View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

marvin-martian
12-05-2009, 10:44 AM
sex? whats that?

paintballkid0206
12-06-2009, 08:18 PM
S**? You mean "sex?" :p

lol. yes, Tim. I havent been on much lately and forgot what needs to be censored. plus i was with little kids all day, so i was constantly watching what i said.

Marv: I saw a shirt in Kohls yesterday and it reminded me of you. it matches you avatar :P

bigred76
12-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Sex sex sex sex.... Seems fine for the filter to me. :) Plus, if the little kids had asked, you can always refer them to their parents for what it is.... :D

paintballkid0206
12-06-2009, 08:44 PM
lol yeah, but i dont think their parents would be too happy with me :P

bigred76
12-06-2009, 08:50 PM
What? For encouraging them to do their job as parents to properly educate their children? ;)

I hate nubes.

paintballkid0206
12-06-2009, 08:55 PM
now for my therapy today... i may have just been called a "nube". lol.

bigred76
12-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Not you.... this time. ;)

DFSniper
12-07-2009, 05:13 AM
noobs, working monday mornings, and no "snow days".... bah humbug!

i think that just about covers it. now i gotta jet or ill be late for work!

paintballkid0206
12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Not you.... this time. ;)

good. and you say that like i will ever sound like a noob :P

tried to make plans with my girlfriend for wednesday (likely to be a snow day). but then my parents said they dont want her to drive over here in the possibly bad weather. and they signed me up to do santas workshop @ 6:30. it doesnt bother me that they signed me up, its that they never tell me. and then i asked them to tell me stuff like that more in advance and they ignored me. LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO. i'm ****ing sick of it. i really really am

TheDarkShadow
12-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I have a bad case of senioritis

paintballkid0206
12-09-2009, 08:23 AM
good: snow day today.

bad: snow day today.

12-18 inches expected in my area by tonight. just went out and shoveled. all the overnight snow needed to get off. there was at least 6-7" there. blizzard warning. get to go snowblow the church. it's 1/4 mile down the road and they have a snowblower for me to use, and we have permission to use it at our house. bad thing... the road plow plowed us in. my mom drives an 05 Intrepid, so the pile is 1/2 the height of her car. cant get to the snowblower til 3 or 4 oclock.. :(

bigred76
12-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Better get shoveling. :) Manual labor is good for you, it builds character!

DFSniper
12-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Bahaha tim!

Just got done blowing all the snow off our cars.

And for a legit rant: the other day I caused a $225 boo-boo to one of the cars because I'm a dumbass

xsvly-fat
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Had to shovel alot of snow the past few days, our power was out for over 23 hours and my laptop isn't working :(

TheDarkShadow
12-11-2009, 06:16 PM
grrr, I got defered for a 2nd time, and my 3rd college I applied to sent me a letter saying that they didnt recieve my transcripts. My guidance counselor is a dumbass, I asked her if I should take my tests again and she said no and that she would be suprised if I didnt get accepted to all three schools. and my friends are losers and went home after the basketball game. wtf you are seniors, get a life

DFSniper
12-12-2009, 07:25 AM
that sucks. i cant wait to be done with school...

roommates cat is in heat, she wont stay away from me...

Team Ramrod
12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
ugh, party i was gonna go to was super lame so now im sittin at home like 3/4 drunk and bored as ****. played some cod, might watch a movie...

slim and shady
12-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Im posting in flame therapy as a last attempt to warm up -37*Celsius here this morning.

paintballkid0206
12-15-2009, 06:01 PM
want to do the spring musical thru the school. but, my parents are strongly against it. they say it will make me too busy. it will mean that i have one thing a night (or 2 if i have curling) monday-friday. and thats perfectly fine with me. cuz my busy and their busy are 2 different things.. so now my mom wants to talk to the school counselor about it when we go in tomorrow for my sophomore planning conference... that and that i want to drop 'microsoft xp and beyond' and gym 2nd semester to have choir.. theyre still not too fond of that, but they will prolly let me.

buffblackbird2002
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Jamarcus Russel, get the hell off my team!!!!!

buffblackbird2002
12-20-2009, 03:27 PM
you may have helped win the game but you SUCK!!!!!!

xsvly-fat
12-24-2009, 08:42 PM
A few days ago (I think it was either Sunday or Monday) there was a big dust storm by Casa Grande which caused a car crash that ended up being a 22 car pile up. Three people died, two of the people were Katie Eide who was 17 and her brother Zack Eide who was only 14, they were just going to DQ. I meet both of them a month or so ago however I only hung out with them for a short time. It's been really sad for me even though I didn't know them to well. It's so wierd knowing that someone younger then you dies. Please pray for the family and friends of both of them.

paintballkid0206
12-24-2009, 09:23 PM
so sorry to hear that... ill be praying for them..

slim and shady
12-26-2009, 09:44 AM
I hate plugged sewer lines!

slim and shady
12-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Sorry xsivly missed that post- will pray for them

ferret15
12-26-2009, 10:37 PM
buenos noche!

i would like ***** about my dumb move with a knife. i cut a good ways into my thumb, about 2cm, and needed stitched. I got all stitched up and it was actually kinda cool since i felt virtually 0 pain the entire time. i know have a new found respect for knifes since. But that doesn't bother me, what bothers me is that i finally just started getting a positive savings plan and i have an er bill to pay with no health insurance.

paintballkid0206
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
last day of christmas break, back to school tomorrow. with drywall to finish 1st block.. not fun.
and tomorrow i will be calling my pastor to make an appointment regarding my mental health... woo..

DFSniper
01-03-2010, 07:51 PM
time to rage:

got a new power supply. pc was working fine. roommate tripped a breaker today while i was shuffling stuff between hard drives. ever since then, every time i try to move stuff between my external and secondary drive, i cant go online or use AIM without the PC locking up. and now, half the time my drive doesnt want to show up, only my primary drive. both my primary and secondary drives are the same. i ran the diagnostics tool, it only picks up the first drive. it told me there was a firmware update. got that, booted it, only my first drive is recognized in the BIOS...wtf?

paintballkid0206
01-09-2010, 06:14 PM
breaking benjamin and three days grace are coming to my area next weekend. i just found out tonight. tickets are less than 50 dollars. if i wouldve found out earlier, i totally would have been able to go...

Paintball Freak
01-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I felt the same way when mewithoutyou played at the Crocrock is Allentown...

paintballkid0206
01-13-2010, 05:17 PM
spam PMs. theyre annoying

bigred76
01-14-2010, 01:04 AM
My left hip has been in excruciating pain for the last three days. Pain killers don't work, but it seems that spiced rum does. Its odd how that works.

DFSniper
01-14-2010, 07:18 AM
i hate it when people are slow to ship :maybe:dodgy:?:

SpyderMan723
01-14-2010, 12:16 PM
I hate everyone. And every ****ing thing.

-The end.

bigred76
01-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I hate it when people want you to walk down to the post office a mile away because the girlfriend took the car when you can barely walk upstairs to take a ****. :dodgymaybe?:

slim and shady
01-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Bein having alot of bad luck mill broke down that cost me alot. Sewer pipes crushed or something. Broke down at work again, things arent so peachy.

