PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

vikingshadow
10-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Hmmm, well, yes, I am a teacher. Judging by your spelling, I can see why you hate us so much. By the way, I have 5th grade "special" students that spell better than you!

I'm assuming that's what you said, I just can't read it!

Hey, didn't I ban you once before? I'll have to check!

UKwithPride
10-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Hmmm, well, yes, I am a teacher. Judging by your spelling, I can see why you hate us so much. By the way, I have 5th grade "special" students that spell better than you!

I'm assuming that's what you said, I just can't read it!

Hey, didn't I ban you once before? I'll have to check!
yes, you did ban him once. Or someone did lol.

pbfreak3221
10-19-2006, 03:05 PM
I remeber that avatar, you always seemed to have something agaisnt vike.

vwjimmy
10-19-2006, 03:51 PM
yes, you did ban him once. Or someone did lol.
I feel #2 comming.......
Flame thread does not mean each other......
Love ya Vike! :)

08Lud08
10-19-2006, 03:57 PM
I hate people like Berserker who come here just to be annoying because they have nothing better to do besides flaming other peoples guns because theirs sucks.

Total90Oliver
10-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Tushae, beserker you are officially annoying

Ace24
10-19-2006, 04:44 PM
He flamed my Fenix because it was "a wast of monei, by a tippspsman" <- his exact words... at least I think. Too scrambled to know.

Him and that PWNEDuAgain dude are really annoying.

zOMG! THEY ARE GOING TO SNIPORZ MI WIZ TEHR SNIPORZ BARRLEZ!!!

:dodgy:

pbfreak3221
10-19-2006, 04:49 PM
No offense, but I thought we had screening for membership, that got rid of people like Berserker from just signing up again?

EDIT: nvm, he still has the same acount, can we just perm ban him?

Total90Oliver
10-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Ace please stop immitating Beserker so good, its too good

08Lud08
10-19-2006, 05:32 PM
lets just wait for the mods to take care of them

Ace24
10-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Ace please stop immitating Beserker so good, its too good
:lol:

PWNDuAgain
10-19-2006, 05:41 PM
So this is a whole thread to do nothing but complain.....

Whats the point of that? Just make your complaints in the threads you have issues in.

Hossy
10-19-2006, 05:51 PM
umm well this is a thread, for people to get there emotions out, flame therapy...get it?

stop posting unessessary posts

Ace24
10-19-2006, 05:57 PM
Its so that people dont get banned for flaming retards like you and Berzerker.

God I am glad I found this thread and my fingers didnt get the best of me in my Fenix thread and the other OTM thread.

WHY DO PEOPLE CALL STUFF SNIPERS?! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PAINTBALL SNIPER! YOU CANNOT SNIPE! Jesus christ. The true snipers are the guys that lie there with ghuillie suits on, waiting for someone to come down the path that they are camped at (around 5-15 feet from the targeting area... not 4 yards) and shoot one ball to pick off one guy in a squad, of if he is single, that one guy.

Then when everyone is confused, he uses his radio to call in backup to his position, waits for his team mates, then fires when the enemy has turned their backs to him. (I know because I have played some pretty serious woodsball/scenario games)

Owning a 21" barrel does nothing but waste air. Its the most rediculous thing ever. The only other use I can think of for it is a post to put your goggles on at the end of the day when you set up camp. :)

(ahhh that felt so good to get out, I think this thread works)

conradl
10-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I HATE PBNATION!!!!!!

ok, so I was trying to sell some spyder stuff over there (the same stuff listed on KUSA) and I kept upping becuase I didn't want my thread to go to page 213. So then they close ALL of my sales threads. They closed the ones that I didn't even up in (well actually they may not have closed them but I CAN'T find them)!!!! They must be on page 1000293445343432

I'll say it again

I HATE PBNATION.!!!!!!!!!!!

timmyshoota
10-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I HATE PBNATION!!!!!!

ok, so I was trying to sell some spyder stuff over there (the same stuff listed on KUSA) and I kept upping becuase I didn't want my thread to go to page 213. So then they close ALL of my sales threads. They closed the ones that I didn't even up in (well actually they may not have closed them but I CAN'T find them)!!!! They must be on page 1000293445343432

I'll say it again

I HATE PBNATION.!!!!!!!!!!!

You are only allowed one up a day. You broke the rules, you paid the price.

conradl
10-19-2006, 06:59 PM
then how does every one else stay on page one!

and I got ALL of my threads closed even the ones I didn't up

Ace24
10-19-2006, 07:41 PM
They become annual supporters and get the right to have their post upped 24/7 by a sticky thinger.

vikingshadow
10-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Hmmmmm, there seems to be a problem with the ban cannon....I try to go in to ban the man, but I can't seem to bring up Berserker's name....

I think we need a meeting in the penthouse about a possible haxxors....

durrell
10-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Hmmm..

stylinbeaver
10-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Something is wrong with the ban cannon?!?!?!?!?! That isn't good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace24
10-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Dont shoot yourself with it by mistake when trying to fix it. We need all the mods we can have around here.

conradl
10-19-2006, 08:33 PM
I still hate PBNATION all they do is flame and they dont help me when I have a question.

I just want to let you guys know how grateful I really am of having KUSA and this community of great people

thanks

Berserker
10-20-2006, 04:59 AM
ha i aint no haxors! im just haven fun. cant enyone hear take a joke?

i promise ill be good again - acept to a copel ppl bcse they r bein emo and stuff.

badlandsrox
10-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Except to a couple people because they are being emo and stuff.

Yah, great thing to say when your trying to get OUT of being banned,

I just fixed it so that we all could actually read it, without spending 1/2 an hour deciphering:dodgy:

badlandsrox
10-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Hmmmmm, there seems to be a problem with the ban cannon....I try to go in to ban the man, but I can't seem to bring up Berserker's name....

I think we need a meeting in the penthouse about a possible haxxors....

His name is on the member list, so you must just be not trying hard enough... lol

TheRedBarron
10-20-2006, 06:07 AM
His name is on the member list, so you must just be not trying hard enough... lol
There are 2 different member lists... the one you see and the one we see.

Ace24
10-20-2006, 07:10 AM
Yah, great thing to say when your trying to get OUT of being banned,

I just fixed it so that we all could actually read it, without spending 1/2 an hour deciphering:dodgy:

Better watch out. I got banned for doing that. lol. (Fixing someones post that was unreadable that is.)

But holy crap. These guys are ignorant. They keep asking for a video of the gun, I have a 30 second one on the first page of my Fenix thread. :(

08Lud08
10-20-2006, 07:17 AM
then how does every one else stay on page one!

and I got ALL of my threads closed even the ones I didn't upI put a link to my sales in my signature so everyday when I go to up it I just go to user cp then edit signature then I use the link there to find my sales thread.

Total90Oliver
10-20-2006, 07:34 AM
yep, except I already lost ines in PBN

badlandsrox
10-20-2006, 11:56 AM
There are 2 different member lists... the one you see and the one we see.

O, so we get the cheapie one while you guys get the gold embaloned penthouse edition one, THAT STINKS!

:dodgy:

conradl
10-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I am so pissed right now, I went to the DMV to take my permit test, pay 26 dollars wait for 45 minutes, then I go an take the test and I F****** fail the test. The questions were compltly pointless and I will never have to use the pointless BS questions every in my life.

Now I have to wait a week until I can retake it so that is just an extra week until I can get my license!!!

I HATE THIS S***!!!!

08Lud08
10-20-2006, 05:49 PM
You should study hard. I though I studied enough but I failed it the first time but it was free because I have drivers ed at my school and you can take it as many times until you pass. I passed it the second time and got my learners permit in september. Also you think you may not need to remember that stuff but you do.

conradl
10-20-2006, 06:18 PM
yea I learned my leason today!!

Total90Oliver
10-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Try driving stick shift man, my bro wants me to learn how to peel otu and do U-turns in his stickshift, it is so freaking hard

08Lud08
10-20-2006, 07:36 PM
yeah and your also not supposed to drive. lol

emf7301
10-20-2006, 10:29 PM
stickshift isn't that hard. it's just getting a hang of the clutch. Once you got the clutch down, it's pretty easy from then on out.

bigred76
10-20-2006, 10:33 PM
I am so pissed right now, I went to the DMV to take my permit test, pay 26 dollars wait for 45 minutes, then I go an take the test and I F****** fail the test. The questions were compltly pointless and I will never have to use the pointless BS questions every in my life.

Now I have to wait a week until I can retake it so that is just an extra week until I can get my license!!!

I HATE THIS S***!!!!
I have one quote for that... "Same ****, different place." I'm going to retake my test tomorrow. Missed one more than par last time, with the damned truck question that I know I was right on. **** the damn test, its answers would get you killed if you drove like that.

DFSniper
10-21-2006, 07:16 AM
my mom is on the computer like 24-7, so i have hardly any time to play. i have to go to my friends house just to play WoW, and when i do have time to go on at night, its just enough to check my mail, myspace, and here, then i have to go to bed...

marvin-martian
10-21-2006, 07:48 AM
i thought your mom took away your WoW...

vikingshadow
10-21-2006, 07:56 AM
I just got booted from Halo because I said the game was boring (it was EXTREMELY boring) - I hate people with power trips...

durrell
10-21-2006, 08:03 AM
I remember those days of being booted on Xbox Live because I was "too good". lol.

bamf-hacker
10-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Wet Lawn!!!!

