 10:58 AM
Just try to get through high school with a few close friends..no need to get involved with everyone, that causes the drama you're speaking of. If you have a few close guy friends and maybe 1 close girl-friend..you're in good shape. I've learned not to even mess with women in high school because unless you're A) an alcoholic, B) a womanizer, C) a drug addict, or D) all of the above..chances are you're not getting a girl in high school. So I'm just chilling until college, :thumbup:

That counts as my rant too, lol.

leed
03-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, the thing is, these are my close friends. I have already vowed to not date anyone inside the school, since there are only 400 people in my school, and that would guarantee that I would have to see them every single day, and seeing as a dating relationship =/= marriage, I'd like to stay away from that. I've already been there, done that, etc.

I just wish people would stop getting mad at one another/myself and get along. And the thing is, I usually have more friends that are women then guys, ever since I broke up with my girlfriend. Maybe 1 or 2 that are close, and 3 or 4 guys that I'm tight with, but are usually occupied by some other counterpart, haha.

Iono, we'll see how things go this week, maybe it really isn't as bad as I make it seem, but it sure feels bad. I've talked to a friend of mine about it, he says I should just not care, and I know what he means, I can relate, but I just can't do it. It's just not in who I am, or who I feel like I am, rather.

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 09:27 AM
leed, believe me when i say that ive been in that exact situation myself a few times.

HS drama, ive managed to avoid it for my hole freshmen yr so far(eh, woohoo for me...).

lol, thats nothing, the drama doesnt really start until your junior year...

Maxx-Damage
04-01-2007, 09:34 AM
figures, but ill find a way around it. But if i find that "girl" then its gonna be challenging to find a way out.

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 09:37 AM
yeah, thats kind of like a double-edged sword. youll have someone to fall back on when things get rough, but it can also be a source of some drama..

leed
04-02-2007, 04:40 PM
leed, believe me when i say that ive been in that exact situation myself a few times.

I don't doubt you, and tr00f. Well, actually, for me, drama started in 8th grade, and since then has gotten bigger and bigger. :(

Moe
04-03-2007, 12:44 AM
drama drama drama. I'm so glad high school is over.

I think we need a 'happy therapy'. You know, a place to say damn, i feel nice today. Or tonight. Or whatever time of day it is. Happy happy happy. Tonight has been a nice night. Not a care is on my mind. My lameo room mate went to sleep at like 11:30, and I took my booze to another room and chilled w/ one of my buddies. What a fantastic time. We talked the whole damn time. For atleast 3 hours straight, just talking. About everything. Talk about a fun night. Then we played some nerf bball. You know what,screw this mess. I am making a happy therapy threat and posting this all in it. later!

durrell
04-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Happy Therapy FTW!

I am kind of mad that my only summer class is at 8AM everyday. :down:

But I need the class and it will benefit me in the long run, so I'll deal with it.

durrell
04-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Happy Therapy FTW!

I am kind of mad that my only summer class is at 8AM everyday. :down:

But I need the class and it will benefit me in the long run, so I'll deal with it.

TheRedBarron
04-03-2007, 08:23 AM
I hate mods who double post

DFSniper
04-03-2007, 12:46 PM
im úber bored right now... its 10:45 and i think im actually gonna go to bed already... no one else is online, i think theyre in bed already too, or gone invisible cuz they dont want to talk to me...

UKwithPride
04-03-2007, 07:02 PM
omg gunZ or CSS????? ARGH.

DFSniper
04-04-2007, 10:01 AM
i was gonna put something in the happy thread, but then i found something out that pushed all other thoughts aside. the girl i like likes someone else... i dont know why its such a shock to me, but it is...

clickclicksplat
04-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I hate that it's spring break and I'm bored. All of my friends are out touring colleges, and despite the fact that I have a full two weeks off this year, my local field is only open a whopping three days. And they're all weekends.

Wow, I think I actually miss school.

marvin-martian
04-04-2007, 10:34 AM
ive had a huge headache for the past couple of days, and i got A's on 3 test/project grades in english in the past week, and it didnt effect my grade at all. not cool.

shunut
04-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I hate insurance companies. I've been sitting around waiting for approval on some medical equipment. Finally got it, but they said I have a deductiable so I ended up paying for the entire thing anyway. I thought the point of insurance was to pay for stuff like this. What a bunch of crap!

Hoppy11
04-05-2007, 06:37 AM
I hate shaving, I normally leave a scruff and not shave all the way but I have a presentation today and my face is burning!!

Oh.. and I hate being banned for no reason..

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 06:42 AM
lol hopps, i used to hate shaving, and now i usually shave every 2-3 days because any longer and it gets annoying.

i hate not being here a week before my stuff gets packed, so i have to rush and pack for a trip and my normal stuff by sunday...

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 06:52 AM
i wish i could grow a beard

STRIKEFIRST
04-05-2007, 06:53 AM
I just changed equipment foundation drawings for the 12th time on this particular project and just recevied a friggin email saying it will change again by 04-20-07!

I want to shove my keyboard up these germans rear ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fxdbi
04-05-2007, 08:06 AM
I hate trying to track down the best priced auto parts. You have 8 parts houses within the city limits, all computerized and they still have to put you on hold or call you back so they can locate your part and get you a stinking price.

The kicker - I just bought this truck (chevy s10) in october and have to buy a head for it, possibly even a different engine if the damage is too bad - makes me wish I could have afforded a brand new truck with a warranty.

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 08:23 AM
I want to shove my keyboard up these germans rear ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
want me to take care of it?? can it just be random germans? lol!

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 10:32 AM
im tired of girls around here dating 20 year olds

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
im tired of girls i know DOING 20+ year olds...

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 10:39 AM
they normally go hand in hand...

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 10:42 AM
lol. what really irritates me is that these are soldiers they meet at the local clubs (lets not even get started with the underage sex..)

08Lud08
04-08-2007, 08:16 PM
I just dropped a big glass cup on my ankle when I was putting it in the diswasher and It bounced like 6 times before it broke and I didnt catch it.

another :down: for cleaning

Ace24
04-09-2007, 10:04 PM
im tired of girls around here dating 20 year olds

I'm spending alot of time with an 18 yr old that was just dating a 21 year old. Yet she tells me that I act more mature and older then I really am, and that I act much older then he did.

Age is but a number. Girls don't like immature little boys, hence why they go for the older men.

marvin-martian
04-09-2007, 11:43 PM
i dont like it because most of the time the guys assume that the girl is easy, and with the mentality you stated, they will be.

UKwithPride
04-10-2007, 08:21 AM
My girlfriend will be 15 tomorrow. :dodgy: but :nododgy:

Maxx-Damage
04-10-2007, 08:39 AM
I hate when i have to sit next to a Pot smoking, alchohlic, female dog, not virgin, 14 or 15yr old, special, girl who has many other things wrong with her at 1st and 2nd period everyother day. And just because i always say something sarcastic, or put a kinda twist to the way i say something to make her sound stupid or anyone else. and she has about 30 poser rich or better than u girls giving me that u donkey look. yeah springbreak.....

No offence to anyone special, she just makes me mad.

HelpDeskHustler
04-11-2007, 06:35 AM
i feel sick cuz i was making a sandwich on one of those little wax papers that goes between the cheese got past me and ended up in the sandwich, i thought the beef was just tough, i ended up eating 3/4 of the paper before noticing it, now i feel like i'm gonna throw up cuz the wax is all in my throat and such.

DFSniper
04-17-2007, 02:04 AM
soo bored. nothing going on in class right now, the movers are packing all my stuff at home... soon all ill have is my music, bass, and skateboard...

STRIKEFIRST
04-18-2007, 05:12 AM
I start selling off my wifes parts because she decides she wants a VS2 and reads a message I got from opty saying what a downgrade and then she starts asking if she made a mistake!!! Well too late baby I already sold some parts!!!!!!!!!

AARARRARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_daddy_d
04-19-2007, 01:21 PM
I Just Got Yanked From Going To Thailand For 2 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn Army And Funding Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ace24
04-19-2007, 02:45 PM
I just got grounded for being sick. :dodgy: Leave it to fat, pigheaded parents that don't listen before they react.

They say time makes you wiser... for them it's made them ignorant.

Moe
04-23-2007, 03:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/akamoe/100_2709.jpg
I wish there was a good story to go along with this...but, I rounded third too fast playing softball. and ate ****.

marvin-martian
04-23-2007, 04:37 PM
my passenger side window is down, and wont go back up. and its going to rain tomorrow. and thats where i keep my books.:(:(:(

Moe
04-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Couldn't sleep for **** last night because of injury above...Im angry!

STRIKEFIRST
04-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Just found out my parents lost there house and it goes up for auction Thursday...It's too late for my wife and I to do anything...not like I could right now anyway.

&^&^*)%^)*%*&#%^_(@^+@&)+&@+)&#*&#*&+*()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKwithPride
04-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Someone stole my mom's wallet out of the break room at her work. They then tried to buy 605 dollars worth of merchandise with one of her checks at Zumies. Zumies called us and let us know someone was trying to do that and they have both of their names. My dad is on the phone with the police right now. He is PISSED.

UKwithPride
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Dad just came in and gave me an update, lol I know 2 minutes later. Zumies called back said the people are still at the mall. Security is watching them and is going to arrest them for trespassing and the police are on their way over their right now. w00t.

Critical
04-24-2007, 08:00 PM
I just found a snake in my basement. I let the little bugger go, but damn it, it's the wrong season and I'm in the middle of a townhouse development that's right next to a highway. Why'd he have to pick my house?