DFSniper
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
My left hip has been in excruciating pain for the last three days. Pain killers don't work, but it seems that spiced rum does. Its odd how that works.

fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take it it didnt go out today?

its sad, i have more alias parts on my fasor electra than T1 parts...*cough*tim*cough*

slim and shady
01-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Pain killers don't work, but it seems that spiced rum does.

Rum cures everything in the proper perportions ;)

lewizz124
01-14-2010, 06:28 PM
lack of training at a new job! Its complex so teach me what i need to do!

paintballkid0206
01-15-2010, 06:15 PM
i curled terribly today. that made me unhappy, then i got to musical practice 30 mins late cuz of curling, i missed new coreography and was way behind. i started doing terrible. then proceeded to have a major panic attack. like a shaking-from-head-to-foot panic attack. i havent been that frustrated in a long time. and he had the guys do the same part over and over and over cuz someone was always messing up. and the girls just got to watch. and my girlfriend was there. not only did i have to dance in front of my girlfriend 20 times, she noticed the look on my face and my behavior and is now sad/concerned... ugh

Paintball Freak
01-16-2010, 04:58 PM
I though that getting over not having anywhere to play paintball and just quitting wouldn't be that hard. But I just found out that it's tearing me apart! Ever since I bought my first gun at 12 years old, a Spyder of course, it was nothing but obsession from that point on. My heart has literally grasped the sport of paintball in such a weird way that I will never be able to completely stop playing. I started playing at a time of frustration and boredom in my life. Paintball was a sort escape for me, I felt good as long as I knew my next gun or part or whatever was coming in the mail, or I was going to play sometime soon. I always have to have a gun sitting around just so that I can do as little as look at it. haha. I don't even remember the last time that I played was. I just wish I could find people who will play the game with me! Even my brothers let me down there. I need to move. Or get my parents to let me get my license early.

xsvly-fat
01-16-2010, 06:20 PM
^I know how that is... I've tried to quit so many times and every time i just remember all the fun I had/have and I just can't do it. Like you said it was an escape from everything and like when you play you don't care what is happening in life. I miss not being able to play as much =/

slim and shady
01-16-2010, 09:08 PM
county came out to look at our sewer problem. determind the problem is on there end but there not sure if there going to dig it up and fix it WTF.

paintballkid0206
01-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Paintball Freak, I know what you mean. ive played once in 3 years. I havent had much money at all. I'm hoping theyre still hiring refs at my local field this summer, cuz I will have my license. My problem is money. I'm hoping to get out to the woods by my girlfriends house with her and maybe 2 other people, but i doubt i will have time..
my best friend relapsed today, she started cutting again... and today, after curling 3 8-end, and 2 9-end curling games in 3 days, i was in so much pain. my abs hurt from sweeping, and both groin muscles are sore. so i took 2 excedrin. then i took 3 ibuprofen... i havent felt all too well since like 2 oclock this afternoon. so either im imagining things and basically making myself think this, or i took too many pills...

DFSniper
01-18-2010, 09:46 PM
my turn!

thursday Kat (my friend/roommate) picked up her brother and sisters (3 hours away) to spend the weekend, and her (older) little sister had an appointment to tour NDSU this weekend. well, last night they were trying to figure out how they were getting home, because Kat and her boyfriend (Jordan, other roommate) were working today, and her sister had another college appointment at 3pm. so i said "well, im not doing anything monday, i can take you guys home" thinking we'd leave sometime in the morning. well, 12 pm rolls around, they're still here, Jordan comes by, picks them up, and they leave. but all their stuff is still here. they come back later, and leave again. so im like wtf? 6pm they get home and one of the girls asks me if im still up for taking them home. i say sure, why not, because i hate backing out of offers, plus im a people pleaser... so i ask Kat if Jordan is working tonight, because at night he works at his church. she tells me he left today but probably has to go back. well, 6:30 we finally head out the door, and Jordan's on the couch playing COD, already getting stoned. so i doubt he went back to work. so, its a 3h drive to take them home, 160 miles. the fog was so thick on the highway visibility was 10-15 feet. the back roads were 20-30 feet visibility at best. thank god for cruise control, or i would have gone crazy... luckily i grabbed some Vault and 5 hour energy shot, or i wouldnt have survived the drive back. but i made it home in 2 1/2 hours, cruise control on 75 almost the whole way! so yeah, im pretty hopped up on energy drinks/caffeine right now. luckily class isnt for another 11 1/2 hours!

total distance traveled: ~320 miles
total time traveled: 5.5 hours
total profit: -$34

paintballkid0206
01-19-2010, 08:07 PM
this morning, i was shaking uncontrollably and had headaches. my best friend thinks its caffeine withdrawls, but idk. i dont think i've been drinking that much caffeine.. the shaking was so bad this morning, i had to stop writing, cuz i could barely read it...

Paintball Freak
01-20-2010, 07:04 PM
^^ Well that pretty much blows. Hope you fell better man...

paintballkid0206
01-20-2010, 07:46 PM
thanks, PbFreak. i hope so too... but it happened again today. halfway through my algebra final.. i'm so sick of it. i thought it could be caused by the sudden spike in my caffeine intake, that my sickness came about when i drank caffeine. guess not.. just downed a mountain dew with no problems... so idk..

xsvly-fat
01-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Oh my god, I think I'm getting addicted to MLIA...

DFSniper
01-21-2010, 07:17 AM
my sister called me at midnight to help her with math homework. that turned into my mom lecturing me again because i still dont have a job or health insurance. now im tired as heck and have to get ready for school.

slim and shady
01-21-2010, 08:10 AM
I thought you moved DF?

marvin-martian
01-21-2010, 08:37 AM
I dislike 3/5 of my professors, and I am pretty sure one is retarded. At least this shouldn't be a difficult semester, just a frustrating one.

DFSniper
01-21-2010, 09:03 AM
I thought you moved DF?
I did.

xsvly-fat
01-23-2010, 05:18 PM
We were out of power for the last two days. We had power for about 15 minutes last night but that was it. We also got about 2 feet of snow.

paintballkid0206
01-23-2010, 05:42 PM
on my way to my 1st psychologist appt this morning, my parents brought up stuff about my mental health. so they wont even think about buying me a car until i'm "better" (no longer depressed). they honestly, truthfully think that i will snap one day and purposely drive myself into a tree. OR, (and this ticked me off) i will start purposely driving in oncoming traffic, hoping to take someone out with me. they honestly think i will do that.
and then, yesterday my mom went thru my backpack looking for dirty clothes for the laundry. she found a bag i had with some tylenol in it. ive been having tons of headaches lately, so i wuld take this tylenol to school. well, they think im going to OD on otc painkillers. at school. they yelled at me and took the bag and emptied it into the big bottle in the cabnet. so i took some more and got another bag. I'm a big boy now, i think i can handle tylenol.

bigred76
01-23-2010, 06:47 PM
They will over react at first. Don't sweat it. Bring it up with the psych during a session and ask him to talk with your parents about the facts of depression as well as your condition. I would much rather you be inconvenienced than the way you were not even a few months ago, and I think you would agree!

paintballkid0206
01-24-2010, 07:27 AM
well they found out about how i was feeling awhile ago. you would think the shock/over reaction wuld have worn off by now.. i will bring it up with my psych, but my next appt isnt for 3 weeks. and i actually havent been much better lately, than i was months ago. i relapsed, 2 nights ago. i cut again. it wasnt really bad, but idk... ive been having panic attacks daily, or at least every other day..
found out my best friend (the one that had cancer) is bed-ridden. she is recovering from radiation, but the docs dont know why she is so sick. she can barely walk..

