PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

geeZus
01-31-2006, 11:36 AM
Sinus infections.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

AND THE EFFING 45 SECOND RULE.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
I told Dre it should be longer, and I still think it should be.

I hate waiting for tax returns to buy a gun. I have a few I'm looking at, but need the moolah!

big_daddy_d
01-31-2006, 11:40 AM
I hear that on the tax returns, needin the cash to pay off a couple of bills and new parts dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

durrell
01-31-2006, 12:04 PM
i have a huge crush on my best friend...

That's the worst kind to have..I've been there :(

DFSniper
01-31-2006, 12:17 PM
even worse is that she knows it, but she's kinda friends-with-benefits with this Senior right now, and i doubt there'll ever be anything more between us...

geeZus
01-31-2006, 12:27 PM
even worse is that she knows it, but she's kinda friends-with-benefits with this Senior right now, and i doubt there'll ever be anything more between us...
I dunno if thats the kinda girl you want...unless you just want a cheap ride...

I've been in the crush on friend situation. I tried making it more, and I got the "Don't wanna ruin our friendship" bull****. That was near the end of a school year. I've talked to her once since then. I found her on myspace, tried to meet up with her for lunch or something, and then out of nowhere her myspace got deleted, either by herself or someone else, but either way I have no way of contacting her now. We were real tight too.

claustrophobia9
01-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Sinus infections.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

AND THE EFFING 45 SECOND RULE.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
wtf! they raised it from 30!?

bomberpilot07
01-31-2006, 04:39 PM
i hate my ****ing family they all suck *** mother ****ers ****************@%@#%@#^@#$^@#$@!$$@!$@!$!!!!!!!

still pisst off at them but that does help some

durrell
01-31-2006, 06:15 PM
My uncle is making me file taxes because I made 600 dollars exactly working for him this year. W T F.

geeZus
01-31-2006, 06:19 PM
You will owe like $100, thats about how much I pay each check

Edit: thats assuming you were paid under the table.

durrell
01-31-2006, 06:24 PM
I twas paid under the table..

Nader
01-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Then why is he making you file it?
Won't that get him in trouble?

durrell
01-31-2006, 08:30 PM
No because I'm not listed as an employee..he's an LLC and I was just paid by the hour to help with contractor-type stuff.

Nader
01-31-2006, 08:41 PM
gotcha..lol I did the same thing with my dad..just don't have to file taxes =)

DFSniper
01-31-2006, 11:47 PM
i hate my ****ing family they all suck *** mother ****ers ****************@%@#%@#^@#$^@#$@!$$@!$@!$!!!!!!!

still pisst off at them but that does help some

lol, bomber, what happened, your mom finally sell your guns?

G, yeah she kinda got in trouble for some stuff last year and now she has a bad rep and my mom hates it when i hang out with her, but we're really close...

marvin-martian
02-01-2006, 02:51 AM
i hate how dreams end as the best part starts...

covert24
02-01-2006, 04:01 AM
yup. hey BTW nim at skool.

bamf-hacker
02-01-2006, 04:44 AM
I hate colds!!! I feel like S**T but am still at work...

HacKeR

bomberpilot07
02-01-2006, 06:32 AM
lol, bomber, what happened, your mom finally sell your guns?

G, yeah she kinda got in trouble for some stuff last year and now she has a bad rep and my mom hates it when i hang out with her, but we're really close...
no the guns are sold well all but one ;). ill tell you the long story on aol

durrell
02-01-2006, 01:28 PM
I hate colds!!! I feel like S**T but am still at work...

HacKeR

I concur..

Hoppy11
02-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Convo with Mom,

Mom: Did you go see your counceler today in seminar?

Me: No, I was doing homework.

Mom: *really mad* You know you need to go talk to her.

Me: Ok, next time I will go talk to her, not do my homework and not get help, fail the class and not graduate.

Nothing from mother..

Me: *as Im walking away* That sound better mom?

Parents are so damn anoying senior year. Let me ****ing live god damn. I know it has to get done and it will get done this week. I can't wait to fricken move out in the fall.

big_daddy_d
02-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Convo with Mom,

Mom: Did you go see your counceler today in seminar?

Me: No, I was doing homework.

Mom: *really mad* You know you need to go talk to her.

Me: Ok, next time I will go talk to her, not do my homework and not get help, fail the class and not graduate.

Nothing from mother..

Me: *as Im walking away* That sound better mom?

Parents are so damn anoying senior year. Let me ****ing live god damn. I know it has to get done and it will get done this week. I can't wait to fricken move out in the fall.
Just smile and nod your head... It gets better eventually! Just keep your head up.

marvin-martian
02-01-2006, 04:33 PM
omgz...how can myspace AND pbn be down at the same time?

DFSniper
02-02-2006, 05:48 AM
lol, two birds with one stone, huh?

hoppy, my senior year is gonna be easy!

half a year of Government
11th grade AP English
Calculus
Photography
Video Productions
Web Design
Art

ive decided today that im definately gonna drop ROTC next year (too much politics, stress, no communication, and people are expected to know how to do everything without anyone explaining it to them-or explaining it only once!)

and thats only first semester (if they dont make me take Physics...)

Hoppy11
02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Class wise its easy, but my parents won't shut up about college.

durrell
02-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Class wise its easy, but my parents won't shut up about college.

D i t t o. And I'm only a junior..

PBRC714
02-02-2006, 02:26 PM
some stupid !@#$%^&(&^% keyed my truck :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DFSniper
02-03-2006, 12:32 AM
lol, my parents say i can live with them when i do college, but we dont even know where theyre gonna be. probably ft. knox for 6 months, then maybe AZ... my dad wants me to do community college at Knox, then go to college when we get wherever we're staying, but i dont wanna waste my time, im too smart for that (4.1 GPA, i feel like a nerd sometimes), and i kinda wanna go back to Colorado, im tired of moving around....

marvin-martian
02-03-2006, 01:51 PM
the internet bores me!!!

durrell
02-03-2006, 02:27 PM
the internet bores me!!!

Yes, the intarweb has gotten monotonous.

bigred76
02-03-2006, 04:23 PM
I am pissed. My history teacher from last year tried telling me that I was too ****ing into the World War One reinactment we had today, when I was merely trying to advise him to keep his students more in check becuase they were just running around being total and complete retards. Bull **** on his part, and I don't appreciate being blown off like that.

durrell
02-04-2006, 08:12 PM
I hate being my sister's freaking personal chaeuffeur.

DFSniper
02-05-2006, 01:30 AM
my ricochet AK randomly stopped working ( my friend musta slammed into something when he was using it...) i dont know if its the motor (itll turn sometimes when you turn it on, but never when a ball falls through) or the sensor tab. i dont feel like buying a 2KX kit. how much could the shell/lid/door sell for?

Hoppy11
02-05-2006, 09:24 AM
I hate school rules saying you have to be like 100 feet away from a girl to dance with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFSniper
02-05-2006, 11:08 AM
lol, not at my school :p

Moe
02-05-2006, 11:18 AM
I hate school rules saying you have to be like 100 feet away from a girl to dance with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our new principal just banned front to back dancing..uh...we just had a dance, 20 people went..HAHHA. our school has 2500 kids. lol.
I dont really care. dances are uber gay anyways.

marvin-martian
02-05-2006, 11:19 AM
grind it anyway hops

DFSniper
02-05-2006, 11:41 AM
dances are uber gay anyways.
QFMFT! the closest you'll see me get to dancing would be moshing or headbanging.

marvin-martian
02-05-2006, 11:45 AM
i really want to learn how to ball-room dance. seriously

spyderkid179
02-05-2006, 03:53 PM
****ing hockey coach

Hoppy11
02-05-2006, 03:54 PM
grind it anyway hops

Yea.. I would, but there were teachers walking all over the place and breaking it up. It was way gay.