DFSniper
04-25-2007, 12:17 PM
it's the wrong season
WTF? snake is never out of season, lol.

boogieman69
04-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I hate my job. I hate my wife. I hate the state of Virginia. I'm sorely tempted to quit my job, get a divorce and move back to Tennessee......... :( :mad: :( :mad:

Moe
04-28-2007, 08:59 AM
I had an ultra vivid dream that I met Thom Yorke last night. But ofcourse, it was a dream and when I woke up I was angry. And I'm still bitter. Stupid brain.

leed
04-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Wasted my time and went to prom without a date, had an okay night, have been frustrated with friends for some time now, lost my job, parents came back home and immediately start getting on my case about anything, frustrated that I still have school and work, want my license sort of want some new friends except not really, really wish I had gone to China Grove instead of Prom, would have been much better. Overall, a crappy week/weekend, can't wait till the next one starts for another ****ty week/weekend.. God I can't wait till I'm old and die.

marvin-martian
05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
im tired of being the only conservative in my gov class.

DFSniper
05-09-2007, 11:13 AM
lol, i hate my goverment class.

in other news...

i took a half hour nap, woke up groggy, and as soon as i walk into the living room my dad starts getting on my case about stuff i shouldve had done months ago...

Ace24
05-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Still having sleeping problems. Can't fall asleep, can't stay asleep. I wake up 2 - 3 times a night. It's screwing me over in the long run and I'm failing in school because of it.

I'm going to a sleeping clinic on the 24th, but by then... it's going to be too late. I really wish I could sleep like a normal person, wake up at 6:40 like I need to, take a shower and get to school on time at 7:20. :(

Ace24
05-10-2007, 09:59 AM
USPS is really pissing me off. They have had my package sitting there and it hasn't moved in the past 3 days. The tracking number says it was accepted on the 7th and hasn't moved since then. I've already gotten my other package that was sent on monday and I got that yesterday. USPS really needs to get their act together.

bigred76
05-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Actually, that sounds kinda quick for USPS Ted. Just ask Hob how long it took him to get an insert from me...

Allergic reaction to Aloe Vera being put on my 2nd degree sun burns.... Need I say more?

Ace24
05-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Another sleepless night... another dieing wish. (I think thats from a song, but it is really how I feel at this point)

This sleep issue is beyond annoying.

Ace24
05-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow... so yeah, tonight is going to suck. Seinor Ball... and I have social anxiety... and can't dance. :( At least I'll look like james bond.. without a bowtie... lmao.

marvin-martian
05-18-2007, 02:16 PM
itll be fine. just go and have fun, and look good while you do it.

Hoppy11
05-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Ok, so im going to rant.............

Im sooo pissed off at one of my managers at work right now because he is making like 3 dollars an hour more then me and he acts liek a fricken idiot. We had this meeting a week ago and we talked about all the things we should and shouldn't do as employes there and what does he do? He does everything that we said we should, ex- standing around doing nothing, swearing in front of members, playing games, skidding in the carts.. and the list goes on, and then he doesn't do what he said we should all do. Trust me this is being brought up with my boss on Tuesday the next time I work because its bull****.

I didn't get out of work untill midnight today.. and I went in at 2.. awsome 10 hour shift. Sucked ass, I was working with that stupid manager and two of his good friends and two newbies, so its like stupid people x5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Then I get home.. atleast my parents are gone for the weekend. Steph is kinda mad because I couldn't talk to her and she kinda wanted to come over tonight.. isn't now. Eh.. whatever.

Then I get online to check my email, see that I only have one and figure its facebook or something stupid. Get to my inbox and its from INT League (the league I compete in for slalom) and its an update.. so Im thinking that they changed a tourny date or even added one. NO!!!!!!!!! The whole ****ing season is cancled because of lack of finacial support from the sponsers they got and the lack of sponsers. This made my horrible day even worse.. I live and die during the summer to slalom.. now I will still slalom all summer but it just won't be the same.

Im soo pissed right now Id like to go shoot some trees but its 20 to 1 in the morning.. eh **** it, I live in the country.

marvin-martian
05-27-2007, 12:32 AM
stumble upon induces insomnia. i swear.

Ares
05-31-2007, 12:57 PM
i think i just saved someones life and she is going to hate me for it

Theheroguy
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM
elaborate please?

marvin-martian
05-31-2007, 01:50 PM
ya, you cant say something like that and tell the story.

Charfizcool
05-31-2007, 02:01 PM
ya, you cant say something like that and tell the story.

you mean you can't say someting like that and not tell the story;)

Theheroguy
06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
my comps hardrive died on thursday(only one that has wow installed :( ) and won't be fixed until at least tuesday

Ace24
06-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah, didn't you know 2k6r's are teh pwnzors? (I want to smack myself for typing that)

I hate creepy stalker chicks... online and off. :(

But I like SOC members that stalk the stalkers. Lmao!

M4xwell Murd3r: damn
M4xwell Murd3r: she stopped talking after i mentioned stuffing carebares full of fireworks and blowing off their heads
TeddyBear FuzZ89: HAHAHAHAHAH
TeddyBear FuzZ89: HAHAHHAHA
M4xwell Murd3r: ^^

bigred76
06-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Lost my softball game because of dip****teries and horny ****ing bastards. I'm not pleased at all right now with them, and they'll all be very ****ing lucky if they get through practice next week. :flame:

Ace24
06-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Got shot in the neck at point blank range today while reffing.

I hate 10 yr olds. I really, really hate 10 yr old walkons... and I dread 10 yr olds that hold their gun with the tank over their shoulder and blind fire. But what I hate most of all are 10 yr olds that can't seem to stop firing when asking for you to do a paint check. I would take a pic... but I'm too lazy. Let's just say I couldn't hear out of my right ear for 15 mins, (must have hit a nerve on the neck) and it was dripping blood down onto my reffing jersy.

Dealing with that for the entire night, getting shot all over, and sweating painty sweat into the open wound was oh so swell.

Us reff do not get enough respect, or pay for what we do. UGH!

...and on top of that, my boss always seems to blame me first before asking who did what jobs. I wonder if it's because I'm the 3rd longest lasting reff on the field since everyone else has quit. :(

Oh a wonderful day. :dodgy:

pbfreak3221
06-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Hurricanes took up the whole day on the Xball field, had to play on the 3 v 3 field almost all day.

Ace24
06-09-2007, 10:09 PM
A huge black wasp just flew into my bed and I don't know where it is... I'm scared to go to sleep now. :cry:

badlandsrox
06-09-2007, 10:38 PM
A huge black wasp just flew into my bed and I don't know where it is... I'm scared to go to sleep now. :cry:

So THATS what they call it these days :dodgy:

I hate the healthcare system, i spent 8 hours in a clinic/hospital, to see a doctor for 10 min :mad:

Theheroguy
06-11-2007, 04:47 PM
lol

So THATS what they call it these days :dodgy:

what?

vwjimmy
06-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Today, a customer comes in with the same problem she had a few weeks ago. We sublet it to the Chrysler last time because it needed a part that is covered 8/80000 factory warranty...but it took them 3 days and I rented her a car for the three days ($31.80/day). So I'm out $96, but the customer is happy and she will come back..right?!
Well, she comes back with the same issue (at least she thinks it is) and starts going off on me like I made Chrysler mess up her car...and she DEMANDS another rental car!
Well, I very rarly loose it with a customer but today was not the day for this. I calmly began by explaining that my $100 for her last rental was out of MY pocket. Second, as sorry as I am, I am not in control of The Chrysler Corp. or there policies, and although I am willing to expedite her repair..we did not actually perform or warrant the repair.
She then says she is sure $100 means less to me than it does to her, and she really doesn't care about anything other than herself!
Well, for the first time in my entire carrer, I went off with my best French! I still cannot belive she said that $100 didn't mean anything to me! A C Note means something to anyone...esp a guy trying to keep his business afloat while paying college tuition for his sons....My own wife is riding around with AC because I am not willing to turn any other customers away! (and it isen't the money...we have an extended service contract)
So anyway, I cussed out a customer who wouldn't appriciate true kindness if it slapped her in the face...after I wasted $100 on her a few weeks ago.....

pbfreak3221
06-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Lost 12k in the vse

Ace24
06-13-2007, 05:04 PM
WHAT THE ****!

I am so incredibly pissed off at God right now. Why the **** does he let horrible things keep happening to good people...

First recent reason I hate him: He has let my best friends little sister have a heart problem which she is not recovering from... she just went into surgery and we are waiting to see what will happen and she is in the ICU... but... her heart is producing some form of liquid and wont stop doing it.

Second reason: My other close friend just got into a car accident. The car is totaled, she, her boyfriend, and two of her close friends were injured. 2 are in the hospital right now and I have no idea what happened... They have no money and no way to get her a new car... and she has been through so much **** before this. UGH!

And third: My other friendís boyfriend just cheated on her. Her mother is going back to alcohol and is turning abusive again and my friend is becoming suicidal.

All of this **** is really pulling me down and I really need a break from it all. I'm so stressed out right now. I can't ****ing wait till my bolt gets here. I'm not even going to finish polishing my gun, I'm going to play and relieve as much stress as I can.

I took my anger out by working out and now I can't move my arms without them shaking. It feels good... but I think I over-did.

pbfreak3221
06-13-2007, 05:28 PM
WHAT THE ****!

I am so incredibly pissed off at God right now. Why the **** does he let horrible things keep happening to good people...

