PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

bamf-hacker
08-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I started feeling sick today.... I am pissed because it is supposed to be an awesome weekend.... It better go away while I am asleep.

Paintball0308
08-11-2006, 08:01 PM
my wireless adapter keeps messing up and school starts in 2 days so that sucks alot.

UKwithPride
08-11-2006, 09:33 PM
pictarz!!!
It's already healed 3/4;s of the way.

marvin-martian
08-11-2006, 09:33 PM
thats no fun

TheRedBarron
08-11-2006, 10:15 PM
I hate V2.033003504860-0543.33

I hate....

CFL, DM's, people who think they know everything but in reality know very little, cats, barking dogs, working with the public, crappy anno jobs, over hyped markers, Ipod vid V. 1.01, HP's, gas prices, cab fares, terrorists who think sneaking a Pepsi can of explosives into the USA is going to make us back down, Altec Lansing, AMD, people who think they are better than me (we all know you aren't so don't try), people who don't buy from D online but from AV instead, Kodak, Musicmatch jukebox, slow hotel intrawebz, marvs intarwebz, the KKK, EMOs, people who think they are EMO but really aren't, EMOs families for letting them be EMO, bic ballpoint pens, cheap watches, rainy weekends, annoying kids, people with long grass against their house because they are too lazy to weedwack, dirt drives, ford cars, Chevy pickups, houseflies, nerves, the ND shocker....

To be Cont...

durrell
08-11-2006, 10:21 PM
I hate...people who don't buy from D online but from AV instead

I concur, to the 39573953957395730957ty3hdfhsdfnvb3857395th power. :thumbup:

marvin-martian
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
marvs intarwebz
BLASHPEMY!!!
so i dont get capslock owned

UKwithPride
08-11-2006, 10:23 PM
I hate V2.033003504860-0543.33

I hate....

EMOs,.............

To be Cont...
It isn't my fault! I can't believe you hate me! :(

:dodgy:

TheRedBarron
08-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Someone has to you wouldnt be happy if we didnt...

Mlb06
08-12-2006, 07:35 AM
I hate traffic ..... a 1 hour trip turned into a 2 1/2 hour trip and my psp ran out of batterys 30 mins into it!

Paintball0308
08-12-2006, 01:02 PM
my package came today while I was getting a haircut and my sister didnt answer the door. I call the post office and they say to come at 2-3 p.m. to pick it up. My mom takes me to pick it up and they say i have to pick it up on monday. so I wasted 45 minutes of my life and monney cause usps is too gay to leave packages at my front door.

DFSniper
08-14-2006, 02:20 PM
carpal tunnel sucks. if it keeps happening, that means no more computer games (especially 12 hr LAN parties), and no guitar... i might as well amputate my left arm...

vikingshadow
08-14-2006, 05:22 PM
To borrow from TheRedBarron: Flame thread version 1.256472849865892, Viking-style!

I'm really sick of little old ladies who order a complete meal in the Sonic drive-through lane when there are 40 cars behind her that only want a drink, dogs that bark constantly at the air, bicycle tires that go flat all the time, painting the house, changing the oil in the car, Halo pains-in-the-aspirins that think their God-given right is to annoy the crap out of everyone, women who think a man is only there to fix things, women who gripe because men don't fix things, women who talk about men with other men in the room then get mad when we talk about women, smelly trash, bottled water, filling your tank with gas because it's supposed to rise in price only to have it drop 10 cents in a week, no good shows on television, not having a movie theater, crappy video rentals that the DVD player won't play, neighborhood kids that talk back to adults like we care to even hear from them, low test scores, zits inside my nostril, losing hair on my head and getting it on my back and in my ears, eye infections, lesson plans, not being remembered and milk that costs 3.00 a gallon....

Modded-Like-Hell
08-14-2006, 05:32 PM
i was at the chinese food place eating. some guy walks in and orders. he was there for a few mintues and gets up to get some sauce. the chinese lady gives him the wrong sauce and he said to her, "i told you already, i dont want that crap you gave me i want the other one." i got really mad and almost got up to beat the **** out of him but a cop walks in right at the moment. that guy got luck or else i would have had him eat a whole chicken bone before my fist. you dont talk to people like that especialy someone serving your food.

WhatThaSmurf
08-14-2006, 06:57 PM
So I've got this best friend that I've known since we were like 5, and I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with his girlfriend...

DFSniper
08-15-2006, 02:29 AM
wow, that sucks... i kinda know how that feels. lemme guess, he and she dont know you like her, right? just hope he doesnt start telling you about his sex life...

splaturout
08-15-2006, 05:22 AM
You know what really sucks is when you wake up thinking it is a weekend day and you realize that it is a week day!!!!!!!!

DFSniper
08-15-2006, 06:44 AM
it sucks when your biological clock is out of whack because youve been staying up late and waking up at 3 or 5 in the afternoon!

marvin-martian
08-15-2006, 07:23 AM
3 or 5 is a little extremem there...

durrell
08-15-2006, 07:26 AM

lol Yeah even when I stay up all night I only sleep until 1 at the latest..

bamf-hacker
08-15-2006, 07:37 AM
I started feeling sick today.... I am pissed because it is supposed to be an awesome weekend.... It better go away while I am asleep.

It did not go away and I have a full fledged cold!!! It sucks.

I hate colds and I never had them until I had kids. Now I get what ever the little tike's at daycare get. You know those kids, with the snot arm wipe :) Then they go and touch each other and the sickness spread like wild fire...

ARRRGGGGHHHH I HATE COLDS!!!

splaturout
08-15-2006, 07:41 AM
It did not go away and I have a full fledged cold!!! It sucks.

I hate colds and I never had them until I had kids. Now I get what ever the little tike's at daycare get. You know those kids, with the snot arm wipe :) Then they go and touch each other and the sickness spread like wild fire...

ARRRGGGGHHHH I HATE COLDS!!!

And that is why my child is NOT in daycare!!!!

marvin-martian
08-15-2006, 07:47 AM
todays my birthday and im all congested

DFSniper
08-15-2006, 08:15 AM

you dont understand, my friend and i were up til 10:30 AM playing Unreal Tournament 2004 with 14 bots on an unwinnable map. i know it was unwinnable because we left the computers on when we finally gave up and when he woke around 4 he checked and the game was still going on (imagine battlefield 1942 without a max number of respawns!)

claustrophobia9
08-15-2006, 05:01 PM
being forced to do something that was made worse because someone less competent than myself was told to do it the first time

marvin-martian
08-15-2006, 09:56 PM
i want to grow a beard, but i cant grow hair on my jawline. its super gay...

edit - i took a pic for you guys http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8193/920125fv6.jpg

bamf-hacker
08-16-2006, 04:17 AM
i want to grow a beard, but i cant grow hair on my jawline. its super gay...

edit - i took a pic for you guys http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8193/920125fv6.jpg

Try again on your 18th Birthday :) J/K

I have a similar issue, I have 2 spots next to my chin, right outside of my Goat that wont grow either... I can grow a beard but I need to let get long to cover over those spots. :)

No Pics I'll spare you all the misery.

marvin-martian
08-16-2006, 10:09 PM
girls should not feel this way, and it makes me sad to see that they do.

Davidth3Great: and i like her enough to respect her opinions and to not try and make her change
maarmalade skies: which is amazing
Davidth3Great: i feel that that shouldnt be amazing, but the way things should be with everyone
maarmalade skies: i dont get it?
Davidth3Great: respecting her shouldnt be amazing, because all guys should be that way
maarmalade skies: true. i like how you think.
Davidth3Great: it should be an expectation, not a bonus
maarmalade skies: aww, you're so nice

what are boys doing wrong as a gender to convince girls that when a boy likes them, they arent respected at all? its almost sickening.

DFSniper
08-17-2006, 05:46 AM
marv, i cant grow any dark hair above my chin... its pissing me off!

girls should not feel this way, and it makes me sad to see that they do.