DFSniper
02-06-2006, 09:38 AM
lol, we get like 20 people to show up at our dances, cuz they suck.

marvin-martian
02-06-2006, 01:01 PM
i get my license this week, but i wont have anything to drive. my brother has the extra car in college, and i doubt my parents want to spend the money on a car for me.

DFSniper
02-07-2006, 12:45 AM
i could have gotten my license last summer, but my parents didnt want to send me to the States to get it. and i dont feel like spending 2000 Euro to get my German license when i turn 18, and then we leave in less than a year...

bomberpilot07
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
alot of crap is going on and idk what to do, think, say, or anything....

life just plain sucks

UKwithPride
02-07-2006, 09:29 PM
alot of crap is going on and idk what to do, think, say, or anything....

life just plain sucks
:bawling: :lolsign: :lol: :rolleyes2:

bigred76
02-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Dude, that aint funny. Bomber usually don't complain, so when he does it's something bad.

What happened, Dorp? :crazy:

lewizz124
02-07-2006, 10:22 PM
lol, my parents say i can live with them when i do college, but we dont even know where theyre gonna be. probably ft. knox for 6 months, then maybe AZ... my dad wants me to do community college at Knox, then go to college when we get wherever we're staying, but i dont wanna waste my time, im too smart for that (4.1 GPA, i feel like a nerd sometimes), and i kinda wanna go back to Colorado, im tired of moving around....
ahh, dad in the army i take it? i was born at fort knox and my sister over in germany. i can relate with you, moving around sucks alot, luckily my dad got out of the military before i got much older. now for my rant.

:mad: GAAHH I HATE BEEING CAPTAIN SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do everything for the team while they just sit around and complain about things and tell me what we SHOULD do. i get all the crap too when somthing doesnt get done because i have a million things everyone wants me to do for them. i get crap for all sorts of stuff and yet who does everyone come to when they want somthing or want something fixed? not each other instead they ALL come to me. who sets up sponsorships and tournaments and practices??? who keeps in touch with everyone and coordinates everything??? who babysits everyone all the time? not just at the field but even when were hangin out cuz were all friends. who calls those gamwinning plans that noone wants to give recognition for? who makes sure everyones hits are wiped off before each game? who makes sure everyones got water and gatorade and such? who is on everyone about entry fee money (if i didnt the dopes would forget about it)? thats right ME. not them but ME. who gets crap when we lose? ME. gosh! :confused: but oh well it goes with the job. :D

covert24
02-08-2006, 06:05 AM
yea but if ur a cptain expect that. they look up to u.

PBnation < KUSA/SOC

DFSniper
02-08-2006, 06:10 AM
lol, not at my school (or at least on the rifle team...)

i hate not finding my keys (had em yesterday) so i ended up using my last few minutes on my phone to call my mom, walk all the way to the elementary school (uphill the whole way) to get her keys, and then i come home and still cant find mine!

QAZ123
02-08-2006, 06:50 AM
probably ft. knox for 6 months, then maybe AZ... my dad wants me to do community college at Knox

When you get to knox let me know I'm right around the corner and there's a great field just a little way's down the highway!

JB.

big_daddy_d
02-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I freakin hate the incompetence of some people in my chain of command. You would think that individuals that work in an office across from each other would communicate... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

covert24
02-08-2006, 09:21 AM
LMAO ur at work. im home from skool cuz i didnt feel like going. im never going to work ina cubicle. wayyy to queit snd boring for me. id quite that job and persue ur long life dream of Paintballing.

big_daddy_d
02-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Yes I'm at work LMAO, I also hate how one bad thing that happens first thing in the morning snowballs and the rest of your day goes to crap... I have knuckleheads that work for me that make me wonder how the hell they graduated from highschool let alone were able to enlist in the Army.

marvin-martian
02-08-2006, 10:39 AM
im just in the mood to eat icecream, but my step-moms home and she wont let me.

WhatThaSmurf
02-08-2006, 04:10 PM
I hate AP Statistics...

Team Ramrod
02-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I Still have MONO :(

Sac
02-08-2006, 04:15 PM
i have a fever again, i really cant miss anymore school im sick of being sick.

UKwithPride
02-08-2006, 08:21 PM

PBnation > KUSA/SOC
Fixed.

Moe
02-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Fixed.

youve made all useless post since you have been here. go away.

DRAGON
02-08-2006, 09:15 PM
youve made all useless post since you have been here. go away.

Not to fret, he's under the microscope - ;)

DFSniper
02-09-2006, 12:11 AM
When you get to knox let me know I'm right around the corner and there's a great field just a little way's down the highway!

JB.

ok, i will.

QAZ123
02-09-2006, 08:25 AM
So damn congested right now I can barely keep my eye's open!

Didn't get the job that was offered to me which was going to pay for all my schooling and make more money while I was in school. That really suck's now it's back to the drawing board. I'm thinking I might go to police academy and get on as an officer but still take classes and end up working as a parole/probation/correction's officer. Crazy how I've done nothing but computer's and procedure's my whole career and I just want to change it so bad to something that I believe will help other people or make a difference!

An office job is just not for me and I realize this and I just need to make a change!

I'm so confused right now I just need to get away for a weekend somewhere and clear my head! Can't wait for one of my trip's to get here just to do something. I think this winter weather is messing with me also!

JB

WhatThaSmurf
02-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Well, where shall I start. 'Tis been a glorious weekend. Saturday, I wreck my car into a guardrail. I hate ice. I kick the guardrail and bruise the bones in the top of my foot. Joy. I slice a finger on a piece of my car. Salt in the wound. I spam on here, not thinking at the time but now I look and feel ashamed. I should know better as the lone mod on a new forum. Oh yes that. I have someone who hates me for disciplining him. I had warned him several times for various reasons. He calls someone a **** head. I give him his final warning and he tries to start a revolt against the forum, the admins, and me. He fail and then directs his anger at me. He will get banned soon, but that's his problem. He's aking me look like the bad guys and I don't like it.

durrell
02-12-2006, 08:34 PM
My mom is being a total b****.

I carry a 4.0 GPA for 2 semesters in a row...in college.

And I'm only a junior. But that's not good enough for her.

And then I get yelled at for having dirty clothes. WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY DIRTY CLOTHES? THROW THEM AWAY?

Now she just stormed out of the room and said "I'M TO THE POINT WHERE YOU PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A RAMPAGE YET."

Owned.

DFSniper
02-13-2006, 12:15 AM
wow, mine seems insignificant now... im at a different computer than usual, and i cant find the folder for my class, so now i cant do any new work, oh well, guess i'll have to work twice as much on friday cuz i wont be in school on wed....

DisturbedMetal35
02-13-2006, 03:09 PM
aparently i'm no longer allowed to go snowboarding with my friends on a snow day, because the lady says so... Eff that man, ive never had more fun in my life.