First recent reason I hate him: He has let my best friends little sister have a heart problem which she is not recovering from... she just went into surgery and we are waiting to see what will happen and she is in the ICU... but... her heart is producing some form of liquid and wont stop doing it.

Second reason: My other close friend just got into a car accident. The car is totaled, she, her boyfriend, and two of her close friends were injured. 2 are in the hospital right now and I have no idea what happened... They have no money and no way to get her a new car... and she has been through so much **** before this. UGH!

And third: My other friendís boyfriend just cheated on her. Her mother is going back to alcohol and is turning abusive again and my friend is becoming suicidal.

All of this **** is really pulling me down and I really need a break from it all. I'm so stressed out right now. I can't ****ing wait till my bolt gets here. I'm not even going to finish polishing my gun, I'm going to play and relieve as much stress as I can.

I took my anger out by working out and now I can't move my arms without them shaking. It feels good... but I think I over-did.
I can offer little help other than keeping them in my prayers, and recomending some bengay or other muscle soothing cream for those arms.:(

Ace24
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah... I've got Absorbine Jr. Smells like ****, but works wonders.

clickclicksplat
06-14-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm volunteering at a summer camp for 4-7 year olds this week. One of them has the worst case of ADD I've ever encountered, and he's completly obsessed with Lilo and Stitch.

So today he brings in this picture of some 'experiments' or whatever, and while he's supposed to be working on his craft, he keeps randomly pulling out this picture and just staring at it for minutes at a time My boss insists that these kids finish their crafts every day because "parents get angry if the kids don't bring anything home." So I have to constantly tell this kid to finish his freaking art project, and he's pretty much not listening to me at all. So then he loses the freaking picture and spends the next 45 minutes running around and crying about how he can't find this stupid picture. So my boss shows up and berates me because this kid doesn't have a craft to take home, I got fed up and went off on him about the picture, he tells his mom, she tells my boss, I get in trouble again, and to top it all off, I still feel retarded for yelling at a 5 year old who really can't help himself. But my god, my patience can only last so long.

shunut
06-16-2007, 05:47 PM
I hate how people feel it necessary to post every thought that comes into their head. I could say much, much more but I think I'm going to leave it at that.

vikingshadow
06-16-2007, 06:47 PM
^^^Sorry! I'm trying to stop, really... :(

But I agree with you.

I hate how my wife agrees to babysit for her family and doesn't talk to me about it first, then gets mad at me for not liking it - even though NO ONE in her family would babysit for us when our kids were that young...

Theheroguy
06-16-2007, 06:55 PM
this is the second time a certain member has gotten a thread of mine closed because he had to attack me because of a personal vendetta I guess but idk if people have a problem with peoples threads they shouldn't post I mean sometimes people are just being rude for the sake of being rude
ugh I was asking a question that people had answers to so it wasn't that outlandish and when you have to type you don't mena to sound like an asshat you already know that you do

DFSniper
06-17-2007, 07:36 AM
im moving thursday, which means i have to start my life all over again, college scares me the more and more i think about it (even though its a community college). my parents wont let me get a car until either we leave Ft. Knox in 6 months or we're sure that we'll be staying there for at least a year. i still havent finished applying to any community college, my parents keep pressuring me but im not getting any help from them, and they call it "support" somehow. i need to find a job when i get there, hopefully theres a paintball store thats willing to hire me for half a year...

edit: (had to help clean out the truck...)

the up-side: my best friend moved back to Knox, so he's gonna introduce me to all his old friends, adn i'll still be living with my parents for at least six months or i can get settled down.

marvin-martian
06-18-2007, 09:47 AM
allergies have been destroying my nose for the past week.

vikingshadow
06-18-2007, 10:10 AM
^^^and my eyes for the past month. I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!

Team Ramrod
06-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I had to call it quits with my girlfriend of over a year. Just sucks, cause im still in love with her, but its just not worth it any more.

vikingshadow
06-22-2007, 04:29 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - sometimes teenagers piss me off! Some girl who, according to the neighbor kids, is 17, just drove UP INTO MY YARD and ran over about 8 bags of grass I had bagged up since last week and sitting on the sidewalk. breaking them open and spreading it all over my yard and sidewalk. The city hasn't picked it up yet, for almost two weeks now, which is pissing me off even more, and it really smells bad now. Then, the stupid kid just drove away. I didn't see her do it, and didn't see who the girl is, or she'd have an extra foot up her ass right now.

What is it with kids that feel they have to destroy something of someone else's to be cool? My across the street neighbor and my wife helped me clean it up, but dang it - it's so damn stupid!

To stop the angry posts following, I know not all teenagers are bad - but during the summer, my street sure sees it's fair share of the stupid ones. Sometimes, I think school year round would be a good thing, just to keep the one's incapable of intelligent thought off the streets...

Team Ramrod
06-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I had to call it quits with my girlfriend of over a year. Just sucks, cause im still in love with her, but its just not worth it any more.

not so upset over now. broke up like 4 days ago and saw her do some things that completely knocked her down several pegs, i now think very little of her. oh well, cest la vie (sp?)

bigred76
06-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Hahaha, funny that you should mention that Vike. On lunch today at work I was helping my old Carpentry teacher put stuff in the cabinets for new students... 8 chisel sets as well as 6 mini utility knives were taken on the last day, as well as a couple tack hammers. All of those were donated by a kind soul, the only reason we had them. Kids these days just don't give a **** about anything if they didn't pay for it, be it for their use or not. It pisses me off when something that dumb happens, when they could have just asked and payed a buck or two and gotten the tools they wanted.

Why am I here? I was stradling the ridge of the roof on some rafters I was building yesterday, and some ******* came along and move the entire roof after I told them to not touch anything because I was readjusting a brace. The ridge moved, throwing me off balance, and I came down on top of it with it inbetween my legs. Thank ****ing God for paintball and quick reflexes, I was able to save my balls, but not my ass or the shin of my left leg. Got a nice gash on that leg, and it bruised up overnight so now it's a ****ing ***** to walk and work on. ****ing A for stupid, undereducated, retarded, ADHD *****es. They need to get the **** off my job site and get back down on the ground where they belong before I push them off! :angry:

vwjimmy
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Sometimes life just gets too busy and complicated.....
My Dads wife has been battleing the big C for years and has just took a bad turn....
My wife is so stressed out about it all that we all have to hide....
My shop has been so busy I haven't had time to breathe but with my new expenses my take is the same!!!!
My 17 year old son is three days into his first ever migrane headache and three doctors can't figure out **** so they keep shooting him up with **** and sending him home..when he comes down we have to watch him suffer....****
The worst part is as bad as it makes me feel....it isen't **** compaired to others and their troubles....still hurts.....

Charfizcool
07-11-2007, 10:43 PM
ARRGHHH WHAT THE F***! I joined an airsoft forum a few days ago and all they do is point out the fact that I'm 14 or say I'm posting pointless sh!t:mad: airsofting (some other bad name) just stereotyping me because I like paintball. they're effing ignorant they go by what they hear from others and don't actually know about paintball.

ahh much better:)

marvin-martian
07-18-2007, 10:08 PM
]= ɐıuɯosuı sǝɔnpuı uodnǝlqɯns

UKwithPride
07-18-2007, 10:48 PM
]= ɐıuɯosuı sǝɔnpuı uodnǝlqɯns
˙noʎ ǝʌol ı 'ʞɾ °°°ʞɹǝɾ dn ʇnɥs

marvin-martian
07-18-2007, 11:02 PM
=[

marvin-martian
07-31-2007, 07:26 AM
so i pour a bowl of cereal and go to the fridge for milk. and it doesnt exist...

Ace24
08-02-2007, 10:07 PM
I am so ****ing sick of my obsessive, p.o.s. ex.

My gf and I were at a showing, minding our own buisness... and then we realise that my ex and her little tag-along were there. They kept looking back twards us and it pissed my gf off. She asked for my ex's cell number after the event because she got pissed with how many times my ex looked at us with hating eyes and said, 'Hi."

Well... the even passed... the texting stopped... then like 2 days after, my dramatic ex desided to add my gf on myspace. Well she keeps spreading lies about me to her and I know my gf doesn't think she's telling the truth... but if my ex ruins the only good relationship I've had... I'm going to be miserable. She keeps adding to it and then blames me for starting the drama when I say I don't want to deal with it and that I didn't mean to add to it and then throws something I did in my face. (Keep in mind, I was stupid and told her back when we first went out that I promise not to break up with her... silly 16 yr old relationships) The problem with her is that I dated her for 10 months and she knowes how to press all my buttons... she even told my gf that she "used me for pleasure"... Which she knowes hits me on a hard level because my first serious gf used me for sex...

...well on to why I am so piped right now. She is threatening my gf and I at the next big concert (Warped Tour) and is saying if she see's my gf or I that something will happen. I have morals, I won't hit a girl.. and I really don't want to... but if she pitches into my gf with her little tag-along... I'm afraid I'll break her neck. I seriously cannot stand the bull**** she has put me through and is trying to start again. She keeps turning everything around to make me look like the bad person.

WHAT DO I DO?! :flame:

HeadShot
08-05-2007, 08:17 PM
get a restraining order...