Davidth3Great: and i like her enough to respect her opinions and to not try and make her change
maarmalade skies: which is amazing
Davidth3Great: i feel that that shouldnt be amazing, but the way things should be with everyone
maarmalade skies: i dont get it?
Davidth3Great: respecting her shouldnt be amazing, because all guys should be that way
maarmalade skies: true. i like how you think.
Davidth3Great: it should be an expectation, not a bonus
maarmalade skies: aww, you're so nice

what are boys doing wrong as a gender to convince girls that when a boy likes them, they arent respected at all? its almost sickening.

thats just ****ed, but thats how most people are these days

durrell
08-17-2006, 02:56 PM
I HATE LIL WAYNE!!!!!$*%&#(*$

All the white people like worship him and he's not even all that great..GOD I'm sick of my friends listening to him ALL THE TIME.

shunut
08-17-2006, 03:05 PM
I HATE LIL WAYNE!!!!!$*%&#(*$

All the white people like worship him and he's not even all that great..GOD I'm sick of my friends listening to him ALL THE TIME.

Not all white people, Lil Wayne is awful. Most of the time when he is rapping he is saying "Yeeaaauh" more than he raps because he doesn't have anything else to say.

TheRedBarron
08-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Not all white people, Lil Wayne is awful. Most of the time when he is rapping he is saying "Yeeaaauh" more than he raps because he doesn't have anything else to say.
must I explain the difference between lil wayne and lil jon?

shunut
08-17-2006, 03:22 PM
No, I know the difference but if you listen to Lil Wayne wrap he says "yeah" a lot to fill gaps.

vikingshadow
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
must I explain the difference between lil wayne and lil jon?

Um, yeah! I never heard of either one of these guys....

not into rap stuff though, so never mind!

marvin-martian
08-17-2006, 05:53 PM
youve never heard of lil jon!?

Paintball0308
08-17-2006, 06:01 PM
some lil wayne songs are bad but listen to his freestyles. Its not about how catchy it sounds. listen to the lyrics. I hate people that say they like rap and dont even understand what the song is about.

pbfreak3221
08-17-2006, 06:02 PM
well my opinion is rap just pretty much blows with a few exceptions

marvin-martian
08-18-2006, 11:22 AM
i was watching the What Not to Wear marathon today, and my stepmom came home and changed it to her crappy soaps.

UKwithPride
08-18-2006, 11:26 AM
i was watching the What Not to Wear marathon today, and my stepmom came home and changed it to her crappy soaps.
Man, I hate it when that happens. :dodgy:

Pantothenic
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
i hat ppl who dont think snipors are importnt

Mlb06
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
um.....no comment and im mad bc i left my bike at this kids house and its my dads and its so light that he threw it agaisnt the wall and rode it into the wall and stuff and now the wheels bent and he wont pay for it........but ill make him..... and now i have to ride my skateboard everywhere

Berserker
08-18-2006, 04:45 PM
i hate ppl woh dont think SNIPERES are importnt to. with out sniperes they loose all the time

Paradox313
08-18-2006, 04:46 PM
i hate people who cant take the extra 5 seconds out of their day to spell every word, clearly and correctly.

along with nazi's

Victa_Balla
08-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Remote file too large...My avatar should be able to be what ever i wish it to be. Not this too large crap

Sandman_Bravo
08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I hate ****ing trolls who think they are snipOrs!

newkid
08-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Hi im new here blah blah blah blah blah blah,ok ok ok we dont care if your new, Grrrr I HATE THOSE THREADS WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pbfreak3221
08-19-2006, 05:30 AM
Okay at this current moment in time I'm incredibly pissed at my parents. So for some gay reason for staying out to late past curfew and I wasn't even caugh(2 am) I'm grouned and on my freakin birthday:headbrick::cussing::flame:

TheRedBarron
08-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi im new here blah blah blah blah blah blah,ok ok ok we dont care if your new, Grrrr I HATE THOSE THREADS WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So instead of making a thread you made it your name so we would all know all the time that you are new here? :p

marvin-martian
08-19-2006, 12:36 PM
i just got my schedule today (i start on the 5th) and its all messed up. i cant call them because our server guy sucks and the site has been down all summer. so now i have to wait for monday to go up there and talk to them about it.

Paradox313
08-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Okay at this current moment in time I'm incredibly pissed at my parents. So for some gay reason for staying out to late past curfew and I wasn't even caugh(2 am) I'm grouned and on my freakin birthday:headbrick::cussing::flame:

you say it likes its a bad thing.
i never celebrate my birthday
its just the same as anyday, only im one year older
i realized this 4 years ago when i too was grounded. but i didnt have a party ( i was 10 going on 11), so i was kinda pissed, but then i have never had a party and it hasnt affected me

although i still get presents

Team Ramrod
08-19-2006, 05:40 PM
I think im in love with my girlfriend but i know because of my age (17) and knowledge about this **** that im most likely going to lose her, and that is kinda depressing me right now. I know things between us are good right now but university is on the horizon wich will cause issues and all the other **** that comes with being a teenager it just sucks. I know im mature for my age as I seem to realize this over my peers but it just sucks you know, to be able to love someone but in the end know that because of the way **** works out chances are that it wont last.

marvin-martian
08-19-2006, 06:34 PM
I think im in love with my girlfriend but i know because of my age (17) and knowledge about this **** that im most likely going to lose her, and that is kinda depressing me right now. I know things between us are good right now but university is on the horizon wich will cause issues and all the other **** that comes with being a teenager it just sucks. I know im mature for my age as I seem to realize this over my peers but it just sucks you know, to be able to love someone but in the end know that because of the way **** works out chances are that it wont last.
just make the most of what you have now, and youll feel better about it later on

marvin-martian
08-22-2006, 10:31 AM
my school cant get a schedule right and they refuse to change it. wtf.

vikingshadow
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM
I can't stop feeling lazy....too much time off this summer! Trying to get kids motivated when I'm not motivated is a bummer....

durrell
08-22-2006, 12:23 PM

You can't have a relationship like that..it's either all or nothing..I know numerous people who have married their high school sweethearts. It would be stupid to mess something up like it sounds you have for fear fo committing..

splaturout
08-22-2006, 12:28 PM
You can't have a relationship like that..it's either all or nothing..I know numerous people who have married their high school sweethearts. It would be stupid to mess something up like it sounds you have for fear fo committing..

Don't do it MAN!! You are only in HS and there is a HUGE world out there. Right now it only seems that this is the LOVE of your life but I know you will enjoy college WITHOUT the HS gf. I thought the same way you did in HS. Then I got to college and married the love of my life and it is much better than my HS girl.

If this girl is the one you are going to marry then college will be nothing. You are about to step into the best days of your young adult life and don't screw it up because you think that your world is already set!

Just my $.02 so take it as advise not FACT!!

WhatThaSmurf
08-22-2006, 05:22 PM
So my last major problem is over. Literally. My dishonest best friend and his girlfriend. Over. Not for anything bad happening, he just wanted to be friends. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm in love with her. That just means she's single. But for some reason I don't think now would be the best time to ask her out. I hate drama.

durrell
08-22-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm not telling you to go off and marry the girl. Just saying, don't give up a good thing because you're scared.

UKwithPride
08-23-2006, 11:43 PM
History, it's in the past, why study it?

And don't even get me started on .pdf files, I hate those damn things....

DFSniper
08-24-2006, 09:57 AM
lol, i got one for math: it took em thousands of years to come up with all this stuff, and we're expected to learn it all in 12...

Hossy
08-24-2006, 08:31 PM
so theres this girl.....

..and shes pissing me off, and shes soooo wierd but if i say anything mean her mom will tell my mom, cause they grew up together...

DFSniper
08-26-2006, 09:52 AM
lol, just tell her she's wierd.

school starts monday so im gettin my mp3 player ready today...

Hossy
08-26-2006, 10:41 AM
i know school starts monday, and i have to finish summer reading!

i dontwanna do it

splaturout
08-26-2006, 10:41 AM
what did you have to read?

bigred76
08-26-2006, 10:42 AM
School starts Tuesday. 'Nuff said.