Cakeslob
02-13-2006, 06:23 PM
jerks

DFSniper
02-14-2006, 11:14 AM
sometimes being single has its downsides...

bomberpilot07
02-14-2006, 11:17 AM
sometimes being single has its downsides...
took you that long to realize this? :tongue:

woke up at 5 this morning with a pain shooting down my right arm and it didnt stop till about an hour ago.:headbrick:

DFSniper
02-14-2006, 11:20 AM
actually, ive been single for so long ive gotten used to it.

ive been dead tired (non-stop) since last monday... and i have to go on a fieldtrip to the German Ministry of Defense tomorrow

gailon24
02-14-2006, 11:22 AM
took you that long to realize this? :tongue:

woke up at 5 this morning with a pain shooting down my right arm and it didnt stop till about an hour ago.:headbrick:

Uh...hmm....TMI....

/flame experiments that work then don't work so i try something else but that doesn't work but i also tried the first and it works again and i can't explain why...

/flame wife making me put 100% of $2500 tax return into savings and can't touch it while she just went and got $240 worth of hair cut, highlights and misc hair products grr

bamf-hacker
02-14-2006, 12:03 PM
STILL BEING SICK!!!

Having to get a chest x-ray to find out if you have pneumonia and then waiting for 24 hours for the doctor to say you don't have pneumonia, but telling you they don't know what is wrong...AAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

3 more days until the comprehensive results come back..

HacKeR

Team Ramrod
02-17-2006, 10:47 AM
this isnt really a flame, rather an airing of displeasures.
well, my friend and this girl have been kinda close and they tried dating, which lasted a week, she just isnt into him that way. my friend on the other hand, if basically in love with her (we are 16 i dont think he realizes there will be others) and she has basically told him that its not gonna happen. well, he has taken this hard and she and him were talking (thier still friends of sorts) and she came to because i dont judge her and she can trust me (we've talked about other thngs before) She told me that he is/ has considered killing himself, and she doesnt knwo what to do, i told her she need to talk with him asap but she was i dunno, scared, so i confronted him and he told me he had, i tried to talk with him and ration with him and make him realise that what he isnt thinking is never an option. well, i didnt know what to do so i got in contact with his step brother and he talked to his dad who is now going to talk to his mom.
My friend is really mad at me now, saying i blew it out of proportion and that i shouldnt have done that, but i didnt know what else to do, i couldnt sit there and watch, becuase what if he is serious and i did nothing, than what. i may have lew it out of proportion but i did what i thought would help him. now i dont know what is going to happen and he is really mad at me but i am not sorry for what i did, and i think i did the right thing. i just dont know anymore...

tl:dr. :bird:

durrell
02-17-2006, 10:54 AM
You did the right thing ramrod, too many dumb kids out there who would kill themself over something like that..

Team Ramrod
02-17-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah, he'll get over it eventually, i just dont come accross that situation allot and i didnt know what to do so i did what i thoguth was best. one day he will realize that, but for now let him be mad.

DFSniper
02-17-2006, 12:17 PM
i agree with D

DFSniper
02-17-2006, 12:42 PM
im talking to my ex and she's like "if you werent living in germany i'd seriously go out with you again and not be such a ***** this time"

shunut
02-18-2006, 04:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that I've posted a post like this before but I want to post it again just because its something that I really hate.

I hate when you make a post and somebody makes a post after you saying the exact same thing you said, but in different words, like it was their idea. I'll leave it at that.

DFSniper
02-18-2006, 01:50 PM
lol.

its 11:50 at night, and im online, waiting to talk to my friends, but theyre all not on, and i dont feel like going to bed...

leed
02-18-2006, 02:40 PM
Haha is that a flame DF? I hate it when people who just like to prove you wrong quote your post and edit everything you say. It's just really really annoying... I end up deleting my post entirely saying stupid things.

I also hate how my whole week has been pretty crappy, and the one thing I was looking forward to happening didn't happen... And I'm really bored and depressed..

DisturbedMetal35
02-19-2006, 06:50 AM
Final Destination 3 was so bad.....wow.

marvin-martian
02-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Final Destination 3 was so bad.....wow.
ya...it looks horrid. the only good one was the first one, and that was iffy.

claustrophobia9
02-20-2006, 01:27 PM
****ing shots make my arm numb and i cant play video games

DisturbedMetal35
02-20-2006, 01:30 PM
ya...it looks horrid. the only good one was the first one, and that was iffy.

Yeah, i agree. But to throw off the whole "sequels suck" deal, i have to say that Saw II was better than the first, with an almost as good twist.

claustrophobia9
02-20-2006, 05:01 PM
my brother opens his ****ing spam on my computer like a retard...

Ares
02-22-2006, 09:19 AM
its hard to sell stuff... very hard.....

NB_Hacker_NB
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Played at a local field today. IT SUCKED They made us buy their paint or nothing(70 for a case of NO NAME BRAND PAINT). Then on top of that, they had a 13 year old for a REF and he is a *****!!! We played for like 2 minutes and left because he was calling everyone out if there was paint on the bunker and it came off on our jerseys.

DFSniper
02-24-2006, 10:59 AM
lol, that sucks.

ive been looking for my black wristband since at least january and still cant find it...

QAZ123
02-24-2006, 01:02 PM
I hate only being able to have 50 pm's it's such a pain in the ass trying to work out transaction's!

JB.

ooglieboogliebob
02-24-2006, 03:52 PM
yeah deffinetely already have 30 .. and it's hard to clear it out .. cuz i sorta need it :p ... DAMN my friend took his XT back .. which he gave me for teching his pilot so it WORKED ... (lubed, polished, replaced cupseal, new o-rings) ... he friggin said he would give me 5 bucks for the broken POS .. (extra parts) ... but he's like .. ur not taking my **** away from me anymore ... can't remember the last time i took anything from him anyways ... ARGH ... guess he thinks the policy's get to get .. rather than give to get ... (he's got something bad coming :))

Team Ramrod
02-24-2006, 03:59 PM
it bugs me how there isnt the navigation links at the bottom of the page, i still havent gotten over that from the old forums, its just easier to have it there and not have to scroll all the way to the top of thr page to go back.

DFSniper
02-24-2006, 11:26 PM
it bugs me how there isnt the navigation links at the bottom of the page, i still havent gotten over that from the old forums, its just easier to have it there and not have to scroll all the way to the top of thr page to go back.
i dont have a scroll button on my mouse (well i do, but theyre up and down buttons located in really wierd positions...)

shunut
02-28-2006, 04:08 AM
I hate how our boards aren't as lively as they use to be. I'm not sure why because most of the people that were on OSKUSA are here.

QAZ123
02-28-2006, 04:49 AM
I agree it's been slow around here.

Heck I can't hardly relate to any of the topic's in the NPT thread!

JB.

marvin-martian
02-28-2006, 10:24 AM
we all died a little inside when os went down

bigred76
02-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Yup. My guess for the slow down is that Hacker, Claus, and myself have stopped posting to full capacity.

I hate the damn firewall on this computer.

DFSniper
02-28-2006, 12:02 PM
yep, i remember when brand new threads would be on page 2 the next day... now its like people only post every other day.

ever slipped on ice-covered parking lots?

it sucks that i might not be able to play this weekend:
1) guys whos driving us's wife is expecting a baby this week, so he'll have to stay home with his other kids if she does have it.
2) my family's going to Garmisch (biggest US-owned resort in Europe) for some stupid thing that my brothers doing in school from friday to sunday, and she wants me to go because she doesnt want me spending friday night at someones house because she doesnt know anybody else thats supposed to go 'ballin with us. and she doesnt want me to be that far away from here (i'm f***ing 17!)
3) if the weather at the field is anything like here, itll be to cold/wet/snowy/icy to play.