Cutting it and hating it!!!

vikingshadow
10-21-2006, 07:57 PM
yah vike what r u sum kind of techer or sumthing? I bet ur just sum 16 yr old like teh rest of us acting like ur a techer and a parent. prolly dont make good grads to!

I hate ppl who prtnd they rnt woh they r.

Well - guess what's working again! Buh bye!

I hate it when things go right! :dodgy:

08Lud08
10-21-2006, 08:08 PM
I know this isnt a flame but thank god they're gone.

Ace24
10-21-2006, 08:41 PM

I HATE THIS S***!!!!

You cant get your licence right after you get your permit. It's not a stupid test either. It's your personal fault for not studing. If you downloaded the drivers manual, or just went and picked up one at the DMV, you could have avoided failing it.

You cant get your licence untill you pass a 5 hour course half a year from the date you got your permit. (At least thats the way it is in NY. You have to have your permit for half a year, you have to have taken a 5 hour course, and you have to pass your road test. Then you get your licence)

I'm guessing you failed on the DWI questions?

stickshift isn't that hard. it's just getting a hang of the clutch. Once you got the clutch down, it's pretty easy from then on out.

No matter what kind of vehicle I purchase, I will never get an automatic transmition. I hate AT with a passion. A monkey can drive it, its not fun at all.

Driving a standard brings you closer to the car, makes you more involved with driving, and gives you this incredible feeling as you accelerate faster then you could in an automatic. Its so much more fun.

marvin-martian
10-22-2006, 07:20 AM
i need to learn how to use a clutch, but nobody i know has one.

UKwithPride
10-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I have one quote for that... "Same ****, different place." I'm going to retake my test tomorrow. Missed one more than par last time, with the damned truck question that I know I was right on. **** the damn test, its answers would get you killed if you drove like that.
That's weird Tim, I only missed 5 out of the 8. If I can pass it, you should have been able to on your first try.:dodgy:

durrell
10-23-2006, 03:05 AM
Driving a standard brings you closer to the car, makes you more involved with driving, and gives you this incredible feeling as you accelerate faster then you could in an automatic. Its so much more fun.

That may be true, but just wait until you're sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic going uphill and then tell me if you wish you had bought an automatic.

I'm getting rid of my manual car and getting a truck with auto. :up:

conradl
10-23-2006, 09:09 PM
this has been a horrible week

Now I think this guy is trying to steal my wallet and my 25 dollars,

His name is KiLLa TrixTa on PBN

I was supposed to trade my wallet and $ for a tank but he says the wallet is fake so now he has my wallet money and tank. He probally wont send any of them to me.

badlandsrox
10-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Thats why you stay WELL AWAY from the nation

200th post *does Dre's Happy dance*

conradl
10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
I Think I Had To Learn That The Hard Way!

Moe
10-23-2006, 10:46 PM
can't sleep, roomate is snoring.....

big_daddy_d
10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
Promotion to Staff Sergeant in my MOS in the Army blows... And I don't really have a job right now :(

Ace24
10-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Son of a ****ing *****. The cheap POS headlight we bought for our Buick Century desides to die right before my licencing test. ****ing made in china garbage. I swear to god, you spend $275 on buying a new one... yes thats a peice... one headlight for $275, and the damn thing dies. Its not old, its not an old car, and the other one works fine. What kind of crappy luck do I have?!

UGHH! So now I have to reschedule the test... wich will take 2-4 weeks before I can take another one. By then its going to be snowing. *curses at headlight* GRRR!

vikingshadow
10-25-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm so tired of being the only man in my building and not having a friend as a colleague. The women treat me like crap until they need something - I'm married, I don't need the extra crap to mess up my already messed up day...

DFSniper
10-26-2006, 06:34 AM
my mom is on the computer 24-7, unless she has to go somewhere. i can understand her wanting to talk to my dad when he gets on, but she leaves all 3 messenger programs on (signed in), all her mail sites open, and then she gets ****ing pissed off when i sign out of her stuff so that i can check my mail or talk to people even when she's not home!!!! and if shes not reading her mail or talking to my dad 'til after i go to bed, she plays this stupid game called Super Collapse 3 that she bought for $20 (excuse me, $18.95...) because she got tired of re-downloading the demo whenever it expired. so now in order to play Warcraft with my friend, i have to go to his house and use his moms computer, and im sure she doesnt want me over there using it every day.

claustrophobia9
10-26-2006, 10:54 AM
spanish teacher is an *** and gave an impossible exam.

08Lud08
10-26-2006, 11:51 AM
I missed an important exam and now I have to go to make ups. Also when I need to use the computer my mom plays solitaire in my room when I spent three days fixing hers.

SharpObjects
11-02-2006, 10:20 AM
I can't stand when someone spells "no one" as "noone". I swear, if I go insane it'll be cause of those people that don't know how to spell.

bamf-hacker
11-02-2006, 10:27 AM
It annoys me that noone will listen to me ;) (sorry I had to)

Now for my real flame, sick kids... Daughter and Son up all night at different times coughing. Daddy is exhausted and cranky!

OKboomer
11-03-2006, 03:32 AM
I hate it when someone tells me to use "common sense" when making a decision, when if they would use their common sense they could see why I made the decision I did. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You know I really despise people like that. Don't question my decisions you *******. I know what I am doing. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok I feel better.

bamf-hacker
11-03-2006, 03:46 AM
Just an FYI for you there is no such thing as "Common Sense" Everything we know is a learned response to something.

ex. you put a hot pan ,right off the fire, in front of a small child they will likely get burn when they go to touch it. An adult however, who has been burned or taught about hot pans would use "what you would say is" common sense that it was on the fire it must be hot.

So common sense is something you learn and not just have :)

OK back to the therapy :)

Ace24
11-03-2006, 07:35 AM
It annoys me that noone will listen to me ;) (sorry I had to)

Now for my real flame, sick kids... Daughter and Son up all night at different times coughing. Daddy is exhausted and cranky!

:pokes cranky daddy, then runs for life:

AHHHHHH!

bigred76
11-03-2006, 09:25 PM
I can't stand when someone spells "no one" as "noone". I swear, if I go insane it'll be cause of those people that don't know how to spell.
Speaking of spelling pet-peaves.... :rolleyes:

I hate not having money, then my parents not letting me get the job I could that pays decently, just because it is in another city 20min away. :angry:

badlandsrox
11-04-2006, 06:40 PM
People at feilds who think there so awesome, calling me a noob when i walked in because i had all my stuff in a rubber tub cuz i was to lazy to just get the stuff i was using, and it was last minite plans, but look who never lasted 2 minuites in a game, and almost went to the hospital because they took their mask off on the feild, and IM THE NOOB???

calebh
11-10-2006, 03:32 PM
so i was trying to explain why bush COULD be impeached to a bunch of hardcore republicans. not why he SHOULD be impeached. i said several times that i did not think he should be impeached, but that i was explaining why he could be. the idiots are so blinded by their belief that he SHOULD NOT be impeached that they kept responding like i said bush should be impeached, and refused to understand WHY he COULD be... :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick:

silentpaintballfreak
11-10-2006, 05:18 PM
i love ginger snaps.
i hate not being able to make a team because I have plans in my future. "Your so busy with you college prep and school you cant make half the practices..." WTF>>> I can to!!!!!!!!! I was willing to give up my straight A's for this. Damn THEM!

DRAGON
11-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Will all machinists please die? -

silentpaintballfreak
11-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Need I ask why?

I brutally dislike spanish.

Maxx-Damage
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I missed 2 pb games in 1 week. My parents tell me to go hang out and do stuff with friends but they wouldnt let me play sunday, and i missed another game saturday because i had to go out to buffalo. My grandpas B-day was saturday but ever time i get invited to something social i get told no i cant go then i have to go out to buffalo or do something stupid like go a crapbooking convention instead of play pb which only happens like twice a month if im lucky. And my parents wonder y i get pissed at them.
Now i have to go to sleep after spending about 6hrs in a cramped car then wake up at 6am to go to high school and take like 4 tests. And i highly hate french with passion.

Moe
11-19-2006, 02:30 AM
5:30 AM, parents wanting you to go to church at 8. bahaha. i love being home from school..old friends are so fun, andgettingdrunk with them is 1000000cxxxx better thjan dooing it with anyone else. weneed a happy theropy. yaaaaaaaah.
sbjt\\k
=

marvin-martian
11-28-2006, 03:28 PM
i hate it when girls are like "omg i made you something!!" but wont tell you anything about it and refuse to give it to you and make you wait till we get closer to christmas. now the suspense is killing me and i dont know what to make her. if i put forth little effort, hers will be AMAZING and i will feel bad that she cared more about mine. but if i go all out, hers wont be as good, and id feel bad for out doing her

UKwithPride
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
i hate it when girls are like "omg i made you something!!" but wont tell you anything about it and refuse to give it to you and make you wait till we get closer to christmas. now the suspense is killing me and i dont know what to make her. if i put forth little effort, hers will be AMAZING and i will feel bad that she cared more about mine. but if i go all out, hers wont be as good, and id feel bad for out doing her
Make it anyways, who cares. It's the thought that counts.
Also, make her a giant marshmallow sculpture of her.

Hossy
11-28-2006, 03:37 PM
hahaha

that would he crazy

badlandsrox
11-28-2006, 08:25 PM

Just as long as you dont make it out of the "Jet Puffed" brand... or else, your in the dog house indefinatly

Ace24
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Eh. Girl that has been with 15 guys wants me.