Hossy
08-26-2006, 10:42 AM
I had to read a book on Thomas Paine

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr - had a teacher go off on me yesterday for no reason whatsoever other than she's a burned out, needs to retire, out of shape, thinking her way is the best way and it ain't working for her anymore hag!

She's sort of set apart from everyone except two teachers because she can't get along with anyone. I was told to be on her team because I'm the only one that can get along with her and her coven (bunch of old hags that think everyone's out to get them!) Her group got mad at me because I got the Masonic Teacher of the Year LAST YEAR and they still are treating me like crap. They've got a combined 50-70 years between them in education and have never won a thing, and they literally got mad at me for getting an Instructional Excellence award my first year, got worse when I won Wal-Mart Teacher of the Year, then the Masonic thing......

She's been mad because parents request that their kids get sent to my class, and teachers request trouble makers be sent to hers. The kids all say they like my class, and that she's evil and grumpy, and she can't handle it. What's more, she's got her two friends to help her - oh, by the way, she's a PREACHER'S wife!

Well, yesterday, she was mad because I'm on the tech team and get the new equipment first to learn it so that when they get it and call me every 15 minutes to fix something they should know already on their own, I can actually fix their screw ups! Then she went off and told me that I'm part of the "group" that gets everything (BS) and that I "brown nose" because I don't want to get in trouble - I let her have it after that. I can take anything most usually, but I DO NOT BROWNNOSE EVER!!! I told her that I get along with everyone, including her, and that means I'm friendly, not brown nosing. I also told her that when I agree with someone else and not her, tough **** because she's the one with her nose up old man time's ass and can't keep up with the times....

What's more, she did this in the hall between classes in front of our whole team of students! (What I said was later, after the students left the halls.) I was so mad, I could have walked out just then - needless to say, if her computer goes down again this year (like it always does) or if she needs anything from me, I'm going to just have to say no because I'm eating a cookie and don't want to brown-nose....

By the way, I'm requesting (AGAIN) to be taken off her team because 5 years is WAAAYYY to long for this and I might have to find another teaching position somewhere else....

Again - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

TheRedBarron
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Vike do you need a hug?

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 10:53 AM
**shudders** She did that to me and it's bring back bad memories....ewwwww...

Nah, she came up to me later and "apologized" and said she just likes harassing me. I think one of her buds said she was a little harsh with me. That and it was VERY apparant I was pissed ALL day! Even my students behaved for a change!

TheRedBarron
08-26-2006, 10:58 AM
So your kids behaved? Go to school pissed more often, Monday I am going to do you a favor and steal/sell your shocker so your kids will behave again. :p

<3

bigred76
08-26-2006, 11:01 AM
I think if you stole his Shocker he wouldn't be at school; he'd be on his way to Maine with a rifle. :p

Sounds familiar, Vike. Always seems that there's a younger, hip teacher that gets messed with by the older teachers because they think they're better just because they've been there longer. Just ignore her if it comes down to it.

TheRedBarron
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Wait... so Vike is younger than someone? Shens :p. ok Im done, Im glad Vike is a good sport.

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 11:24 AM
LOL - she's only about 56-57...but I bet you'd think by the way she acted she's 87! I'm not a good sport - I have you in my rifle sights right about...........now! LOL!

This is the feeling sorry for myself portion of the program:

I'm pretty much alone in my building - I'm the only male (even the custodians are female), the only technologically-aware person in the building, I'm not in the "Barbie" group (though they're the ones I'd call friends - if I was single, whew! You should see this group - silicone and makeup and long hair, wowee!) nor the "old hag group," I'm definitely the ONLY paintballer in the entire school system here (or rather, ex-paintballer) - so I pretty much stay in my room or running back and forth helping people. I'm not on the outs with anyone other than "the old hags" but it gets tiring when no one includes me or pays any attention to me unless they want something. This has been going on for 5 years, including being treated that way by newer people because they drift to one group or the other...

Let me warn people who might be thinking of going into education as a teacher - the politics between TEACHERS is much worse than the politics between administration and teachers. I have no problems with any of my principals or superintendents or the board....it's the teachers that get all catty...it's the greatest job in the world, but be prepared!

I keep telling myself that I'm there for the kids, not the teachers, but as anyone with a job out there can tell you, it's a lot easier to get through it when there's someone that's behind you at work - not like a wife or anything, just friends.

Ok, I'm finished - just needed to get it off my chest...:rolleyes:

TheRedBarron
08-26-2006, 11:31 AM
*turns off the lights and closes eyes* Im black and cannot be seen in the dark. Goodluck with the shooting thing bud :p

vwjimmy
08-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, you have alot of friends behind you here. Make those students that you know get it and benifit from what YOU are doing be your reward. Know that there are more of them, long gone from your classroom, that will be forever grateful to YOU for what you gave them. They will always be behind you. Those old hags are jealous! Those Barbies wish they were your wife! There is politics everywhere and I know deep down you have to laugh at it all. They are intimidated by an obivously competent, well rounded and highly skilled PERSON...and teacher! Those kids need you! We do too and we are always here to lean on!

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Well, thanks guys! I surely do appreciate it - this is my 5th year teaching, and from what I've been reading and hearing, most teachers either quit or move on to higher things during this year....it's already been stressful enough in the first week! I'll persevere and make the most of what I have to give...

Barron - man, you ARE black and impossible to see at night! BUT, unfortunately for you, I recently acquired the ultra new, uber sonic, remote controlled, heat guided Shannamissle - it looks for Shanna and then for whoever it is sniffing around her, judges whether it can see that person, then judges whether or not you could be the correct target within .013569 % and then smells for SOC mod goo, relays the information to the secret cabinet in my room where the trigger is sampled 1 million times per second, shoots the information back to the Shannamissle, stops for chocolate chip cookies and milk, then BOOM!!! HEAD SHOT!

It even cleans the mess up so Shanna and the baby don't have to be traumatized later!

marvin-martian
08-26-2006, 01:47 PM
wow...that sounds like a pretty intense gun vike...

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 02:22 PM
That's just the little sister!

marvin-martian
08-26-2006, 02:23 PM
oh my!!

Paintball0308
08-26-2006, 03:14 PM
I had a teacher like those old ladies last year but it was a guy. No one liked him, even the administration and he acted like an ass. One day after a test there was an assignment and I wasnt doing it because it wasnt for a grade and it was too easy. I wasnt even talking. He kicked me out of class and when I came back to get my books and binder 30min later cause the bell rang he wouldnt give it to me. Then he said that he would charge me for assualt for trying to move him so I can get my stuff. The next day when I took my mom to have a conference he denied that he did anything. This shows that teachers can be major asswholes and when kids say that teachers hate them they arent always lying.

vikingshadow
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM
***EDIT - this sounded like I was jumping on you, but I wasn't. I just don't like the stereotype students throw on teachers. For every bad teacher a school has, there are always 4-5 in the general vicinity that are working hard to make it better for the student....***

***Edit again - oh crap! I wrote another book - sorry!**

This shows that teachers can be major asswholes and when kids say that teachers hate them they arent always lying.

You know, that's true - it's a fact. Teachers are human after all, and subject to the same emotions and feelings students are. But don't forget, students can be major *******s as well. In fact, more times than not, the student IS lying. I'm not defending that teacher, nor the ones that got after me yesterday - I just don't like the generalizations that most students put on us teachers. By the way, we teachers don't always like the students we teach - and we don't have to. It just helps if we do! ;)

It's when students try to make teachers into something NOT human and incapable of having feelings the trouble starts. The teacher can never live up to the students expectations, while the student is FORCING this perception upon the teacher. I try very hard to understand that students are going through a new set of feelings and emotions, but I also try to make them understand that EVERYONE has been through what they're going through and that being a **** isn't going to make things better for them. Students should try and understand the teacher's side as well - there are ALWAYS two sides to every story. How do you know his wife didn't cheat on him, or his dog died, or maybe he got his ass reamed by his boss that day (because he's a jerk like you said?)

One day after a test there was an assignment and I wasnt doing it because it wasnt for a grade and it was too easy.