Team Ramrod
02-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Im always here, I just never post. On the opther boards it took me (i think) 2 years to get to 1000 posts. Im always hovering and I never miss a thread its just that I dont post at all.

Im alwyas watching.......

bigred76
02-28-2006, 12:15 PM
I know what you mean Ramrod. I do that now and mainly post in random threads when I can't keep the post-whore that's in me in anymore.

I hate how my computer crashed and I have no ****ing idea what happened to it.

leed
02-28-2006, 12:41 PM
I don't post around here, and I don't really look in depth of the Specific Marker forums that often because most people get their problems solved by other people, so theres no use in my going there.

I hate how I have so much work to do with no motivation to do them.

claustrophobia9
02-28-2006, 12:51 PM
people who think the moon landing was fake

QAZ123
02-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I just traded my phantom off and I have a pump tournament sunday! Give or take I have other pump's but dang it just doesn't feel right!

JB.

bigred76
02-28-2006, 03:27 PM
I hate my parents, they **** everything up.

claustrophobia9
02-28-2006, 03:36 PM
how ****ing hard the internet makes it just to find terminal velocity of something that isnt affected by gravity

Nader
02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
how friggin' constipated I am.....uuuugggghhhhhh!

Seriously though, being constipated sucks.....

big_daddy_d
02-28-2006, 10:17 PM
how friggin' constipated I am.....uuuugggghhhhhh!

Seriously though, being constipated sucks.....
TMI like a mofo, (for those that don't know TMI=Too Much Information)

marvin-martian
03-01-2006, 02:53 AM
once i was constipated for a whole week. it has horrible.

marvin-martian
03-01-2006, 03:37 PM
i hate it when kids say "you times it" in math class. its supposed to be "you multiply it". you use times when reading an equation such as "4 times 5 equals 20". i get so aggrivated everytime i someone mess it up. its not that hard.

claustrophobia9
03-01-2006, 03:48 PM
i would really hate it if i was on death row and they told me tommorow i had lethal injection, but i thought they said inspection, so i cleaned the cell up really nice, then they came back the next day and you know what!? id be dead!

marvin-martian
03-01-2006, 03:54 PM
what?

ooglieboogliebob
03-01-2006, 06:29 PM
damn ... i hate how life never goes the way you want it to

DFSniper
03-02-2006, 05:35 AM
claus musta been bored...

QAZ123
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
This place is dead anymore!

JB.

big_daddy_d
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM
I hate fake people I work with

QAZ123
03-04-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm quite nervous. First pump tourney tomorrow. New team not my regular guy's. Different league with a series going all the way till november. Yeah.. I'm a little nervous.

JB.

ooglieboogliebob
03-04-2006, 01:18 PM
hmm .. hope for the best of you ...

I wish i was rich ...

durrell
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
This place has no one who posts alot, I've considered making PBN my homepage. I've almost passed my post count here with my PBN posts..:(

And little brothers. 'Nuff said.

QAZ123
03-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah it's gotten lame around here. I think it's because...

1. Anybody that post's a lot is considered a post whore and called out on it so people stop posting.

2. Any new people that just got spyder's get flamed often.

It's starting to suck!

JB.

spyderkid179
03-05-2006, 09:15 AM
i used to post regularily, had 1000+ posts but ive been turned off by the new forums and havnt really come back.

DyNasty9
03-05-2006, 09:28 AM
ok well on the topic of the forum sucking, i feel that everyone just needs to chill and do their own thing dont worry about post count and that crap. just my opinion.
anyway, short story cuz im typing with one hand . i punched the wall cuz i was pissed and now my hand is huge and i think i broke like my pinky knuckle or something. and i have Jv baseball tryouts in like a week.:headbrick: not good, im sooo pissed at my self. o and syracuse is losing to villanova.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:headbrick: :headbrick: :headbrick: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

DFSniper
03-06-2006, 09:21 AM
watching Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy get punked by the rest of the band! myspace is acting up, and i have nothing better to do...

xNinja-Dolphinx
03-06-2006, 06:13 PM
My car has been at the dealership for a week and a half...they still have nno idea what is wrong with it.

My friend is being threatend to get kicked out of band for something that is the directors fault.

My project for ceramics that i worked on for 4 weeks blew up in the kiln because my teacher fired it while it was still wet.

this month sucks

DFSniper
03-07-2006, 12:35 PM
i was rummaging through the fridge looking for a late-night snack, and all of a sudden i had a craving for straight-up cream cheese, and usually i dont eat cream cheese. so here i am at 10:30 at night eating cream cheese when i should be getting ready for bed...

QAZ123
03-07-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm starting to really ****ing hate my job!

JB.

DFSniper
03-08-2006, 12:04 PM
i have no ice cubes, ergo i cant make sacrifices to appease the snow demons... i want a snow day tomorrow DAMMIT!

durrell
03-10-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm glad it's finally warm here..70 degrees today WOO.

marvin-martian
03-10-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm glad it's finally warm here..70 degrees today WOO.
w00t

DFSniper
03-12-2006, 12:43 PM
we got snow, then more snow, and still no snow days...

i think im just gonna BS my homework assignment for tomorrow, i really dont feel like doing it. i dont understand poems in the first place...

marvin-martian
03-12-2006, 12:51 PM
what do you have to do with poems?

DFSniper
03-12-2006, 12:56 PM
um, read a bunch of em and then answer like 5 Qs for each one. its a whole packet. i think i answered 10 out of 35 so far. heres one i remember off the top of my head: "characterize the descriptions of the woman in 'Anabelle Lee' and the woman in 'To Helen'" (both by Poe)

Ares
03-12-2006, 12:58 PM
small paint+large barrel= bad velocity
increase velocity= barrel breaks and chops
barrel breaks and chops= bad

QAZ123
03-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Myspace won't let me into my homepage and I know I got a couple messages I really want to read!

JB.

QAZ123
03-14-2006, 05:22 AM
Nothing is going right at the moment!

JB.

marvin-martian
03-15-2006, 02:43 PM
my dad didnt get my truck registered yesterday, so i couldnt drive it to school today. i wore a really light shirt because i thought it would be warm today like it was the rest of the week (was like 80 yesterday, but today dropped to 40 or so). i had to make up a test for history today because my SOL test (state-wide standardized test thats super important for everything) was scheduled during the block i had the history test. so today was the last day for make-ups and i asked if i could take it third block so i wouldnt have to stay after school. she said it would fine even though she has a class then. so i show up when i said id be there, and she made me wait in the hall for 10 minutes because she forgot about me. after those 10 minutes, she gave me the wrong test, and i gave it back to her and she told me to come back later because she doesnt have the right one. so i show up after school to take it, missing my bus, and she made a really hard one just for me. all the classes got an easy fill in the blank test, and i got a 3 essay test. there was another girl there who was taking the fill in the blank one. so i finish up and walk home in the cold with a tiny shirt, carrying my books.

yay...

Nintendo
03-15-2006, 03:11 PM
nooooooo missing two days of skool sucks when u gotta make up 5 test in one day casnt wait!

bigred76
03-15-2006, 03:49 PM
This sucks. My local proshop isn't open on Monday through Wednesday, and whenever I go on a day they should be open one of them has a family emergency or something and they close the shop. So now I have to wait until I go playing to try my new gun out. :bawling:

WhatThaSmurf
03-16-2006, 01:23 PM
i am very bothered about something that i am obviously not allowed to ask for help with on here. i'm very frustrated, but i'm sorry if i did something i shouldn't have.