I ****ing hate psyco *****es! and getting shot in the nuts.

wylde01
08-13-2007, 06:42 AM
man i have to go back to school tomorrow and i have only played paintball twice this whole year so far!!!

shunut
08-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I hate BRAND NEW cars that spend more time in the shop than on the road. Right now I don't like Honda because I think they sold me a lemon.

vwjimmy
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
I hate BRAND NEW cars that spend more time in the shop than on the road. Right now I don't like Honda because I think they sold me a lemon.
Bummer dude.....
All cars are made by people though, and yours is keeping someone like me in business :dodgy:
Seriously, to be an Official 'Lemon' (granting you legal recourse) it needs to be in for the same repair three unsucessful times in the first 12 months/12,000 miles....
If you need to know about it or have any questions...don't hesitate!

shunut
08-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I've already researched the lemon law. My car has been in the shop 3 times for the same reason and it still hasn't been fixed. On top of that, the engine started ticking today, so there is somthing wrong with one or more of the valves. IT ONLY HAS 1384 MILES!!!!!!!!! I'm waiting for a call from American Honda. I'm also looking at other cars (non-honda) :(

shunut
08-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I have to drop my car off at the Honda Dealership yet again on Monday. The good news is that they are going to give me a rental car. The bad news is this will be the 7th time it has been into the service department since I bought it on June 8th.

wylde01
08-16-2007, 04:34 PM
ive had homework everynight since i started school on tuesday and i know its just going to get harder.

shunut
08-20-2007, 07:02 PM
DHL is the absolute worst shipping company I have ever dealt with. I have had something shipped to me via DHL 3 separate times now. 3 times now it was not delivered on the date it said it would be delivered. My item has been in Phoenix since the 17th, suppose to be delivered today. I could drive to the furthest point in Phoenix from me, in less than an hour. In 3 days DHL couldn't make that trip. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

paintballkid0206
08-21-2007, 11:55 AM
basement flooded 2 days ago. well it was my workshop. all of my paintball stuff is in there. luckily everything was on the table 'cept for my duffelbag, and my paintball pants. my pants got soaked! the 1/2 box of paint that i still have from my tourney was on top of the duffel bag, but didnt get wet. *phew*. the floor is still damp and we have 3 fans blowing on it, upping the electric bill, and wasting our money. it rained for like 3 days and 2 nights STRAIGHT here in portage, WI. saturday, sat. night, sunday, sun. night, and monday. we had our garage sale thursday-sunday, and we had to move stuff inside cuz of the rain. i also sprained my left pinky finger in footbal last week and i have to go back to practice today (it was cancelled yesterday) and play with my left pinky and ring fingers taped together. me and my dad think that it will be hurting all football season because of the abuse that i put my body thru when i play. my doctor says i should play with them taped for 2 weeks MINIMUM, maybe 3. my parents wont let me get another paintball marker (i was gonna get a PGP2). they say that i have 1 main marker, and 1 backup and that is all i need. well my backup (mr-1) is mechanically DEclined and the front gripframe screw often falls out when i run out of Co2. this has caused a misfire in the staging area last time i played rec ball (luckily i had my barrel plug in). also, in our last tourney i let my teammate use my mr-1 because his ion broke. during one of the games, the bold chopped the doublefeed nubbin thing, which caused his paint to roll out the barrel, and breaks apon breaks. on september 12th (i think) there is a young guns tourney at my local field. i jsut figured out that i will NOT have enough money to enter. it is an FPO tourney, so i have to use the field's paint. that is $50, then it costs $20 per player to enter, and $10 for all day air. i think i am cursed!! put me in a bubble already, so i wont hurt myself anymore than i have.

big_daddy_d
08-21-2007, 12:08 PM
I hate that I have two females that work for me in my shop that don't like each other. Tell each other that don't come to me... what do I have counselor stamped on my forehead'?!

paintballkid0206
08-21-2007, 06:32 PM
we didnt do no contact in football today. GRR!! i wanna hit someone. AND i have to put on seat backs at a football stadium tomorrow.

bomberpilot07
08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
im pisst cause my water pump on my blazer went out and now i have to drop about 250 bucks to fix it! so stupid.. and its 110* with humidity so that makes it even more fun :dodgy:

shunut
08-21-2007, 07:52 PM
I am pissed at my car, Honda and the people who sent my new bumper. Honda pretty much said my air vents were going to continue to rattle, deal with it :headbrick:

My bumper showed up today looking worse than the one thats on there:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/shunut/New%20Damaged%20Bumper/crackunderheadlight01.jpg

^Thats the new bumper :angry: :cussing:

MadMan66
08-21-2007, 08:09 PM
well, about 3 weeks ago i sprained my right ankle at football camp (it still hurts and is swollen), and last tuesday i sprained my left ankle. today was the first day i practiced since i sprained my left ankle and it sucked and hurt the whole practice. so now both of my ankles are screwed up and i can't play, and on top of that i think i've lost my starting position because the guy who replaced me is doing really good....so yeah....i'm pretty mad about that

paintballkid0206
08-22-2007, 06:56 AM
well, about 3 weeks ago i sprained my right ankle at football camp (it still hurts and is swollen), and last tuesday i sprained my left ankle. today was the first day i practiced since i sprained my left ankle and it sucked and hurt the whole practice. so now both of my ankles are screwed up and i can't play, and on top of that i think i've lost my starting position because the guy who replaced me is doing really good....so yeah....i'm pretty mad about that

would taping them help? idk if that works for sprained ankles, it works for me when i sprain my fingers all the time. it should give them more support

STRIKEFIRST
08-22-2007, 08:25 AM

Soak brown paper bags in picle juice...wrap your ankles with the soaked paper like ace bandages...wrap in plastic garbage bags overnight...voila!!!

STRIKEFIRST
08-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Sunday i was heading down stairs carrying 100 pounds of softener salt and ended up cutting a 1 inch chunk off the back of my heel on our ****ty rented basemnt stairs...damn it still hurts

mv540
08-25-2007, 05:45 PM
oh....today I got bunkered like 5 times :(.....and I played with some woodsballers (we played in a speedball field), and I kept hittin their loaders...and they wont come out!! at the end of the match they told me: if you hit me in the gun, I'm still playing, just if you hit me in the face or in the chest is an elimination, and the refs....they didn't do anything!! lame, and well that pissed me off....so bad:mad:

ohh i forgot i bunlered guy in the head and he turned around and lil me up....I have like 10 hits on my chest...and it really hurts...:mad: :( :(

shunut
08-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I hate that I have posted in here so often but here is another one...

I'm tired of eBay. It use to be a cool place that you could get really good deals on things. Now it seems like you can get the same deal anywhere on most things. Then the things you do get a deal on (or think you get a deal on) you get screwed over. They show up damaged, totally different than how the auction described it. Then when you contact the seller about it they don't respond. Then you file a despute with them and they act dumb like they never got your emails. grrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: :cussing: :headbrick: :hoppingmad: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/aggravated.gif

Maxx-Damage
08-29-2007, 01:09 PM
My pointless rant of the week.

SO i go out to the local bike "jump" track. Only to find some lil ane has destroyed 60% of it. The table top we have they cut in half, and the landing they ripped the logs out making a big hole. A double they "attempted" to build up is messed. And the most recently reworked jump they threw logs in front of it, pushed the dirt back in the hole. Only thing i know about who they are is that 1 wears etnies and the other wears nike shox. Its upseting to see a place that I put many months into and had so much going for it to be destroyed by someone who cant jump of a 1080 jump correctly.:angry: :hoppingmad:

U know what they say about revenge.....:devil: :nunu:

paintballkid0206
09-01-2007, 05:38 PM
there's this stupid fly buzzing around my head and its ticking me off! pulled a tendon behind my left knee. almost missed our first football game. i missed practice yesterday because of that injury. i'm expecting to be in our first game on tuesday

DFSniper
09-03-2007, 01:49 PM
boredom strikes again...

DFSniper
09-03-2007, 02:37 PM
ok, my hdd crashed a while back, luckily i had backed up all my movies, music and pictures before we moved. i have everything installed and running, except for my USB drivers. i dont have internet in my room, so i can just "update drivers" and i cant find a single f*cking site where i can just download the drivers for SP2. all the damn drivers they have are for SP1 because that still ran off of USB1.1, and my motherboard cd didnt install the USB drivers for some reason...

SupaSnipa
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
I have to go back to school TOMORROW!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paintballkid0206
09-03-2007, 04:52 PM
school in two days. just started goin out with this girl, and i'm already hearin people talkin sh*t about her. i jsut wanna smack them! :angry: :hoppingmad:

SupaSnipa
09-03-2007, 04:53 PM
school in two days. just started goin out with this girl, and i'm already hearin people talkin sh*t about her. i jsut wanna smack them! :angry: :hoppingmad:

She Hot? the only reason iwant to go back is becuase i might go out with this really hot girl

marvin-martian
09-03-2007, 04:56 PM
She Hot? the only reason iwant to go back is becuase i might go out with this really hot girl
i dont miss highschool at all...

paintballkid0206
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
she's hot. BURNING hot. lol

paintballkid0206
09-06-2007, 05:59 PM
i hear more people talkin sh*t about my girlfriend now. and this guy wants to fight me cuz i'm goin out with her. and one of my best friends was sayin stuff about her too! GRRR!!!!!!!

DFSniper
09-07-2007, 08:17 AM
i dont miss highschool at all...
QFT. college is so much easier right now than high school ever was... and all that extra free time!! now if i could just find a job, i could start hitting the field again!