As far as I'm concerned, if I had made the assignment and you weren't doing it, even after being told to, I probably would have punished you as well. Not go so far as keep your stuff from you, of course, but because you were disrespectful and on a powertrip (yup, I said it! When a student decides not to work even even when it's a crap assignment, that's the student saying, "You can't make me," and it's a total power trip struggle.)

When you decided YOU didn't have to do the assignment because it was "too easy" and "not for a grade", you were the one being the jerk, I don't care if you were talking or not. Students have to understand that they aren't the ones in control of the classroom, the teacher is - no matter how much of a **** he is. You don't have to like it, you just have to do it. Period. Trust me, you'll have bosses your whole life just like that and the sooner you learn to deal with them, the better. I tell my students to always assume everything is for a grade, even if it's not because I can be **** enough to go ahead and give it a grade just because you didn't do it - I've been known to do it, actually!

Oh, flame therapy! Um, I hate going to the gym and walking/running for almost a full month and gaining 5 pounds, and getting a bigger belly!

timmyshoota
08-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh, flame therapy! Um, I hate going to the gym and walking/running for almost a full month and gaining 5 pounds, and getting a bigger belly!
I'm quite sure you didn't need to throw that in there, the rest of your monologue did the trick. ;)

But I need to...um...I hate broken drivers door handles. Its a pain to get my car door open.

durrell
08-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Vike my mom used to teach 7th grade and she quit because of the politics too. The teachers are just as bad (if not worse) than the students when it comes to gossip and fighting. This year she started a job at a community college and she loves it..

TheRedBarron
08-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Vike get out of my closet.

vwjimmy
08-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Red, you should have never built him that library bedroom!!!!! ;)

Theheroguy
08-26-2006, 07:21 PM
The last two weeks of marching band sucked

let me start off with I play the trumpet and hate my section leader C**** as our leader but she's also oneof my friends. All weeks she pissed me of with slacking on the job so I finally snapped at her and she's mad at me and I have to fix that on monday.

Everyone agrees that our colorguards outfits are funny looking and in the hallway I hold back a laugh at this girl R***** wearing one.
She thinks I was checking her out cause my face got all giddy from holding In the laugh. I explain I was laughing at the costume she thinks I was making fun of her and she good friends with the captain A***** .
This ends with colorguard chasing me around the school but the stayed together instead of beings mart and splitting up.
After10 min Igive up and letthem catch me the chew me out and threaten me
The captain A***** and her friend R***** are still pissed.

names were censored to protect privacy

Paintball0308
08-26-2006, 09:52 PM
no but I did not tell him that he said to me "why arent you doing the work, you know what get out of my class." I didnt do anything to him ever and I'm not a bad student I get A's and B's and I never talk back to teachers so thats what i'm saying. I dont like teachers that are negative because they dont give the motivation to succeed. I understand what your saying and it makes perfect sense.

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 05:21 AM

Just making sure you don't go back in! Oh, um, wait - should I have not said that? :confused:

:D

pbfreak3221
08-27-2006, 08:30 AM
I just broke a hole in my wall...:mad:

splaturout
08-27-2006, 10:53 AM
you broke a hole? that is impressive.....get angry much?

pbfreak3221
08-27-2006, 11:19 AM
No it wasn't angry I had just got back from football, and my friend pushed me really hard just for fun and I smashed into and partially threw it

DFSniper
08-27-2006, 01:15 PM
lol.

two words: school tomorrow

the up side: senior year

TheRedBarron
08-27-2006, 02:17 PM
you broke a hole? that is impressive.....get angry much?
Breaking a hole is a rather impressive feat.

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Not as impressive as breaking wind....something I just did and am usually very good at!

You know, Chuck Norris doesn't break wind - he DESTROYS it.

marvin-martian
08-27-2006, 03:18 PM
tonight is the last episode of entourage, but i cant watch in until tomorrow.

Theheroguy
08-27-2006, 03:43 PM
no one cared about me?
:bawling:

Hossy
08-27-2006, 03:57 PM
the fact that ur on marching band and got chased by flag pole people, and u said u had a muscle removed in one of ur legs at birth, all that fact "theheroguy" sounds like some lies, but getting chased by the flag team is funny, showing ur scared of people who cant make any other team

sorry if thats offensive

edit: also the fact that u want attention and asked if anyone cared about you was kinda loser-ish

UKwithPride
08-27-2006, 04:38 PM
no one cared about me?
:bawling:
band is for nerds.

Sandman_Bravo
08-27-2006, 05:14 PM
this one time at band camp...

vikingshadow
08-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey, remember the trumpet trick in band camp on American Pie II - does that really happen? LOL - just playing heroguy! I read it, but it didn't sound like a flame so I thought you were just telling a story.

Easy on the name calling....

UKwithPride
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, remember the trumpet trick in band camp on American Pie II - does that really happen? LOL - just playing heroguy! I read it, but it didn't sound like a flame so I thought you were just telling a story.

Easy on the name calling....

lol, I added the dodgy to the end of it because I was in band from 5th grade all the way up until the end of my freshman year in highschool.

Sandman_Bravo
08-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Ah - alas, my wit isn't wasted on these wonderous forums collective consciousness.

bamf-hacker
08-27-2006, 07:12 PM
3 year olds......

Need I say more...

durrell
08-27-2006, 07:18 PM
I hate that IE7 is so nice but Microsoft was too effing stupid to include a "Copy Image Location" option like FF.....

TheRedBarron
08-27-2006, 07:20 PM
1 year olds... oh wait they are still cute

shubaadaadoomou
08-28-2006, 01:34 AM
i dont like mods that ban fer nuthin.

durrell
08-28-2006, 04:13 AM
I don't like trolls much..

DFSniper
08-28-2006, 08:49 AM
i hate school

marvin-martian
08-28-2006, 11:20 AM
i just got dan (uk) suspended from school. he made a myspace group about how he doesnt like this girl, and i joined it and made a new topic that read "(her name) is a whore and should die." that was a couple months ago, and apparently she told the administration and the police, which got him suspended...

Sac
08-28-2006, 12:00 PM
i hate waiting....

UKwithPride
08-28-2006, 01:53 PM
i just got dan (uk) suspended from school. he made a myspace group about how he doesnt like this girl, and i joined it and made a new topic that read "(her name) is a whore and should die." that was a couple months ago, and apparently she told the administration and the police, which got him suspended...
She's trying to say it's a hate crime... Nothing racist at ALL was said.

WhatThaSmurf
08-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Some mother ****er hit and run me on the way home today, and I then proceded to come home and make a boot sized hole in the wall of my room. I am so ****ing pissed off right now.

vikingshadow
08-28-2006, 04:31 PM
The teacher that reamed me Friday was trying to be super nice to me today....bunch of BS....

timmyshoota
08-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I bought a new lens saturday for my camera to shoot a tourney this weekend. Now my coach tells me he needs me to ref, and I can't just tell him no. Flush $300 down the drain.

Hossy
08-28-2006, 06:23 PM
first day of school was a joke

marvin-martian
08-28-2006, 06:24 PM
cant you use the lens for other things? why is it wasted if you cant use it this weekend?

durrell
08-28-2006, 06:43 PM
OH EM GEE I can't win this game for my class.

timmyshoota
08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
cant you use the lens for other things? why is it wasted if you cant use it this weekend?
Because I bought it to shoot paintball. That was its main purpose, or else I would of bought a different lens. I'll probably get stuck reffing the entire series now.

DFSniper
08-29-2006, 08:38 AM
first day of school was a joke
QFMFT!

today i found out that i wont be going to AP Calc anymore unless i take it online, and if i take it online, theres a good chance i'll fail the class because i cant learn straight from a book. and my physical fitness class has mostly 9th and 10th graders (and the routine is gonna be 2 days in the gym, 2 days in the classroom), so i'm gonna try and drop it to be a teachers aide for our senior class sponsor. its also the school's last year, so they want our graduation to go out with a bang (the principle is only here for his second year now) so i suggest we get Jay Leno as guest speaker...but i doubt that'll float or that he'd even do it. the worst part is that i have like nobody to hang out with, because my best friend only has to take one semester of english before he fulfills his graduation requirements so he only comes to school at lunch every other day and my only other close friend and i kinda drifted apart over the summer so i've hardly talked to her at all.