:( My toes are cold

My nipples are hard...

and I cant stop puking... I think I have something...

LKJDSFKLSlksfklsjlfkjs

RAWR!

marvin-martian
12-01-2006, 03:49 PM
i dont like it when people IM me to complain about how horrible their life is.

Hoppy11
12-03-2006, 04:18 PM
I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, somewhat dislike, nope.. HATE the fricken BSC!!!!!!! Who gives a damn if they play twice..... the national championship should be between the top two BEST teams in the country. Bahhhhhhhhhh

I also hate people who ride Artic Cat...

08Lud08
12-03-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm still pissed off that when I was walking some people yelled out the window at us and my friend cursed at them back and then u-turned and came back to get us but we got lucky because we ran into the complex that Blocked the gates so no cars can come in after a certain time. Also when I was walking back some people tried to throw a cup of soda at me. I hate drunk people at night and cant wait till I get my car so this crap doesn't happen again.

Ace24
12-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Got shot in the troat today, right in the middle while reffing a 3 man tourny... I couldnt stop coughing... :(

Total90Oliver
12-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Lol, Lud, I learned my lesson

Moe
12-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, somewhat dislike, nope.. HATE the fricken BSC!!!!!!! Who gives a damn if they play twice..... the national championship should be between the top two BEST teams in the country. Bahhhhhhhhhh

Meh, I think it's fair. Florida is in the hardest conference. I think they deserve it, but I honestly think that anyone who plays Ohio is going to lose.

uhh, to stay on topic with flames....I hate Sociology.

durrell
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM

QFMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BS. Michigan deserved it by far. I don't even want to watch that game now.

Total90Oliver
12-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Go Michigan!!! I hate it how the Giants have lost 3 straight games in a row basically because Tom Coughlin not putting in Brandon Jacobs

TheRedBarron
12-03-2006, 09:29 PM
And God will smite you for that.

Ace24
12-04-2006, 02:01 PM
I burned my finger on the mock LPC on the MR1 when grinding it down today... its still pulsating in pain 3 hours later...

DRAVEN3.0
12-06-2006, 07:04 PM
i hate camaros that dont run but i love working on them oh and all fords suck except 5.0 mustangs the boxy kind they are sweet

durrell
12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I am sick of school so much.

Moe
12-08-2006, 04:29 AM
OH.MY.****ING.GOD.

Fire alarm, 7 a.m., don't have class till 11. It is 1 god damn degree out. This is the 14th fire alarm of the year. They can't be doing this. This happens to no other dorm. Ours is testing a "new system"...well holy ****, apparently it doesn't work. Fix it.

MadMan66
12-08-2006, 02:27 PM
dude, i bought a present for my sister on ebay and the dude wont send me the freaking item, i've e-mailed him twice and he wont reply, and now he deleted his account!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! but i did get his phone# from ebay today :devil: so i'll call him and let him know what i think about him, and if he hangs up i'll call till he throws his phone out the window!!!

Yeah, this does make me feel better!

Total90Oliver
12-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Tell Paypal, and Tell Ebay, same thing happened to me, but Paypal screwed me over and said I have to contact the dealer first, but he never responded back.

MadMan66
12-08-2006, 06:39 PM
yeah, i'm going to do that, but i want to call the dude first.

08Lud08
12-09-2006, 12:16 PM
I lost a once in a lifetime bid on eBay by $0.53. Me and my brother wanted new guns for Christmas and found 2 diablo wraths with, 2 t-boards, 2 lucky 15 barrels, two delrin bolts, for $180. in the last 2 minutes we bid twice and in the last 5 secs lost to a guy who bid an extra .53 at the same time I did and when I went to add another $5 My keyboard messed up and typed $2005 instead of $205 so fixed It fast and lost by 1 second. I hate my life and I'M STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMan66
12-09-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah, some times i'll be mad all day because i got out bid by like $0.50

Total90Oliver
12-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Well Today I had a soccer game, and the refferee was an idiot, so I am running after the ball, and out of nowhere this kid comes flying into me from the side, but since I never fall and I am stronger I stayed up, and he called the foul on me, Twice that crap happened, and the second time the kid on the floor was kicking at my nuts, so like I just shoves him into the goal post and got thrown out of the game

TheRedBarron
12-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Well Today I had a soccer game, and the refferee was an idiot, so I am running after the ball, and out of nowhere this kid comes flying into me from the side, but since I never fall and I am stronger I stayed up, and he called the foul on me, Twice that crap happened, and the second time the kid on the floor was kicking at my nuts, so like I just shoves him into the goal post and got thrown out of the game
Flop.

Moe
12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
That is why I didn't enjoy playing soccer all that much. The call is always against the tougher guy, even if he isn't being more aggressive. Some soccer players would be fantastic actors.

anywho...I guess I have to have a flame. I hate how sore my ears are, makes sleeping at night tough.

Total90Oliver
12-09-2006, 04:01 PM
That is why I didn't enjoy playing soccer all that much. The call is always against the tougher guy, even if he isn't being more aggressive. Some soccer players would be fantastic actors.

anywho...I guess I have to have a flame. I hate how sore my ears are, makes sleeping at night tough.

Omg, I have the same thing, except that every once in a while my ear sounds like it just opened up like the size of my fist and whispering sounds like Cuban talk(Lol, Im Cuban). It is a pain in the buttcrack

Moe
12-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Omg, I have the same thing, except that every once in a while my ear sounds like it just opened up like the size of my fist and whispering sounds like Cuban talk(Lol, Im Cuban). It is a pain in the buttcrack

hah, well it might not be the SAME thing, because I just got my ears pierced. So it is just the general discomfort of them healing. It will go away. Your problem sounds ****ty. lol.

marvin-martian
12-13-2006, 10:34 AM
:( i locked my keys in my truck

DFSniper
12-13-2006, 01:53 PM
i hate:

the fact that my moms uploading 5 million pictures and its been slowing down my internet all night (WoW had a latency of around 2000-3000ms)

i cant get the 6.11 drivers installed for my graphics card

i cant get Carbon to work on this computer

i have no idea what im doing with my life after graduation

Ace24
12-14-2006, 08:53 AM
I got two tickets... one for driving past 9:00 without my night licence... and one for speeding in a 30MPH buisness district going 40MPH when I was looking at my map trying to figure out how to get home from my lovers house.

She hadjust lost her close friend in a car accident and was really upset and I drove 43 mins out of my county just to help her through it...

I guess thats what I get for being too conserned and telling her I was staying untill she felt better... :(

Oh well. Hopefully the judge is graceful on me and on the 19th I don't get my licence taken away. I will pay for the ticket. I have no problem with that, I just want to keep my licence.

Might need some prayer in that regards.

Now, I'm in school so I have to finish this History project before my teacher yells at me haha.

marvin-martian
12-14-2006, 06:01 PM
bi girls:mad:

UKwithPride
12-14-2006, 11:13 PM
Where did he go? We were supposed to play CS:S and he isn't on anymore =[
Oh well...

UKwithPride
12-15-2006, 01:38 PM
Steam server is down! AGH! Is it down for anyone else?

Total90Oliver
12-16-2006, 05:46 AM
I got two tickets... one for driving past 9:00 without my night licence... and one for speeding in a 30MPH buisness district going 40MPH when I was looking at my map trying to figure out how to get home from my lovers house.

She hadjust lost her close friend in a car accident and was really upset and I drove 43 mins out of my county just to help her through it...

I guess thats what I get for being too conserned and telling her I was staying untill she felt better... :(

Oh well. Hopefully the judge is graceful on me and on the 19th I don't get my licence taken away. I will pay for the ticket. I have no problem with that, I just want to keep my licence.

Might need some prayer in that regards.

Now, I'm in school so I have to finish this History project before my teacher yells at me haha.

You can fight the ticket if you know what you are talking about, my brother has gotten at least 16 tickets and has only payed for like 6 of them. If the cop that busted you isn't there you can probably win the ticket and not have to pay.

taurinic
12-19-2006, 06:26 PM
i hate people who back out of deals. its so bs. they say they want it and you give them your address and stuff and a few days later, they say they don't want it!!!! it's getting on MY DAMN NERVESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame: :cussing: :headbrick: :hoppingmad:

Ace24
12-19-2006, 06:28 PM
that ticket resulted in $155 fine and 2 pts on my licence...

I'm broke now... and I dont have enough money to finish buying christmas gifts.

08Lud08
12-19-2006, 06:33 PM
i hate people who back out of deals. its so bs. they say they want it and you give them your address and stuff and a few days later, they say they don't want it!!!! it's getting on MY DAMN NERVESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flame: :cussing: :headbrick: :hoppingmad:QFT. One guy asked me for my paypal addy and when I gave it to him the next day he said never mind I dont want it any more.

Moe
12-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Girls are dumb.

x100.

Hoppy11
12-20-2006, 01:29 AM
Girls are dumb.

x100.

QFMFT!!!!!

