durrell
06-05-2006, 10:22 AM
I hate horrible waitresses.

big_daddy_d
06-05-2006, 10:37 AM
cocker is pissing me off...

WhatThaSmurf
06-05-2006, 10:39 AM
failed brit lit, taking a make up course, do i need to say more?

ShadowX
06-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Well, i found a sweet deal on a lnib smoke halo b with rip on PBN for 70 shipped.. i was so happy.. I am talking to the guy on aim and i am about to send money through paypal.. he says "sorry i cant sell".. i am like WWWWW TTTTTT FFFFFFF!?!?!?!?!?!?! he says "well, they sent the money first, but i havent checked my paypal account in awhile"....

DAMNIT@!!!!!!! i hate people like that..

marvin-martian
06-07-2006, 05:20 PM
i hate how quality movies are hard to come by now, and when they do im not able to see them

DFSniper
06-08-2006, 01:19 AM
i cant go see Larry the Cable Guy tomorrow cuz im in charge of the Honor Guard at graduation... damn second-run theaters...

ShadowX
06-08-2006, 05:09 PM
OO OOMMMMGGGGG!!! ALL THESE ****ING NOOBS FROM PBN!!!! holy crap!!!

I HATE THIS!!!! ever since the ole mothership went down, all these damn NOOBS!!!!!!

we are getting questions like "how can i raise my velocity of my spyder xtra, will it hurt more".... OOOMMMGGGG!!!

and then you got the kid posting jokes that are DISGUSTING and not to mention bad..

OOOMMMGGGGWWWTTTFFFBBBBBBQQQQQ!!!!!!

ok.. i am done.

newkid
06-08-2006, 07:54 PM
the hay is cut and now is wet and 2marrow it has 2 be dry to rake it...... that could turn out 2 be moldy hay

xtraking
06-08-2006, 08:06 PM
my 7th grade sister was at a carnival and got ****ing spit in the face by some ***** highschool guy. She was saving a spot for her friends in line for the zipper and 2 guys wre like hey *****es we were in front of you. She said no you werent, and then one asshoel spit in her face. She started crying and then none of her guy friends did anything, which i mean they are 7th graders so yeah... but for the highschool ***** to spit in my 7th grade sisters face for being in front of him cus he cant wait makes me so ****ing angry. I was gonig to go to he fair too but i decided not too... if i was there id ****ing break his neck, even if he was bigger then me i would not care. God i am so pissed off right now.

shunut
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I hate having to return the grips for my Ego for the 3RD time! Hopefully they will get me the correct ones this time around.

bigred76
06-08-2006, 11:41 PM
if i was there id ****ing break his neck, even if he was bigger then me i would not care. G
The last time someone struck a female in front of me, he was struck over the head by a chair. Luckily for him, i was tired that day and the chair wasn't metal. If the chair was metal, it probably wouldn't have broken, forcing me to stop. This is how I feel about *******s like that. :)

I hate how I ate these BOMB ribs earlier today, and now it's giving me the worst stomach cramps.

marvin-martian
06-09-2006, 09:21 PM
i hate having wireless internet. its taking forever to download HLs:E1 and deathmatch off steam. omg, ive been waiting for it to finish up all night.

marvin-martian
06-12-2006, 04:21 PM
chili dogs = ew

SharpObjects
06-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Please keep in mind that the following rant is against some friends, not the majority.

I'm sick and tired of all my Ion friends telling me to get one cause "THEY SHOOT SOOOOO FAST AND BECAUSE ITS ELECTRONEWMATIC ITS BETTER!!!11!1one!!!1". Not that all Ion owners are pushy and jerks, but my friends are. As great as Ions are at a great price, I'd much rather have my Spyder. If and when I want an EP, I'll get a Timmy or do a Spimmy.

To my friends (Who I know read these forums from time to time)
Back off! If I remember, I still get you guys out with my old Compact deluxe!

end rant

big_daddy_d
06-12-2006, 05:18 PM
i hate deadlines and working with too many chiefs and not enough indians...

marvin-martian
06-12-2006, 05:18 PM
ions are very good for their price. they shouldnt be so pushy and you shouldnt be so closed-minded. youre both at fault.

SharpObjects
06-12-2006, 05:35 PM
But, you see, I have tried their Ions, and while it IS a great marker, I just like the feel of my Spyder.

I don't see that having a final opinion after trying both markers as being close-minded. I don't want to start a flame war...this thread is about releasing steam. Thats it.

DFSniper
06-13-2006, 01:12 AM
i hate people on power-trips, which is why im getting out of JROTC next year. i'm 2nd highest ranking person and i have little 9th and 10th graders trying to tell me what to do and saying that they wont listen to me. THATS WHY YOU DIDN'T GET PROMOTED, JOEY! yeah, i know he wont read this, but it felt good just to get it out...little b!tch! ha, even the teachers told him not to come back again next year!

taurinic
06-13-2006, 06:07 PM
I hate people who don't ship as expected. RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hoppingmad:

Hossy
06-13-2006, 06:08 PM
I hate people who don't ship as expected. RAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hoppingmad:

AHHHH I KNOW TOO....

claustrophobia9
06-13-2006, 06:21 PM
pbn.... the mods there suck. (sorry dre, but they do)

i say really get out the ban stick. people there suck.

big_daddy_d
06-13-2006, 06:26 PM
If someone would by my Angel, I'd sell the shocker and use the money from both guns to buy an Ego or a PM6...
Or just donate your angel to a worthy cause *charity* The help big_daddy_d get one of his guns up and running by giving him a working one group ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DFSniper
06-14-2006, 06:48 AM
this kid whos one of my best friends might be moving, and he just got here in december. he got in an argument with his mom, and shes like "when we go back to the states for vacation (they leave friday), youre gonna stay at your sisters again!"

i dont think shes serious but then he said that shes kicked out both his sisters, and him twice! so now hes giving me all this stuff that he cant take with him (german-voltage PC stuff, etc) and now he plans on joining the army instead of going to college.

Hossy
06-14-2006, 07:06 AM
ok so im doing a deal to trade my gun for 2 other guns and a Reloader B.
My gun is in the shop, because thats what the guy wanted, and it would only cost me 15 bucks for a tuneup..so why not right? well now the guy im trading with just put his better gun in the shop. now it wont get here until next wednesday....and i was thinking of giving one of the guns to my dad for fathersday. im just really mad that he put a gun in the shop without asking me, and now im gonna have to wait longer to get a gun that i would really need by this weekend

marvin-martian
06-14-2006, 12:46 PM
i hate how some people sign on to aim just to sign back off 30 seconds later

Hossy
06-14-2006, 12:48 PM
haha yeah man me too ^^

does anyone know how to make a poll here? i cant find how to and its getting on my nerves

edit: how stupid am I, I just figured out how

jomomanator
06-16-2006, 11:05 AM
congradulations (sp) lol this is my first post

TheRedBarron
06-16-2006, 11:09 AM
i hate how some people sign on to aim just to sign back off 30 seconds later
They prob. turned to invisible.

claustrophobia9
06-16-2006, 12:16 PM
They prob. turned to invisible.
yup i do that, cuz i dont like the people that sit and watch their buddy list and im anyone who gets on.

marvin-martian
06-18-2006, 03:45 PM
oh em gee...im so tired of all the ion threads

bigred76
06-18-2006, 11:52 PM
:yeahthat: And trollers, and people who get so off topic at the slightest opportunity... So much ****, and it's all come up recently. Coincidence?

druid
06-19-2006, 02:49 AM
thank you tim...at least one other person sees it....

marvin-martian
06-19-2006, 02:37 PM
zomg...i was planning on going to the beach today with a friend, but instead i had to tear down wallpaper all afternoon.