Sac
08-29-2006, 11:25 AM
teh boredz....

marvin-martian
08-29-2006, 11:32 AM
teh boredz....
same here. nothing to do and nobody to talk to... :(

bamf-hacker
08-29-2006, 11:44 AM
I hate applying global policies that cause users applications to stop working.... Then they yell at me because they cant check weather....

AARRGGGHHHHHH

Can you tell I am having a rough day!

Sac
08-29-2006, 11:47 AM
same here. nothing to do and nobody to talk to... :(
maybe they'd talk to you if you werent always making them gtfo your intarwebz.

marvin-martian
08-29-2006, 11:49 AM
maybe they'd talk to you if you werent always making them gtfo your intarwebz.
but i only say that to you guys

Ace24
08-29-2006, 01:25 PM
:flames marvin for having webbed feet:

marvin-martian
08-29-2006, 01:48 PM
...that was totally spydr
*edit* heres the thread: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4728&highlight=toes

splaturout
08-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I really dislike it when my clients ask for my professional opinion and then do the exact opposite thing and wonder why it didn't work!!! If you already made up your mind don't ask me!!!!!

Sac
08-30-2006, 03:55 PM
when dudes trade a rare game i want for ****ing reballs....

TheRedBarron
08-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Troof

DFSniper
08-31-2006, 01:21 PM
so i was supposed to get a bass for my birthday, and the shipping was supposed to be free, but they charged $82 for APO shipping and my moms royally pissed. she sent them an email to try and get the free shipping, but i doubt itll work.

Theheroguy
08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
the fact that ur on marching band and got chased by flag pole people, and u said u had a muscle removed in one of ur legs at birth, all that fact "theheroguy" sounds like some lies, but getting chased by the flag team is funny, showing ur scared of people who cant make any other team

sorry if thats offensive

edit: also the fact that u want attention and asked if anyone cared about you was kinda loser-ish

also It's the lower leg I can move I not crippled or else I couldnt play paintball

your a loser who would lie about being deformed and Maybe I had a really bad day and wanted consolement like vike got

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Craig's List....

I hate Craig's List. Every time my wife looks at Craig's List is costs us $200 and involves some type of physical labor for me...

Today we picked up a big Step 2 kids pool and jungle gym...

Theheroguy
08-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Craig's List....

I hate Craig's List. Every time my wife looks at Craig's List is cost us $200 and involves some type of physical labor for me...

Today we picked up a big Step 2 kids pool and jungle gym...

haha thats what get for being married, jk but when she orders something say you sprained your ankle balling

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Ha... I would be forced to go get the stuff limping :)

Hossy
08-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Maybe I had a really bad day and wanted consolement like vike got

this is a paintball chat

go to Dr. Phil he'll help you out.

vikingshadow
08-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Ah, I'm just special is all.....

Hossy
08-31-2006, 06:02 PM

we <3 vike

Theheroguy
08-31-2006, 07:10 PM

special in what ways I want examples

Ha... I would be forced to go get the stuff limping :)
whipped

bamf-hacker
08-31-2006, 07:17 PM
whipped

Married... You can only be whipped by a girl friend, once it hits wife status it is just not wanting to lose half :)

Hossy
09-01-2006, 03:14 AM

your new here, you have to gain respect, dont go acting like you own the world

vikingshadow
09-01-2006, 04:50 AM

Guess you're going to be disappointed because #1: I was joking; #2: I don't answer to you; and #3: Don't know you and don't care.

Now, this is a thread for spewing out flames about a bad day. We don't flame other members in this thread, and it isn't a gain sympathy thread - it's a blow off steam thread, and if others want to comment to support, great! If they don't, that's fine, too, because that's not what we're looking for. I've been here a LOT longer than you, earned my spot as a mod, made friends with a lot of these guys way before you showed up. I posted something, my friends supported me (which I appreciated, by the way.) I'm sure that any sympathy anyone had for you at the time is gone now because of this strange fit you're throwing right now.

You don't like the way things are going? Sorry, but that's the way of it. Want to complain, great - do it here but don't expect anything from anyone.

pbfreak3221
09-01-2006, 06:36 AM
I hate soo much when I go to use a pencil's ereaser and it is all old and hard and just smudges all my work, it just pisses me off and I had to go all the way to the freakin store today just so I could have a pencil to write with today

Theheroguy
09-01-2006, 12:41 PM
srry everybody go on using your therapy

but I was only joking anyway with the examples

ooglieboogliebob
09-01-2006, 02:07 PM
too much hw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i should just drop all my classes and do what regular people do ...

DFSniper
09-01-2006, 02:11 PM
lol, i thought id be cramming stuff in my senior year, but the only homework i've had so far is physics and a little 11th grade AP english (the rest are all electives! no government til next semester)

Theheroguy
09-02-2006, 08:16 PM
too much hw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i should just drop all my classes and do what regular people do ...

I feel like that also and I'm thinking of changing to gt english anyway I have 3 papers due it's the first week come on

marvin-martian
09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
the water we got friday flooded out my lawnmower. it has water in the cyliders and wont run.

vikingshadow
09-04-2006, 02:49 PM
I never thought I'd complain about rain, but here goes! It's rained every single day for almost two weeks now - not like what they're getting elsewhere, but just enough to keep the grass wet and unmowable....my grass has been growing like crazy!

I finally decided I had to mow it regardless - of course, while I'm out this morning, it POURS for about 15 minutes. So, I just finished edging, weedeating the edges, trimming my hedges and mowing my front yard and half the back - it normally takes an hour to do both and get everything cleaned up and back to normal - but today, just the front and half the back took TWO and a half hours....then I ran out of gas.

durrell
09-06-2006, 04:10 AM
I like the rain. It flash flooded here yesterday again.

I don't like how I take naps and then stay up till midnight only to wakeup and be super tired the next day..oh well, I'll have to take another nap today..:p

bamf-hacker
09-06-2006, 05:40 AM
AARRGGGHHHH I want to buy something to show my support but cant pay the seller yet... Still waiting on them ;)

You know who you are :nunu:

Don't worry the love is still there... Just hurry up and contact me!!

durrell
09-06-2006, 08:31 AM
AARRGGGHHHH I want to buy something to show my support but cant pay the seller yet... Still waiting on them ;)

You know who you are :nunu:

Don't worry the love is still there... Just hurry up and contact me!!

<3

TheRedBarron
09-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Who complains about life the most?

marvin-martian 103
DFSniper 103
durrell 68
bigred76 50
vikingshadow 49
QAZ123 33
bamf-hacker 30
WhatThaSmurf 29
UKwithPride 29
claustrophobia9 25
TheRedBarron 24
Hossy 21
big_daddy_d 18
druid 18
Sac 17
shunut 16
geeZus 16
Team Ramrod 16
Moe 15
ooglieboogliebob 13
splaturout 13
Hoppy11 11
phatphil 10
covert24 10
Xecutiv3 10
Sandman_Bravo 9
bomberpilot07 8
Ares 8
Nader 7
Theheroguy 7
DyNasty9 7
timmyshoota 7
Drefish99 6
xtraking 6
Paintball0308 6
newkid 5
Mlb06 5
pbfreak3221 5
Baller-59 5
ad0131065 5
leed 5
DisturbedMetal35 4
sprocket 3
TacTownKilla 3
emf7301 3
Paradox313 3
thechubbss12 3
SharpObjects 3
NB_Hacker_NB 3
mv540 3

The list is long, the rest are just 2's or 1's

durrell
09-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Half those posts are probably responses to other people..lol.

marvin-martian
09-08-2006, 11:16 AM
haha, go me!!!!!