HelpDeskHustler
09-07-2007, 07:23 PM
****ing guitar hero.
**** college application essays. **** all essays.
believe it or not I really hate writing about myself as being a good candidate for X because I always reread them and they sound REALLY lame. I ended up rewriting my entire essay after I scrapped the lame personal experience one I had written.

paintballkid0206
09-08-2007, 09:42 AM
i'm taking spanish I (freshman level spanish) as an 8th grader. it was an elective for all 8th graders at my school. we are expected to study 15 minutes a day even if we dont have homework. this is gonna be hard for me cuz i have football practice immediately after school. i'm also taking algebra I (freshman math) and it's sooooooo easy so far. all we've done is graphing calculators so far. but the teacher says that we'll have lots of homework, I HATE HOMEWORK!!!

SupaSnipa
09-08-2007, 09:46 AM
:yeahthat: only i am a freshman......AND i have a dilemma...homecoming dance is coming up AND IDK WHO IM GOING TO ASK!!!!!!!!!

paintballkid0206
09-08-2007, 09:49 AM
first dance is comin up for me. i know who to ask tho... my gf. lol

Maxx-Damage
09-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Freshman yr sucked for me, sophmore should be a tiny bit better. But i have block schedualing and it sucks big time. Just imagine sitting their for 80minutes:mad: . My global teacher is so boring even he yawns. My english teacher is stupid and is really polish....and gym is gonna be wierd. Havnt done co-ed since the 3rd grade, their goes the all the pranks...

And wtf, i planned on going to killington tomarrow only to find out its gonna have a 75% chance of thunder showers:( . Stupid weather, hope they dont close the lifts.:mad:

Maxx-Damage
09-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Great so my plans for going to killington, just got stomped on. Then i get invited to got to whiteface, then thats crushed. My lbs mechanic and my friends dad pretty much sad i couldnt handle it with my hardtail. Insulting to me cause ive done everythigna full suspension bike can do. This is the 4 time ive made plans and everybody either cant get organized, or thier bike breaks or the best is they back out by saying they dont feel like going.:mad: And my friend says that im invited to got to plattskill, um sure, this another dam time to make me feel like a retard and not want a hardtail with ur uber fancy 05 kona stinkys.

Just imagine u get invited to a big pb game, ony to have it cancled, rescedualed, cancled etc...:cussing: :hoppingmad:

Maxx-Damage
09-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Great so my plans for going to killington, just got stomped on. Then i get invited to got to whiteface, then thats crushed. My lbs mechanic and my friends dad pretty much sad i couldnt handle it with my hardtail. Insulting to me cause ive done everythigna full suspension bike can do. This is the 4 time ive made plans and everybody either cant get organized, or thier bike breaks or the best is they back out by saying they dont feel like going.:mad: And my friend says that im invited to got to plattskill, um sure, this another dam time to make me feel like a retard and not want me on my hardtail with their uber fancy 05 kona stinkys cause theirs a strong chance i could beat em.

Just imagine u get invited to a big pb game, ony to have it cancled, rescedualed, cancled etc...:cussing: :hoppingmad:

Ace24
09-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Keep in mind I'm a head ref at our indoor field.

(Head ref responsibilities include:
Deviding up teams
Keeping the field ref's in line and working
Starting and stopping the games / keeping game time
Refilling buckets
Stopping fights
Chronoing guns
Checking players in-game
Exc.)

I'm getting so sick of the attitudes of Speedballers. I seriously can't stand the lack of respect these walk-on's have for us ref's. Reffing makes you hate paintball in my experience. The attitudes and the spoiled little 10 year olds ruin my day.

The other day I was reffing and some stupid kid tattled on me for trying to make the games fun to our head manager and he got on my ass for it. ( I was giving the advanced players a game to play together since they weren't able all night and really wanted to, but there were not enough advanced people to run a second game, it had to be mixed.) It was a 15 on 5 and the advanced still mowed through them all... (unfortunatly) and he goes and complains. Then later, when our ******* head manager was hanging around me and a kid stepped over the chain in the line, the manager yelled at the person that stepped over the chain before I could and the stupid kid told the manager, "Way to take athority" and glared at me like I was retarded. (Keep in mind this kid is a scrawny, 14 yr old)

Later on the field he kept *****ing and moaning about everything and kept getting pissed because he never got to play with his "friends." Our manager tells us to break the teams up evenly and to keep them moving. If I took time to figure out of the 20 people on the field, who is friends with who and who wanted to play together on what side, there would be too much down-time! He would sit around when I told everyone to line up against the net so I could devide teams, I had to yell at him to get him to move. Then when I told him to go to the other side of the field to the other team, he pointed at me like he was going to start something and got in my face...

...no normally I can tollerate ignorance and annoying little kids, but to combine those two elements with 102 degree temp. on the indoor field (we have a tar roof and no A/C so it's always 10 degrees hotter then it is outside in the summer), being sick because of what I ate, not being able to sit down at all even on break, and the amount of work I have to do... ... I am about ready deck this kid and teach him a little respect.

I ranted a bit to one of the regulars (advanced guy) and he told me to let him play in the next game with the kid... ..which was nice, because he shot the kid in the ass a few times for me.

Ref's are under-respected, under-payed, and under-appreciated and I'm sick of it.

At least today a guy gave us a tip.

bomberpilot07
09-09-2007, 08:42 PM
brakes in my car our acting up.. and its pissing me off because they were working fine till 2 days ago. plus girls are aggrivating the crap out of me.

Ace24
09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
****ING ANXIETY! I am having an anxiety attack and I don't know why... and to top it off my smoke alarm just went off, scaring the crap out of me and making it worse... and then it just shut off and I feel like crying... I'm like freaking out about nothing at all and this anxiety is killing me.

SupaSnipa
09-13-2007, 02:53 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

DFSniper
09-13-2007, 11:20 AM
ok, so after school me and my mom drive up to the local store/field (Conder's, which is like 5 minutes away from the community college!). i was pretty impressed, its a mom and pop place (they run the store out of their garage) but had a pretty good woodsball/scenario selection and good prices all around. i ask about a job, but she says that shes gotta get to the people that have already been asking for reffing jobs first. then i come to find out that theres a Stalingrad scenario on the 6th, so im trying to talk my mom into letting me skip my public speaking class that day. i get home and look at my calendar, and i have a presentation that day, so scratch that. then i turn around while responding to a pm and my kitten is drinking out of my cup of milk!!! wtf!?!!?

big_daddy_d
09-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Kick the cat

DFSniper
09-14-2007, 10:25 AM
both my tanks need to get rehydro'd, but the closest place is almost an hour away... all the ones around here only do low pressure tanks...

Paintballadict18
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
girlfriend broke up with me for the 2nd time shouldof left it at the first but i had to keep it going until this but "im fine without you"

Ace24
09-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I ****ing hate rec speed ballers...

Maxx-Damage
09-17-2007, 10:37 AM
..hmm ace did u get shot in the neck by a lil kid again?...

The Pumper
09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
girlfriend broke up with me for the 2nd time shouldof left it at the first but i had to keep it going until this but "im fine without you"exactly what happened to me. gf broke up w/ me for the 2nd time....gay

Hossy
09-17-2007, 10:55 AM
girlfriend broke up with me for the 2nd time shouldof left it at the first but i had to keep it going until this but "im fine without you"

exactly what happened to me. gf broke up w/ me for the 2nd time....gay

Ex's are Ex's for a reason...........
That would be both of your alls fault.

DFSniper
09-17-2007, 12:27 PM
yeah, i personally believe that if you break up with someone, its for a reason, which is probably something that you cant fix, so its not worth a second try. (but i think i've found one exception in my life so far...but she's too far away right now.)

DFSniper
09-19-2007, 05:01 PM
OMFG... i uploaded some pics 3 times now, and photobucket wont show them...

bomberpilot07
09-20-2007, 04:36 PM
bad effing time while driving up here to school.. this is my third near wreck in the past week due to ****ty *** drivers trying to cut me off to get in my lane. and since my abs doesnt work it was really close to smashing his ****ty peice of crap car into nothing.

Paintballadict18
10-02-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah, i personally believe that if you break up with someone, its for a reason, which is probably something that you cant fix, so its not worth a second try. (but i think i've found one exception in my life so far...but she's too far away right now.)

yea well i learned the hard way :( atleast i got good experience (and 5 days later she has a boyfriend)

DFSniper
10-05-2007, 07:56 PM
job applications suck....i dont want to work at fast food, best buy and gamestop are only hiring managers, walmart and home depot applications are really long, and radioshack never called back... not to mention the nearest big city is 45+ min away...

Paintballadict18
10-06-2007, 01:00 AM
well im a very inpatient person and i have anger issues and my dumb brother was sitting on my computer at 1:40 in the morning, im trying to go to bed and be nice and live with it, then i say "are u almost done?" "he says why?" "cause i want to go to bed" then hes all "how do i mute this thing?" so i jump out of bed say holy @#$% and go into the other room and got on myspace but he finally got off, he just threw me over the edge by asking how to mute it, i meen @#$& muting it, get off it, its my computer, get out! he was playing stupid empire earth which was driving me insane, the noises and gunfire and blah blah blah and the volume was pretty loud + he drank a venti coffee and was high off caffeene thats why he wasnt listening to me (i was trying to get him off for bout a half hour before all this)

Moe
10-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Car keeps breaking. In the last month I have spent $900 on it. $400 for the alernator, and $500 because my whole exhaust system decided to fall off. Sweet.