Sandman_Bravo
06-19-2006, 03:30 PM
What's the best hopper for my, is this a good barrell, what paint is best for my rudy tuna-mator. :mad:
Man, have I ever been that #^$&ing niave? Sorry if I have, but it seems like no one researches jack sheite for themselves.
This is the result of the "I want it now", "do it for me" society!
Ok I'm done, all better now...:dodgy:

WhatThaSmurf
06-19-2006, 08:39 PM
I have been noticing that a lot of people have been asking the same questions. Like they same question as the thread below it addresses, and the one below that. It really pisses me off because THERE IS A FREAKING SEARCH that any member can utilized.

On a different note, has anyone else noticed that if you don't have the cursor in the text box, the spacebar will scroll the page down? And shift+spacebar will scroll up?

Sandman_Bravo
06-20-2006, 03:48 AM
I'm sick to death of political correctness! It's like you can't speak your mind and you have to pretend to be someone you're not!

bigred76
06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
... It really pisses me off because THERE IS A FREAKING SEARCH that any PERSON -- member or non-member -- can utilize.

Fixed. ;)

QFT, Sandman!

marvin-martian
06-22-2006, 10:43 AM
JTRJYTJKYTHBRTGHRE#RAZ

my stepmom deleted firefox...wtf

DFSniper
06-22-2006, 01:44 PM
1 word...sunburn...

bamf-hacker
06-22-2006, 01:51 PM
people who bring back ridiculously old threads and put nothing new or interesting in the post...

That makes me NUTS..

HacKeR

claustrophobia9
06-22-2006, 05:49 PM
****ing actionvillage waited 2 days before shipping instead of the day after i bought it and now my next day air (30 bucks) still might not get it here on time!!!!

next day air means i need it pronto, and i pay extra for that, why should i sit for it and waste my money

claustrophobia9
06-22-2006, 07:15 PM
wooo... they shipped it... they just take forever to update their website... it should be a crime to not update a website that people look to for up to the minute information, i mean, if this was me ordering a new gat before i tourny i would have to cut someone. cut them good.

Sandman_Bravo
06-23-2006, 03:16 AM
SEARCH button people! :headbrick:

No one uses it! :tonofbricks:

There used to be a link to a funny "commercial" about using forums. It was made to look like those old type info projector movies we watched in school. "Thinking about posting Jimmy? Whoa wait a minute."
Does any body remember this? We could use it here again.

druid
06-23-2006, 05:37 AM

YOU MEAN...THIS ONE??? (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php)

DFSniper
06-23-2006, 09:01 AM
one of my best friends is going to amsterdam with her parents and best friend, my other best friend is gonna be in the states til the 17th... i need to find something to do!!!!

Sandman_Bravo
06-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Druid, I'm posting it in the Pilot section!

marvin-martian
06-24-2006, 11:55 AM
not really a flame, but talking to people you havnt talked to in a year is really wierd...

Ares
06-27-2006, 02:44 PM
cutting a dovetail into my frame is harder than i thought...

Hossy
06-27-2006, 03:15 PM
i hate waiting for packages...

tomorrow starts the 30th day ive waited for it..

bigred76
06-28-2006, 01:12 AM
I hate how mods come on and we can't see who closes the threads at the ungodly hour of 1am. WHO, I ASK YOU, WHO?!

Edit: $5 on Drago. :)

UKwithPride
06-28-2006, 01:14 AM
I hate how mods come on and we can't see who closes the threads at the ungodly hour of 1am. WHO, I ASK YOU, WHO?!

Edit: $5 on Drago. :)
I see your 5 dollars and raise you 10!

leed
06-28-2006, 01:18 AM
Well, whomever the mod, they're ghosting. And it's not 1.00 AM here, it's 4.17 AM here, so it must be a west coaster, or an earlybird-gets-the-worm Mod...

bigred76
06-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Yeah, well, I hate converting time. Too much effort this late at night/ early in the morning. Hmmm, could it possibly be Scrappy? We know he's always hiding....

Edit: Nvm, just checked and it can only be Drago or Dre, and as Dre isn't on AIm, it must be Drago. As I recall, he's a nocturnal creature.

UKwithPride
06-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Are there even any west coast mods on this forum?

bigred76
06-28-2006, 01:36 AM
I dont think so. I know that Dre is Chi-Town area, Otter's PA, Barron's Maine, Dex is in the basement dremeling, Vike's in Okie territory (not derogatory...), Ares and TigerDave are in Delaware, but SP and Scrappy are God knows where. I see the pattern, though... :(

leed
06-28-2006, 02:25 AM
LOL. Sounds like Drago is it then. And Dex died.. I wish he came back.. Then he could dremel something, and we could all praise his work.

bigred76
06-28-2006, 02:26 AM
Dex is still around, but Otter, SP, and Scrappy are MIA. Haven't seen the Ott-mann on AIM in the last couple months when he usually was. :(

DFSniper
06-28-2006, 03:24 AM
SP is in one of the "I" states, if i remember it right. i seriously think otter retired...

sprocket
06-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Sorry if this is a little long, but I thought if anyone would appreciate this, it would be you guys (especially with July 4th right around the corner):

The following has been attributed to State Representative Mitchell Aye from GA. This guy should run for President one day...

"We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, delusional, and other liberal bed-wetters. We hold these truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights."

ARTICLE I: You do not have the right to a new car, big screen TV, or any other form of wealth. More power to you if you can legally acquire them, but no one is guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone -- not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc.; but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.

ARTICLE III: You do not have the right to be free from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful, do not expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generation after generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes. (This one is my pet peeve...get an education and go to work....don't expect everyone else to take care of you!)

ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to free health care. That would be nice, but from the looks of public housing, we're just not interested in public health care.

ARTICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically harm other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right to a job. All of us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful.

ARTICLE IX: You do not have the right to happiness. Being an American means that you have the right to PURSUE happiness, which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X: This is an English speaking country. We don't care where you are from, English is our language. Learn it or go back to wherever you came from!

ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right to change our country's history or heritage. This country was founded on the belief in God. And yet, you are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, or no faith at all; with no fear of persecution. The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our heritage and history, and if you are uncomfortable with it, TOUGH!!!!

Hossy
06-28-2006, 10:30 AM
uh-oh vikes going EMO!!!!!!!!!!

package still not here..

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
wtf

TheRedBarron
06-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Already posted here. (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4145)

To get the tread back on topic - right now I hate everything and everyone...

I still love you man. :flirt:

And Drago is nocturnal he once showed up at my house at 1:30 asking if I wanted to go to the park and play frisbee.

bigred76
06-28-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm ****ing pissed off, my mom just set-up an appointment for me, AGAIN. Now, this isn't just any appointment, it's a ****ing college placement test appointment. She told me this ****ing morning it was today at 2. You know the **** what? I got absolutely no ****ing sleep last night and now she expects me to take a ****ing test and do ****ing well on it?! So And since it's 3 HOURS long (I'm dropping the Trig test I was going to take and just taking the English because I can't stay there for ****ing 6 hours), I can't do anything that I NEED to get done today. ****ing *****...

Haha, Matt, that just took the edge off my anger... a little...

marvin-martian
06-28-2006, 10:44 AM
haha, onesecondowned.

durrell
06-28-2006, 10:48 AM
My cell phone's busted and the new one isn't here yet..

UPSOWNED

leed
06-28-2006, 11:16 AM
My door is broken... I'll post about it later...

But I'm not allowed to do anything because I haven't done all my SAT practice tests that my parents expect me to do.. With that, I can't go live and play paintball with my cousin, and I have nothing to do. I can't concentrate on taking SAT's in my house for 2 straight hours. THIS SUCKS DUDE!.

DFSniper
06-28-2006, 11:18 AM
all i need is Powder, and i'll have the entire Yellowcard - Underdog EP cd, but i cant find that friggin song ANYWHERE!!!

Hossy
06-28-2006, 12:01 PM
ummm leed, dont kill ur cousin when u play paintball like the article druid had..

DFSniper
06-29-2006, 05:34 AM
netscape email is down...grr...