Sac
09-08-2006, 11:21 AM
i hope thats some mod feature and you didnt just waste your life.

pbfreak3221
09-08-2006, 11:45 AM
you can just click on the number of replies and it will show you who has posted how many times

SharpObjects
09-08-2006, 12:03 PM
YAY! I'm at the bottom! No emo for me!

TheRedBarron
09-08-2006, 01:07 PM
i hope thats some mod feature and you didnt just waste your life.
wheres my money *****? :p

.21'[~tw!tch*
09-09-2006, 07:26 AM
My boSs Is a $%@# And he's coming in today to check Up on me like I'm five.
If hes says anything about my laptop. Im going to quit on the spot.
He'll be all like wtf? you cant leave. And thats when I say You know wat %%$#@ *&^*()) ****** you ... you mother ****** hahaha
Then i leave :-D

.;p3ace:.

pbfreak3221
09-09-2006, 10:39 AM
driving 2 hours to another town and 2 hours back for a stupid 3 minute football wiehg in

Mlb06
09-10-2006, 06:05 PM
today i jsut got bunkered 5 shots to the back and the guy could have easily barrel tapped me and i wouldnt have shot him and it hurts really bad adn lookes like its gona bleed:mad:

xtraking
09-10-2006, 06:07 PM
yay only 6!

pbfreak3221
09-10-2006, 06:45 PM
loosing to our rivals acton boxboro the home of gillete stadium in our season opener

Team Ramrod
09-10-2006, 07:56 PM
I need to top up my minutes on my phone for tomorrow so i can call for a ride home from tomorrow, but it looks like the damn section where i need ot go to top up the minutes is down. ahhhh, its just annoying

DFSniper
09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
score! wait...that means the emo side of me is showing... oh well...

so i "lost the trust" of one of my best friends the other day (not gonna go into any details...) but if you guys find it anwhere, hook me up, alright?

bamf-hacker
09-11-2006, 08:01 AM
and DFSniper goes into the lead..... :)

I hear you man that is the worst thing that can happen. Trust is something that is very hard to get back after it is lost.

DFSniper
09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
every day i get asked what im gonna do after high school, by my mom, my grandparents, teachers. you're almost 18, what are you gonna do with your life?...GTFO my back people!!!

marvin-martian
09-12-2006, 12:42 PM
every day i get asked what im gonna do after high school, by my mom, my grandparents, teachers. you're almost 18, what are you gonna do with your life?...GTFO my back people!!!
OMGQFT!!!!

capslowned?

DFSniper
09-12-2006, 01:20 PM
lol, sad truth is, I HAVE NO F*CKING CLUE!

bamf-hacker
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Barron +1 for BAMF-HacKeR

I am all set for my new Tattoo and my artist does not have any appointments until November!!!

So I took what I could get but now I am cranky!!!

Hossy
09-13-2006, 06:14 PM
so im trading my DM on the Nation...or vike.. BSnation... and there are these nubs that are driving me crazy, saying they wont ship first, or are offering there stock ions for my DM...straight up...

ARG!

TheRedBarron
09-14-2006, 12:01 PM
I should start working I have been here for 3 hours and havent done much outside of organize my desk.

DyNasty9
09-14-2006, 01:00 PM
uhhh!!!! i hate girls there soooo stupid.like they have to make a huge deal out of nothing. then you say there being unreasonable and there like umm no you just dont get it. then there like **girly voice** uhh i hate drama its so stupid**/girly voice*
well then why the hell do you have to make such a big deal about **** then.
uhh! /rant
w.e
no affence to any girls reading this.

so then i missed the bus today to go home from school. pretty much sums up my week right there.

pbfreak3221
09-14-2006, 01:57 PM
okay this pissed me off and sorta screwed up my room a little but it was funny. Okay so this morning apparently my sister like turned off my alarm, and snuck in my room with the hose going threw the window, she then turned it on full blast and soaked my and woke my up. Not the best way to start the day

marvin-martian
09-14-2006, 02:00 PM
okay this pissed me off and sorta screwed up my room a little but it was funny. Okay so this morning apparently my sister like turned off my alarm, and snuck in my room with the hose going threw the window, she then turned it on full blast and soaked my and woke my up. Not the best way to start the day
kick the ***** in the throat. that is not cool at all...

pbfreak3221
09-14-2006, 02:05 PM
haha...

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Paintball0308
09-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Theres only one way to get her back, when she's asleep steal her money and buy paintball gear.

DFSniper
09-15-2006, 08:38 AM
cheap german furniture sucks for skating on! we found a closet out by the dumpsters (already broken down into sheets) and we built a box (well, the base was there, so we just flipped it upside down and added longer legs) and tried using the doors for ramps (transfer off of stairs and stuff) but its like cheap porous stuff, so it bends REALLY easy. plywood is UBER expensive here, so we have to try and get some from the shop teacher at school (schools closing down this year anyway).

and i have to go to my grandparents this weekend, so i'll be bored there (unless my cousin finally learned to play something on the drums) and i might miss a call from my friend that i havent heard from in over 3 years.

Paintball0308
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
My sister keeps erasing all my paintball links on my computer in my room and keeps changing my backgrounds and screensavers to girly ones. I had a folder of football and basketball backgrounds and she erased them cause she didnt like them. Its not ever her room and she comes in and stays in here all day its annoying.

UKwithPride
09-15-2006, 09:17 PM
My sister keeps erasing all my paintball links on my computer in my room and keeps changing my backgrounds and screensavers to girly ones. I had a folder of football and basketball backgrounds and she erased them cause she didnt like them. Its not ever her room and she comes in and stays in here all day its annoying.

Solution: Make her her own account on the computer, and password protect your account.

shunut
09-15-2006, 10:33 PM
I hate lazy people who make a big deal about having to click a link.

Sandman_Bravo
09-16-2006, 03:04 AM
I hate when every other week there's a new post about the same ****. "My cocking pin fell out", "I can't get my cocking pin out". SEARCH button, search, search!

leed
09-16-2006, 05:24 AM
I hate NOOBS!

Fixed.

I hate ex-girlfriends.

bigred76
09-16-2006, 10:41 PM
QFT, nubes suck. But we all must start somewhere, so I guess they're alrite so long as they aren't excessively nubish in their ways.

I hate finding out that M1 Garand day has been changed to AR15 day at the range the night before, when I was looking forward to some real high powered shooting tomorrow. :(

Sandman_Bravo
09-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_Bravo
I hate NOOBS!

Fixed.

I hate ex-girlfriends.

Not true, I never shot down noobs. Just people who post the same old topic question without using search. Hell, sometimes the topic's even on the same page if you just scroll down.

DFSniper
09-17-2006, 05:54 AM
my sister insists on playing her flute and the accompanying dvd in the living room. i told her she could use the dvd player in my room, but she insists on doing it in the living room. its really f@cking annoying!

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 05:57 AM
can you get your parents to tell her to do it in your room?

DFSniper
09-17-2006, 06:12 AM
lol, we're the only ones home right now. but i got her to practice in my room, so if i turn my music or the tv on, i cant hear her anymore!

marvin-martian
09-17-2006, 08:15 AM
fghjkl!!
i want to play HL1 again, so i went to load it up, but i need the CD key. im pretty sure i dont have it anymore...

marvin-martian
09-20-2006, 12:04 PM
omg. i know the theme to general hospital. i have failed my role as a man. somebody kill me.

TheRedBarron
09-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Gladly.

DFSniper
09-20-2006, 12:52 PM
so in the last few weeks, me and my friends have been talked to by the police at least 3-4 times about skating where we're not supposed to or skating without helmets. maybe they'll get the message that WE NEED A PLACE TO ****ING SKATE!

pbfreak3221
09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Ahhh I lost my brand freaking new phone, and theres no logical explenation to where else it could be I've checked ever where

UKwithPride
09-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Call it and listen for a ring? or see if someone answers it.

pbfreak3221
09-20-2006, 03:51 PM
I've been calling it all day and since the last time I used it was at boy scouts ( I know nerdy but hell it looks great on a college aplication.) so I wanted it to not make a ring so I turned it off

viseversa2303
09-20-2006, 04:37 PM
im a dispatcher and i hate everyone that calls in because they are middle eastern and its hard for them to speak english and the cant understand me either

ross * pilot
09-20-2006, 05:07 PM
fakfajk

my uber rich friend always gets new gear... and the worst thing is... he suckszors! i guess the good part is, im usually the first one to try it out.