I also hate stupid people. That basically sums up everything besides having no snow, bugs hitting my windsheild, bird **** on my car, stupid golf courses, waves when I want to ski, wind, having no money, not being able to afford a sweet truck, gas prices, our fridge because it leaks water???, not being able to buy my own beer, having to scrape ice off of my windows, living in Detriot, shaving, razor burn on the neck, math, stupid ass house models, not living on a lake, not having a nicer boat, limewire won't connect right now, the highways in detriot.. if i wanted to go offroading i would go home (oo good idea), finals, ATM fees, customs going to and from Canada, the carpet on my sub box is peeling away, the lights in the parking lot that never go off that shine in my window on my bed, not having a snowmobile anymore, kinkos, the sound of a band saw because ive been using one for the past 3 weeks straight, not being tired at 5:30 in the morning, anything that starts with an F and ends in ord, my slow ass lap top, cops, my bed because its narrow and next to impossible to sleep two people on, our cafe.. they must think no one lives here on the weekends, pimples, hair in all sorts of various places, and that itch in the middle of my back that I can't quite get to!!!

Nenkitsune
12-20-2006, 02:12 AM
meh, i hate paying insurance, this stupid state (NC), arrogant cocky bastards, the net not connecting, my dad bein an ass, not having money to friggin move out, not having money to do anything, ****ty hours at work, not being able to get a new job, missing out on tv because of my ****ty job, bein stressed out all the time, this massive headache i've had for the past few days because i don't have money to buy caffiene pills, my damn room bein so small, having a small ass room and no bed, all the piss stupid people living around here, all my hypocrite relatives, my whore of a sister, the cable going out for no apparent reason only when my favorite shows are on, my gun deciding to be a ***** when i just fixed it, my work shoes getting holes in them that let tthe water through, the water getting into the holes in my shoes, all the stupid **** going on at work, all the stupid **** going on at home, all the stupid **** going on at school. hmm what else...i think that's it. :smashpc: :smashpc: :smashpc: :smashpc: :smashpc:
the only things keeping me sane are my girlfriend, anime, and paintball

oh yeah, forgot a few things:
Not being able to sleep because of my headache, and my insomnia
being an insomniac
potentially having adhd or add or some **** like that, not being able to concentrate, never staying on task, forgetting everything i shoudl remember, forgetting to bring things, forgetting to do things, not sleeping, staying up all night for no reason on a forum that i'm the only person on, aimlessly clicking the internet in search of a person on at this time, realizing after 5 hours of clicking that the world is asleep and i'm the only one awake, going to sleep funny and waking up with an arm that feels broken, going to sleep funny because i sleep on the floor, realizing that i haven't had a bed in over 2 months, realizing that i don't care enough to do anything about it, realizing that my room looks like a dump, realizing that after 2 weeks that i had ment to clean my dump of a room 2 months ago, noticing that i don't really have any friends besides my gf (which isn't so bad actually) realizing the one guy that should be my friend is an egotistical idiot, not having any money what so ever, realizing that i have a stupid ticket to pay, then realizing that my insurance will probably go up to the point i can't pay it, then realizing my dad won't help me out at all, then realizing i have books to buy, then realizing there's no way in hell i can buy my books, realizing that my paycheck is gone after 3 days, realizing that the only money i'll have is my gas money, realizing my next paycheck is already gone to pay the ticket, realizing i won't have any money for a month, realizing i need a better job, realizing that a better job won't be easy, and thus i will eventually forget and give up, realizing that i've assimalated into the other ****heads at work and that i need to get out of being "one of them", realizing that i have to many things to pay for, and not enough money, realizing that there is no way to get more money, realizing that i do nothing but annoy, and blah blah blah who gives a damn. hmm...haha, i'm pretty lucky actually. with all the **** wrong with me and still my gf loves me ^^ hey, i feel better now.
gah, that ticket really pisses me off though. the cop said i went througha red lgiht turning left, but the light was yellow until I FINISHED TURNING!! i saw that damn light change in my rear view mirror. either i pay the 160 and get 3pnts or i somehow get it reduced or dismissed. just now, i think my dad ****ing flipped the main circuit breaker from his room!! wtf?!?! i was typing this **** and heard a bang, then the **** shut off and it went back on. i turned the comp back on and ****ing 2 or 3 minutes later it did it again! wtf?!

08Lud08
12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
my dad ****ing flipped the main circuit breaker from his room!! wtf?!?! i was typing this **** and heard a bang, then the **** shut off and it went back on.
My dad did that a month ago and messed up my hard drive so I had to buy a new hard drive and I don't have money for windows right now so I have to use a computer that used to be in his office at work that has a crap load of pop ups.

DFSniper
12-20-2006, 01:41 PM
i have to go to a Bundeswehr (German military) interview tomorrow at 8:30, and its a 1 hr drive... so wish me luck and hope that they realize that i have full intentions to move back to the states as soon as i graduate. (theres a loophole that says if youre a perminent resident of a country and you plan on going back to that country, you may be exempt)

lud, check your sig...:dodgy:

Hoppy11
12-20-2006, 09:03 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH honestly.. why do ****ing girls have to be do stupid.

Moe
12-20-2006, 09:34 PM
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH honestly.. why do ****ing girls have to be do stupid.

We could QFT eachother aaaaaaaall night. haha.

TheRedBarron
12-20-2006, 09:54 PM

leed
12-20-2006, 11:58 PM
God damnit, WMP11 Doesn't have the correct codec for me to play some damned DVD's.. Trying to find program, am not having success (free, and downloadable)

Hoppy11
12-21-2006, 05:51 AM
I hate folding socks.

fxdbi
12-21-2006, 07:34 AM
I hate it when the weather if forecasting snow, like 6-14 inches of it and all you get is 50mph wind and 2 inches that blows away anyhow.

Of course 30 miles away they had much more.

vikingshadow
12-21-2006, 09:10 AM
I hate my internet connection. It's down AGAIN! It went down last year over Christmas - actually it was the Norton Firewall and I had to get you guys to send me a fix for it. This year, it's been acting up since we got our dang DVR for sattelite. Grrrrrrrrr.....I can't even connect at home anymore - 40.00 bucks a month and we can't even use it half the time!

bamf-hacker
12-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey Vike, don't give these guys credit for my fix ;)

vikingshadow
12-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Hehehe - that's right, I forgot where I got it from! Sorry about that!

bigred76
12-23-2006, 10:52 PM
GFD, I'm so bored and I have nothing to do! ****ing late at night so I can't leave the house to go out to a party or anything, and all I have for entertainment is my computer... Grrr....

Team Ramrod
12-24-2006, 09:28 AM
ugh, there is no snow up here at all which means I am out of a job. I got a job as a liftee but if there is no snow on the hills than no one will be skiing and i cant make money.

blast

08Lud08
12-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Its December 24th and its about 82 degrees and it keeps raining. I want it to be cold. especially since I got new jackets in November. this winter sucks because it feels like summer. The even gayer thing is about 4 hours up its like 40*-50*

badlandsrox
12-24-2006, 09:37 PM
i hate the fact that even though this is the earliest year for ski hills opening, i have only made it out once :(

Moe
12-31-2006, 10:04 PM
First and foremost, I hate woman.
I hate socks because they disappear.
I hate not going with my brother tonight.
I hate new years eve TV crap.
I hate Carson Daily.
I hate this new years in general.
And lastly, I hate woman.

TheRedBarron
12-31-2006, 10:05 PM
woman or women?

marvin-martian
12-31-2006, 10:25 PM
woman = singular; women = plural

TheRedBarron
12-31-2006, 10:40 PM
woman = singular; women = plural
Good thing you are here... what would we do? :dodgy: smartass.

marvin-martian
12-31-2006, 10:40 PM
i hate it when bands i listen to sell out. i went to the mall today and 3 stores i was in were playing this one band who used to be small time indie. then tonight, i sat around watching tv. owell, this entourage marathon is cheering me up.

bigred76
01-01-2007, 02:19 AM
I hate it when my comp's net is ****ed up so my only link to online is my PSP which is a PITA to type with. **** all routers and computers.

Moe
01-02-2007, 10:43 AM
woman or women?

aw man. in my tirade I forgot how to spell. But I guess it is just a woman who I am hating.

Hossy
01-05-2007, 10:22 AM
I hate when your trying to make a deal with people and there like oh yeah i like it..lets do a trade, and then they never PM you back....for like a week

and i hate when noobs like dan are away tooo long.......;P
Dan, get online

Hossy
01-05-2007, 04:43 PM
D LET ME POST THIS, SO DONT KILL ME I FOUND IT HILARIOUS, i blocked out his sn, and his SOC name, so noone will know who it is.