DFSniper
03-19-2006, 07:33 AM
i hate not having the balls to ask someone out (i have a bad history of being rejected... and im one of the nicest people i know) and i think she would go out with me...

my hands are friggin numb so i cant type and do my homework...

Hoppy11
03-20-2006, 03:59 PM
I hate it when I burn a CD and then realize like a week later that I didn't put all of the songs I wanted on it so I have to brun another CD.

marvin-martian
03-20-2006, 04:32 PM
i dont know if i like a girl or not...its been confusing me for a few days and i dont know what to do about it.

Team Ramrod
03-20-2006, 04:41 PM
i dont know if i like a girl or not...its been confusing me for a few days and i dont know what to do about it.

amen. I have been messing around with this one chick forever and we are both cool with it, but i dont really know how far she wants to go and all that jazz and it really messes with your mind

NB_Hacker_NB
03-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Women=Evil (Im not saying be GAY, i'm saying don't let them tell you they love you, Be a muthapimpin' PIMP)

marvin-martian
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
amen. I have been messing around with this one chick forever and we are both cool with it, but i dont really know how far she wants to go and all that jazz and it really messes with your mind
i get a vibe that she will go as far as i go. i just dont know if i want to do anything more than i already am...

claustrophobia9
03-21-2006, 03:49 PM
ow papercut!!!

DFSniper
03-23-2006, 12:14 PM
i hate people that are soo f**king immature! theres these two girls i hang out with a lot at and after school (they used to be best friends but now hate each other, long story) and these immature 10th graders are trying to be cool and show off in front of everybody are like "i know who you like" and "you only did it because of her". its f**king pissing me off and i know one kid likes at least one of them too, but hes one of those kids (i mean that literally) that thinks he's a badass but couldnt get a girlfriend no matter how hard he tries.

Moe
03-25-2006, 09:20 PM
girls are dumb.

druid
03-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Women=Evil

uh huh...tell me about it...I have 3 daughters under the age of 18...and add the wife...that = the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse.....

Nader
03-25-2006, 10:29 PM
wouldn't that be horsewomen? :D

women: can't live with 'em.......yeah.

shunut
03-26-2006, 04:24 AM
And 90 percent of it's caused by the testosterone heavy penile bearing dork heads banging on the door all day long.....remember the old saying? When you have a son, you only have 1 dingus to worry about. When you have a daughter, you have every dingus within 200 miles to worry about!

I love it vike. I don't have any kids, but I have 3 little sisters that I'm very protective of. One just starting high school this year and if a very pretty girl. I told her before school started that I was going to do high school over and be in everyclass she was in. I'll tell you one thing the first guy to hurt her will be the last (thats how you do it if you live or were raised in Chicago), because after I'm done with him the rumor will spread and guys will treat her like they should. That or they won't date her all together, which would be fine with me.

DFSniper
03-27-2006, 04:49 AM
lol vike, my school is 7th-12th and my sisters in 7th and im a junior, so if anyone tries to f@ck with her, they have to put up with me (theres only 200+ kids at school, and all the little kids know just about every high schooler, so they know better than to start anything.

UKwithPride
03-27-2006, 01:18 PM
lol vike, my school is 7th-12th and my sisters in 7th and im a junior, so if anyone tries to f@ck with her, they have to put up with me (theres only 200+ kids at school, and all the little kids know just about every high schooler, so they know better than to start anything.

lol, you still have more kids than my school.

marvin-martian
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
i hate having girls pull the friend card

Hoppy11
03-29-2006, 01:10 PM
I fricken rolled my ankle today at practice.. and Im leaving for Colorado friday morning for snowboarding.. it better be better by sunday damnit.

Hoppy11
03-29-2006, 02:23 PM
They all want you to stay in paintball. :p

DFSniper
03-31-2006, 12:03 PM
i hate having girls pull the friend card
i know how you feel. whats worse is when you spend the whole weekend with two of your friends (a girl and a guy) and by the time you find out that she likes you, she's going out with your other friend...

NB_Hacker_NB
03-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Taylor's Ridge, the ridge you have to go to to leave the city, burned today. Everything was destroyed. It was a half mile stretch of nothing but black ash. So noone can leave the city for a day or so...

DyNasty9
04-01-2006, 08:48 AM
I HATE WINDOWS.

windows media player has to be the stupidest video player arrrr!!! like it buffers then its playing and it stops then it wont buffer then you have to start from the beggining agian.

quicktime>wmp

bigred76
04-01-2006, 08:55 AM
WTF. I hate this stupid April Fools joke. I hate not being able to see the whole forum, and I mnost especially hate ****ING PINK! ARGH!

durrell
04-01-2006, 08:56 AM
Pink is pimp.

Although I do hate this:
This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

bigred76
04-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Pink may be pimp, but not in this quantity. Another thing, I hate the ****ing big ass text. It needs to die. :dodgy:

DFSniper
04-01-2006, 11:12 AM
my brothers **** up all the time, my mom blows it off, i **** up once, and i get my ass chewed out and she goes psycho-***** on me all day...

chubb0rz
04-01-2006, 12:32 PM
*sigh* ...got screwed out of pball this weekend.

druid
04-01-2006, 03:14 PM
yo.....change it back.....i'm going blind.....seriously, it hurts the eyes...

druid
04-01-2006, 11:05 PM
A wife, 2 daughters under 15 and a female dog.....you want to know pain and suffering caused by estrogen? I think Druid and I could tell you a bit about it! LOL!

And 90 percent of it's caused by the testosterone heavy penile bearing dork heads banging on the door all day long.....remember the old saying? When you have a son, you only have 1 dingus to worry about. When you have a daughter, you have every dingus within 200 miles to worry about!

heh....yeah.....that's what 100 rd AK drums are for.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/emoticons/ak47.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/emoticons/ar15firing.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/emoticons/uzi1.gif

DFSniper
04-02-2006, 06:04 AM
grr, Advent Children wont play for me...grr... (musta been a bad copy...)

ad0131065
04-02-2006, 01:28 PM
:hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: :hoppingmad: I hate Wally World...d*&% policy's won't let ppl under 18 buy paintball stuff....grrrr!!!! makes me mad....:angry: :angry: :headbrick:

UKwithPride
04-05-2006, 02:28 PM
There is no wind, and I want to fly my kite!

TacTownKilla
04-05-2006, 02:39 PM

Blow really hard?

UKwithPride
04-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Blow really hard?
Tried, still no worky.

durrell
04-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Move to Oklahoma....no problems with wind here!

Same in NC...

Team Ramrod
04-05-2006, 04:15 PM
This is crazy. It has been snowing up here for the last 2 days.

Why wont it end!

Angel69
04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
i got a 3 hour after school detention for not particapating in gym cause my swimming trunks had a rip right in the crouch, my teacher siad it wasnt a good excuse to not swim....then i said ok...so i went and put on my swim suit with my cock out and got ALC ( put in a 6x6 room for rest of day)

GOD I HATE TEACHERS!:mad:

DFSniper
04-06-2006, 06:46 AM
lol

This is crazy. It has been snowing up here for the last 2 days.

Why wont it end!

at least its not raining on and off. i never know if itll be a good day for skating or not...

marvin-martian
04-06-2006, 10:23 AM
lmao, look at this white guy fly a kite!!

marvin-martian
04-06-2006, 04:42 PM
i want to play my sega genesis, but i cant find it anywhere. i know its either in the attic or the garage, but no luck. i miss all those awesome games such as streets of rage, ecco, and sonic and knuckles.