Paintball Freak
01-25-2010, 06:09 PM
IF YOU MAKE AN OFFER ON MY GEAR, THAN RESPOND AFTER I PM YOU BACK!!!

I hate PBN...

paintballkid0206
01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
have some decent welts and buises on my left wrist. not from paintball or anything. from snapping a rubber band cuz I promised my girlfriend i wouldnt cut or burn.... i didnt know rubber bands culd leave welts/bruises like that. it actually almost broke the skin...

slim and shady
01-26-2010, 06:29 PM
such a ****ty day, what a runaround

xsvly-fat
01-30-2010, 08:07 PM
So... Today me and my dad went to the valley to do some shopping. We went to the junk yard to get something for my dads truck, they didn't have the part so we get ready to leave when what do you know... My truck doesn't start! The fuel pump went bad so we had to replace that in the parking lot of the junk yard which took several hours and we had to remove the bed of my truck and yeah... However we still did all the stuff we need to do and I got my dad addicted to ska lol.

DFSniper
01-30-2010, 09:17 PM
lol nice.

so, i have an essay and a half to write, an outline to do, and my online classwork. its gonna be a looooong weekend.

buffblackbird2002
01-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Got a craigslist virus on my computer, it completely wiped it out, now using wife's when i can.

paintballkid0206
01-31-2010, 07:19 AM
curled a bonspiel yesterday. today im so sore and sick-ish and it hurts to even sit. after the bonspiel i visited a friend that is home from college. so i w as out late and had to get up @ 7 this morning for church. so im extremely tired as well

marvin-martian
01-31-2010, 07:22 AM
However we still did all the stuff we need to do and I got my dad addicted to ska lol.

SKA SKA SKA belongs in happy therapy

so, i have an essay and a half to write, an outline to do, and my online classwork. its gonna be a looooong weekend.

I planned on at least starting a paper this weekend, but...things happened and I put it off. Like always...

Got a craigslist virus on my computer, it completely wiped it out, now using wife's when i can.

DD===

xsvly-fat
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Ska is so sick. I hated it before but now I love it.

I'm starting to get sick...

SpyderMan723
02-01-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm starting to get sick...

same. getting a stomach bug :(

xsvly-fat
02-01-2010, 03:26 PM
That really sucks. My mom had that a few weeks ago. Right now my throats all jacked up and I got a cough. I just hope to God it doesn't get worse.

marvin-martian
02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Over recent years, my grandma has been mentally deteriorating. This weekend I get a call from my mom telling me that things took a turn for the worse, and that we may have to hop on a plane in a week or so to attend her funeral. Today, things apparently started to look up. She is now responsive, but the doctors think she could have pneumonia. My mom is flying over there in the next couple days to see her, and I was declined when I asked if I could go with. I just really want to go see her/everyone else on that side of the family, and I feel my last chance is being crushed.

paintballkid0206
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
I kinda want to die right now. my parents got mad at my brother. they asked him what was wrong, he wuldnt give them a straight answer. they asked some more. he explained the drama a little. they yelled at him and told him to just go to bed. i stood up for him, telling my dad that he doesnt need to yell at him, he didnt do anything wrong. so he, in turn, yelled at me. tomorrow i have a meeting with my psych and my parents. my psych kept pressuring me to tell my parents about the cutting and such. so i was stupid enough to agree and im freaking out. i just know they arent gonna understand. and then, when theyre out of shock, they will be mad because i've been flat-out lying to them for 2 years. I'm freaking out because i have no idea what classes i am going to take next year and im registering on thursday. and to top it all off, my girlfriend didnt answer her phone, and 3 of my other close friends arent replying to my texts, so i have noone to vent to... oh, and im sick...

DFSniper
02-02-2010, 09:53 PM
we watch another war documentary in class today, and i wanted to rant and rave about how you never put politicians in charge of the military *cough*rumsfeld*cough* but i realized i didnt have anyone to rant to that would understand it. it feels weird not being surrounded by the military....

paintballkid0206
02-03-2010, 05:57 PM
told my parents about the cutting and such this morning. theyre still in shock. and my dads pissed. hes only said 2 sentences to me all day... great...

xsvly-fat
02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
we watch another war documentary in class today, and i wanted to rant and rave about how you never put politicians in charge of the military *cough*rumsfeld*cough* but i realized i didnt have anyone to rant to that would understand it. it feels weird not being surrounded by the military....

But our politician is just amazing! I love him! :dodgy:
told my parents about the cutting and such this morning. theyre still in shock. and my dads pissed. hes only said 2 sentences to me all day... great...

They'll get over it sooner or later. I don't know how your parents are but mine would make me go to church and know what I'm doing all the time. Whatever they do just try to understand and go with it. Look at it from they're point of view. Try to talk to them about getting help.

bigred76
02-03-2010, 08:56 PM

I am proud of you. :waytogo:

They'll get over it, just give them time.

paintballkid0206
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
on a scale of 0-100. 100 being best, my dad says my trust level is now @ 20. we had a long conversation today and it became emotional at the end. he searched my room and bathroom. found a pocket knife i used, my razor blade, and my hunting knife. the end of the conversation was ok, kinda helped. the first part just pissed me off.

xsvly-fat
02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Paintball sucks now. All Americans are dead as well as the NE Hurricanes (I think) and Elevation is dead. Dynasty shoots Egos now. XSV sucks, I used to really like them back in 05-06. It's not what it used to be :'(

bigred76
02-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Good Kyle, that is important. Things should get better from here. Just follow the straight line, and your father's trust will improve exponentially. It's good that he did take those things, just do not go out and procure more. The means to cut being gone makes it much harder for you to do so, does it not? :) It'll be gravy in a few weeks.

AA was going downhill since the bank took over SP. Been coming for a while. Hurricanes are gone, XSV has lost talent, and Edmonton now has Dave Bains so I can cheer the Ruskies on in good conscience. Ryan Podesta -- formerly of the OC Bushwhackers -- is opening a new indoor field on top of his store (31st Outfitters). There are many good things going on in the industry, you just have to look for them.

DFSniper
02-05-2010, 05:55 AM
in other news, bob long is picking up a few new teams :D

xsvly-fat
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Dave Bains is good though, the Russians also got Federov back and I really like him. I just looked on Nation yesterday so I was kinda shocked. It's a bummer Hurricanes and AA are dead. I liked both of them. AA doesn't really suprise me with the SP crap but the Hurricanes weren't that bad of a team.