first PM
***** ill kick ur ass one on one lets go ***** ur a noob buddy i have a dye 07 a WDP Angel G7 adn a electra eyes also a planet eclipse i also go all the way to boston for tourneys like the NPPL"S and the PSPs so if u dont now what ur talken aobut id shut the **** up sone

so then they IMed me

BLOCKED OUT SN (8:25:22 PM): hey fagget
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:25:26 PM): its jim
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:25:31 PM): what up bro
JumboShrimp32 (8:25:40 PM): whos jim
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:25:50 PM): quit actin stupid
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:25:58 PM): the guys cock u sucked
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:26:11 PM): im Theredbarron006
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:26:15 PM): ring any bells
JumboShrimp32 (8:26:27 PM): hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:26:32 PM): lol
JumboShrimp32 (8:26:36 PM): im friends with theredbarron
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:26:45 PM): i no
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:26:49 PM): my nick names jim
JumboShrimp32 (8:27:10 PM): i totally believe you :-!
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:27:16 PM): hehehe
JumboShrimp32 (8:27:59 PM): yeah
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:28:00 PM): u there
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:28:03 PM): oo
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:28:04 PM): ok
JumboShrimp32 (8:28:25 PM): i know who you are
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:28:29 PM): whu?
JumboShrimp32 (8:28:47 PM): BLOCKED OUT SOC NAME
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:28:52 PM): and'
JumboShrimp32 (8:29:03 PM): im not dumb
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:29:09 PM): its not
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:29:14 PM): i bet u feel dumb
JumboShrimp32 (8:29:25 PM): no
JumboShrimp32 (8:30:49 PM): i like how you go to all these tourneys, and you dont know your tank screws into
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:06 PM): umm i normally use co2
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:10 PM): not nitrogen
JumboShrimp32 (8:31:14 PM): on your angel?
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:24 PM): no i dont use that as much
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:26 PM): on my DYE
JumboShrimp32 (8:31:31 PM): your dye what
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:35 PM): and planet eclipse
JumboShrimp32 (8:31:49 PM): do you use co2 more or hpa more
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:31:57 PM): co2
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:32:04 PM): and its a dye DM6
JumboShrimp32 (8:32:12 PM): so you dont have the new one eh?
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:32:23 PM): i might get the dm 7
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:32:28 PM): but iono
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:32:36 PM): i jsut no that my guns are better then urs
JumboShrimp32 (8:33:16 PM): yep, probably cause you go to sooo many tourneyments
JumboShrimp32 (8:33:21 PM): *tournaments
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:33:23 PM): yea
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:33:27 PM): do u go
JumboShrimp32 (8:33:41 PM): no, id get pwnd by people like you all the time
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:33:48 PM): really NOT
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:34:02 PM): buddy i actually WIN
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:34:04 PM): unlike u
JumboShrimp32 (8:34:26 PM): yeah
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:34:27 PM): how old are u
JumboShrimp32 (8:34:48 PM): im 15
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:35:00 PM): really i can take u
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:35:02 PM): 13
JumboShrimp32 (8:35:17 PM): yeah i guess you are
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:35:25 PM): STRONG
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:35:36 PM): well back to the gun subject
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:35:46 PM): what kinna gun u have
JumboShrimp32 (8:36:05 PM): i have a dm4 and a tlx
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:12 PM): TLX
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:14 PM): HHAHAHA

a
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:18 PM): and a DM4
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:20 PM): pshh
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:31 PM): talken bout me havin the new one ur old school
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:41 PM): im more close to DM7 then u r
JumboShrimp32 (8:36:43 PM): ive had a pm6, angels, and other guns too
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:50 PM): SURE
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:36:53 PM): then what happend
JumboShrimp32 (8:36:55 PM): yep i have
JumboShrimp32 (8:37:06 PM): i traded for money, cause i have other hobbies too
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:37:16 PM): like beat the meat
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:37:17 PM): haha
BLOCKED OUT SN (8:38:01 PM): oh i have money set aside so i dont have to see my ****
JumboShrimp32 (8:38:12 PM): thats cool
JumboShrimp32 (8:38:13 PM): i do too

what has this world come too?

xtraking
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
it has come to internet fighting.... byahhhh!!!!!!

marvin-martian
01-07-2007, 09:12 AM
hossy, stop talking to him and dont respond to anything he says. youre feeding him.

anyway, i know we have like 5 piars of toe/fingernail clippers, yet i cant find ANY anywhere in my house. i hate it when people move them...

UKwithPride
01-07-2007, 09:24 AM
hossy, stop talking to him and dont respond to anything he says. youre feeding him....

Plus, you may get in trouble with your school because of it. :dodgy:

xtraking
01-07-2007, 09:51 AM
i hate retards in the kingman forum on pbnation.

durrell
01-07-2007, 09:51 AM
i hate retards in the kingman forum on pbnation.

lol Who do you speak of?

xtraking
01-07-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1944774
Not saying who the retarded one is...

08Lud08
01-07-2007, 11:49 AM
lol Ive been on pbnation in the kingman forum and they ask the stupidest questions and are so stubborn. thats why I like it here.

xtraking
01-07-2007, 12:22 PM
I mean not all are, its just like it is here

Ace24
01-07-2007, 04:11 PM
The girl I really like has a bf. :(

marvin-martian
01-07-2007, 04:19 PM
The girl I really like has a bf. :(
we can get through it

Ace24
01-07-2007, 04:25 PM
lol.

Total90Oliver
01-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I have the hugest cut in my leg and I fell on it playing paintball yesterday, now its infected and hurts my whole leg.

xtraking
01-07-2007, 06:14 PM
uh i hope you went to the doctor...

Total90Oliver
01-07-2007, 06:19 PM
nah its only about 4 inches going diagonally down my leg.

bigred76
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Go to the doctor and have him look at the infection. Put neosporin and a gauze pad on it at the very least.

I almost lost my thumb today on the table saw... again.... :(

Sandman_Bravo
01-15-2007, 02:09 AM
Sandman is down, the flu is kicking my @$$! And I really need to work this week, my truck note is due as well as some other things; couldn't come at a worse time.
:(

UKwithPride
01-15-2007, 08:19 AM
rofl, I got VAC banned on CS:S last night, so I had to make a new account and rebuy the game. My new account name is DoogDin2

marvin-martian
01-15-2007, 08:45 AM
dont cheat dan...

Hoppy11
01-15-2007, 09:06 AM
I love walking into my room after not being here for 3 and half weeks and having it reek the smell of pot.

durrell
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
I love walking into my room after not being here for 3 and half weeks and having it reek the smell of pot.

lol. You shouldn't have smoked before you left. :dodgy:

El Duche
01-16-2007, 12:57 PM
****, **** son of a *****. I asked a seller on ebay two days ago to end an item early and sell it to me. He wants a freakin rediculous flat rate of 13.99 to ship the damn thing! I was traying to negotiate shipping but I wanted him to close the freakin auction early and sell it to me shipping be damned. now the piece of garbage is like, "Oh, I didn't know you still were interested in it." mother****er has the only black E99 body i've seen for sale in weeks. I coulda spent more than it's worth at 30 bucks plus shipping and now the ******* is gonna end up getting more money out of me.

I asterisked myself unsure of how the filter works.

spyderkid179
01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
my ****ing hockey team was first in state till we lost in a ****ing fluke game tonight holy **** i am pissed...

bamf-hacker
01-19-2007, 02:58 AM
I hate coming to work an hour early, 5am (like 6am isn't bad enough) to fix a server that another team said was beeping with an error light, just to find out the beeping was coming from the rack next to it. Now a new notification has to go out to users and I may have to come in on the weekend to fix it....ARRRGGHHHHH

TheRedBarron
01-19-2007, 08:22 AM
I hate going to work on no sleep at all, tends to suck.

El Duche
01-19-2007, 07:05 PM
^I hate professors who think that the reason I fall asleep in their morning class is because I don't get enough sleep. apparantly their class being boring as all hell isn't considered causation for me to fall asleep.

WhatThaSmurf
01-19-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm getting really freaking frustrated because I have no money and I haven't played paintball in ages and I can't find a freaking job!

DFSniper
01-21-2007, 01:43 PM
I hate going to work on no sleep at all, tends to suck.

lol, friday night: 5 hrs of sleep. saturday night/sunday morning: 4.5 hrs of sleep, then went to work... now my internal clocks messed up and i dont want to go to bed an i might have a semester exam tomorrow...

Lyingcomic
01-21-2007, 04:35 PM
lol ooooh boy

DFSniper
01-21-2007, 08:59 PM
lol, yeah. well, its off to school now, adn im not really tired...

El Duche
01-23-2007, 04:47 AM
I hate commercial trucks. they have to be the most inconsiderate drivers on the road. Some jerk cut me off twice. once after I switched lanes and was going about 10 mph faster than him. A couple minutes later after getting onto another road i switched lanes to get past him and he does it again. only this time I beraly have enough time to stop. After that I switched to the outside lane and floored it past him.

UKwithPride
01-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I have an empty feeling in my stomach. :( I really hate it. I became attatched to her like I shouldn't have and it all fell apart after I thought everything was going to work out.

TheRedBarron
01-25-2007, 05:26 AM
lol, friday night: 5 hrs of sleep. saturday night/sunday morning: 4.5 hrs of sleep, then went to work... now my internal clocks messed up and i dont want to go to bed an i might have a semester exam tomorrow...
everynight for the past 10 years or so 4 hours of sleep or less.

DFSniper
01-25-2007, 10:28 AM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SNAPPED THE E STRING ON MY BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, thast about $50 down the drain... my freind always said, if you break a bass string, then you really ****ed up!

El Duche
01-25-2007, 01:03 PM
I was unhappy about something and forgot what I was unhappy about. Maybe it was about the waitress at lunch taking 15 minutes to come back after I asked for a few more minutes to look at the menu. Might have also been in my english comp class where my prof got all hot and bothered when I made the comment that superman and clark kent were total opposites. Then I asked if it were possible that people over analyze things on occaision. To which she responded with "an english major can never overanalyze something." I hate that class with a passion. I also fall asleep a lot in my calc class. That teacher is old school and boring as all hell. What's the derivative of X^X?

marvin-martian
01-25-2007, 01:28 PM
my mom doesnt believe that i dont go out and get wasted. the past couple of times ive gone out, she has expressed her fear of me "getting drunk and flipping over in a ditch"

Halucin8
01-25-2007, 04:55 PM
I really hate pbn. three times i have come to agreements on buying sometihing and teh person later on that night sends me a pm saying the sold it to someone else. the first 2 times were money orders(by their choosing) and there was no way i could have sent them out. and the last tiem was yesterday i agreed to buy a tank and we agreed on payment and shipment dates and then three hours later i get a pm saying he sold it. is it me or is that jsut bad business. my word is just that my word and it is good i will make sure of it.