Hoppy11
04-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I washed my car yesterday.. and I already have like 8 bug splatters on my windsheild!!!!!!!!

WhatThaSmurf
04-11-2006, 02:02 PM
The Nashville Predator finally have almost guaranteed top 4 in the playoffs, and now Vokoun is out for the rest of the season with very little hopes of playoff time. He has multiple blood clots in his lower abdomen. Every little break we get, something happens!

*EM1-Master*
04-11-2006, 06:04 PM
I washed my car yesterday.. and I already have like 8 bug splatters on my windsheild!!!!!!!!
That's NUTTIN! I washed and WAXED my car, the next two days it rained nonstop, then the next day, the pollen came down by the INCHES... So now my car's absolutely disgusting... And it's too hot out to rewax... DOH!

The mods deleted my thread about geeZus' car getting stolen!!! :mad: ARRRRR!!!

WhatThaSmurf
04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
chris's car got ganked?

Moe
04-11-2006, 06:28 PM
moderatly emotional girl + accutane = super super emotional depressed girl who thinks that everything in the world is out to get her and that her life sucks.

I ****ing hate that drug so much. It messes with people so bad. I so badly wish she was off of it.

durrell
04-11-2006, 07:05 PM
That's NUTTIN! I washed and WAXED my car, the next two days it rained nonstop, then the next day, the pollen came down by the INCHES... So now my car's absolutely disgusting... And it's too hot out to rewax... DOH!

The mods deleted my thread about geeZus' car getting stolen!!! :mad: ARRRRR!!!

Same here! But this is what happened..

Sunday: Washed and waxed my car, storms rolled through and blew grass all over it
Tuesday: Rewashed it and rewaxed it, pollen was so heavy by the next afternoon you couldnt tell it had even been washed

SO GAY

druid
04-15-2006, 08:09 PM
what is with all the trolls lately?!?!? GEEZE, these guys need to LOOK AROUND AND READ THE FORUMS...Oh...yeah...and the SEARCH BUTTONS FREAKING WORK!!!!

marvin-martian
04-15-2006, 08:31 PM
thats annoying me alot too...

durrell
04-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Well guys it IS the Spyder forum and typically Spyder users ARE new to the sport..so do you think they really even know what to look for? If it annoys you that bad, stop visiting the forums it's happening in..

druid
04-15-2006, 09:46 PM
durrell....it's happening in ALL of them...not just select boards...and all the same questions. If they were to look at the subject lines of the threads and open them, they wouldn't need to start a new on.....**pants uncontrollably**

ooglieboogliebob
04-15-2006, 09:54 PM
^^ ... yeah i feel for you ...we needa make favorites for the topics in individual folders and just give them links :) ... could be easier ...

druid
04-16-2006, 09:14 AM
^^ ... yeah i feel for you ...we needa make favorites for the topics in individual folders and just give them links :) ... could be easier ...

I have done that...with store links, anyway...

ooglieboogliebob
04-16-2006, 10:47 AM
... ok i thought about this for .... 2 seconds :p

But you could make your own webpage with your own 398292838 links in ... number them ... put the link to the webby in your sticky .. and then wala !!! "click on my link down on my sig #938 is what you need"

:p .. possibility

But ... I HATE BEING PATIENT !!!

Edit: .. don't use freewebs ;) .. they freeze you monthly for bandwidth usage ... or thats what happened when i wanted to look at the one of the pics of the rifle-pb gun conversion thing ... Use geocities.. they may ban you for bandwith .. but for only an hour i believe ...

DFSniper
04-17-2006, 12:53 AM
the only good thing about going back to school is that i actually have a chance to use the internet. my moms been hogging the computer since before spring break... i hope she runs out of dvds to copy for my dad soon...

Team Ramrod
04-20-2006, 06:28 AM
Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday, hurths like a mother ******. I still have to do a project thats due tomorrow and am missing an entire math unit. this sucks

druid
04-20-2006, 07:02 AM
I JUST GOT IN A FREAKING CAR ACCIDENT!!!!:hoppingmad: :headbrick: :hoppingmad: :headbrick: :cloud: :cloud:

Team Ramrod
04-20-2006, 07:10 AM
Whoa, you ok druid? didnt get injured did you?

bamf-hacker
04-20-2006, 08:18 AM
damn... is your shoulder (and the rest of you) OK?

HacKeR

ooglieboogliebob
04-20-2006, 01:18 PM
damn ... i just got back from school/friend house ... just read this ... whow what happened ???

mv540
04-27-2006, 04:41 PM
iīm grounded!!!, and tomorrow in my shcool are goin to give us our grades.....damn:( more time grounded):mad: .....and it suck cuase they always ground me with paintall, like you cant go play or to practice...:( í donīt know why they donīt ground me with anything else!!! :mad: :(

marvin-martian
04-27-2006, 04:42 PM
they always take away your paintball because they know you care about it and makes you upset.

WhatThaSmurf
04-27-2006, 06:52 PM
vike, why do you always have to be so much like a teacher?

bigred76
04-27-2006, 06:55 PM
:yeahthat: All of my teachers except one are really miffing me lately. They don't seem to understand anything about proper English, and when I use it, they look at me like I'm crazy.

druid
04-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Whoa, you ok druid? didnt get injured did you?

neh...I'm ok. This...(grumbles)...*chick*... was in front of me in traffic as we approached a light...she switched from the left lane to the right lane as the light turned yellow. She hit the brakes and wasn't completely in her own lane and I hit the brakes, skidded 15' and right into her driver's side rear quarter. My bumper/headlight met her tail lights and peeled the fender up like a banana skin.
I haven't been cited (yet) because the accident is still under investigation. I may not get cited at all...but my van's got about 3-4k in damage...bumper, lights, grille, hood's up 1/2", fender, pass. door and sliding side door is knocked out of 'lock'. My ABS and airbags didn't deploy so they all know I wasn't speeding so I'm hoping she gets the citation...

vikingshadow
04-28-2006, 03:43 AM
vike, why do you always have to be so much like a teacher?

:yeahthat: All of my teachers except one are really miffing me lately. They don't seem to understand anything about proper English, and when I use it, they look at me like I'm crazy.

Teacher has nothing to do with it. What I said was common sense. It's maturity. It's being grown up. If I was being a teacher, I wouldn't even bother with it. I'd understand the parents have the problem under control, and anything I say as a teacher would be ignored and held in disgust by anyone under 18 years old, so I wouldn't waste my time. I'm sorry if I sound "like a teacher" but I believe in speaking correctly and using common sense - most of the time.

Why do people automatically think I'm being a teacher, just because I am one? Sometimes I wish I'd never told anyone that. I get treated like I can't be or say anything BUT what a teacher would say or do...I actually leave my teaching cap at school guys.

By the way Red, all my students are really miffing me lately. They don't seem to be using their brains and they're all "offended" that someone wants to actually help them. Heaven forbid that students do what a teacher asks of them without them complaining for a month and a half....

marvin-martian
04-28-2006, 10:22 AM
can somebody please describe the act of "miffing" to me? i have never heard that term.

bigred76
04-28-2006, 09:43 PM
:yeahthat:

Prepare for the rant..... :D

I see that a lot, Vike. It pisses me off that these ****ing retards sit in class, wasting YOUR hard-earned tax dollars, just to look at the teacher and not comprehend anything. They don't ask any questions of the teacher whatsoever, and then wonder why their grades are ****. I know; I'm working as a Teacher Aid for my History teacher, and every break my teacher and I sit in class and discuss how to break through to these imbeciles. And that's putting it lightly.