10-11-2007, 01:50 AM
last friday my damn car just decided to die!
I parked it then came back to stat it back up and nothing I am in no way car savy and I was told by my pos brother that it was the starter so I go out and buy it... still nothing so there went 75 dollars. Grrrrr now my dad and brother have joined forces and have concluded that it might be the ignition switch which I happen to ell them the same day it broke down but I have no cash to buy it since I spent the cash on the starter! The next day I get two interesting phone calls the first isfrom my friend mig he tells me that josh has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and after getting details form his mom we find out that he is not legal in this country since he was brought here when he was an infant and he is most likely goint to be deported and theres nothing we can do to help him :mad: Then my ball and chain calls me that we don't spend enough time together!? < That came out of nowhere since I had just taken the day off to spend the day with her prior to my car dying but you all should know how women are :rolleyes:. Then my new boss neglects to tell me that there isn't enough hours to go around for the month of october so he decides to give me a week off, so I got no money and I since I don't work this week my next check is going to be even smaller so I can't fix my car or take my gf out to keep her happy, not to mention I have to pay off a $287 ticket by november 11th but I have to show proof of insurance for the month of july 11th (but I told the cop I was uninsured) yet the teller at the court tells me that if I don't provide proof of insurace for the aforementioned date the fine wont be $287 but $923.
The good thing is I think Karma is finacially done b**** splapping me

The Pumper
10-11-2007, 12:26 PM
This girl is pissing me off!

She thinks we need to text every ****ing minute of the school day and she will not stop. If I dont text back, she thinks I'm mad. I DO HAVE CLASSES TO ATTEND AND PAY ATTENTION TO.

Ugh. So frustrating.

Paintballadict18
10-11-2007, 02:46 PM

She thinks we need to text every ****ing minute of the school day and she will not stop. If I dont text back, she thinks I'm mad. I DO HAVE CLASSES TO ATTEND AND PAY ATTENTION TO.

Ugh. So frustrating.

tell her shes gonna get carpal tunnel if she doesnt shut up?

paintballkid0206
10-13-2007, 06:21 AM
my house got TP'd last night. it's homecoming and my football buddies TP'd two small trees and half of one of the big ones out in front. they also wrote "8th Grade F-ball" on my window. i also heard that they TP'd our defensive coached house. i bet we'll have to run next practice. UGH! but the weird thing is, on of my other coaches was drivin them around.

DFSniper
10-13-2007, 07:39 PM

Ugh. So frustrating.

i just shut my phone off/put it on silent so i dont have to deal with ppl like that. my voicemail says "im either in class or cant get to the phone. leave a message."

The Pumper
10-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Ya well I'm bout to rip her head off and put that head on my car antenna.

Paintballadict18
10-14-2007, 06:22 PM
it might break it though, then no tunes :(

Hoppy11
10-16-2007, 05:17 AM
I
Hate
Girls
!!!

DFSniper
10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
lol, you cant live with em, cant live without em, and you cant shoot em...

badlandsrox
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I
Hate
Girls
!!!

Personally... I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die...

Paintballadict18
10-16-2007, 08:34 PM
lol, you cant live with em, cant live without em, and you cant shoot em...

but u can throw pudding at them

big_daddy_d
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
I HATE THE FACT THAT THE MILITARY IN THE INTERESTS OF MAKING THINGS MORE STREAMLINED AND CUTTING EDGE END UP BREAKING SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT TO BE F'ED WITH TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! needless to say I had to rebuild my promotion packed and am now sitting at 538 points for promotion out of 800 versus the 745 I had to begin with... Now have to play the waiting game while an overpayed civilian trys to figure out WTF happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Critical
10-25-2007, 05:48 PM
So, mine's petty compared to D's, but I'm pissed, so I'm venting.

I made the mistake of purchasing a GZ Intimidator on PBN, which was my fist mistake, I don't think there's more than a dozen honest people on there, and I've never dealt with any of them, I get all the loser, scum, lying sack of poo's. The marker was sold as "complete except for the board." Great! I bought it, Got it today, and wow, just, wow.

First, it's so incredibly filthy that I now have a residue on my hands from the marker, yech! It has chunks, actual chunks of crud all over, and in the marker! There is black greasy crap coming off the barrel threads. This marker either hasn't been cleaned in years, or was cleaned with dirt! Second, it's missing:
Wiring Harness
Battery Harness
Eyes
Eye Covers
Ram
Ram Cap
Bolt
Bolt Pin
Valve Spring
LCD Screen (it came with a 2k2 clamshell)
I mean, what does it have? It's a shorter list to name the parts that are good! Now, trying to break it down to clean it, I can't get the ram sleeve screw out, I think it's either cross threaded, or red locktited in! Argh! I'm about to blast this kid into orbit and tell his daddy (got his dad's email in the payment process).

big_daddy_d
10-25-2007, 06:01 PM
ouch read about it on IOG, tough luck, I'd contact the kids father and either have him pay to repair it or refund your cash back...

DFSniper
10-25-2007, 07:03 PM
i havent checked my email in a week, so i get on today and see an email from Radio Shack that theyve looked over my application and are having an open interview fair on the 24th. well, guess what today is!? so i emailed the lady back asking if it would be possible to schedule a new interview time. oh, and i have an interview all the way in louisville tomorrow for a security agency.

DFSniper
10-30-2007, 06:15 PM
ok, now im uberly aggrivated... i check my email again and there was another email from the Radio Shack lady saying that there was another interview night last night, but that was the one day i DIDNT check my mail!! so i hope she calls me or something because i really need a job!

Ace24
11-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I want to ****ing die.

DFSniper
11-16-2007, 04:55 PM
so unless i get a new soldering iron tomorrow and can work a little magic, my eframe is shot... it wont charge, the wires are real finicky and i cant find the problem, and sometimes if i walk too fast, the board turns off and on again, then i can hold it down and it cycles at like 20bps with the lights off. and now half the time it wont cycle when i pull the trigger. i told my friend he could use my mech spyder next saturday, and i dont know anyone who has a frame i could borrow...

paintballkid0206
11-19-2007, 05:50 PM
so i'm out in my stand on the 2nd day of gun deer season. my and my uncle (i'm not old enough to hunt alone yet) and i spot a deer. a little fawn, but i look to the right and see a large doe standin broadside. only a 20 yard shot. my scope is up to power 9 (as strong as it can get. idk why). i click the safety up and air right in between her eyes. (she turhed and was facing me). i pull the trigger and... nothing. the safety is 2 clicks instead of one. i only clicked it up one. so i look down to my safety and clicked it back up. by this time she ran away. she stoped behind the branches of a cedar tree. so i missed a large doe. (on the top five or the largest deer i've seen)

Jegger24
11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
I get my Painball Bodybag Mega gearbag today from Action Village. I tear the box open to find that half of the (supposed to be included) parts are missing. So now I get to get augered with shipping it back to be replaced.

DFSniper
11-21-2007, 04:56 PM
the good news: i gots wireless intarwebz

the bad news: im running out of money and wireless is only 5.5 mbps now. (belkin router and linksys wireless w/speedbooster)

The Pumper
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
gayyyyy my phone WILL NOT ****ing send my pictures to my email. Never had a problem with it before and today it decides to ****ing not do it. It even said 100% sending message and then it said it failed

what the ****? **** verizon you worthless pieces of ****
i'd rather have a ****ing bird send my pictures on paper than use your worthless pieces of **** phone services **** YOUUU

i dont feel better,btw

WhatThaSmurf
11-22-2007, 08:28 PM
What I thought to be an understood right to privacy was violated when a very personal writing piece was read by my parents without my permission or knowledge, and now things are known that were not meant to be known, at least not yet. Now my parents and I are not on the best terms as they found out things about me in about the worse way possible, meaning not directly from me. I'm pissed not only at the situation but at my parents who knew what they were about to read when they found it and still proceded to read it.

DFSniper
11-22-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah, as far my parents are concerned, kids have no personal privacy. they seem to think that in their house, rules are a one-way street.

Hoppy11
11-22-2007, 09:04 PM
**** Detorit.. I hate that damn city and everything about it.

11-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I hate the fact my boss thinks I don't do anything even when I single handedly
cleared out our completely stocked warehouse which is a feat that has yet to be repeated by a single person
but I kicked ass today selling our most expensive marker and loader and meeting his damn quota within the first hour we opened.
So I better get a damn pat on the back :mad:

The Pumper
11-23-2007, 06:28 AM
I hate the fact my boss thinks I don't do anything even when I single handedly
cleared out our completely stocked warehouse which is a feat that has yet to be repeated by a single person
but I kicked ass today selling our most expensive marker and loader and meeting his damn quota within the first hour we opened.
So I better get a damn pat on the back :mad:-pat on back- we'll get through this together. :D

WhatThaSmurf
11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
So I tried to put together a decent poker tournament at my house over the break so a bunch of my friends could come over and have a good time, but it turned out quite badly IMO. For starters, 11 were supposed to play and only 7 did, but that didn't matter too much. The worst part was that two guys were just playing like a couple of asshats and tilting constantly, playing hands that should not logically be played, and honestly not losing to people playing smart poker. It was annoying, the best 2 players got knocked out first because of it, and it just put a foul mood over the whole night. At least now I know who not to invite come Christmas time.

DFSniper
11-27-2007, 06:12 AM
my dads trying to find every excuse to kick me out of the house when it was his idea for me to live with them while i go to college in the first place! so if i dont have my license by christmas and a job by end of january, im out of the house...

badlandsrox
11-27-2007, 09:36 AM
I got in an accident today... due to the first big cold snap of the year... forty below with the windchill, and ace all over the road, i slid on the highway, and scratched the front of my car pretty bad, and did like a 180 so i was facing traffic.