El Duche
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
^I've had good experience with pbn. although I typically buy from members with all positive feedback. I've completed a little less than my fair share of transactions. I almost bought something I didn't need. Then the guy tacked on 5 bucks to a part that he only wanted 10 bucks for. he prolly figured I would pay since somebody else was interested, but I didn't need it anyway and politely told him I was no longer in the need of it. If you want to have the best chance of getting the item. Post in the thread calling dibs and asking for them to PM their payment information. you could also PM them to notify them that you have called dibs on the item also, but I've yet to do that.

to keep on topic I ****ing hate calculus(Swear filter check this time. I didn't asterisk myself)

fxdbi
01-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Well, no paintball for me for a few weeks....having abdominal surgery for a unknown "problem that shouldn't be there" (aka either a hernia or tumors - they don't know which at this point until they open me up). So I have this weekend and next weekend to play....but I don't ahve money this weekend, so I want to go next weekend after I get paid and before I have surgery......this sux.

UKwithPride
01-29-2007, 09:00 PM
omg its JDM DAN: no ****, which is why im trying to fix it, if you dont want to be, then i will stop trying

Don't flip out on someone you are trying to fix things with.

DFSniper
01-30-2007, 10:12 AM
bored as hell. i have no motivation to play WoW, BF, Warhammer, or anything else. too lazy to call my friend up and see if hes back from work. so im sittin here listening to George Carlin's Complaints and Grievances (the part where hes talking about scabs...)

UKwithPride
01-30-2007, 09:20 PM
this isn't a flame, but i have no where else.

We are not liable to you, other users of your Phone or third parties for any deficiency in performance or quality, caused in whole or in part by an act or omission of an underlying carrier or service provider, Web site, messaging community, dealer, equipment or facility failure, Phone failure or unavailability, discontinuation of Service, or Phones, network problems, lack of coverage or network capacity, equipment or facility upgrade or modification, delay or failure of number portability, acts of God, strikes, fire, terrorism, war, riot, emergency, government actions, equipment or facility shortage or relocation, the failure of an incoming or outgoing call, including 9-1-1 emergency, priority access, or secured service call, to be connected or completed or for the functionality of location services, including 9-1-1 location services, priority access, or secured call or alert service, or causes beyond our reasonable control.

Made me lol, haha

DFSniper
01-31-2007, 05:24 AM
lol'in with ya!

marvin-martian
01-31-2007, 05:35 PM
i dont like cold weather :(

Ace24
01-31-2007, 05:54 PM
I dont like birds that **** on my car in cold weather. I cant wash my car! NOW THERE IS YELLOW AND GREEN **** ALL OVER MY CAR AND I CANT GET IT OFF! KLJsdfkljsdfklsdflsdjf. Die birds.

Hossy
01-31-2007, 05:58 PM
I dont like birds that **** on my car in cold weather. I cant wash my car! NOW THERE IS YELLOW AND GREEN **** ALL OVER MY CAR AND I CANT GET IT OFF! KLJsdfkljsdfklsdflsdjf. Die birds.

atleast you have a car.......

marvin-martian
02-03-2007, 11:16 AM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Sie sind für einen Tag verboten, genießt

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-03-2007, 03:00 PM

3 o'clock huh? i was refreshing the page for 15 minutes waiting to be able to post again.

durrell
02-03-2007, 11:23 AM
You're going to complain about getting unbanned? You better be glad it wasn't a perm. :D

marvin-martian
02-03-2007, 11:32 AM
so i go to play HL2 ep1 for the first time in awhile, and i get a steam error. something about an offline mode not working right, so it gives me a link to go to see whats going on. so i follow it, and it says im forbidden from viewing on this server.

neato.

and D, when it says i should be able to post again at 3, i want to do it at 3, not 3:15.

DFSniper
02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
my friends usb ports stopped working, so he cant use his G7 or his normal keyboard, then his mom threw away a box he really needed, i lost my ps2 memory card, 2 guys didnt show up for a xbox LAN party cuz theyre too tired, and to top it all off, we got owned in halo 2...

UKwithPride
02-03-2007, 09:14 PM
my friends usb ports stopped working, so he cant use his G7 or his normal keyboard, then his mom threw away a box he really needed, i lost my ps2 memory card, 2 guys didnt show up for a xbox LAN party cuz theyre too tired, and to top it all off, we got owned in halo 2...
he can send that g7 my way ;)

DFSniper
02-10-2007, 05:21 AM
this is gonna sound really wierd...

im supposed to be cleaning my room but i cant bring myself to do it. it looks like complete ****, but everytime i look at stuff, im like "theres no place to really put it, so whats the point in even touching it?" and i cant bring myself to pick the stuff up, its like my whole body is about to lock up. i have cables and ac adapters all over my room, guitars/parts/accessories, batteries, money, screwdrivers, papers from who knows what, pencils/markers, dice, guitar tabs, pc parts, multiple headphones, backpacks, and all kinds of boxes and packaging.

it really sucks being a packrat...

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 05:40 AM
I really hate obnoxious/retarded [not mentally just completely stupid] people. They are really annoying.

Yesterday I had chem 4/5 and Media [video making class] 6 period and in both of those classes it was total chaos. I wanted to literally shoot them all. They were all screaming and yelling. It was ridiculious.

BrianT
02-10-2007, 05:51 AM
i hate the winter. and now i hate curbs. i ran up on the curb this morning and messed my bumper up

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 08:52 AM
I too hate winter. Unless theres no snow. Boo.

yod3r
02-10-2007, 09:16 AM
i hate not having any money cuz i cant get a job cuz i dont have a car cuz i dont have the money to get the car

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 09:23 AM
I hate sisters...who leave "things" in the toilet and dont flush...Theres more than one thing...Ill leave it to your imagination. ;)

MadMan66
02-10-2007, 06:44 PM
I hate sisters...who leave "things" in the toilet and dont flush...Theres more than one thing...Ill leave it to your imagination. ;)
i hear ya man, i have 3 sisters.

but back on topic.....

today i had a football combine for college coachs to get a look at me, and i screwed it up. back in oct. i tore a tendon in my arm, and i still am having problems with it. thursday i re-injured it, not bad, but bad enough so that i couldn't bench press, and today i was still in pain. so i do all the stuff like the 40 yr dash, cone drills, and jumping stuff, but then it was time to do the bench press (i probably should have told someone about my arm, but i didn't) i go up and start lifting and my arm hurt so bad that i could only do 1 rep. so i just blew it. i'm not that mad about the college scouts, i'm only in 10th grade, but it made me look like a loser in front of 400 people. i know i shouldn't care what other people think about me, but it still made my mad.
o'well there's always next year.

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 06:49 PM
How much weight was that?

MadMan66
02-10-2007, 06:53 PM
135lb...i know not much...which made me feel worse. but they only gave me 2 options 135 or 185 (you have to see how many reps you can do)

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Ahhh.

Well that sucks. Weight lifting can be changed overtime. They shouldnt pick someone for football due to lack of weight lifting. Especially since you are only in 10th grade.

Moe
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Just broke up with my girlfriend. Two and a half years. Weird feeling.

Backmanshooter
02-11-2007, 05:20 AM
That sucks, Moe.

I think we should have a group hug for all depressed people. :nododgy:

Moe
02-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Haha, it's alright. It has been kind of coming for the last few weeks, and it is as mutual as they come I guess.

In unrelated, much more terrible news, I heard word that there was a car accident in my home town last night, and 4 high school kids could possibly be dead.

Backmanshooter
02-11-2007, 06:52 AM
Haha, it's alright. It has been kind of coming for the last few weeks, and it is as mutual as they come I guess.

In unrelated, much more terrible news, I heard word that there was a car accident in my home town last night, and 4 high school kids could possibly be dead.Thats common around here.

People driving like there no chance they'll get in an accident. I hate those kinds of drivers.

I'm speedy but I know when its safe to drive slow.

marvin-martian
02-13-2007, 03:16 PM
not really anything important. actually pretty trivial.

- youtube has been taking down videos of show clips due to copyright violation. that means no more angry beavers, top gear, doug, and other things that are either no longer aired, or arent aired in america.

- i have been seeing too many commercials lately playing music i listen to. the first instance of this was a couple months ago when saturn was playing a thursday song. now recently, ive heard things such as the new pornographers, ben folds, the postal service, and bright eyes.

DFSniper
02-15-2007, 06:08 AM
so i guess my best friend's girlfriend broke up with him last night, and now he's REALLY pissed... and im waiting for him to get off of work and calm him down. this is right after his parents told him that they'd loan him the rest of the money so that he could come up with a plan to move to Washington with her and start a new life together. they'd been going out for almost a year and were perfect for each other...