Sac
09-21-2006, 04:05 AM
why does everything have to start so early? i have a class today at 7:45 which means i need to start waking up at 6 to be able to make it on time, so my question is why? nobody enjoys getting up early, nobody wakes up and says "oh 6 am, i'm so glad my job/class starts so early" i think if we organized we could rebel against this evil practice of waking up early, it sucks balls.

anti-early club

pbfreak3221
09-21-2006, 04:13 AM
haha thats ironic considering how early you posted this

TheRedBarron
09-21-2006, 06:05 AM
why does everything have to start so early? i have a class today at 7:45 which means i need to start waking up at 6 to be able to make it on time, so my question is why? nobody enjoys getting up early, nobody wakes up and says "oh 6 am, i'm so glad my job/class starts so early" i think if we organized we could rebel against this evil practice of waking up early, it sucks balls.

anti-early club
Stop *****ing... its life.

Sac
09-21-2006, 01:47 PM
maybe you should get one.

Moe
09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
I Hate Living In A Dorm.....

bamf-hacker
09-25-2006, 05:03 AM
Well lets just say my PB event yesterday was not 100% fun!!

We got there on time and did not start playing for 2 hours, while we waited for everyone to get their stuff together. When we finally started to play it down poured, could not see a thing, my loader was having issues because of the water and Rain + Paintballs = fly where ever they want!.

It gets better! I have a nice rope of welts from side to side, here is why.

We are playing elimination 10 on 10. I am the last guy left from my team and got hit in the shoulder, I could not see the hit so I call for a paint check. Ref comes over, calls me NEUTRAL and declares clean... He steps one foot back and before he calls the countdown for me to be live this guy lights me up (point blank) Needless to say I was a little pissed. The ref then calls the countdown and by this point everyone on the other team knows where I am. As soon as he calls me in I take it from every angle.

oh the joys of PB :)

Baller-59
09-25-2006, 01:50 PM
why is it that people think that they have a clue about what they need to do to swap a V8 into a fox that was previously and I4 when they haven't had the car for a month and have yet to even research what all they need to do?

Hoppy11
09-25-2006, 10:47 PM
I hate not being able to work out because of my shoulder.. although i should be able to again ebcause it should be healed. i think i have already gained the freshman 15 from beer.. not that im drinking any tonight.. who does that honestly.. ok well im goin to "bed" c ya guys.

UKwithPride
09-28-2006, 03:27 PM
"hey, those kids were out 2 and a half hours past curfew, lets charge them 157 dollars!" **** the police.

marvin-martian
09-28-2006, 03:31 PM
you know the laws dan, stop complaining

Hossy
09-28-2006, 03:38 PM
lol hoppy i like your sig.

baseball game got rained out tonight...sucks, we were all in the dugout ready to play, and it just started pouring. :(

UKwithPride
09-28-2006, 04:03 PM
you know the laws dan, stop complaining
Actually, I had no idea that there was a curfew in my town before this happened. So you can just stfu. kthx.

timmyshoota
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I hate that Colorado is so far away from Virginia. Who designed the locations of these states anyways? :dodgy:

DFSniper
09-29-2006, 06:30 AM
"hey, those kids were out 2 and a half hours past curfew, lets charge them 157 dollars!" **** the police.
hows this: "this parking lot is still part of housing, so you guys need to wear helmets or leave." even though the fence defining the base is 15yds to our left, and then the ***** doesnt say anything to the kid riding his bike ON BASE inside the basketball court or the fat kid thats skating without a helmet because we're using his. and she sits around talking to this other cop for half and hour, while the 3 previous MPs havent said anything to us at all... **** the military police

oh yeah, and we had some old guy threaten to call the cops on us because it was 5:45 on a tuesday afternoon and our skating was disturbing the old people in the apartments across the street (even though the guy said that personally, he doesnt care about the noise). then said old guy threatens my friends with a night stick because theyre skating, and another time (right after school starts) he calls the police after threatening to shoot them. the first time the cop came by told us that he got a noise complaint, and we told him that the guy threatened to shoot people, so the cops says "in that case, **** him!" and leaves, well he comes back 5 min later because the old guy called the cops again because we didnt leave the first time. so the MPs show up at 9:30 on a sunday night and we all have to call our moms so the cops can explain it to them. we ended up having 3 MPs, 1 CID (crimial investigation detective) and 2 german cops out there at 10 PM. which is complete bull****, because if germans did something on the american housing area, the most we can do is call the MPs and hope they call the germans and they come and do something about it.

well, im gonna go out and skate in a few, and try and [not] piss off more old guys.

NEp8ntballer
10-01-2006, 10:03 AM
it appears that the mods shelter posters from people who disagree with them worse than amish people shelter themselves from technology. wtf?

pbfreak3221
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
I don't have a hopper, because it's currently out of stock and I have a tourney coming up soon... this really gridns my gears

DFSniper
10-02-2006, 01:13 PM
i still havent gotten an email about my senior pics and its been a few weeks... they havent emailed me back either.

viseversa2303
10-03-2006, 05:56 PM
OMG i hate excel have to create a spreadsheet for 15 different offices with everyone who is currently employed with that office. Im going to be here a while.........................back to work

marvin-martian
10-05-2006, 03:25 PM
myspace is WAY too buggy. EVERYONE just lost all of their pic comments.

Hossy
10-05-2006, 03:36 PM
i know!
myspace, its still my life sometimes.

I have a project due tomorrow, just found that out, and i have to do research on some old guy, and make a poster, to present infront of the class tomorrow

Sandman_Bravo
10-07-2006, 03:45 AM
:sleeping: I hate when my wife wakes me up early on Saturday morning :cloud:

DFSniper
10-07-2006, 01:51 PM
my mom wont let me get WoW... (i thought it was overrated until i played it, its ALMOST all its made out to be!)

marvin-martian
10-07-2006, 04:24 PM
my mom wont let me get WoW... (i thought it was overrated until i played it, its ALMOST all its made out to be!)
shes protecting you...you should thank her

timmyshoota
10-07-2006, 04:45 PM
shes protecting you...you should thank her
Amen, just watch the new South Park episode about it. My friend plays WoW constantly, he's addicted. He goes to school 2 days a week, and doesn't hardly work other than that. He's gotten completely lazy. I call him up and I hear WoW in the background, its pathetic.

pbfreak3221
10-07-2006, 06:40 PM
That episode of South Park was halirous... But my day has gone down hill, we lost our Football game today, which means we are mathemitcally eliminated from teh playoffs, and this really sucks.

RomeNYRR
10-10-2006, 10:20 AM
i hate users who are to dam lazy to click on the start menu and create a shortcut to outlook on their dam own!!!

pbfreak3221
10-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Okay so I was pretty bummed because I missed the new south park, but I just found it on Youtube for free!! My day just got a lot better

DFSniper
10-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Amen, just watch the new South Park episode about it. My friend plays WoW constantly, he's addicted. He goes to school 2 days a week, and doesn't hardly work other than that. He's gotten completely lazy. I call him up and I hear WoW in the background, its pathetic.
lol, same here. my friend goes to school for a semester of english (one class every other day) and since his g/f moved, all he does is play WoW. we played Warhammer 40k: Winter Assault for about 3 hrs waiting for the servers to come back up yesterday.

marvin-martian
10-12-2006, 12:51 PM
i hate study block. you sit there for 45 minutes and have to be completely quiet and working. you arent allowed to sleep, stare at the wall, talk, or even draw. the teacher yells at you when you dont have anything to be working on, and makes you get something out. its a rule that the teachers cant let you go anywhere, even with a pass. this means you cant go to the bathroom, your locker, the office, guidance, or to another teacher. its the most retarded block ever.

Hossy
10-12-2006, 01:56 PM
i hate girls.