WhatThaSmurf
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
so many people on here use no punctuation in their posts, not even commas. it is confusing and when i try to read and make sense of it all, i just sit there with an expression on my face that just screams "say what?!" a bunch of people have questions that they need answered that are simply not getting answered because nobody can understand them.

Hossy
06-29-2006, 03:46 PM
so many people on here use no punctuation in their posts, not even commas. it is confusing and when i try to read and make sense of it all, i just sit there with an expression on my face that just screams "say what?!" a bunch of people have questions that they need answered that are simply not getting answered because nobody can understand them.

qft

UKwithPride
06-29-2006, 04:57 PM
So many people on here do not use any form of punctuation in their posts, not even commas. It is confusing, and when i try to read it and make sense of it all, I just sit there with an expression on my face that just screams, "say what?!" A lot of people have questions that they need answered, that are simply not getting answered because nobody can understand them.(That last sentence was a run on, by the way.)
Let me fix this for you.

EDIT: Weeee.

Bigwrecker
06-29-2006, 05:30 PM
owned

Hossy
06-29-2006, 05:49 PM
owned
pwned

fixed that for you

ooglieboogliebob
06-29-2006, 08:21 PM
FRIEND ****ING MOVED TODAY INSTEAD OF ****ING TOMORROW .... better see him before a whole year goes by ... ****ing ***** had to move in today ... tried to beat my friends moving truck ... expects to be paid for a hotel, extra day for the truck, and food ... now thats just ****ed up ... It might not be my business ... but they were god damn family to me .... meh enough of me

bigred76
06-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Dan, grammar is different from spelling. That is a completely different story. We all know I'm the only one who posts both correctly in most of his posts. :angel:

Sorry to hear that Bob, shoulda sicked a dog on him. :D

claustrophobia9
06-30-2006, 08:41 AM
the mother ****ing can opener doesnt work and no1 is buying a new one cuz theyre all in denail... "what do you mean the can open is broken, it worked fine last time i used it, 4 months ago" while im standing there with a speghetti-os can with metal freys and **** hanging off of it and my hands covered in speghetti sauce.... "you must not be using it right" HOW COMPLICATED COULD IT BE.... besides... i TAUGHT THEM how to use it... its not like im gonna forget

WhatThaSmurf
06-30-2006, 10:11 AM
i hate can openers, all cans should have those "easy" open tops. although they are really not all that easy, they don't suck as bad as using a can opener.

ooglieboogliebob
06-30-2006, 09:24 PM
hmm.. have you ever seen these magnetic "easy" opener thing ... so it doesn't strain your fingernails ?? ... it's easier ... but i'd rather save my money and strain my fingers some :p

marvin-martian
06-30-2006, 10:43 PM
i havnt been able to sleep the past couple nights. like im tired, but my mind is racing too much and i cant slow it down and i cant fall to sleep. last night i was in beed for almost 2 hours before i fell to sleep, and tonight i got tired of it, so i got back up.

Sac
07-01-2006, 08:44 AM
i have to work during the fireworks tonight. jobs suck.

druid
07-01-2006, 09:09 AM
i havnt been able to sleep the past couple nights. like im tired, but my mind is racing too much and i cant slow it down and i cant fall to sleep. last night i was in beed for almost 2 hours before i fell to sleep, and tonight i got tired of it, so i got back up.

that's because I put a spell on all Grammer Nazi-type peeps :dodgy:

xtraking
07-01-2006, 09:11 AM
i have to work during the fireworks tonight. jobs suck.
yaeh me too, this definatly sucks. Its not even going to be busy :thumbdown:

UKwithPride
07-01-2006, 09:14 AM
yaeh me too, this definatly sucks. Its not even going to be busy :thumbdown:
heyyyy me toO!

xtraking
07-01-2006, 09:27 AM
i bet we are open on the 4th too... grrrrrrrrrrr

UKwithPride
07-01-2006, 09:29 AM
i bet we are open on the 4th too... grrrrrrrrrrr
We are too. The only holidays we close for are Thanksgiving and Christmas.

WhatThaSmurf
07-01-2006, 01:25 PM
so i wasted 30 bucks on my old phone yesterday, trying to get it fixed so i could give my friend back his extra phone that i have been using for several months. they opened it up, showed me the broken piece that they had replaced, but said it had to be cleaned before it would work, and it might not after that. well it's 30 bucks upfront for a cleaning/repair, and, you guessed it, it still doesn't work.

timmyshoota
07-01-2006, 07:25 PM
The hype was just that - hype. Food didn't taste any different than the 15 other Mexican joints in the area, service was lousey and now I'm uncomfortably stuffed, the house stinks and there's a half a Turtle Cake sitting on the counter.....There's 23480948 Mexican resturants here. All are the same here too. You can go into anyone and order the same number and you'll get the same meal.

Sandman_Bravo
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Ok, so I spent an hour trying to get my computer to recognize this mp3 player I bought my daughter and I finally just gave up. (after I sent a letter to support) Damn flippin creative muvo tx, feel like taking the sledge hammer to it!

UKwithPride
07-01-2006, 07:46 PM
There's 23480948 Mexican resturants here. All are the same here too. You can go into anyone and order the same number and you'll get the same meal.
Here, there is one great one. Cheap food, fast service, also great service. I mean, where else am I supposed to get a delicious cheese burger?

marvin-martian
07-01-2006, 07:51 PM
you actually let your woman drive vike? you should be the man and operate the vehicle, that way you go where you want and not to some crappy mexican place. :dodgy:, the j/k'ing, [sarcasm], <3 or whatever else there is to indicate joking or playing around since it's very hard to determine it on the "intarweb."

DFSniper
07-02-2006, 06:17 AM
i didnt want to go to the pool with a bunch of little kids, so my moms making me clean the basement...

i hate that smell that you get when you clean out the basement or garage and the dust/dirt smells like its burning when you sweep it up.

edit: some kid on PBN wants to give me $100 to buy a pair of yellow JT pants over here and send it to him... sounds kinda :dodgy:

splaturout
07-02-2006, 11:23 AM
The stupid muskie took my FAVORITE LURE!!! That fish rolled over and got pass the lead and got to the line. It wasn't even that big (of course I am suppose to say it was.) I am going to find that fish and shoot it with my marker!! I will unload an entire hopper full then I will fry him up and feed him to my dog!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!
:cussing:

Sac
07-02-2006, 12:05 PM
edit: some kid on PBN wants to give me $100 to buy a pair of yellow JT pants over here and send it to him... sounds kinda :dodgy:

you cant buy the pants in the US thats why he wants you to do it. i'd take him up if you'd turn a profit

M80
07-04-2006, 04:26 PM
this forum is retarded and ruined my life then made me phat!!
boo-whoo!!

DFSniper
07-05-2006, 06:29 AM
sac, really, why not?

edit: its been 2 days since he sent the pm and i havent gotten anything back...

marvin-martian
07-05-2006, 11:47 AM
theres nothing to eat in my house and im hungry. omg...

marvin-martian
07-05-2006, 10:32 PM
i still cant sleep. i havnt been able to just go to bed and sleep for over a week. atleast i havent had those cramps in awhile...

TheRedBarron
07-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Marv, try drinking a cup of coffee before going to bed. Im serious, caffeine helps let the mind focus on one thing instead of many, you may lay in bed for longer without falling asleep due to the fact that it is caffeine, but your mind will be at ease when the initial high lets off. and a restless mind tends to keep you awake.

bamf-hacker
07-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Having a women barricade herself in her house that causes the Swat team and Police to close off all the streets leading to your house making you park a mile away from your house so you have to walk home in the heat :( (I know its a run on sentence)

Happened to me on Monday ARRGGGHHHH.

HacKeR

DFSniper
07-06-2006, 04:52 AM
my sister put a fan in my room, and this morning it started smelling like old people. not mothball-type old people, but musty, stale dirt old people...