Backmanshooter
02-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I hate little emo freshman who think they are the best. Wrong. They are ******s.

but I did find 5 dollars on the school floor today. :)

yod3r
02-17-2007, 10:36 AM
i dont like how i just bought an hpa tank and the town i live right next to wont fill them up so i have to drive an hour and 30min just to get my tank filled, im so mad right now:mad:

marvin-martian
02-17-2007, 10:43 AM
ive been sick the last couple of days, and i wake up this morning feeling horrible. i come downstairs and my dad says something like "why dont you go take a shower and clear your sinuses." then my step mom chirps in with "and when you get out we can make you some cocoa, eggs, and toast."

so i get out of the shower and come down and watch my dad play a computer game for 20 minutes until i decide to go make my own cocoa to remind him. i was sipping on it for another 10 minutes and he didnt say anything about it, so i go and make my own breakfast.

then just now, my step mom decides to take my leftover general tsos which i was planning on having tomorrow or something. and she didnt even like it. wtf.

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I hate the electric company or whoever does the elctricity wiring. I woke up around 5:55am and found out that we had a power outage. My mom called the place, with an answering machine telling you do all this stuff to report a power outage and we called it 4 different times. They said the power would be on around 8:15,11:!5,1:15 and 2:15. It finally came on around 2pm for the first time. We were glad it was on and all. Hour later it shuts off again.

It was annoying. I dislike them especially since it was only my neighborhood that had power outage. The big strip of stores, known as the Erie Blvd, had power and everything was great. But a strip of about half a mile of houses had no power. It sucked. :(

I feel better now.

fxdbi
02-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Paintball tournament this weekend. I won't be going. Still healing from surgery. Have 4 weeks left before I can perform "strenuous" activities such as running, jumping, climbing etc.....

Thinking I may go to a friends and play some woods ball - hide out be the sniper so I don't have to run/jump/climb etc.....hopefully I don't tear stuff up in doing so.

DFSniper
02-25-2007, 09:23 AM
i hate email. i was supposed to send someone pictures from our trip to italy last summer, but AOL wont send the files for some reason, and now his email provider (military) wont accept .zip files, so i have to try and attach each picture seperately

marvin-martian
03-03-2007, 09:27 AM
my mom refuses to accept the fact that not all teenagers drink

Moe
03-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I just puked. And I haven't had any liquor in weeks. I hate being sick...It did make me feel better though. i couldnt get out of bed before I puked, I was to dizzy. But now, I obviously can...because I am on my computer!

MVS1
03-03-2007, 09:26 PM
I just puked. And I haven't had any liquor in weeks. I hate being sick...It did make me feel better though. i couldnt get out of bed before I puked, I was to dizzy. But now, I obviously can...because I am on my computer!
LOL...been there done that...next time put one foot on the floor it helps the room to stop spinning. :D

Sorry...sorry that only helps if you've been drinking

Moe
03-03-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL...been there done that...next time put one foot on the floor it helps the room to stop spinning. :D

Sorry...sorry that only helps if you've been drinking

ha, oh yes. I know. This sucks though. This is my first time being sick at college. This is probably going to sound pretty flamin, but it sucks not having mom there to buy me ****. and give me the pills I need. This is the first time I have felt that being on my own sucks. lame.

Maxx-Damage
03-05-2007, 04:14 PM
This sucks so bad, my local paintball shop. Closed last thursday. And of course i learn today. Its the only dam place to fill C/A within 50miles. Heck i was even going to buy a new barrel for my gun, and fill up. Now i ahve to wait until the field opens and only then can i play PB. crapola. ANd hopefully the field is still open to in the spring.

fxdbi
03-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Well, I got to go play woodsball on the 24th, got shot in the leg and now have a blood clot again (re-occuring problem that I have for some reason) so I may be out of the game for a while again. This is really starting to tick me off.....as we are getting a group together to play regularly and possibly even starting a team.......aarrrggh!!

MadMan66
03-06-2007, 05:20 PM
some kid on ebay bought my item when i had 9 watchers 170+ views and 4 days left, and sends me a message saying he can't pay for it. :mad:

CareBear-Killer
03-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Well, I got to go play woodsball on the 24th, got shot in the leg and now have a blood clot again (re-occuring problem that I have for some reason) so I may be out of the game for a while again. This is really starting to tick me off.....as we are getting a group together to play regularly and possibly even starting a team.......aarrrggh!!

Similar situation... Broke my foot playing paintball in September... tried to avoid falling in to a wash while playing from rec-ball in the desert. Finally got the OK to begin physical activity again. When I went out my friends were looking at peicing together another 3 people for a 7man team.

Now that I can play, they're too freakin' lazy to go out and play. The 2 times I planned on going to an established field by myself I couldn't because my foot was sore and swollen. The other bad thing is that the speedball field that's nearby is closed until the end of March for remodeling and major changes, so the next closest field is about an hour away, maybe more.

Good luck on the recovery. One of these days I hope we both make it back on to a field for competitive action.

DFSniper
03-10-2007, 12:12 AM
This ****ing Pisses Me Off!!!! I Had A Really Long Post, Quotes, Proper Capitalization And Punctuation, No Flaming, And Then It Wouldnt Submit It And I Lost It All. It Seriously Makes Me Wanna Cry...

**** this, im gonna go play some cs:source...

Backmanshooter
03-10-2007, 04:57 AM
People Who Type Like This Piss Me Off...I Guess They Start A New Sentence Every Other Word.

DFSniper
03-11-2007, 12:07 AM
its what happens when you try to type in all caps ...

marvin-martian
03-11-2007, 07:47 AM
ya, it wont let you go in all caps, and just capitalizes every word instead.

newkid
03-11-2007, 08:00 AM
I hate when people type useless posts, especially when there acting like ass-wipes and try to cause problems

Moe
03-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Don't do X and then expect to sleep. I've been up for so damn long right now. Also, if you take X for the first time, make sure to only have 2-3 pills around you. I can totally see why people become addicted to this ****. It's always there so you keep taking it. It is such a chill feeling, but you have to keep it to a minimal. The drop off is pretty damn hard also. We're going camping today. Someone wake me up.

TheRedBarron
03-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Moe... wtf.

Hoppy11
03-15-2007, 02:40 PM
I sure as hell hope you didn't drown yourself because you think you were dehydrated. But I guess its your own dumb fault if you did.

I hate Polaris sleds. I don't like things that sound like chain saws.

Moe
03-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Camping in the desert is hot as balls and kind of sucks.

<3 hoppy. Thanks for the advice. I will try not to drown myself because I think I am dehydrated.....I think it would be anyones own dumb fault if they did something like that.

xsgmike66x
03-16-2007, 03:44 PM
its was 60 degress yesterday, now its snowing and iceing. WTF

Team Ramrod
03-16-2007, 03:46 PM
Don't do X and then expect to sleep. I've been up for so damn long right now. Also, if you take X for the first time, make sure to only have 2-3 pills around you. I can totally see why people become addicted to this ****. It's always there so you keep taking it. It is such a chill feeling, but you have to keep it to a minimal. The drop off is pretty damn hard also. We're going camping today. Someone wake me up.

-1 respect. :confused:

Moe
03-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Moe... wtf.
It was free. I would never buy the nasty ****.

-1 respect. :confused:
Yeah I don't really know why I even posted that. -1 e-respect to myself also.

I need a flame...I feel like crap and wish I was still in california. Illinois makes me sick! On the plane ride home my right ear got all messed up, and the pain crept to the back on my throat. And I felt like I was going to vomit on the plane. Then it landed and I couldn't hear ****. And now I wake up today and my throat hurts like something fierce. All I can blame it on is being back in Illinois, hah.

Backmanshooter
03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
I hate people who say they'll do something but then never do it. Just say no. Its not really that hard.

TheRedBarron
03-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey guys this is flame therapy, that means not flaming of other members, let him make his own choices, his own mistakes, he came here to get it out that he ****ed up. You are not his mother. Let him be.

ross * pilot
03-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I have to do homework right now. 5 page essay due tomorrow, im on the 2nd page. 10 pm... sigh.

HelpDeskHustler
03-17-2007, 05:33 PM
people who cant spell "tasty" right making millions of dollars "singing"

Moe
03-19-2007, 01:30 AM
This post has no significance, and should probably be ingnored because I am intoxicated. My life is retarded. I have no motivation. Multiple people told me today that I was pretty much a failure. I have gotten good grades in college. No D's, no F's. None of that bull****. But yet, because of decisions I make for myself I am a **** up. That almost makes sense...I wish some people could be more open minded and realize that some people just want to experience things. I am not a druggy. I am not an alcoholic. I drink occasionally. I smoke pot occasionally, i dabbily in other drugs recrationally, but in no way does any of the above activies control my life. If I was told to, I could stop any of them without feeling any withdrawl, come down, anything. Some people are abosultely ridiculous, and they are driving me crazy. It is funny how the people who are trying to 'help' me are just pushing me farther away. I don't have any problems. I know this is cliche, and what most people say when they are addicted to ****, but I drink like 2-3 times a month, and smoke about the same amount. It is ****ed up. I shouldn't be drunk right now, but these certain people trying to 'help' me have driven me to. They annoy me so hard. And now I am going to miss class tomorrow because I am going to sleep through it. gaa. I dislike people at the moment hardcore. I wish I could live up to everyones expectations, but ****ing ****...welcome to the world, I can't. I am not going to get straight A's through college and be the perfect student involved in numorous clubs, and have just enough time every night to get my homework done. I think this is the longest flame i have written, but ****. I am tired of this crap. I don't smoke cigarettes, and I smoked 6 tonight because I felt so stressed out because of others. This world would be so much better if everyone just chilled the **** out, and worried about their own ****. And I know i posted about doing X a few days ago, and im sure many are going to think that I am just some drugged up dude who is going to end up in the gutter. But that is not me. I tried something, I still do not see the big deal. I have no regrets. I tried, I learned, and I left. I honestly don't think i would have very many friends if I was open about what I have done in the past. But again, what are friends. I have yet to find someone who I am truley comfotable with, other than my exgirlfriend....But, like the title says. Ex girlfriend. That bridge has been burned. Man. Man man man. I truely think that sleep is the only thing that will help me at the moment. Goodnight.