WhatThaSmurf
11-27-2007, 10:17 AM
You should be thankful that you didn't die, spinning out on the highway.

badlandsrox
11-27-2007, 11:38 AM
You should be thankful that you didn't die, spinning out on the highway.

The highway was so bad that the traffic was only going 20 (about maybe like 15 mph) rather than the regular 100 (60) but i almost got on a head on cuz of it since i hit the concrete barrier, and pinballed off of it and faced traffic. so it wasnt that much like spinning out on a highway per se

DFSniper
11-28-2007, 02:22 PM
im sick and effing tired of my parents always comparing me to other people. so what if im 19 and not living on my own!?!? they said i could stay at home as long as i went to school, they'd give me the truck (or car money), and pay for insurance. now they're making me find a job because my dad sold the truck so my mom could have a smaller car and supposedly i'm not pulling my own weight. then they compare me to my uncle, who worked 2 jobs to put himself through college (and changed his majors so many times that he STILL doesnt have a degree and ended up managing 16 Outback Steakhouses instead), my second-cousins, who are working on their masters and bachelors degrees and working almost full-time, and my cousin who finished school, lives with her boyfriend, and works at a fast food stand! well, here's a comparison: my friend tony, who got a full ride to Georgia Southern, has to ride his bike everywhere because his parents dont want him getting a job or a car. or my friend mike, who dropped out of school his senior year, got arrested twice, FINALLY took his GED, just stopped doing drugs, and mooches off his stepmom and her boyfriend.

they're pissed that i dont have my license yet. hell, i couldnt drive for the past 3 years, and before that i drove for 5 months back when i was 15. and now they expect me to get my license by christmas. so what if some people take crash courses so they get their license in 2 weeks? i couldnt learn to drive in 2 weeks. and as for the job, next semester i have 6 ****ing classes:
mon/wed:
calc I lecture 9:00-9:50
geology 10:00- 11:15
geology lab : 11:25 - 12:25

tue/thur:
calc I discussion 9:00 - 10:15
art 10:30 - 11:45
microeconomics 12:00 - 1:15

fri:
calc 1 lecture again

so if i get a job, itll either be right after school until the evening, leaving me nights and weekends to do my work, meaning my weekends are shot, or itll be on the weekend, so i'll be screwed anyway. i get no personal time to do what i want. when i do get a job, im taking all the money out of my savings account, and buying myself a NICE car, just to piss my parents off.

marvin-martian
11-28-2007, 02:48 PM
i have a friend who is taking 16 hours,and is working like 4-5 hours a day mon-fri while making As and Bs. it can be done.

DFSniper
11-28-2007, 03:04 PM
dammit marv, i hate you for always being right... :dodgy:

WhatThaSmurf
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
It pisses me off that marv always has to be right :dodgy:

marvin-martian
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
<3

Hoppy11
11-28-2007, 05:08 PM
One of my very close friends aunt died just today and its killing me to watch her mope around and I don't know what to say but I want to help...

DFSniper
11-28-2007, 05:17 PM
"Remain standing in memory of our comrades who have passed from their earthly reward. Let us stand for a period of simple silence, a silence as deep as death, for in that period will be thoughts and feelings too deep for words." Rabbi Aaronsohn

thats probably the best advice i have ever heard.

Hoppy11
11-30-2007, 01:57 PM
I can't ****ing think of how to finish this building off.. Ive been stuck on it for like 2 hours now.

badlandsrox
11-30-2007, 02:12 PM
So, got in ANOTHER accident today, this time though was into a fence beside my driveway, took some of the gront quarter panel off, didnt even dent the fence though, i was only going about 15kmh and the corner iced was apparently to much for my car, but the worst thing... my dad says that i still dont need winter tires...

Paintballadict18
11-30-2007, 07:15 PM
:mad: i have saturday school tommorow! :mad:

DFSniper
11-30-2007, 07:31 PM
i always have school on saturday...

i really need to stop procrastinating. its gonna sound cliche, but procrastination will be the death of me some day...

WhatThaSmurf
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
i really wish i had money for paintball, i have a huge urge to go play right now!

pb34
12-01-2007, 01:15 PM
I dislocated my shoulder during the first varsity hockey game of the season!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!

WhatThaSmurf
12-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Erik Ainge just lost the SEC Championship for UT, ****ty ass QB....

Hossy
12-01-2007, 04:24 PM
WVU kicker has now missed 2 consecutive FG's

Hes only missed 2 the entire season until now, lets hope his total stays at 4

12-01-2007, 06:50 PM
my cocker had so many problems today nothing to do with the timing or the marker itself except my bolt retainer failing and allowing the bolt to fall as well, but the paint my brother gave me which was an entire case was complete garbage it, balls were breaking as I poured them into my pods hell they were collapsing from nothing else but apparently gravity and I had about 700 rounds of stinger for the day so I was hardly shooting. I will say that improved my skills quite a bit picking my shots but omg I will never accept white box paint from anyone as long as I play.
Mid to high grade from now on!

Paintballadict18
12-02-2007, 07:28 PM
just got back from paintballing and a ball broke in my hopper (Fasta) and i took it a part and one of the screw chambers shattered and a little piece that helps keep the fan in place broke and i lost my fill niple cover so that 7.50 lost

shunut
12-05-2007, 09:43 AM
I went shopping today to get my nephew an Optimus Prime Transformer. I went to 3 Wal-Marts, 2 Targets and a Toys-R-Us. I could find a bunch of them, but none of them transform, which I personally think defeats the purpouse of TRANSFORMERS. I knew I saw one on Wal-Marts' website yesterday so I came home and was just going to buy one, sorry out-of-stock. I look around the web and find the same toy on Wal-Marts' website, selling for $20, for $60-75. This is why I hate Christmas, it really has lost its meaning. Everyone hears Christmas now and they aren't thinking of giving, or loving, or even what Christmas actually means, they are thinking how can I take advantage of people and make a quick buck. I would be willing to bet that most kids don't even know what Christmas is. If you asked them "What happened on Christmas?" Most of them would say they get toys and presents.

WhatThaSmurf
12-05-2007, 10:01 AM
I definitely agree that Christmas had become way too commercialized. It bothers me that Christmas decorations are up in stores in early November.

DFSniper
12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
i watched a live version of In this River, then i watched the music video, and its the only music video thats ever made me cry. zakk wylde put so much emotion into it, its unbelievable...

08Lud08
12-06-2007, 08:27 AM
I had my tonsils removed on Friday and my throat still hurts and the stupid medicine makes me all dizzy. I have to miss this whole week of school and when I get back on monday It will still hurt and I will have a ****load of makeup work for school. on top of it I cant even eat solid food and all the food I have I sucks to eat.

marvin-martian
12-06-2007, 08:29 AM
i think my TVs broken =[

marvin-martian
12-06-2007, 10:25 AM
i think my TVs broken =[
turns out i have to replace the lamp, but my parents are in germany until the 17th...

TheRedBarron
12-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Who complains the most?

DFSniper 165
marvin-martian 153
durrell 80
bigred76 63
vikingshadow 61
UKwithPride 51
TheRedBarron 41
Moe 39
bamf-hacker 38
WhatThaSmurf 37
Ace24 36
QAZ123 33
Hossy 32
shunut 27
claustrophobia9 26
pbfreak3221 25
big_daddy_d 25
Hoppy11 24
Team Ramrod 21
Sac 20
druid 18
08Lud08 17
geeZus 16
Total90Oliver 16

marvin-martian
12-06-2007, 10:31 AM
well im sorry

Hoppy11
12-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I hate people whos names start with The and end with ron

EDIT: And I am sure that he hates you too... oh wait, yup its true, this just in everyone! THERON hates hoppy too!

TheRedBarron
12-06-2007, 10:34 AM
well im sorry
Hey dont be sorry that is what this is for, although I must admit if you look at the numbers, your life sucks a good bit more than the guy in 3rd place. :p <3

marvin-martian
12-06-2007, 10:51 AM
either that or i complain about trivial things...

ad0131065
12-06-2007, 12:26 PM
god im so bored.......

08Lud08
12-06-2007, 02:40 PM
god im so bored.......
have you been stuck in your house for 7 days with absolutely nothing to do, with food you cant eat, and you cant talk to people on the phone because you cant talk, and no one Is on myspace or aim.

Having my tonsils removed and some other surgery, sucks but atleast I will be able to breathe like a normal person after I heal.

WhatThaSmurf
12-06-2007, 03:09 PM
I can't get IMG tags to work!

Hoppy11
12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
have you been stuck in your house for 7 days with absolutely nothing to do, with food you cant eat, and you cant talk to people on the phone because you cant talk, and no one Is on myspace or aim.

Having my tonsils removed and some other surgery, sucks but atleast I will be able to breathe like a normal person after I heal.

Did you gf break up with you as soon as you came down with a serious case of mono, miss two weeks of school because you couldn't eat or talk. My apartment doesn't have cable tv nor do I have internet. And on top of being sick like that I get to deal with the emotional side of a break up and figure out how I am going to make up two weeks of college.

Atleast you got pain killers for your surgery.

Team Ramrod
12-06-2007, 03:34 PM

Having my tonsils removed and some other surgery, sucks but at least I will be able to breathe like a normal person after I heal.

Don't be soo sure of that. How old are you? I had like chronic swollen tonsils and infections and all that jazz, with nasal problems too. I had my tonsils and adnoids and my nasal passage scrapped when i was i think 16-17 and I still cant breathe like normal people. I hope your case is different, i was sick for a month becuase of my tonsils and my pharmacist refusing to give me the proper meds that the doctors prescribed. They say it gets worse as you get older, so i hope your still rather young.