UKwithPride
07-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Having a women barricade herself in her house that causes the Swat team and Police to close off all the streets leading to your house making you park a mile away from your house so you have to walk home in the heat :( (I know its a run on sentence)

Happened to me on Monday ARRGGGHHHH.

HacKeR
wtflol

marvin-martian
07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
i have too much respect for girls

Hossy
07-06-2006, 10:15 PM
i have too little respect for someone on these boards who are new

marvin-martian
07-06-2006, 10:18 PM
then you will never be a mod

Hossy
07-06-2006, 10:21 PM
eh i dont care about being a mod lol i should change that

it would be nice, but its not number one on mylist

marvin-martian
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
and by the way, everyone was laughing at you when you were new. it made it even better with the title you gave yourself.

Hossy
07-06-2006, 10:24 PM
it doesnt really matter all that much to me....

atleast now my posts have some knowledge

UKwithPride
07-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Lol, I'm confused. I have no idea what's going onnnn!!!!!! What does it all mean? marv?

WhatThaSmurf
07-07-2006, 12:05 PM
I hardly even posted when I was new, I wanted to know what I was talking about.

marvin-martian
07-07-2006, 12:11 PM
ive liked this girl for a long time, and last night i was over at her house. we were laying on her bed watching tv when she grabbed the blanket and pulled if over us. since i have too much respect for her and dont just see her as a piece of ass, i didnt do anything.

WhatThaSmurf
07-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Good for you, you have personal integrity!

DFSniper
07-08-2006, 12:02 PM
ive liked this girl for a long time, and last night i was over at her house. we were laying on her bed watching tv when she grabbed the blanket and pulled if over us. since i have too much respect for her and dont just see her as a piece of ass, i didnt do anything.

eh, i probably would have done the same thing. heres another scenario:

my best guy friend is in the states, and he wont be back til the 17th. his g/f leaves on the 15th, so they wont see each other again. i know she likes me, but i dunno if i should try to start something before she leaves...

durrell
07-08-2006, 12:11 PM

If a girl does that, that's your cue to make a move..she won't view it as disrespectful if you initiate it..

marvin-martian
07-08-2006, 01:11 PM
the problem isnt her seeing it as disrespectful, its me

irishwarrior
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Personally I would have done whatever felt right so if that felt like the right thing than more power to you.:)

timmyshoota
07-08-2006, 02:20 PM
If a girl does that, that's your cue to make a move..she won't view it as disrespectful if you initiate it..
:eek: Where'd your christian morals go D?

David, just go with your instinct.

Nader
07-08-2006, 04:07 PM
I was at the field yesterday, and a guy from CAPS Team (a Colorado tourney) came by and saw me playing and wanted me to fill in for one of his players.
Turns out he was the captain of the top team in the top division. Never lost a game......and if I didn't play, he would just play the tournament with two guys instead of three........the tourney was today.......and.........

.....NOBODY WOULD EFFING PICK UP MY SHIFT FOR WORK TODAY!!!

marvin-martian
07-09-2006, 02:26 PM
today is said girls birthday, and my dad just took my keys away because i wasnt studying for the SAT enough. im literally in tears...

durrell
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
today is said girls birthday, and my dad just took my keys away because i wasnt studying for the SAT enough. im literally in tears...

Steal them and leave FTW

marvin-martian
07-09-2006, 06:57 PM
im spooning a pillow watching lifetime movies...

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

DFSniper
07-10-2006, 01:30 PM
nobody f-cking listens at my house so when i got pissed and threw the chocolate pudding that someone left in my room into the sink, my mom got pissed because it splattered all over her curtains. and guess who had to clean it up (hint: it wasnt my brother) and then finally when my mom found out who it was, she told my brother to help and i'm like "he broke his f-cking wrist, hows he supposed to scrub sh-t!?!?!?!!" so guess what i've been doing for the past 15-20 minutes...

big_daddy_d
07-10-2006, 01:33 PM
guessing that you've been scrubbing, LMAO sucks to be you...

marvin-martian
07-10-2006, 08:46 PM
wtf!! i dont know what to do!! tonight i brought said girl over, and didnt do anything. again. when i took her back home, she wrote this:
Please don't put that on me.

I don't mean to sound harsh but

how could someone throw something so fragile at someone with such speed and expect that person to catch it and keep that object in perfect condition?

You know what, I TRIED, but I didn't know what to do.

I once threw something at someone in that same sort of manner, expecting that person to catch that something that was so dear to me... but could they catch it?

No.

Noone can catch something that is tossed that way.

Something you ought to know is...

There's a difference between trust and foolishly throwing things to where they CAN be smashed easily.

I'm not the ******* at the other end trying to smash something so dear to you.

I'm not saying I'm innocent... although I never meant for these games to begin.

How will I ever be able to catch that object, your fragile heart, when I'm afraid of where I may end up?

Fate, my dear, may choose a different place for me...
Or I could stay here with you and find satisfaction.

I don't want you to be broken again, yet I can't seem to escape breaking you now.

Quit making me your heartbreaker. RELAX. Don't jump into things so quickly. You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
Loves not easy, but it needs to happen naturally.
Please, Quit trying so hard.

If you cannot lift this from me,
we will only ever be friends.
I wanted to give it my shot, but you're making it impossible.

ooglieboogliebob
07-10-2006, 08:55 PM
wtf!! i dont know what to do!! tonight i brought said girl over, and didnt do anything. again. when i took her back home, she wrote this:

... your doing something to make her feel like your her friend .... what'd you do that night ... or other nights ??

Don't try so hard ... don't be so generous ... try not to be predictable ... don't call her every 15 minutes ... be the first to say bye ... don't be so attached ?? just guidelines ...

Try to think of something that made her feel uncomfortable ...

nobody f-cking listens at my house so when i got pissed and threw the chocolate pudding that someone left in my room into the sink, my mom got pissed because it splattered all over her curtains. and guess who had to clean it up (hint: it wasnt my brother) and then finally when my mom found out who it was, she told my brother to help and i'm like "he broke his f-cking wrist, hows he supposed to scrub sh-t!?!?!?!!" so guess what i've been doing for the past 15-20 minutes...

Man .. that has to suck ... same stuff happens to me ... except it's an older sis ... of course she should know better but ... ney

marvin-martian
07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
!!!!!!! oh my goodness. i was like 75% complete with gran turismo 4 (for those of you not familiar with it, its really long) and i just went to play it, and my datas corrupted. i have to start all over with a scratched disc.

what an awsome week...

UKwithPride
07-11-2006, 09:28 PM
!!!!!!! oh my goodness. i was like 75% complete with gran turismo 4 (for those of you not familiar with it, its really long) and i just went to play it, and my datas corrupted. i have to start all over with a scratched disc.

what an awsome week...
hahahavahahbahahahabahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah ahahahahahah abbhahahaha

marvin-martian
07-11-2006, 09:31 PM
hahahavahahbahahahabahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah ahahahahahah abbhahahaha
ya, im going to miss all my completed endurance races, golds on all extreme events, and my 2 F1 cars...

UKwithPride
07-11-2006, 09:32 PM
ya, im going to miss all my completed endurance races, golds on all extreme events, and my 2 F1 cars...
I want an F1 :( I'm only like 6 percent done.

UKwithPride
07-11-2006, 09:36 PM
rofl

[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: my skyline hits 191
[21:35] Davidth3Great: my sauber mercedes could hit 254
[21:35] Davidth3Great: assface
[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: lol
[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: main word is "could"
[21:35] Davidth3Great: shutup

marvin-martian
07-11-2006, 09:39 PM
</3

bamf-hacker
07-12-2006, 04:50 AM
:cussing:

Only got 3 hours sleep, then on the way to work I spilled coffee on my white shirt!!! I am VERY CRANKY!!!!