Isn't Infamous with Bob now? I like them alot more now that they're back with him. Who else did Bob pick up?

bigred76
02-06-2010, 01:08 AM
You obviously haven't met the man... Lol.

I feel sorry for Infamous with their new gun sponsorship, Sas. They deserve better than that. 'Math is my pick for second this season, with Ironmen in first. Millenium will be Toulouse this year for sure with B-Short.

xsvly-fat
02-06-2010, 04:32 AM
That bad... ha.

Who's on Aftermath? Do they still have Chris Lasoya, Alex Goldman, and Kenny Rosenberg? Ironmen have been doing really good the past year or so. I think it's to early for me to call anything. I'm curious to see how Explcit does.

TheDarkShadow
02-06-2010, 04:43 AM
damn snow. I can't hangout with my girlfriend this weekend and the weekend is the only time I get to see her

DFSniper
02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
getting chewed out over the phone by my mom. i need to find $3k to pay for school, and she says to drop out and find a full time job.

paintballkid0206
02-08-2010, 06:21 PM
my girlfriends best friend, (whom ive become friends with thru my gf), is barely under 18. shes been living with a roommate because her mom and stepdad are... well we'll say theyre stupid (major understatement). her and her roommate got in a fight cuz this person likes to clean and asks the roommate to help, but the roommate overreacted and kicked her out. So she is living with a friend, but the landlord wont let her house this girls pet ferrett. so my gf gets it til the end of the month, and i will be housing him until the end of april.
The bad: Friend got kicked out and is really emotional and there's not many ways i can help...
the good(ish)- i get to house a ferrett :) im hoping my dad will fall in love with it and maybe see how well trained they are and let me get one someday :)

DFSniper
02-08-2010, 07:12 PM
theyre a pain to train. we have 3 and they crap in the corners.

UKwithPride
02-08-2010, 10:55 PM
my 2's healer can barely keep himself alive.KAENGKJBSDAGK

marvin-martian
02-09-2010, 08:46 AM
my 2's healer can barely keep himself alive.KAENGKJBSDAGK

He can't heal others if hes busy trying to stay alive himself. Sounds like a useless char...

DFSniper
02-09-2010, 09:45 AM
i detect holy spec fail! sounds like your tank and dps arent holding their aggro. healer is doing too good of a job healing :p

UKwithPride
02-09-2010, 11:38 AM
i detect holy spec fail! sounds like your tank and dps arent holding their aggro. healer is doing too good of a job healing :p

2's my friend. PvE is only good for ninja'ing better weapons or trinkets. Plus, I dropped the fail holy pally and my friend finally went back holy and we did alot better lmao. I was negative with the fail holy pally and went 10-3 after points reset with my friend.

UKwithPride
02-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Vent time:

Breakups are horrible, no matter what end of it you're on. In my case I'm the one breaking it off, and it's horrible. Three years, but I don't regret one minute of it at all. It's just time for me to move on, and I feel like I can't make her happy anymore and she needs to find someone that can. I'll admit, I'm a selfish person, but sometimes you just have to do something for the ones you care about, even if it means that you'll hurt yourself. My reasons were clear and understandable. I can't get this pit out of my stomach. I want it to be filled, but not by someone that I can't provide happiness for. I'm not regretting my decision, and I'm committed to it. It'll take time to heal but I'll make it through it, after all it's only a relationship, and in the end that's all it was. I came out of it thinking, "I'm glad that happened." Only thing to do now is to take the next step in my life.

bigred76
02-13-2010, 11:41 AM
**** firecrackers. That is all.

paintballkid0206
02-14-2010, 05:46 PM
i hate coming home. expecially after a day with my girlfriend. its so sad that i enjoy spending time with them more than with my family. My family is so boring. My girlfriend says I need to make more effort to like and get along with my family. But i do. They just dont make any attemp to be not boring. they dont understand me at all. i know that sounds like every teenager and such, but i can tell. they have no idea what my values are. they dont know how against drugs and alcohol i am. they dont understand why I want to wait until marriage before I have sex. and they dont think I will stick to that. I promised myself, I promised God, I promised my girlfriend and my friends, I promised them, even if they dont believe it. does my word not count for anything?! ugh. my dads such a controlling ***hole. with no motivation to be involved in anything I enjoy. except football. Im sure he hates the fact that I'm doing all this choir/dance stuff. He can tolerate my interest in guitar. cuz that "cool" so he approves. UGH. ok, rant over. thank you..

DFSniper
02-14-2010, 05:54 PM
i used to get that too. apparently my dad knows what girls like in guys (i always laugh at that thought!).

paintballkid0206
02-14-2010, 08:19 PM
i used to get that too. apparently my dad knows what girls like in guys (i always laugh at that thought!).

lol yeah. and he knows that my girlfriend shares my views on this subject. She and her dad bought a ring, and i actually have one on the way. my friend decided she needed to buy me one, tho i dont object.

and idk if i mentioned this, but my house doesnt feel like home anymore, and idk why. I feel more at home at my girlfriends house...

marvin-martian
02-14-2010, 08:30 PM
and idk if i mentioned this, but my house doesnt feel like home anymore, and idk why. I feel more at home at my girlfriends house...

My house hasn't felt like home in a good 7-8 years. I've just been waiting and planning for when its the right time to move on. Just keep your eyes ahead of you, don't let trivial things bother you, and you will get out and have your own life pretty soon.

paintballkid0206
02-16-2010, 05:36 PM
My house hasn't felt like home in a good 7-8 years. I've just been waiting and planning for when its the right time to move on. Just keep your eyes ahead of you, don't let trivial things bother you, and you will get out and have your own life pretty soon.

I've got a good 4 years left in this place unless i change plans and leave after my senior year. i still have 2 1/2 years of high school. and im prolly going to attend the nearest public college (which is a 2 year transfer school) and planned on living here to save money...

slim and shady
02-23-2010, 03:22 PM
still sick, still have to go to work tonight.

bigred76
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Cheri has pain in her right side, they think it's her gallbladder. I'm really worried about her. They have her scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow morning.

slim and shady
02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Hope it all goes ok Tim. Will send prayers!

marvin-martian
02-28-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm going to fight Canada...

slim and shady
02-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Bring it Martian ;)

just wish we could have got a few more gold medals :D

bigred76
02-28-2010, 03:39 PM
**** Canada. If they didn't have our Sharks players, they woulda lost. (note where I'm from)

slim and shady
02-28-2010, 03:43 PM
sound like a sore loser Tim!

xsvly-fat
02-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey! Screw Canada! We have Shawn White... Lol.

slim and shady
02-28-2010, 06:49 PM
^lol

interceptorMR2
03-02-2010, 07:11 PM
One of my friends I such a poser. I get so tired of him going on and on about who he could meet and how cool and famous he's gonna be after this summer cause of some big acting thing he has going down in cali that only a few seniors in HS across the US get picked for. Good for you, you got in. How's about keeping the acting on the stage huh? You don't need to keep that crap up around your friends when we can totally tell you're just full of it.

buffblackbird2002
03-02-2010, 09:37 PM
ear infection, vicadin, other meds, on quarters....on the good side, not playing in the war games "sucking rubber".