Good luck

DFSniper
12-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey dont be sorry that is what this is for, although I must admit if you look at the numbers, your life sucks a good bit more than the guy in 3rd place. :p <3
are those just posts or actual flame/whinings?? i think the majority of marv's are "you have nothing to complain about!" but thats just my $0.000000001

WhatThaSmurf
12-06-2007, 04:28 PM
What can I say:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/WhatThaSmurf/ROFLCats/270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Hossy
12-06-2007, 05:59 PM

Don't be soo sure of that. How old are you? I had like chronic swollen tonsils and infections and all that jazz, with nasal problems too. I had my tonsils and adnoids and my nasal passage scrapped when i was i think 16-17 and I still cant breathe like normal people. I hope your case is different, i was sick for a month becuase of my tonsils and my pharmacist refusing to give me the proper meds that the doctors prescribed. They say it gets worse as you get older, so i hope your still rather young.

Good luck

Josh Beats both of you, and me, But to rant on breathing problems, some of my airways are about to ~40%. I have bad athsma, and combine it with basketball gets me sick :(

08Lud08
12-07-2007, 07:22 AM

Good luck
yeah I got what you did and im 16, 17 in two months. they took out my tonsils, adnoids and a bilateral submucous resection Turbinates. I think the doctor said without the tonsil I will have less throat infections, and with the turbinates removed I can breathe through my nose, but now theres all this mucous in my throat and nose and the doc said not to blow my nose, cough, sneeze, or clear my throat, or gargle, I dont know right now If I can breathe better yet. what gets worse as I get older the infections after or what?

But to rant on breathing problems, some of my airways are about to ~40%. I have bad athsma, and combine it with basketball gets me sick :(I know how you feel my friend I paintball with can only play 1 or 2 games in a row before he has to sit out because his asthma kicks in.

TheRedBarron
12-07-2007, 07:30 AM
I know a guy who has a hard time walking up the stairs to go to bed without getting winded.

Team Ramrod
12-07-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm in no way trying to say im complaining, Josh is a Tank and I should be glad i have what i do. Just trying to share what we both went through.

And nothing really changed. I guess the infections are gone, so thats a plus. But, if you were like me, then you've had them there for so long you were used to them anyways. After my surgery I just didn't notice any improvement otherwise, When i breath through my nose it's still like its stuffed, and now when doing sports my throat kinda burns when I breathe hard. So yeah, medically everything should be fixed, but actually reaping a benefit from it is where it came up short.

DFSniper
12-10-2007, 09:35 AM
im trying to work on getting my license, and my mom keeps asking if i already scheduled a time to take the test. i tell her EVERY time that i need to work on my parallel parking, and she says im coming up with excuses. she KNOWS i cant parallel park worth ****, and if i cant do that, i wont be able to pass the test anyway. so whats the point of taking it if i know i wont pass!?!?!?

WhatThaSmurf
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Wait, you have to parallel parrk in your test? I didn't have to parallel park when I got my license, and that's a good thing too because I had never done it beofre i got my license. Honestly, it's an optional skill, you don't need to know how to do it to be able to drive safely.

DFSniper
12-10-2007, 06:44 PM
yeah, i have to parallel park for the test...

on another note, it took me 15+ minutes to open this thread, but PBN works fine!?!?!?!

Hossy
12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
You have to parrallel park where I live too...

Parrallel Parking is a breeze. I was in and out in 30 seconds and I had to stop for the guy to open his door to see if I did it right.

You just have to know when to turn the wheel and play your angles.

08Lud08
12-11-2007, 11:21 AM
here you don't need to parallel park in the test but I practiced in drivers ed and it was kinda easy, what made it hard was there was white box on the floor with 1 cone in the back so you couldn't hardly see where the box was once you started backing into it but even then it wasn't that hard.

DFSniper
12-11-2007, 11:39 AM
yeah, when i took drivers ed in north carolina they said not to worry about it, and 3 years later i'm like 'oh crap' gotta learn to parallel park! i heard yesterday that the guy that does the driving test almost never passes anyone the first time, so im kinda worried...

paintballkid0206
12-11-2007, 03:40 PM
i went to the doctor for my wrist, which has been bothering me for a few weeks. Well after getting xrays, the doctor gave me a brace that i should wear. and i have to go to physical therapy 2 days a week for 2-3 weeks. yay me :dodgy: . GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

08Lud08
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I got in a accident my car got ****ed up more than the other guy and I'm gonna get screwed. I don't have insurance and his damages are less than $50 and I can fix it for him but I think they want a shop to look at at and by that charge me a lot of money I don't have.

the guy slammed his brakes and I slammed mine and my car skidded under his rear bumper and bent his bumper under. and his truck is like a 1997

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/lud_08/HPIM1963.jpg

DFSniper
12-14-2007, 01:21 PM
this is a general flame, not pointed at anyone:

here and pbn (although a lot more here) i constantly see people quoting entire posts when they have something to add to one particular part. or they'll quote 5-10 pics of someones gun instead of saying "hey [insert name here], nice gun!" i think its mainly my OCD kicking in, but it also takes me longer to load pages because of my wireless, and it pisses me off! :flame:

ok, im done. /flame

12-15-2007, 10:38 PM
as some of you know I'm currently ***ering up
and it's just so ****ing hard
no one is ever happy with what I do
I just want to ****ing destroy everything around me
but no worries I'm still clean
just extremely hostile to living and non living things at the moment

DFSniper
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
well, keep it up, and i'll be praying for ya!

how do you argue with a xbox fanboy?? this kid pretty much swears that H3 and GoW are likes God's gift to man. he's one of the most ignorant people i know. hes one of those people that think its the best just because he likes it. he used to love slipknot, it was just about the only band he listened to, so he would talk **** every chance he got when i wore my LP Meteora World Tour shirt. then he became hardcore punk all of a sudden, and started talking trash about punk/ska bands and just about any other band under the sun. he can be pretty cool at times, but as soon as you disagree with him, he'll become the most ignorant person in the world!

Moe
12-17-2007, 05:25 PM
as some of you know I'm currently ***ering up
and it's just so ****ing hard
no one is ever happy with what I do
I just want to ****ing destroy everything around me
but no worries I'm still clean
just extremely hostile to living and non living things at the moment

What are you coming clean from? I hope it's not an opiate. That would suck ass.

Jegger24
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Still irritated about the Pulse lawsuit B.S. Still want to get my hands on one! :D

12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
What are you coming clean from? I hope it's not an opiate. That would suck ass.

meth
unfortunately :(
I'm just realizing all I let pass by because of it
all my old friends and those I cared for are gone

p.s why is s.o.b.e.r censored?

DFSniper
12-20-2007, 06:29 AM
its the S.o.B. part, which doesnt make sense because *** is a word...

Hossy
12-20-2007, 10:51 AM
lol
Its like when virtue got banned from PBN, I didnt know about it.
When I saw that it was equipted with a ******, i thought they invented a new black board :dodgy:

DFSniper
12-20-2007, 04:24 PM
...i really really really really really ****ing hate my internet right now. its been fine for the past couple days (ive been playing 2142 for hours on end) and ever since last night, my wireless will hardly ever go past 2mbps, and when it does, it'll got to 5mbps for 10 minutes at the most... i have trouble just loading webpages.

marvin-martian
12-21-2007, 08:15 AM
the navy game last night was depressing :(

DFSniper
12-22-2007, 12:06 AM
ok, so its 4 in the morning and im just now going to bed. well, i look in my bed, and see cat poop in it! we're watching my moms friend's dog, and my dads cat is scared to death of it, so i guess while we went out, he went to sleep in my bed like he usually does, but this time pissed and crapped all over the sheet for whatever reason. i smelled it when i came home, but didnt seen anything so i figured the cat just farted... so now my mattress is friggin soaked right where i usually lay, and theres no way in hell im sleeping in my bed tonight. good thing i have really thick blankets for sleepovers in my closet, because im sleeping on the floor tonight...:flame:

Sandman_Bravo
12-22-2007, 04:09 AM
Hollister; I just went shopping in the mall the other day at this store since it's one of my daughter's favorite. This place has french doors but they're not the entrance- you step up onto a false porch that looks like a display and sneak behind some furniture. When you get inside it reaks of perfume and is as dark as a cave. What a dumb-@$$ store this place is!

The Pumper
12-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Are you talking about carousel mall?
if so, if you want to have $$ for college, dont buy stuff there. :p

paintballkid0206
12-22-2007, 06:17 AM
i HATE chain emails. they're clogging up my inbox. if i dont check my emails for 1 day, i'll end up having 15 the next day.

Hoppy11
12-24-2007, 06:01 PM
The Miller Trans Siberian comercial is getting alittle anoying. That song gets stuck in my head all day long as soon as I hear it and ESPN uses the comercial all the fricken time!

12-24-2007, 08:14 PM
I have wasted another year I've acconmplished nothing
I no longer see a point in me being on this earth
How can you apologize to someone who wont listen even though you truly had no invlovement in that cahin of events?
someone who you respected and admired for they are what you always wanted in this life but could never attain a subject who you saw as perfect in every way but now views you as a monster
perhaps I am a monster that doesn't deserve to wake up tomorrow

I was/am very angry/dissapointed at myself

DFSniper
12-25-2007, 11:19 AM
soooo many noobs got VS's today, PBN looks like its about to burst...