HacKeR

durrell
07-12-2006, 08:19 AM
I only got 4 hours of sleep night before last..

but last night I got 11 :flowerred:

bigred76
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I woke up late and had to have my sis drive me to my class this morning, not fun because she drove to the wrong school. :doah:

Stupid lighter is out of fluid and I'm out of money for more too! GRRRR!

marvin-martian
07-12-2006, 08:13 PM
i hate it when people invite their entire buddy list into the kusa chat :dodgy:

durrell
07-12-2006, 08:14 PM

lollercopter

bamf-hacker
07-12-2006, 08:34 PM

:lolsign:

UKwithPride
07-12-2006, 08:47 PM
I wonder who did that. :dodgy:

Hossy
07-12-2006, 08:48 PM
i hate oweing everyone cars now

bigred76
07-12-2006, 11:05 PM
I hate it when my bro steals my stoges without me knowing. ****ing pisses me off, because now I have barely any for tomorrow at school. :nunu: :hoppingmad: :flame: :nutkick: :punch: :headbrick: :spank: :whackhead: :slap:

DFSniper
07-13-2006, 02:35 PM
rofl

[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: my skyline hits 191
[21:35] Davidth3Great: my sauber mercedes could hit 254
[21:35] Davidth3Great: assface
[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: lol
[21:35] HKdGatorGlazed: main word is "could"
[21:35] Davidth3Great: shutup
what game? most wanted?

marvin-martian
07-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Gt4, the only real racing game

DFSniper
07-13-2006, 03:05 PM
eh, not a big GT fan...games take too long and the races are repetetive (and i dont have the patience for the endurance races)

marvin-martian
07-13-2006, 03:13 PM
sorry for you not being able to drift around every corner like in NFS games. and in 4, theres b-spec mode where you dont have to race, and you have another guy drive. thats what i do on most endurance races.

marvin-martian
07-13-2006, 06:52 PM
:( woot, were friends!!:(

timmyshoota
07-13-2006, 07:30 PM
sorry for you not being able to drift around every corner like in NFS games. and in 4, theres b-spec mode where you dont have to race, and you have another guy drive. thats what i do on most endurance races.
Actually, a friend of mine set up his Amuse S2000 for drift in GT4. It was sick. There's actually a lot of people who drift in GT4.

Edit: Forgot to flame...I hate bowling :dodgy:

marvin-martian
07-13-2006, 07:42 PM
if i still had my file, i would ask for the tuning specs of it.

timmyshoota
07-13-2006, 08:07 PM
If I still had a PS2, I'd have it set up for that. I wanted to buy a PS2 just for that reason. I wish I had never gotten rid of mine and GT4.

DFSniper
07-14-2006, 10:28 AM

lol, people that powerslide around ever turn are people who cant control their cars. i think one of the main reasons i stopped playing was when i went to the cup races (low-end cars) and i had my car fully upgraded and i still lost to the AI... come to think of it, i think i accidentally deleted my GT3 data...it had over $100,000 and around 30 cars (you can tell i dont play it much)

claustrophobia9
07-14-2006, 11:27 PM
marv keeps talking about pr0n over aim

UKwithPride
07-14-2006, 11:34 PM
marv keeps talking about pr0n over aim
He must like you.;)

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Grass is horrible!!!

In one week it grew 3 inches and was so thick I could not go more than 5 passes before I had to empty the bag.

I filled 6 full 60 gallon bags with grass.

Making it worse, it was hot as hell while I was mowing!

Next year, lawn service :)

durrell
07-17-2006, 10:10 AM
We dont bag our grass..lol living in the country FTW.

taurinic
07-17-2006, 10:55 AM
I now hate my step mom, she is the worst mom wanna be I have ever seen. She CANNOT cook for SH**!!!! Her meals taste horrible and all we ever eat is SPAM AND LETTUCE!!!!

All she cares about is her damn plants, when we got back from our vacation, the first thing she did when she got out the car was to water her freakin' plants! Plus, it was at night time!!!

She is so stupid, I wish she died. I can't wait until I move.

Paradox313
07-17-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah i hate my dad
hes a workaholic
work before family
and hes an *******
i was doing the dishes and he comes by and says
"eric you wouldnt have to do the dishes if you (hits me) DID THEM LAST NIGHT"

then last night i was watching American Dad with him and in the middle of the show he says
"eric why are we watching this ****ing ****."
i give him the remote i walk away
come back hes watching a western and has his hand down his pants

bigred76
07-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Dan, you're supposed to cut it high so it grows nicely. Too low and the crab grass will come in too.

I hate not being able to search on PBN when I need to, and I also hate how I have to take an hour long bus-ride to college every morning. ****ing sucks when I miss it because the teacher wont let me intot the classrom. Whorebag. :mad:

marvin-martian
07-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Dan, you're supposed to cut it high so it grows nicely. Too low and the crab grass will come in too.

I hate not being able to search on PBN when I need to, and I also hate how I have to take an hour long bus-ride to college every morning. ****ing sucks when I miss it because the teacher wont let me intot the classrom. Whorebag. :mad:
punch her in the baby maker

STRIKEFIRST
07-17-2006, 01:50 PM
I now hate my step mom, she is the worst mom wanna be I have ever seen. She CANNOT cook for SH**!!!! Her meals taste horrible and all we ever eat is SPAM AND LETTUCE!!!!

All she cares about is her damn plants, when we got back from our vacation, the first thing she did when she got out the car was to water her freakin' plants! Plus, it was at night time!!!

She is so stupid, I wish she died. I can't wait until I move.

If your step mom is like mine was...go water her plants for her...in front of her...she let the damn things croak cause you touched them.

STRIKEFIRST
07-17-2006, 01:53 PM

Don't you love the fact you PAY money to be locked out!

I loved college!

Those are the days you just go to the student center and shoot pool and hope the biznitch sees you between classes.

bamf-hacker
07-17-2006, 07:34 PM

That was on the highest setting on the mower........

bigred76
07-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Don't you love the fact you PAY money to be locked out!

I loved college!

Those are the days you just go to the student center and shoot pool and hope the biznitch sees you between classes.
Actually, I managed to get my classes for free. She doesn't know that, though. :D Unfortunately I haven't found the pool table yet. :( Still looking though. I found the arcade, but it sucks. Small little one. :(

Wow Dan, that's fast grass lol! Lay off the fertilizer? I've never had my grass grow that fast, ever!

I hate how I have to go to bed early so I can wake up for school. I mean, come on! Why can't I sleep in ONE weekday?????

DFSniper
07-18-2006, 04:26 AM
my dad got home yesterday morning for R&R, and first thing he does when everyone wakes up is tell us to clean the house (i knew he'd say that too, its like be believes that children were born to clean the house) when my moms been making us clean the house all weekend so it'll look nice when he comes home. and then he, my mom, and my littlest brother (9) go shopping the whole day. then when they finally get home, he makes us clean out the back of the truck because we're going on a trip...on Thursday and this is Monday! i swear, if someone tells me to clean the basement again, i'm walking out on this f-cking family!

and today they went bedroom furniture shopping (we just got a whole new dining room and living room set, plus he ordered a new Ford F-250 yesterday!) and they took the two littlest ones this time, and my sisters at the pool with her friend, so later on i'm going to my friends house. but right now i'm enjoying non-interrupted internet time! i havent gotten to take care of some stuff for days because we've been cleaning so much.

and one of my biggest complaints, my dads been telling me for years now that when he gets his new truck i can have the old one or he'll sell the old one so i can buy a car for college. and so i asked my mom once if i could buy this guitar off of my friend as an early graduation present, and she told my dad and he starts giving me this lecture on how i'm already getting the truck (which i dont want) and if i get anything else, the truck is gonna come into my possession with stuff missing (i.e. tires) and i'm like WTF , its a $200 guitar for Christ's sake!

bamf-hacker
07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Wow Dan, that's fast grass lol! Lay off the fertilizer? I've never had my grass grow that fast, ever!