DFSniper
03-06-2010, 07:08 AM
im a sad panda. since 1943 hasnt been released for pc yet and i dont own a console, i cant add it to my game list, so i cant unlock the M1 :(

xsvly-fat
03-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Ok so about a two months ago me and this girl were pretty close friends but we just kinda stopped talking, then about 2 or 3 weeks later she asks when we're going to hang out because she needs to ask me something and I told her I have no idea. So the next day she texts me and asks me to prom, me trying to be nice implied that I would go with her. After that we didn't even see each other or even really talk for that matter. In the mean time I've met a few really coold girls and maybe going out with one of them. So yesterday my friend was texting her and she still thought we were going to prom. Then today I told her we weren't going and she got really mad at me and I told her I thought it would be to awkward and she said it wouldn't be awkward blah blah blah then I just said maybe I just moved on... So now she's hurt for some reason. This sucks...

Sorry, needed to get that out haha.

EDIT: Also to top it off, my camera isn't turning on =/

bigred76
03-06-2010, 04:03 PM
To be honest, you dug your own damn hole, and jumped in it, and drug the dirt over your own head.... Never agree to go to Prom in any way, shape, or form unless you mean it. Period.

slim and shady
03-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree with Tim and think its kind of rude to back out. But either way keep your chin up everything will work out the way its ment too regardless of all the mess it creates until that time.

bigred76
03-06-2010, 06:40 PM
I let it slip to Cheri that I didn't enjoy our company on our Prom night (they were a bunch of dip****s that she brought along), and she nearly killed me. Don't **** with a woman's prom.

xsvly-fat
03-06-2010, 06:41 PM
A few people have told me that...I did kinda mean it at the time because it would have been my first prom. I feel really bad but I'm practically going out with this one girl right now. So either way someone is going to be very pissed off.

xsvly-fat
03-06-2010, 06:54 PM
I let it slip to Cheri that I didn't enjoy our company on our Prom night (they were a bunch of dip****s that she brought along), and she nearly killed me. Don't **** with a woman's prom.

God... I'm learning. Either way I'm really screwed... I did dig my own grave on this one. Even from the start.

paintballkid0206
03-07-2010, 09:11 AM
my dad and i got in a fight... 3 days ago i believe. the dog was barking outside, so i pulled her leash to get her to come. note: she wasnt hurt at all. i came inside and my dad accused me straight up of "beating" and "abusing" the dog. i absolutely love our dog. she can be frustrating, but i love her. and hi hits her and kicks her and slaps her often. so walked into the next room and my mom wanted to talk to me about it. i said i felt he was being hypocritical. then he storms into the room and starts yelling at me. he said i never respect him and that if i put another toe out of line i will be grounded. he said i will be coming home everyday after school everyday. then he looked me right in the eye and said, "f*** the musical". i almost punched him. because i was shaking mad. i heard my heartbeat in my ears, i was that mad. my music and my arts mean so much to me. if i lose those, i lose who i am. so i could barely hold it together. we then had a talk. he and my mom implied that im just terrible and that i never even try to keep the peace between me and my father. that is just bull**** because he neveer treats me with any respect. i know im the kid here, but i deserve some respect. everybody does. and i dont feel like im getting that. ugh, im shaking right now, even talking about it.... so after all this i started bawling. i have really cried probably... 4 times in 3 years.. i hate how they treat me sometimes. i just cant stand it! especially my dad... but ill stop venting now...

TheDarkShadow
03-07-2010, 06:10 PM
God... I'm learning. Either way I'm really screwed... I did dig my own grave on this one. Even from the start.

if you start going out with the other girl just tell the first girl that since the 2nd girl is your girlfriend and that you feel obligated that you should take her, and appoligize to the the 1st girl. That's what I would do.

xsvly-fat
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
It's probably what I'm going to have to do. Or I could be a pimp and take both of them to prom...

DFSniper
03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
my mom told me today "you cant live off of student loans" when i asked her about cosigning some just to cover the classes im taking now, but i sure as hell cant pay $36,000 a year by myself!

buffblackbird2002
03-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Hey PBKid, it seams like your house is a little chaotic. my thoughts are with you, keep ur head up and keep moving forward. make the best of each day and stay away from things you know will bring you further down. take a baseball bat to a tree and start swinging, go to gym and exercise and use pent up agression as energy. take car bro, we are here for you

xsvly-fat
03-09-2010, 02:11 PM
my mom told me today "you cant live off of student loans" when i asked her about cosigning some just to cover the classes im taking now, but i sure as hell cant pay $36,000 a year by myself!

My uncle was living off a student loan... He's like 43 or something lol. I know a few other people who have as well.

paintballkid0206
03-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey PBKid, it seams like your house is a little chaotic. my thoughts are with you, keep ur head up and keep moving forward. make the best of each day and stay away from things you know will bring you further down. take a baseball bat to a tree and start swinging, go to gym and exercise and use pent up agression as energy. take car bro, we are here for you

thanks. it is chaotic here. and some of what bothers me, is that my dad just thinks everythign will be alright the next day.. i've been trying to keep my head up. but more and more stress is being thrown at me. the other day, in musical practice, i had the worst anxiety attack... cuz the director had us run a song over and over and i was frustrated and mad at this ***hole that used to be my friend...

this is good and bad: at musical practice tonight, i was just assigned a new part. with a fair ammount of lines. slight problem: we open in 2 weeks and 2 days. and we only have 4 practices left. cuz spring break is next week and theres no practice. i never auditioned, but he was desperate for people, so he begged me to join. i did, but i never got a major part because they were all assigned. but the guy who had this part isnt the best actor and the director was hoping he would get his act (haha, pun) together and pull it off, but he just can't do it. so today, after this guy missed the first half of practice, i was officially assigned his part. good: i get more lines. i love acting. bad: i get lines just over 2 weeks from opening night...

bigred76
03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Relax, Kyle. It'll turn out fine. :)

My dad was never a... optimal father, but I persevered and turned out just fine. Your father will make mistakes, just as you will. Forgive and move on, there is nothing you can do about the past. Dwelling on it merely gives you anxiety attacks, apparently. Scrunch down and start working on your lines. I'm sure you'll learn them in time for opening night. If not... make friends with that person that feeds them to you behind the stage. ;)

How are your counselor appointments going?

DFSniper
03-09-2010, 11:09 PM
My uncle was living off a student loan... He's like 43 or something lol. I know a few other people who have as well.

yeah, thing is, i dont WANT to live off a student loan. i just want enough money to pay for the classes im taking now. ive already decided that im going to have to take a quarter off of school.

xsvly-fat
03-10-2010, 03:15 PM
It usually comes back to bite you in the *** too...