I cannot see how we can skip so much information in that class, and he has to keep reminding me that these kids don't give a ****. They're just in school to get their diploma and leave, get on with their pathetic excuses for lives, and be at peace. I personally strive for knowledge, knowing I'll need it later on, and as such it almost breaks my heart that these kids don't view it the same way because I know that they will end up going on, some into politics, and because they didn't learn **** in History, they're bound to repeat the mistakes that have been made in the past (a proven saying, btw....).

And yes Vike, I know how it is with being out of school when you're a teacher. I hit my History teacher up at a club one Friday night, and had a bomb (for you old folks, that's "excellent") night just chilling. Very different than at school. Also, I have a couple close family friends that are teachers, and I sat in on both of their classes (one doing an Oceanography lecture at San Jose State and one at a middle school Science class...guess which was more interesting!). They are way different outside of that school, so much so that I would not believe they were the same people in and out of class if I did not know them.

And yes, Vike, I do have certain expectations of you for your grammer, but other than that...screw it. I know teachers like to kick back too (as explained above).

druid
04-28-2006, 09:47 PM
um....what were the latest grades on your report card? Remember...I know what they are....:nunu:

bigred76
04-28-2006, 09:48 PM
3 X F's and a B+. You see, I understand what I'm doing. I just don't give a **** because these teachers are more attuned to the weak minded and have nothing for me.

druid
04-28-2006, 09:49 PM
then you aren't much different than the others. You comprehend but don't care. They don't care because they don't comprehend. You are all cousins, then...so you can move in together and put all your Burger King earnings together to buy a loaf of bread.....

bigred76
04-28-2006, 09:57 PM
True Druid, but you don't see my reasoning. Why should I do some BS work that some dumbass teacher who doesn't care about his classes assigns me? I have that B+ because I respect that teacher enough to do his work. If my other teachers show some respect for the students that actually know that 2+2 does not equal 22, and actually acknowledge that I'm above the 2nd grade (as shown by the material we're assigned), I might do their work too.

Sure, classify me with the others. But keep in mind who you come to with your math and engineering ideas. For what I know, I should be in college already. I have been learning college material on my own for the last 2 years. I'm quite fed-up with how slow this public school system is. Sure, call me cocky, I don't care. I know I am. But I also know that if I were where I should be, I would have higher grades because I might actually learn something from doing that work.

druid
04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
True Druid, but you don't see my reasoning. Why should I do some BS work that some dumbass teacher who doesn't care about his classes assigns me?
Because that's what you are told to do. He's the teacher...you are the student. You do the work or fail. Period.
I have that B+ because I respect that teacher enough to do his work. If my other teachers show some respect for the students that actually know that 2+2 does not equal 22, and actually acknowledge that I'm above the 2nd grade (as shown by the material we're assigned), I might do their work too.
First off, that's your impression, not a fact. It's not in the interest of a teacher to kiss the studen't ass to do the work. And if his entire day is filled with students with your attitude, you're lucky he even speaks to you at all. You want respect? Give some up first. Your attitude sux...you know it, he knows it - so why should he care about you or whether you pass or not? He makes the assignments and because you have a personality clash with him, you refuse the work...that's on you. Your pride gets in the way and you are unbending. So fail...

Sure, classify me with the others. But keep in mind who you come to with your math and engineering ideas.

And don't pull that with me. On many occasions I've told you TO YOUR FACE ON THE PHONE...that you aren't s stupid person. I told you that you were lazy and thick-headed. This entire post proves my point.

For what I know, I should be in college already. I have been learning college material on my own for the last 2 years.

...and thus far, all that extensive learning has earned you 3 F's and a B+...wow...that's impressive education. Instead of doing crap that's ahead of you, why not do what's expected of you and pass HS first? Oh...forgot...you're better than that. :dodgy:

I'm quite fed-up with how slow this public school system is. Sure, call me cocky, I don't care. I know I am. But I also know that if I were where I should be, I would have higher grades because I might actually learn something from doing that work.

All the education you learn is for preparation beyond HS. College only gets you a piece of paper saying you wasted more time doing what you hated before. Wow...my degree has earned me a whopping Z-E-E-E-R-O-O addition to my paycheck...

And let's not forget who's normally asking for who's advise on the phone...about a variety of subjects....tim...

Your attitude and pride are going to be your own down-fall...you're just too blinded by your own elitism to see it.

big_daddy_d
04-28-2006, 11:53 PM
neh...I'm ok. This...(grumbles)...*chick*... was in front of me in traffic as we approached a light...she switched from the left lane to the right lane as the light turned yellow. She hit the brakes and wasn't completely in her own lane and I hit the brakes, skidded 15' and right into her driver's side rear quarter. My bumper/headlight met her tail lights and peeled the fender up like a banana skin.
I haven't been cited (yet) because the accident is still under investigation. I may not get cited at all...but my van's got about 3-4k in damage...bumper, lights, grille, hood's up 1/2", fender, pass. door and sliding side door is knocked out of 'lock'. My ABS and airbags didn't deploy so they all know I wasn't speeding so I'm hoping she gets the citation...
Hopin that prescription bottle of percocet wasn't around...

bigred76
04-29-2006, 12:36 AM
If I wasn't so tired I'd give you a talking-to, Paul. You're lucky. *goes off to bed and collapses*

druid
04-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Hopin that prescription bottle of percocet wasn't around...

nope....stone cold (steve austin:D ) ***er

bamf-hacker
05-02-2006, 06:25 AM
When someone posts a video of their gun and has to preface it with....

Low batteries or crappy paint....

If you are going to shot a video of your gun, go get a new battery and some good paint. AAARRRGGGHHHHH....

HacKeR

DFSniper
05-02-2006, 09:49 AM
i hate it when girls get all overdramatic when you say something they dont like...its starting to really piss me off!

WhatThaSmurf
05-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Ap Stats exam was today, enough said.

Hoppy11
05-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Ok well saterday I skied for the first time this year. Now you are thinking how can hoppy be pissed about skiing for the first time this year?? He must have hurt himself or something.. something like almost having the boat sink would problaby piss me off right? Well the boat did almost sink. The packing around the drive shaft disinagrated and that means there is A BIG GAPPING HOLE in the bottom of the boat. Thank god that we were only out for a quick ski set. So we noticed it and got over to the boat launch real quick, but by the time we got there, the water was up to the floor.

We call Premier Motorsports (where we bought our boat) monday and told them the problem and they were like, oh yea that should be checked every year and replaced every 3-5 years. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Thats prolly a small little detail that you should have told us about when we bought the boat.

Also.. my ski is back ordered because the manufacter doesn't really mass produce skis so it could be here by the end of the week or in 2 weeks... AWSOME.

Victa_Balla
05-03-2006, 02:21 AM
I hate when I'm playing H2 with Waisian and doing decent... Then Durrell comes in and starts owning faces.

durrell
05-03-2006, 04:06 AM
I hate when I'm playing H2 with Waisian and doing decent... Then Durrell comes in and starts owning faces.

hahahahahaha

Moe
05-08-2006, 02:51 AM
I hate bathroom floors and waking up on them....

DFSniper
05-08-2006, 08:52 AM
lolololol

i hate my mom getting into my business because she's "just worried about me". i can take care of myself when it come to girls...geez!

durrell
05-09-2006, 08:27 PM
lolololol

i hate my mom getting into my business because she's "just worried about me". i can take care of myself when it come to girls...geez!