Could be all the rain and warm weather.... Of course the fertilizer helps.

marvin-martian
07-18-2006, 07:28 AM
i dont like it when people change the thread title when making a reply...

splaturout
07-18-2006, 08:20 AM
I HATE those stupid sales calls that I get. Please come to this seminar, please use our business card, please buy your stuf from us, please refer our mortgage company, please use our inspection company...I know it comes with the territory but do you really think I would be where I am because I did NOT already have that squared away! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

I feel better.

Sandman_Bravo
07-18-2006, 09:52 AM
I hate my neighbor on the one side, he's a weirdo. I'd love to kick the $#!T out of him but he'd just sue me. I'm putting up a fence or moat!

TheRedBarron
07-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Moat ftw.

marvin-martian
07-18-2006, 10:30 AM
crocs in moat ftmfw!!

DFSniper
07-18-2006, 01:32 PM
crocs in moat ftmfw!!

forget the crocs, fill the moat with American Idol contestants (lol, saw that on a tv show a few days ago...)

viseversa2303
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
im a plumber and i almost sold a job for $2,000 but some stupid other company told them they can do it for $100 so yea

bigred76
07-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Stupid ****ing college math. Why the **** did I bother taking this class anyways?! Bah, such a pain in my ass!

druid
07-20-2006, 12:32 AM
because depending on your major...it's considered a core subject

vikingshadow
07-20-2006, 04:49 AM
My air conditioner died last night. Of course, in the middle of the longest, hottest, driest stretch of weather we've had in years. Record breaking heat (been hitting 110-112 for two weeks now....) It's supposed to be that temp again today and tomorrow - with high humidity (we get the humidity, but not the rain,) then a cold front comes through and we get upper 90's for a few days - of course, my luck is that it's NEXT friggin WEEK!

It's already 82 in the house with the windows open - it was warmer with them closed - at 6:50 in the morning. Can't sleep - hurt my neck yesterday, so that's sore, and I got this huge honking interior sty on my left eye that's swollen to about the size of a pencil eraser that hurts like you know what...

I'm a bit grumpy today!

shunut
07-20-2006, 06:37 AM
Sorry about the AC vike. Living in AZ I understand how important it is and how much it sucks when it goes out in the middle of a heat wave. Hope you get it fixed soon.

Now for my flame therapy...

I hate people who have to get their word in on absolutely everything. That can't just listen to a story and leave it at that. Also people who always think they have to 1-up your story and then their story is so over the top you know they are lying. I freakin hate those types of people. They make me want to punch them in their face.

vikingshadow
07-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Thanks, shu! Well, the repair guy just left and said it was only the capaciter (sp? not sure here.) So, I saved about 500 bucks! And the house only got to about 84 degrees with the windows open.

I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how they survived in the summers back in the days before air conditioning. Working in the heat all day long, then coming home for the night in the heat again....Yes, I'm spoiled!

sprocket
07-20-2006, 11:18 AM
tried to fix radiator that's been broken for a month and the plug stuff didn't work. was riding back from shelby last night and I smelled burning wires near my new CD player (recently installed cd player, amp, spkr). I'm not that automotively talented so I hope I don't get ripped off

UKwithPride
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Vike, didn't your HEATER go out in the WINTER? Man, you have some baddd luck, haha.

vikingshadow
07-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Yeah, it went out - actually was the blower motor on that one. We've had a string of bad stuff happen over the last 6 months or so.....all to do with our air conditioner/heater. Dang thing hasn't shut off since we turned it on this morning. Of course, right now it's 111 (109 in the shade) out so it's not going to cool off much more until this evening....

I hate this time of year because of the oppressive heat and humidity. Not Houston or Florida humidity - but for Oklahoma, it's pretty high!

emf7301
07-20-2006, 03:40 PM
lol, you aint kiddin vike. Same situation here in D/FW area. past 3-4 days it's been at least 105 and we still have at least one more day of it until that front moves down. What is the humidity percentage where you live anyway?

big_daddy_d
07-20-2006, 03:43 PM
I hate junior enlisted Soldiers that act like they are still in junior high school and feel it's ok as a 21 year old to act like some of the 12 year olds on the nation with all the drama...

bigred76
07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
That's why they made you their superior officer, Big Daddy: so you can make them run their asses of in the heat! :D

I hate the heat too. Especially when there isn't any water around here, and to go get some would mean that I'd have to go downstairs into the hotter part of the house.

marvin-martian
07-21-2006, 10:30 AM
i want to grow a beard because beards = pimp, but im too skinny and i would look funny

thechubbss12
07-21-2006, 11:15 AM
Vike the humidity isnt that bad.... its like 60%.... not horrible... Maybe its just becasue im used to practicing / working 4+ hours in the heat of the day but it doesnt feel like 110 when i go outside... seems like any other 90* day?...

I hate stupid magazine ordering companys and thier lousy shipping methods.... Im used to paintball companys that ship using good shipping services (UPS or USPS Priority).... Well i bought my GF a dress off Alloys (girls clothing mag company) website and well on the mag (she told me she wanted the dress) it said free shipping with orders over $30... So im thinking rock on the dress is $33 made me feel pretty good.... So the next day i treck it home and get on the site find the dress and click add to cart..... Well i countinue with the check out process expecting to be able to use Paypal to pay for it.... No the site sux so bad they dont even use paypal... they only take lousy freaking credit cards... So im like ok its cool... Wait for the parents to get home and ask them to use thier credit card... and of course they are like its cool. So i go through the whole process again but this time I entered the credit card # in and it worked but i noticed something on the recipt..... The dress was marked at $33 (knowing that the net doesnt charge taxs) well the ending cost on the recipt said $42.05 so im like WTF!!!!! It said free shipping on orders over 30 all over the mag and thier site and there was nothing about shipping charges on the inital bill until after i payed.... By this time im Mad like realy mad... cause i dont have the 40 in my hands to pay back the parents...

So after some time i cool down and im like well... maybe since i payed my $10 for shipping that i shouldnt have payed that they will ship UPS or Priority... No the lousy douches ship it on the 18th.... 4 days after i payed and they said its estimated time of arrival would be on Aug 2nd...... I orderd on the 14th of july...My GFs birth day was on the 19th and her party is on the 22nd... I have a back up plan that is going to cost me some extra cash but i mean come on.... You cant ship anything faster the USPS slow as hell mail when i paid for a dress that probibly ways less then my paintball gun..... Screw Alloy... never again will they get my buisness.

vikingshadow
07-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Vike the humidity isnt that bad.... its like 60%.... not horrible... Maybe its just becasue im used to practicing / working 4+ hours in the heat of the day but it doesnt feel like 110 when i go outside... seems like any other 90* day?...

Yeah, but you're a stud - I'm a 40 year old couch potato right now, LOL! Anyways, that's why I said it wasn't like Houston or Florida humidity. 60% is still pretty moist - it got up to 113* here yesterday in the shade and even with 60% humidity, it was instant sweat the minute you walk out the door.

Anyways, it's much cooler today - only in the upper 90's with some cloud cover - makes a big difference!

To make this legal, our town up'ed the cost of water (apparantly the first time since 1968) and our water bill was HUGE this month - our water and trash bill was almost 70.00!

My wife was supposed to pay it, but she forgot and they came and shut our water off! I had just got back from the gym and was thirsty, but couldn't get any water from the sink! Grrrrrrrrrrr...I called them and told them the problem, went and paid it right away and now it's back on - geez!

Oh, almost forgot this one! I was coming out of the gym this morning when I noticed an orange splat on the window of the building, right by the front door. I immediately though, "OMG, someone shot the building with a paintball!"