As long as you get enough to put you thru school so you can get a job that will pays for school you should be fine.

paintballkid0206
03-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Relax, Kyle. It'll turn out fine. :)

My dad was never a... optimal father, but I persevered and turned out just fine. Your father will make mistakes, just as you will. Forgive and move on, there is nothing you can do about the past. Dwelling on it merely gives you anxiety attacks, apparently. Scrunch down and start working on your lines. I'm sure you'll learn them in time for opening night. If not... make friends with that person that feeds them to you behind the stage. ;)

How are your counselor appointments going?

i am allowed to have my script backstage, so i consult it often. i would be lost without it. i took a bold move at rehearsal tonight and decided to not use my script. i missed one line cuz the person before me didnt say hers. and i majorly paraphrased one other. and we got mic stuff mixed up so i did a portion of my lines without a pack, so my mic was useless. thats all that went wrong tonight... cept my 6 hour headache...

and ive dropped out of counseling. i need to learn how to do things by myself. i could tell my parents didnt want me to go anymore. and my counselor sucked. he never let me talk; he just talked about his theories and what he thought was wrong and such...

DFSniper
03-10-2010, 09:21 PM
pbkid: heard this song and it reminded me of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuOmsGXznHU

pntballer5634
03-12-2010, 04:48 PM
i find it funny, that i come on after like a year, and pball kid is till *****ing, but it's all good lol. umm, i guess i gotta flame. **** the government. and the church, and rrggggg

bigred76
03-12-2010, 05:04 PM
I bet you didn't have any problems when you were younger at all... right? Play nice, Pntballer5634.

It's good to see ya.

paintballkid0206
03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
i find it funny, that i come on after like a year, and pball kid is till *****ing, but it's all good lol. umm, i guess i gotta flame. **** the government. and the church, and rrggggg

i know i ***** too much. and sometimes i just need to vent or complain. i know its annoying, so i want to stop. im sorry guys, i'll lay off for awhile.

bigred76
03-12-2010, 10:45 PM
If you need to vent, you do it. We're here to listen and, in most cases, to help. Ignore pntballer5634, he's just cranky.

marvin-martian
03-13-2010, 06:40 AM
If you need to vent, you do it. We're here to listen and, in most cases, to help. Ignore pntballer5634, he's just cranky.

Hes been on my ignore list for quite some time. In fact, when he came back I thought "I forget why hes on there," but after seeing that quote I know why. Hes staying.

paintballkid0206
03-13-2010, 02:41 PM

thanks, Tim. but I do really need to stop *****ing so much and deal with things on my own.

bigred76
03-14-2010, 01:06 AM
I remember what your 'on your own' used to be. Just make sure you don't fall back into it!

paintballkid0206
03-14-2010, 09:08 AM
I remember what your 'on your own' used to be. Just make sure you don't fall back into it!

i will try.

paintballkid0206
03-17-2010, 08:04 PM
im feeling rly stupid right now. it's been months since i thought about this: pot... i know it's a really stupid thing to do, and i'm 99% sure I won't be doing it, but i've been wanting an "escape" lately. so the thought has been crossing my mind multiple times every day for a few days... i'm not going to do it cuz i have my girlfriend and she would kill me if i smoked. and, even worse, prolly break up with me.. and i love her and i cant stand losing her. so thats one of the few things stopping me. thats not good... i've been against pot most of my life, but now... idk. is it just my wanting to rebel from my parents and wanting an "escape" that's bringing about my thoughts of this? idk. but i feel extremely stupid again...

DFSniper
03-18-2010, 11:15 AM
pot is lame. all 3 of my roommates do it pretty much the entire time theyre at home. the oldest one basically gets stoned out of his mind and cant make coherent thoughts. plus he looks like a cross between being half asleep and having downs syndrome.

like the old ads went. first you try pot. then you have fun with pot. then you cant have fun without pot.

and if you're stuck on it, good luck finding a decent entry level job where you dont have to pass a drug test.

xsvly-fat
03-18-2010, 04:27 PM
^ What he said. Pot is pretty dumb, not exactly my idea of fun. Also it's not really one of those things you want to get addicted to.

In debt $500 and i feel really stressed out lately =/

TheDarkShadow
03-20-2010, 12:59 PM
speeding ticket.. grr..*mumblesunderbreath*

DFSniper
03-20-2010, 03:02 PM
cat spilled water over my mouse. scroll wheel doesnt work. i was in the middle of a game. fml.

marvin-martian
03-20-2010, 03:37 PM
lawl

paintballkid0206
03-21-2010, 07:10 PM
cat spilled water over my mouse. scroll wheel doesnt work. i was in the middle of a game. fml.

lol. cats have been known to attack mice! :) sorry for your mouse, but that made my day ;)

paintballkid0206
03-22-2010, 08:28 AM
so... it's 11:16 and I'm sitting at home. usually I would be "yay! I'm not at school!". No. not today. I'm home because I passed out at the end of first block.. Th teacher (he's AWESOME) was telling a story about kidney stones and how they suck, and i remember feeling anxiety/panic coming on. So i put my head down on the desk on my arms. Next thing i know, i'm being shaken by the teach, then the him telling someone to call the nurse. I was on the ground with my desk on top of my legs. I don't remember how i fell or anything. it was weird... that was the first time i ever passed out. I was dehydrated and such like things. The nurse said i could be anemic, or that it was brought on by anxiety. either way, i need to go get blood drawn. but I can't get in today. So I may miss musical practice tonight, which is gonna really suck because I REALLY need to work on my part...

bigred76
03-22-2010, 12:55 PM
**** the musical, take care of your health. Come on, think about that a bit. The part can be learned with friends any time they're available, but your health is something you need to care of right away.

paintballkid0206
03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I was cleared by my dumb *** doctor today. She said it was dehydration. but she didnt teste whatever for my Thyroid gland (to check if thats causing anxiety), and never drew blood to check and see if i'm anemic. but i guess i will find that out on monday when i give blood at the blood drive at school. but the doc really pissed me off. cuz she blows everything off like it was nothing. my concussions, the passing out, just about everything else. i'm sick of it. so i'm debating talking to my parents about that... cuz i'm sick of her.

paintballkid0206
03-25-2010, 08:32 PM
opening night otday for the musical.... messed up bad once. on my first scene as the father, i couldnt get my mic pack (contains battery and antenna and such like things). so i had to book it to get on stage. i was late. and i wasn't miked...

interceptorMR2
03-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Didn't get accepted to USC like I was really hoping even though I exceed most of the requirements, I forgot to go to an interview for outdoor school counselors for the second year in a row, my internet isn't working for crap, along with several other problems. Nothing is going well at all this week.