Wooooorddd

DFSniper
05-10-2006, 12:15 PM
i hate it when people cant accept other peoples opinions. if someone calls you something you dont like, live with it!

claustrophobia9
05-13-2006, 07:52 AM
16 pages worth of essays due within a week,
20 hours of work
6 hours of school each day
3 hours of sleep each day
0 is the number of times ive been able to get away from paintball related websites
the wost part is, i hate numbers.

Ares
05-13-2006, 08:54 AM
i hate track. day after prom i have to run in a track meet, i could be at the beach or sleeping or anything besides running

DFSniper
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM
heres an anti-flame: i found out that my mom knows a lady who's husband works at the local shop (largest paintball chain in germany/europe)

Hossy
05-13-2006, 09:58 AM
heres an anti-flame: i found out that my mom knows a lady who's husband works at the local shop (largest paintball chain in germany/europe)

WOW LUCKYYYY WANNA HOOK ME UP WITH SOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

ok well now heres my thing....

i have a E-tlx right, and so i ordered at Backman LCD...on like the 17th of April, and i call every week to check on it. When i ordered it for a usually trusty online service....it said it was in stock, but i guess it wasnt and so yesterday....like 3 1/2 weeks after i ordered it it hasnt came, and its been on backorder the whole time without them telling me...

well within the time i got a Proto Matrix 6, so i just ordered from FirstCall a lot of stuff for the gun i found on PBN.....so lets just hope i have a better expirience with Firstcall then The other place

ooglieboogliebob
05-13-2006, 04:13 PM
HAHA thats gotta be awesome DFsniper ... but anyways ..

I HATE BEING SICK

DFSniper
05-18-2006, 07:28 AM
lol, first i gotta hook myself up. european prices are outrageous!

i think im gonna stop trying to understand people, especially girls. trying to figure people out and how they think is just giving me a headache.

newkid
05-18-2006, 05:27 PM
I wanna go paintballin so bad but it's hard to get every 1 together and go......................it has been 4ever

newkid
05-19-2006, 05:57 PM
i'm sooo tired, I just got done makin 30lbs of potato salad

marvin-martian
05-20-2006, 09:25 AM
here we go...

-those checkered slip-on vans everybody wears. theyre ugly, and im forced to look at them every day.

-the black eyed peas. i think their music is terrible, but i cant escape them. they are on commercials, internet ads, and my sister has a cd. ew

-my sisters a spoiled little brat, and her dad feeds it.

-i need some new video games. im bored with all the ones i have now.

-my gran turismo 4 disc is scratched, so i cant really play it. my computer cant run FEAR well at all. it lags up on low graphics, so it looks bad and runs slow at the some time.

-the gas gauge in my truck doesnt work, so i have to go by the tripodometer to know when to get gas. also, the wireing from my cd player to my speakers is messed up, making a whine noise. i have to push the cd player around to make it stop. the buttons to make the side mirrors move dont work, so i have to push them around. i guess i dont really have a legitimate reason to complain here, it was free after all.

-the girl i like just sees me as a good friend. i cant go any further without making her feel uncomfortable, which i really dont want.

-i need more opportunities to leave the house. im tired of being cooped up all the time.

-i need a job to buy some nice clothes. im tired of looking like poop.

-i have 6 projects to be doing right now. four of those are in one class. my english teacher expects us to be writing a research paper, preparing a debate were going to have, make a scrapbook about a book we read, and make a digital portfolio. wow...double-you tee eff.

-my school district doesnt start summer until mid june

and i feel like getting off my soapbox now

Ares
05-20-2006, 04:36 PM
my favorite pb shop just closed. it sux major balls

DFSniper
05-22-2006, 10:03 AM
-the girl i like just sees me as a good friend. i cant go any further without making her feel uncomfortable, which i really dont want.

i'm in the same boat. shes one of my best friends and i'm her best guy friend, but at first she didnt want to go to prom w/me because she didnt want me to think that she was leading me on. and she said something about not being comfortable around me by herself... i was like WTF? shes known me for two years!

newkid
05-23-2006, 04:41 PM
here we go...

-those checkered slip-on vans everybody wears. theyre ugly, and im forced to look at them every day.

-the gas gauge in my truck doesnt work, so i have to go by the tripodometer to know when to get gas. also, the wireing from my cd player to my speakers is messed up, making a whine noise. i have to push the cd player around to make it stop. the buttons to make the side mirrors move dont work, so i have to push them around. i guess i dont really have a legitimate reason to complain here, it was free after all.

yea they are ugly, wat kind of truck do u have

DFSniper
05-25-2006, 07:23 AM
grr. i was uploading 8 pics, and then after 5 min. all of a sudden photobucket is under maintenance...

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 07:38 AM
its a 94 explorer

emf7301
05-25-2006, 07:09 PM
I think "just for fun" rec woodsball at the field i go to has sunk to a new low. I had a difficult shot at this kid (he was only about 12-13) and i hit him on the side of the mask. Then, while i'm watching him and waiting for him to get up and get out, he wipes it off and keeps playing. (Backwards ftw):hoppingmad: I'm yelling at him to get off and to stop wiping cuz that was a hard shot to make and he wipes it off like no big deal. :flame:

This ticks me off more than anything in paintball :mad: . Some eople have no honesty anymore and i think people do wipe and say it's a part of the game suck too much to be playing.

There's my rant for the day. Enjoy reading! :D

marvin-martian
05-26-2006, 02:38 AM
you should of lit him up after that.

durrell
05-27-2006, 09:58 AM
you should of lit him up after that.

Troof.

Moe
05-29-2006, 08:53 PM
got pulled over for the first time today...got ticketed for the first time today...the cop was a bit of a douche.

marvin-martian
05-30-2006, 02:46 AM
guess you shouldnt have been speeding

Moe
05-30-2006, 03:59 AM
yeah i know. im not at all bitter about that. The only thing that pissed me off was the officers attitude and how he handled himself.

DFSniper
05-30-2006, 04:23 AM
people talking crap on myspace and then dont say anything to my face at school.

marvin-martian
05-30-2006, 06:47 AM
poeple who take myspace seriously :dodgy:

Moe
05-30-2006, 10:44 AM
marv....let people vent. seriously. Thats what this is for...its not here for you to have a sarcastic comment about everything said.

DFSniper
05-30-2006, 11:53 AM
lol. marv, hes one of the biggest punks in school and thinks hes all badass but he wont be straightforward. im not afraid to fight him, and supposedly i'm going out of my way so i dont have to put up with him. thats what pisses me off.

Moe
05-31-2006, 09:59 PM
**** vuckin mouses on laptps.or whatever.they are ****im imposible to sue to goddammnit.

WhatThaSmurf
06-01-2006, 07:05 AM
angry people don't type well

DFSniper
06-02-2006, 06:46 AM
**** vuckin mouses on laptps.or whatever.they are ****im imposible to sue to goddammnit.
if you have an older one, you can just put a normal mouse on it. if you dont, get a USB mouse. i hate laptops because of the mouse, sucky graphics card, weak CPUs, and overheating.

bigred76
06-04-2006, 10:38 PM
I hate laptops because of their keyboards...I can't type with them.

I hate not having money and not knowing if I'll have a job this summer. :(

bigred76
06-05-2006, 07:42 AM
I also hate it when a thread disapears as I post in it, and the computer takes forever to figure out and tell me that it isn't there anymore.

bamf-hacker
06-05-2006, 08:04 AM
I hate it when your wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant and cranky and you have to walk around with a big smile all the time as not to upset her more....

HacKeR