This is probably the most ridiculous flame ever. **** it, I am going ***er for the next month. Starting right now, I am done. Until April 19th, I am done. I am sick of everyone.

edit: lol at ***er being edited. haha.

shunut
03-19-2007, 06:44 AM
I know you said ignore your flame but I just wanted to make a quick comment or two. First I think its a good idea to go not drink or smoke pot for a while. As for the fact that you think people think you're a druggy or have call you a druggy, I think thats BS. Almost everyone has tried something in their life. Most of them do it once and that it and never try it again, I don't think it makes you a druggy. Even with all my health problems I've tried some stuff and after doing it once, never did it again, that doesn't make me a druggy. Keep your head up, people seem to be more and more judgment these days but I find that the easiest way to deal with these people is ignore them. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS PERFECT, nobody. As long as you try to do your best in life and try not to judge others, you have nothing to worry about.

Now for the reason I came here....

I hate contractors. Especially those who say they are going to be done on a certain date and now, 2 weeks later they are still working. Its especially irritating when they only worked 1 day last week.

DFSniper
03-19-2007, 07:12 AM
:applause: S-O-B-E-R! and you know that if you need us (for anything), theres a whole forum.

wow, it seems like everytime i try to complain someone always has bigger problems than me. i cant even remember what i was gonna flame about...

STRIKEFIRST
03-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm tired of this frickin cold! Got from a CONTRACTOR (Shunut thats for you) at one of our job meetings....ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

Ace24
03-19-2007, 01:42 PM
I sneesed this morning when I was about to get up and lied back down... then heard a dripping noise on my pillow, so I sat up and looked at what had dripped on my pillow and blood just started POURing out of my nose. I covered my face and ran to the bathroom where I let it drain out into my sink. about 1/3 of the sink was covered in blood. :(

That and my leg has been cramped/something for the past 3 days. I can't put much pressure on it or it colapses and is very painful. I've been hobbling around with a cane today, trying to get it to go away and nothings working. I also don't believe in pain medication (Mainly because I have one of those things where medicine has hardly or no effect on me.) so it's been a pain in my ass... litterally... the right side.

I'm falling apart I tell ya. :(

Maxx-Damage
03-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Poor ace, and more, and shunut.

For my reasoning, i pissed cause i spilt black paint on my shirt and pants when i was tryin to paint a new body for my RC Nitro truck. ERR

Warnichek
03-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Pissed cause I had to delete WoW off of my work computer before I got fired!!! now I will never be as big of a geek as everybody else.

marvin-martian
03-19-2007, 02:03 PM
id be more worried about the fact that you got fired.

HelpDeskHustler
03-19-2007, 02:28 PM
id be more worried about the fact that you got fired.
it sounds like he was just warned, but yea, if you get fired over WoW, you need to get help.

marvin-martian
03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
oh, read it wrong. sorry.

big_daddy_d
03-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Ambien had me sleepwalking and talking the other night, and the family pet made a break for it last night, no site of him since, and my 5 year old is crushed. Oh did I mention I love Mondays?

Ares
03-19-2007, 06:39 PM
nothing makes sense to me anymore

TheRedBarron
03-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Ares bro, if you need someone to talk to catch me on AIM.

bigred76
03-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Augh, ****ing colds suck ****ing ass. Won't leave me be, so I couldn't even talk to some business execs when I went on a job shadow... ****ing pisses me off when I have to shirk my duties as forman for my Carpentry class because you can't ****ing hear me!

DFSniper
03-20-2007, 06:49 AM
Pissed cause I had to delete WoW off of my work computer before I got fired!!! now I will never be as big of a geek as everybody else.
wow for WoW. i actually need to play less... but my stuff gets shipped out in less than a month so that should help me get over it. at a Model UN conference we went to, they had Guild Wars on one of the pcs in the school's library.

i need to look into colleges more, send out graduation announcements, get off the computer more, play more guitar, learn to skate again/get better, all kinds of stuff but im too lazy. i swear, laziness will be the death of me someday

leed
03-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Pft. WoW is lame-sauce.

This isn't so much a flame as it is my being uber-lost and confused on life.

No, I'm not emo. I just don't know what the hell I'm doing.

So I think it all started a while back when me and my ex-girlfriend broke up, a number of times. Some of you know who I'm talking about, some of you don't. In any case, the relationship with her was going on for 3-4 years, and she had been causing me a crap load of havoc, and I just couldn't put up with it any longer.
After breaking up with her for the final last time, as well as breaking communications with her, she finally backed off. I have a chance to recover from my stress and repair my social life with my old friends. Of course, there are the majority of friends that I can/will never be tight friends with anymore, just because thats how things run, and theres nothing I can do about it, but I made some new ones yadda yadda.
So life goes by smoothly for me, with the exception of home life, which has always been a pain in my arse, and school work, which has been getting better all year (:up:).
So now, with my renewed buddies, I enter in living drama-hell. Where one person finds some strong grudge against another, who used to be their good-best friend. I don't know what happened, but ever since Male Friend 1 like Female Friend 1, stuff went wrong. Female friend 2 liked Male Friend 1, but there was no return. In time, for some reason, Female friend 1 and Female friend 2 end up having some sort of war between the two, and me and my other friends are shoved in the middle. Much the same, Female friend 1 leads on Male friend 1, confusing him, and causing him much stress.
Yet, some how, Female friend 1 comes out on top. In every and all situations. I used to be good friends with this Female friend 1, but according to some people, I am "too immature." Of course, the validity of this statement is 'not so much' (in the words of Borat). But in any case, Some how Female Friend 1 ends up rejoining and refurnishing friendships with both Female friend 2 and Male friend 1. Male friend 1, in fact, has a new girlfriend at this stage, and has vowed to never again relate himself with Female friend 1 (which is a compulsive lie). Actually, during this, Female friend 2 (apparently) creates this liking for me, as to why, I have no clue. Of course, me being hesitant about doing anything deep with anyone close in school, I worry about this situation. In fact, I'm fine with it, but what annoyed me was that Female friend 1 intervenes within the decision making process of Female friend 2, for what reason I don't know why.
In any case, during all this, a very close and dear friend (or at least Female friend 3 found it so), Female Friend 3 and Female friend 2 seem to be having troubles of some sort in their friendship-ness. From what I have been told FF3 was not so nice to FF2 at times, yet she says otherwise. In any case, having spoken with FF3 recently, she misses FF2 as a friend, and FF2 says that shes a total betch and doesn't think she's telling the truth. Unfortunately, I can't quite yet expert the technique of reading minds, so I can't tell if she is or not.
To continue on with the situation, FF2 and I ended up going to 2 school dances together, and by this time, I feel extraordinarily bad about it, because I felt like I was leading her on. I actually spoke to FF3 and FF4 and MF1 and MF2 about the situation. As weird as it is, FF3 seemed to have the least lackadaisical response to the situation as it was, and was the most supportive towards FF2, and wanted to 'help the situation' more than most.
Well, as time goes by, actually, one day (this Monday) FF2 has been particularly unusual when she is around, in where she doesn't talk, and will throw down what I say in my face. Well, later that day (Tuesday I think) she blurted out in front of a bunch of people "why won't he ask me to prom?" In which case MF1 took the chance to talk to me about it. Blahdy blahdy blah. And so, I seized the opportunity to speak with FF2 about the sticky situation, letting her know why I didn't want to ask her to prom. And as I was told to expect, she said she didn't like me, she just wanted to go as friends. Well, the day I talked to her, was the same day FF5 (who is friends with FF2)'s boyfriend (MF3) actually asked FF2 to prom, before he broke up with FF5. In turn, I am forced to wonder why the hell would FF2 do that, I never saw her as that desperate. And so I bring you to just a few moments ago, where MF1 told me about this.

I also feel as if I have lost the "connection" between good friends this year, and I miss it. I feel like I've lost an arm and a leg, and it's screwing me up, I have a big project that was due today, which I couldn't get done, and still can not get done as of now because I can not concentrate. I don't know, sometimes I think I'm just a little to self-centered, and always have to be the best-friend I can be, which is why I think I'm being this way. Because there were times in the past, where I was an acquaintance with these people, but couldn't give less of a **** if these people left. However, through the course of the year, I had gotten to know these people well, to the point where I actually call them good friends that I can trust, and now I feel like all that is gone.

Iono what the hell is wrong with me. I feel as if I have nothing going for me right now, except paintball, and I have no knowledge if even that is going for me, I won't, until next weekend. I used to have skill and love for the sport I play, Lacrosse, and now, I play with the Varsity Team at my school, I have lost this skill, and have only this love for it. For being on the team, but I still feel like I am disappointing my team by not having those skills, and am holding them back. Much to say, my musical 'season' just ended, so I don't even have that going for me.

I am lost on what to do with life in general. Whether I should just sit-back and let **** roll down hill, or if I should try to fix what has gone wrong.

Ace24
03-29-2007, 08:06 PM
I give Leed the official "Longest Post in the OFT Thread" award.