DFSniper
03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
sucks.

i hate getting "free ups" in bst threads...

paintballkid0206
04-09-2010, 08:00 PM
i've been having random bouts of depression and thoughts of self-harm lately... idk why...

paintballkid0206
04-11-2010, 07:57 PM
i've been visiting this thread too often lately... i feel like i'm being sucked into depression.. the feelings are more prominent at night, when i have nobody to talk to. most of my friends are either asleep or grounded... my girlfriend can't talk after 9:30 unless its an emergency. i dont consider this an emergency..

buffblackbird2002
04-12-2010, 07:14 PM
man we are here for you. its better to know you are venting and breathing than the other bad decisions you gould be making.

xsvly-fat
04-13-2010, 11:40 AM
^ What he said. Even if its just venting it takes alot off of you. I used to have the same problems. Even now I get them every so often, I just try to get on myspace or facebook or anything like that just to get my mind off of it. Another good thing is listening to music that cheers you up.

paintballkid0206
04-13-2010, 06:02 PM
i do listen to music alot. music keeps me sane. and thanks for letting me vent and listening to all my posts, it does help.

buffblackbird2002
04-17-2010, 06:58 PM
My Mudbugs Lost!!!!!! Well Game On In Game 6!!!!!

xsvly-fat
04-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Cut my finger today, almost need stiches. Got home an hour late. One of my best friends told me that if I go out with this girl (who I'm pretty much going out with already) that we are no longer friends. Fun stuff :/

paintballkid0206
04-18-2010, 06:31 AM
^wow, what a friend... i'm sorry man. i hope your finger gets better

I'm pretty sure the battery for my pilot is shot from keeing my marker in my cold basement. i charged it yesterday and i turned it on today. after 10 "clicks" the battery light flashed red. cool...

paintballkid0206
04-18-2010, 06:22 PM
my dad and brother dont get that barrel bag/plug off means masks on. it was getting my nerves. my brother still hasnt been shot. when dad told him to run cuz he needed to know how it felt (i know, kinda mean) he freaked out. both dad and i had our markers loaded and off safety. my brother decides to take his mask off. they were just making me so frustrated. on the upside, i only got shot once all day, and i dominated my dad. he's all bark and no bite :P

xsvly-fat
04-18-2010, 07:09 PM
^wow, what a friend... i'm sorry man. i hope your finger gets better

I'm pretty sure the battery for my pilot is shot from keeing my marker in my cold basement. i charged it yesterday and i turned it on today. after 10 "clicks" the battery light flashed red. cool...

Thanks. They had a thing several months ago and yeah I don't know :/ my Pilot batter is dead too. I think. It just got old and died though.

I gotta write a 3 minute speach before tomorrow.

DFSniper
04-18-2010, 08:26 PM
i have 35 minutes to turn in a 1 page assignment for a class i dont have a text book for. my teacher knows my books wont be in til tomorrow, but i dont think he cares. oh well. debating on hitting the bottle and trying to crank it out tonight, or go to sleep and do it tomorrow...

xsvly-fat
04-18-2010, 08:30 PM
That really sucks... Half now half later?

DFSniper
04-20-2010, 01:17 PM
That's what I ended up doing. So, I'm at work and get 2 texts from tmobile saying my acct is being suspended because it hasn't been paid. Funny thing is, its set to draw from my checking account, which has money in it....wtf?

xsvly-fat
04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Did you try call them on another phone or whatever?

I hate girls.

DFSniper
04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
no, my phone still works, but its talking about next month's bill...

paintballkid0206
04-23-2010, 03:06 PM
today, i finally got around to cleaning my markers after 'balling on saturday. my brother (using my MR1) liked to take cover behind a large rock. today i noticed that the barrel to my MR1 is REALLY scratched. he's gonna hear it from me..

paintballkid0206
04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
back again, sorry.
I was invited to paintball with a few of my not-so-close friends on may 8th. but i cant go. because the money i could have used for air and paint has to be put towards a new battery for my Pilot. (i only had $20).

And I just realized i have posted 255... now 256 times in this thread.

ok, so now i've decided that i should post a good, since i posted a bad.
good: I just applied for a job at a pretzel shop inside the local walmart. i have connections there and have a good chance at being hired. the only bad thing is i'm a guy. theyve had bad experiences with guys in the past (drugs, alcohol, and crime) so they havent hired a male in over a year. but i think i might have a good shot... maybe..

xsvly-fat
04-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Ugh. Prom was last night and I went with a girl who I knew for about two months. A few weeks before prom we were talking ALOT about going out and I was pretty convinced that we were going to go out -keep in mind I really liked this girl. Then about a week ago a rumor got spread around that we had sex and then a few days later she said she doesn't want to go out with me but will still go to prom. So I pick her up for prom do the pictures and dinner and everything is going fine. Then at prom I go to wait for a few of my friends to get there and she stayed in, when I got back I asked if she wanted to take pictures or do anything and she says no. After that I start dancing with other girls and later I see she's doing the same with guys all they were playing was rap so it wasn't any like slow dancing. Then a soft song comes on and I find her and we dance and everything seems fine. After prom I got invited to a party and she didn't wanna come because she didn't want to get in trouble, I take her home we kiss good night and that was it. So just today she talks to me on AIM and is complaining because I was dancing with other girls and I ditched her and I made her look stupid and all that stuff. I figured that since we weren't going to go out we shouldn't have spent alot of time dancing (which I only danced the slow songs with her, which was only like two songs) so now she's mad at me because I made her look stupid for ditching her the whole night. Prom sucked.

marvin-martian
04-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Shes a HS girl. They're emotional and irrational.

xsvly-fat
04-25-2010, 08:13 PM
I guess. All this bull **** is starting to piss me off.

marvin-martian
04-26-2010, 05:30 AM
Don't get worked up about it. You said you like her? Her getting upset is a decent sign she has feelings too. Things should work out eventually.

DFSniper
04-26-2010, 06:13 AM
back again, sorry.
I was invited to paintball with a few of my not-so-close friends on may 8th. but i cant go. because the money i could have used for air and paint has to be put towards a new battery for my Pilot. (i only had $20).

And I just realized i have posted 255... now 256 times in this thread.

ok, so now i've decided that i should post a good, since i posted a bad.
good: I just applied for a job at a pretzel shop inside the local walmart. i have connections there and have a good chance at being hired. the only bad thing is i'm a guy. theyve had bad experiences with guys in the past (drugs, alcohol, and crime) so they havent hired a male in over a year. but i think i might have a good shot... maybe..

sounds like this walmart needs to find a better place to do drug testing... the place i went to actually IDs you before you go take the test. or it could just be that the job is so bad it drives people to drink and do drugs? lol.

paintballkid0206
04-26-2010, 09:31 AM
sounds like this walmart needs to find a better place to do drug testing... the place i went to actually IDs you before you go take the test. or it could just be that the job is so bad it drives people to drink and do drugs? lol.

It's actually an independent company operating inside walmart. Auntie Anne's is a V&J Foods franchise and operates independently from walmart. And i dont think they even drug test. My girlfriend used to work there and i dont think they ever tested her(not that she does anything).

xsvly-fat
04-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Don't get worked up about it. You said you like her? Her getting upset is a decent sign she has feelings too. Things should work out eventually.

She better or I'm going to have to use the old chloroform trick :dodgy:

I did like her. I don't know about it anymore. She gets mad for minor things. I don't know if I want to date a girl like that lol.

EDIT: She just told me she wants nothing to do with me, she deleted my number, and I should do the same. Time to move on!

marvin-martian
04-27-2010, 04:36 AM
hahahaha oh wow...
wow

TheDarkShadow
04-29-2010, 06:42 PM
She better or I'm going to have to use the old chloroform trick :dodgy:

I did like her. I don't know about it anymore. She gets mad for minor things. I don't know if I want to date a girl like that lol.