I checked and sure enough, there was broken shell on the window and on the ground. It was that orange, hard as marble crap they sell at Wal-Mart. I was so irritated that some idiot in my town was shooting buildings with paintballs. The gym's open 24 hours a day, so anyone could have gotten hit walking out. I think this is the EXACT reason why Wal-Mart shouldn't be allowed to sell paintball stuff. The general public just can't control themselves with it!

marvin-martian
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
my neighbors boyfriend just parked infront of my house. wtf. theres nobody infront of her house, so hes making extra work for himself while being an inconvieniance to me.

durrell
07-22-2006, 07:52 AM
my neighbors boyfriend just parked infront of my house. wtf. theres nobody infront of her house, so hes making extra work for himself while being an inconvieniance to me.

lol You're super paranoid about some people being in front of your house..

My sister is a b word, plain and simple.

vikingshadow
07-22-2006, 08:11 AM
My kids were supposed to be in a parade today, but the woman in charge told us 2:00. I thought it was a weird time to have a parade, but whatever.

Come to find out the parade was at 10:00 this morning and neither the kids nor my wife were ready. I was all sweaty from the gym, so now my kids are upset...

Oh, yeah - air conditioner is down AGAIN! This time, something else....time and a half to the repairman also. Good thing it's only 80 degrees out and gonna be a cool weekend!

marvin-martian
07-22-2006, 07:43 PM
chris isnt letting me go over to his house to hit his SM5 with a hammer. what a party pooper...

Sac
07-24-2006, 08:25 PM
apparently theres a big difference in "steak and cheese" and cheesesteak

steak and cheese is a lame ass excuse for a sandwhich that tastes like ****

and cheesesteak is teh secks.

marvin-martian
07-24-2006, 08:43 PM
apparently theres a big difference in "steak and cheese" and cheesesteak

steak and cheese is a lame ass excuse for a sandwhich that tastes like ****

and cheesesteak is teh secks.
agreed

big_daddy_d
07-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Think I'm getting scammed :(:(:(

ooglieboogliebob
07-27-2006, 07:44 PM
of what ??

splaturout
07-28-2006, 04:20 AM
It Is To Freakin Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvin-martian
07-28-2006, 09:52 AM
i have to get used to shoving something into my eye. contacts are so annoying.

thechubbss12
07-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Contacts FTL

marvin-martian
07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
it feels great when i have them in, its just hard getting them there

Sac
07-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Contacts FTL

emo glasses FTL... :nododgy:

Team Ramrod
07-28-2006, 03:46 PM
it feels great when i have them in, its just hard getting them there

you get used to it. I've been wearing contacts for around 6 years now and it takes me half a sec to get them in/out and i dont feel em for the rest of the day, so much better than glasses.

DFSniper
07-29-2006, 04:31 AM
i'll try to make it short and keep it clean (cuz its a family forum): so my family and my best friends family went on vacation. at the hotel we met this chick who told us she was 16 (i'm 17 and he's 18). she was pretty cool but she was all over both of us, but he has a girlfriend and talked to her about me and was like "i think he likes you, you guys should get together" to try and get her off his back some. well, the day before he left (I stayed an extra day) he finds her ID card and finds out that she lied and she's only 14!!!!! so when he came back to the room (we shared a room and our little sisters shared a room) he told me and we were both pretty disgusted, especially after listening to how she talks (not going into any more detail, you guys are smart enough to figure it out). well, he left a day before i did, and i was hanging out with her because there was no one else to talk to, and she started telling me how she did stuff with my friend when i wasnt around. when i get home, i go to his house and before i even have a chance to say anything, he asks me if i did anything with her, because thats what she told him before he left. so not only is she an admitted druggie, but she's a chronic liar AND a whore (admitted to that one too). and then she finds him on myspace and sends his girlfriend (whos in Washington and a good friend of mine) a message saying that she isnt good enough for him. right now im so pissed off that i dont know what i'm gonna do if she starts writing to me (the only message ive gotten so far is "f*** you. :)"

splaturout
07-29-2006, 04:37 AM
Can't you just block her? She sounds like a psyco stalker just waiting for her next victim...er boyfriend. That really sucks!!!

DFSniper
07-29-2006, 05:30 AM
lol, thats probably what im gonna do, but im kinda curious about what she has to say first...

emf7301
07-29-2006, 09:03 AM
ahh, the infamous 13-15 year old teen drama. During my senior year, my bro was a soph and i just laughed listening to all the stories of why people got mad at others and what not.

She's probably just begging for attention. Like you said, your best bet is to either block her or just ignore her all together.

marvin-martian
07-29-2006, 10:04 AM
she doesnt have AIDS does she?

DFSniper
07-29-2006, 02:17 PM
i hope to God she doesnt...:dodgy:

bigred76
07-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't think you can say here why you hope that... LOL! Just block her, or send her my info instead of yours. I <3 messing with ****ed up people. :)

durrell
07-29-2006, 08:26 PM
My little brother is so spoiled. It really gets on my nerves to know that he has never known what it's like to live without money. He gets whatever he wants in most cases and is never satisfied. I hate it so much, I just told him off in front of my parents and they didn't say a thing because they knew it was true..

ahhhh.

marvin-martian
07-31-2006, 11:10 PM
yesterday i basicly found out that said girl is going out with another guy now, and now i havent been able to sleep the past 2 nights.

DFSniper
08-02-2006, 02:59 AM
I don't think you can say here why you hope that... LOL! Just block her, or send her my info instead of yours. I <3 messing with ****ed up people. :)
:roflmao: :roflmao: actually it was just kissing...but you can still get STDs from that! i think we've pretty much straightened it out, but my friends still pissed and so is his g/f!

marvin-martian
08-03-2006, 10:27 PM
i want to punch my internet connection in the face. its worse than leeds, and its not even stolen.

ooglieboogliebob
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
are you having the same problems as me ??

My net's moving like 56k or slower ... i can barely get any pages loaded ...

bigred76
08-04-2006, 03:37 AM
Mother ****ing POS hopper ****ing was JUST about to ****ing work, already got it to turn on, but NOOOOoooooooooooooooo, I just have to **** UP at ****ing 2:45 in the ****ing morning and break a ****ing prong off the mother ****ing POS I was soldering to... Now, I have to ****ing get up in the ****ing morning, get my ****ing FAT ASS over to the electronic surplus store (the ****ty one, which I don't even know if it has the ****ing part), and find another ****ing replacement part. And I have to do it on my ****ing own because the good store that I know has the replacement is too far and I can't get a ride as my parents are at work. Talk about a mother ****ing pain in the ass.

Paintball0308
08-04-2006, 10:01 AM
I just bought a pair of $105 shoes online and guess what, I think I just got ripped off cause theres no phone numbers and they dont answer my emails. Its been 3 weeks and still no shoes. so now I have to have my mom block the bill on her credit card and find those shoes again cause they are hard as hell to find cause they are custom.

UKwithPride
08-05-2006, 01:30 AM
I just bought a pair of $105 shoes online and guess what, I think I just got ripped off cause theres no phone numbers and they dont answer my emails. Its been 3 weeks and still no shoes. so now I have to have my mom block the bill on her credit card and find those shoes again cause they are hard as hell to find cause they are custom.
Well, you first problem is that you bought shoes that cost 105 dollars....

splaturout
08-05-2006, 04:44 AM
:yeahthat:

shubaadaadoomou
08-05-2006, 09:45 AM
i hate it when people fart on elavaders. a old lady did that to me jus the other day an i had to wait for the slowerst elavadel in the world to make it 9 floors before i could get of. the worse part was some people got ona nd they looked at me like i done it.

DFSniper
08-06-2006, 01:45 PM
i cant wait for final fantasy XII... and then all the other ones coming out next year!!

Sac
08-06-2006, 01:56 PM
thats a flame?

ps is FFXII for ps2? or ps3?

marvin-martian
08-06-2006, 02:49 PM
i hate it when its obvious that somebody is upset, but they refuse to talk about it, or even say that nothings wrong.

claustrophobia9
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
i hate it when its obvious that somebody is upset, but they refuse to talk about it, or even say that nothings wrong.
sounds like alot of girls i know would make you mad.