UKwithPride
10-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I hate girls too.... lol

But, I want to go on homeschool and I explained to my mom this morning that school just ISN'T working out for me, and all it's doing it pissing me off and making me depressed. Then on top of it all, she asked me tonight, Why are you so depressed? So I went ahead and resaid my rant.... ugh!

Total90Oliver
10-13-2006, 04:49 PM
thats not worse than me...I have a "D" in 2 classes and my parents are so pissed off, and so my did asked me yesterday "Don't you have anything to study for?" and I said No,because we hadn't even started the new chapter, and he gets all pissed off and like punches me in the chest and Im just like wtf man, so I go inside and "study" for like 2 hours, and finally like 30 minutes b4 my parents want me to go to sleep, i decide to come on here and he's like "what are you doing, keep studying, that extra 30 min. that didn't study before gave you a D in those classes" So yea..Im so freaking pissed off

emf7301
10-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Oliver, my parents used to always get on my case when finals at the end of the semester rolled around because they never thought i studied enough. You may not realize it at this moment but having good grades opens up many more doors for the future than if you slacked off and just merely get by. I hated studying but i did it and got into one of my top choice colleges and you think work and studying in high school is hard, just wait :D. Even if you don't use your time productively to learn, at least use it to reflect on everything, all that you have to be grateful for and the fact that your parents only want the best for you. I went through the same phase as you and I made the best of it. I'm sure you can too. :up:

Total90Oliver
10-13-2006, 05:44 PM
yes..but this is what they don't understand, and many people don't I can easily get all A's and B's if i really really tried,so I can still get into those colleges..

But what most people don't see is that, with grades they ground you and punish you for all that stuff to teach you a lesson right?

Well, stopping you from failing a class isn't really teaching you a lesson, cuz If they wren't there i bet you would fail in like 3 seconds, so why not just let them fail until they see they need to do better, thats teaching a lesson in my eyes

vikingshadow
10-14-2006, 06:05 AM
Hmmm, not seeing the logic of your last post (what I understood of it, that is!)

In MY eyes, the lesson would be - If you CAN make the A's and B's, then do it. That way you WON'T be grounded. All else doesn't matter! Just letting you fail to "teach you a lesson" only teaches you that your parents and teachers don't care and that you can just coast through something very important until you become a burden to society later on - it definitely will not teach you to try harder and make better grades. I see it every day! And yes, I ground my daughters until their grades are up and where I want them to be - it makes them work harder, learn more and makes them better people for it - whether they see it or not, because some day, they will understand. That's MY job - to get them ready for the real world.

:shhh: By the way, colleges won't take you just because you SAY you can make those grades - you have to actually make the grades BEFORE you get there....

However, this is the FLAME THERAPY thread, so you go right ahead and rant....that's what it's here for!

Just to make this legal.....

I get so tired of working with women (sorry Shanna!) They piss and moan because I get all the newest technology at school - I'm on the tech team and I'm the one that tries it out so that when everyone else gets it, I'll know how to fix what they screw up later.

This week, they were all mad at me (again) for some reason - until they want something - then they're all sweet and nice. I've actually sat back and listened to a few of their conversations - that I wasn't a character in. They REALLY backstab each other a lot!

Grrrrr - I got added to ANOTHER committee this week! That makes 5th grade chair, Staff development, Site development, technology team, OKACTS team, and the English curriculum team. I've now been hit up to make power points for the English and Reading departments to use with the new smart boards everyone is getting. Between meetings once a week on these various committees, morning outside duty, afternoon outside duty, lunch duty once a month, recess duty once a month, faculty meetings every other week, parents wanting to talk to me, making powerpoints, and dealing with gripey teachers who need me at the drop of a hat- when am I supposed to find time to actually teach?

xtraking
10-14-2006, 06:38 AM
^smart boards are sooo cool! haha

but i hate work, i need money for my car/insurance, but i still hate it so much. Im about to leave for work now, get home around 7, going to a party, and i got work from 11-10 tomororw... because they said i didnt request off 2 weeks prior... when i took off in fricken august. Anybody with any bussing/food running skill want to take my shift? Pleaseeeeee

Theheroguy
10-16-2006, 02:10 PM
There is this asian(yes thats important) kid Justin in gt (gifted and talented) bio with me I we get into an arguement and he says "Well at least I ain't black. Asians are smarter than black people" even though my dad is the director of his scientific college and his dad is an average surgeon.
http://www.genomecenter.howard.edu/core/rotimi.htm
http://www.genomecenter.howard.edu/units/Genetic_Epidemiology/default.htm

So then I retort why are we in the same science class were I'm getting an a and you have a b. Why am I in gt english and you in honors.
He replies Your just not a normal black person your ment to be stupid

I don't care about errors I'm mad

pbfreak3221
10-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Dude olive, tell your dad to chill, if your descripition is right, that seems borderline abuse.

bigred76
10-16-2006, 04:36 PM
No it isn't. Far from it.... :rollseyes: Go look it up sometime. ;)

Vike, what did you just say? Make it three sentences or LESS, please...

****, I ****ing was tightening a bolt up in class, and the ****ing crescent wrench slipped off. Not a big deal until it hit a nice edge of metal next to where I was working. Just ****ing GREAT! Now I have a nice line on my hand of ****ing swelling and ****ing bruises. And to top it off, it hurts to move it... at ALL. :(

08Lud08
10-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Dude olive, tell your dad to chill, if your descripition is right, that seems borderline abuse.
No its called discipline. I hate kids that think they're parents cant hit them, Only thing is if they injure you and beat you for no reason then thats abuse. I've goten beat before but I deserved it so I cant complain.

Total90Oliver
10-16-2006, 05:02 PM
yea, thats true Lud but he doesn't have to beat the crap out of me for not sweeping my driveway right..thats called over exagerating

pbfreak3221
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
My parents have never even came close to hitting me.

08Lud08
10-16-2006, 06:18 PM
thats why your a girl. lol jk

pbfreak3221
10-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Umm, wow sorry I don't think parents hitting there kids is alright, so if that makes me a girl, I don't know wtf you are.

badlandsrox
10-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Umm, wow sorry I don't think parents hitting there kids is alright, so if that makes me a girl, I don't know wtf you are.

I think he meant that saying you are a girl, and they are not hitting you because of that:p

pbfreak3221
10-16-2006, 07:02 PM
So, is everyone else on the forum, saying that at some time there parents have hit them?

emf7301
10-16-2006, 07:35 PM
yup, mine did until i was about 10 or 11 and then it didn't do much. by then though, all those whoopings had ingrained a sense of right and wrong in me so i know better. I have found that the stern talking to is much harsher than an actually beating. Just my opinion.

GRRR. **** college tests. so much material covered in so little time.

conradl
10-16-2006, 07:43 PM
mother F----- I just fail my spanish quiz I am so f------- pissed off right now. I needed to get an A to get a decent grade in that class!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope what I did was alowed but I am too heated to care right now!!

Total90Oliver
10-16-2006, 08:07 PM
i will tutor you in spanish conrad, i speak a little but understand a lot..just $5 a day..lol

conradl
10-16-2006, 08:12 PM
thanks for the offer, but I got my sister to help me. (she is fluent so that should help)

vikingshadow
10-17-2006, 04:52 AM
Vike, what did you just say? Make it three sentences or LESS, please...

Read it again - you should be capable of comprehension. I even used small words, just for you!

Just in case - I basically said it's a parent's job to do what he said they did and it's not a bad thing. He'll appreciate it later. Then, I backed up my argument with details, the way you're supposed to.

Better?

bigred76
10-18-2006, 05:33 PM
Ah, yes, much better. Thanks Vike. :) I just couldn't see the point in reading three paragraphs at 11pm when I could just ask for 3 sentence summary instead, haha.

Berserker
10-19-2006, 03:01 PM
yah vike what r u sum kind of techer or sumthing? I bet ur just sum 16 yr old like teh rest of us acting like ur a techer and a parent. prolly dont make good grads to!

I hate ppl who prtnd they rnt woh they r.