Mlb06
08-06-2006, 03:12 PM
yeah ur right! and i hate that i only have 23 posts

WhatThaSmurf
08-06-2006, 04:01 PM
^I hate spammers^
I also hate working at a summer camp for 4 weeks, and when I get back there is 50 ba-jillion new posts.

SharpObjects
08-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I hate that school starts for me Tuesday. : (

vikingshadow
08-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I hate when my favorite restaurants get crappy because of very bad service and their food goes downhill (insert CHILI's here)

WhatThaSmurf
08-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I hate that school starts for me Tuesday.
Me too....

durrell
08-06-2006, 09:28 PM
I hate women.

TacTownKilla
08-06-2006, 10:02 PM
I hate women.
I hate people who dont read their pm's. :dodgy:

DFSniper
08-07-2006, 12:17 AM
thats a flame?

ps is FFXII for ps2? or ps3?

sorta... and yeah, 12 is for ps2. gameplays gonna be way different, but graphics are hopefully gonna be a lot better than 10 and 10-2

thechubbss12
08-07-2006, 06:32 AM
I hate it when you get a gay sub for class and he starts hitting on you... =(..

splaturout
08-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Wow...That is some 5 o'clock news right there

You should do have a purdy mouth!

:dodgy:

Team Ramrod
08-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I hate it when you get a gay sub for class and he starts hitting on you... =(..

and we have a winner

[/thread]

marvin-martian
08-07-2006, 10:39 AM
lead him on...

vikingshadow
08-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I hate it when fat, out of shape, 20 year old women come in groups to the gym, take up the treadmills and other cardio equipment and go about 2 miles an hour, turn on some crappy show on the television, and talk to each other constantly for about 30 minutes...some of us are actually interested in LOSING weight - go walk on the freaking trails!

I hate having worked out and ran/walked for over a month now, and actually gained 5 pounds...

I hate buying school clothes that just make a point of showing me I haven't lost the weight I wanted to lose....

I hate that my wife has been condescending and demanding lately and assumes I don't do anything since I'm on summer "break." I ONLY do the laundry, clean the house, mow the grass, take care of the kids and keep them entertained ALL DAY LONG, work on the house, cook supper most of the time, wash and wax her car and mine, run the kids all over the damn town, buy groceries, work out every day, everything else that comes up in a LONG list of things that break down and need to be fixed/replaced, and then put up with her BS all evening....damn good thing school's about to start because I'm starting to sound like a fricking woman...

I hate that school starts for me next Tuesday.

I hate that my phone line at home is screwed and I can't get the internet now - I'm posting this from school....

I hate that I'm in a pissy mood today, had to swat one of my kids for fighting, discipline another for being rude and ungrateful, yell at them both for not doing their chores (again!) got in a fight with the wife today at lunch.....bad day, all the way around!

Modded-Like-Hell
08-07-2006, 01:27 PM
I hate these ****in' people that come to your door talking about religion, and how their religion is better than yours and they try to convert you. Dont they have anything else to do with their lives.

vikingshadow
08-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Some one did that a couple weeks ago to me - I saw who they were so answered the door in my boxers and while they were uncomfortably talking to me, I made it a point to scratch my butt and nads a couple of times.

It was like 8:00 in the morning on a Saturday - had to get out of bed, so my hair was messed up, and I'm sure I had morning breath - but dang it! They should have got the hint - they did, after I let one go and about 2 more minutes for the stink to hit them...

And my wife was shocked, which surprised me - all she could say was, "We know some of those people! What if they talk?" I told her that'd be great because they'd stop coming over....

marvin-martian
08-07-2006, 04:15 PM
once i let them give me their little schpiel, and afterwards i told them i didnt want to join their cult. yes i said cult. i felt like such an ******* when i went inside...

splaturout
08-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Ask them if they have seen the South Park episode of their religion and see what they say....Then ask them if the entire book of Revelations was written in code how can the 144000 not be a code? Then ask them if they want to buy life insurance or Mary Kay then close the door.

Or better yet...Have your 135 lbs German Shephard with the spike collar on bark like crazy hold him by the collar and answer the door. Let the dog slipe a couple times and hold him back just enough to keep him from biting but still barking like mad. They just tend to leave then.

DFSniper
08-08-2006, 01:21 AM
lol, we get those people too, and the ability of the old german ladies to speak almost fluent english never ceases to amaze me!

yesterday my whole left forearm was hurting, and my mom thinks its carpal tunnel... she tries to blame it on the computer, but i dont see how thats possible when i keep my wrists straight when i type and play shooting games and Oblivion. i think its from playing the guitar, since its my left hand.

speaking of oblivion, i woke up this morning and my brother was like, I didnt do anything, but your file got deleted somehow. i'm like, gee thanks *******, thats why i hide the game in my room and dont let you play it, because my files find ways of dissapearing whenever they play a game. its happened on oblivion before, and once on Halo... then when i go to check whats left, the computer freezes, so i cant go on it til my mom gets back because she has a password on it. so im typing this from my room and searching for tech support, but i cant find any.

sprocket
08-08-2006, 12:05 PM
I had my cracked radiator fixed only to find out that my heater core went and dumped gallons of antifreeze into my floorboard unbeknownst to me :mad: :confused: :mad:

durrell
08-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Safe Mode ftw! (sniper)

DFSniper
08-08-2006, 05:56 PM
lol, D, thats what did on my dads pc, and my mom got pissed. 3 days later shes like "WHY DID YOU MAKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT!!!!"

i DESPISE networking! its 2:52 in the morning and we still havent got it running (well, we did, then we did something and it stopped). its stressing me out so much i dont think i'll have the energy to play any games. whats even worse is that my friends wireless cards arent working, so we have to try and run the 'net throught the network from his moms computer (the one im using) just to play America's Army.

Sac
08-08-2006, 08:03 PM
i hate girls.

marvin-martian
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
i hate girls.
as do us all...

WhatThaSmurf
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
You think you guys are mean to those door to door religious people, my friend once took their brochures, and then proceeded to set them down a set them on fire. How's that for mean?

And to make this legal, damn freshman wrestling injury and my back still acting up 3 years later.

Sac
08-10-2006, 01:04 PM
OMG i hate pbn kids in the anno section, there so ****ing retarded.

"zOMG can you plz plz plz PS my gun with a strom-trooper theme?! and maybe some HK tattoo's?"

get some ****ing originiality you dumbass little fanboys

AND GET OFF HK'S NUTS!

vikingshadow
08-10-2006, 02:13 PM
My lord, my front teeth hurt right now! I HATE the hygienist - I don't care how GOOD LOOKING she was! (It's a trick, I'm telling ya.....)

But, as a reverse flame, she told me my teeth looked better than a lot of people who came in every 6 months. Plus, I only had two cavaties....that's after only having had one cleaning before (about 8 years ago) and only having been to the dentist about 4 times my whole life - 40 years + 2 cavities = not so bad after all! But I have to go back in October to get them filled. :( Oh, well!

UKwithPride
08-11-2006, 02:10 AM
My throat is killing me.... And I'm surprised I haven't OD'd from all the chloraseptic I have been taking. There WAS half of a bottle, it's almost gone now, and it's all from today.

Mlb06
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
aaaa i just fell of my skateboard and have a huge brusie on my hip!:mad:

Warnichek
08-11-2006, 09:36 AM
I sprained my freakin ankle on JULY 4th and it still hurts! not black & blue any more but still hurts!!

UKwithPride
08-11-2006, 12:00 PM
aaaa i just fell of my skateboard and have a huge brusie on my hip!:mad:
I was 50-50ing a curb the other day, fell forward and somehow hit a sprinkler box and cut my thumb open.:up:

Mlb06
08-11-2006, 07:25 PM
nice

marvin-martian
08-11-2006, 07:32 PM
I was 50-50ing a curb the other day, fell forward and somehow hit a sprinkler box and cut my thumb open.:up:
pictarz!!!