EDIT: She just told me she wants nothing to do with me, she deleted my number, and I should do the same. Time to move on!

sounds like a *****eroony-dooney to me, good ridence imo

xsvly-fat
04-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Yeah it was probably for the best. I wish it didn't have to end that badly though. Like I'm still good friends with all my exes but this one was just like... Crazy lol.

paintballkid0206
04-30-2010, 04:36 PM
my dad tried to bribe me into playing football yesterday. He offered me $150... that's just low... it seems like they dont even care if i'm happy, as long as i do what they want me to. it's really frustrating and stressful.

xsvly-fat
04-30-2010, 09:43 PM
I hate our internet. I've been trying for 45 minutes to get the wifi up but no. Plus I've been feeling depressed/pissed off lately. I hope things get better soon :/

slim and shady
05-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Keep your chin up. Things will look up soon and when they do you will realise it wasnt even that bad when you thought you were "down". Go find a girl have a little fun and romp some frustration out :P

DFSniper
05-01-2010, 06:45 AM
haha. speaking of women. why do they have to be so complicated. im workin on one, but im not sure if its worth making a move or not.

paintballkid0206
05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
majorly stressing right now.
college: i know its early, but its rly frustrating me and stressing me out. i want to major in something in the arts (music, theatre, musical theatre, or photography). but there's few jobs in those fields and i dont feel like i would be one of the best of what i do. my greatest fear is that i would graduate and become something of a "starving artist".
football: still trying to make the decision to play and my parents are trying to influence my decision. my dad bribed me with $150 2 days ago.
work: i've applied to... 7 jobs and will be turning in 3 more apps in the next 2 days. i'm almost ready to give up.
on top of that, i have so much homework and i cant concentrate right now to do it because i'm so stressed. i couldnt have done it earlier this weekend because i worked my mowing/trimming job and had a family reunion and garden work and such...
ok, i'm done now..

DFSniper
05-02-2010, 09:28 PM
tell your parents taht if you dont bring your grades up youll get suspended from the team. then maybe they'll back off and let you focus on whats really important.

as far as arts go, im sure theres plenty of openings at your local tv station.

xsvly-fat
05-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Keep your chin up. Things will look up soon and when they do you will realise it wasnt even that bad when you thought you were "down". Go find a girl have a little fun and romp some frustration out :P

Doesn't sound like a bad idea...
haha. speaking of women. why do they have to be so complicated. im workin on one, but im not sure if its worth making a move or not.

They really are. For me I usually rush into things and they end up hating me or they play the mind games :foreheadslap:
majorly stressing right now.
college: i know its early, but its rly frustrating me and stressing me out. i want to major in something in the arts (music, theatre, musical theatre, or photography). but there's few jobs in those fields and i dont feel like i would be one of the best of what i do. my greatest fear is that i would graduate and become something of a "starving artist".

I wanted to do photography looked into college but then fire science came up and that was free so I'm doing that. Something will come to you when you least expect it.

paintballkid0206
05-03-2010, 03:07 PM
tell your parents taht if you dont bring your grades up youll get suspended from the team. then maybe they'll back off and let you focus on whats really important.

as far as arts go, im sure theres plenty of openings at your local tv station.

they havent said anything in 2 days... new record..

I wanted to do photography looked into college but then fire science came up and that was free so I'm doing that. Something will come to you when you least expect it.

i'm hoping something like that will come up. idk, i guess ill have to see. its still frustrating..

xsvly-fat
05-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Are you going to be a junior or senior? I didn't even think of photography till I was a senior. I know alot of people who have a general idea of what they want to do but don't do anything till senior year.

marvin-martian
05-04-2010, 08:08 AM
So last thursday I was told I am exempt from a final, and then last night I was informed that I wasnt. Apparently I had an 80 in the easiest class in existence despite the fact that I got nothing less than an A all semester. All semester I was saying "if I dont get an A in here I will feel like a moron." Anyway, the final was this morning and I am legitimately afraid I am getting a C in the class.

paintballkid0206
05-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Are you going to be a junior or senior? I didn't even think of photography till I was a senior. I know alot of people who have a general idea of what they want to do but don't do anything till senior year.

I'm going to be a junior next year. but i'm under a lot of pressure for colleges and such. I will be taking the ACT in june or july (as in this summer, between soph and junior years). i am taking photography I next year, which deals with actualy film cameras and such, i dont think it goes digital til photo II.

I'm still getting a C+ in Spanish III right now. she hasnt put many of the grades in... i will be so mad if i get anything under a B+ in that class...

xsvly-fat
05-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Why are you under pressure for colleges? You have time. I'm not saying wait till the last minute but if you are under pressure maybe now isn't the best time. Film is so much fun. You get better faster when you know you have to pay for the pictures lol.

EDIT: The girl I took to prom was messing around with my best friend while I was at his house and he told me he got pissed at her (although it looked like he was encouraging it) because she's a flirt and kinda did the same thing with him as she did to me. Then today he was lying in bed with her/messing around (I don't think it was anything sexual but I don't know) ****** hipocrite. Pisses me off.

paintballkid0206
05-05-2010, 08:34 PM
im under pressure because my parents want me to succeed so badly. thats whu theyre having me take the ACT next month...
my decision to play football is turning out to be the hardest decision ive had to make...

buffblackbird2002
05-05-2010, 09:01 PM
transmission is slipping on my car, GREAT!!!! it must know its getting replaced soon, very soon.

xsvly-fat
05-07-2010, 09:35 AM
im under pressure because my parents want me to succeed so badly. thats whu theyre having me take the ACT next month...
my decision to play football is turning out to be the hardest decision ive had to make...

Tell them if you do football it will probably effect your grades.

DFSniper
05-07-2010, 11:56 AM
oh god, im so stressed out right now. its like everything is hitting me at once again:

got my bill for school. need my tax return to come in so i can pay the $1800 i owe for this semester. i cant take out loans because i dont make enough on my own, so i have to have my parents cosign em, which they wont do.

i may not have a roommate this fall. my current roommates (friend and her boyfriend) want to get their own place (or move back in with his parents, they cant make up their minds), so the plan was for me and her brother (who is currently staying with us) to get a place. well, he decided he wants to move back home, and i didnt find this out til the other day, and our lease here is up at the end of july. i REALLY dont want to move in with some random person, because after these roommates, i really dont feel like putting up with other peoples bull****. so i have 2 options:
1) get my own place. cheapest is $350/mo + power and internet. this is fine, but with all my bills, would leave me with about $250 to spend on food/etc at the end of the month.
2) move back home. my parents dont really have room for me, and it would mean transferring schools AGAIN. this brings me to my next subject

with transferring schools and such, im at the end of my 3rd year of college, and im not expecting to get my associate's degree til fall of next year... and taking summer off to save up some money is going to push that date back even more.

and then throw women into the mix, but thats a whole nother story...

paintballkid0206
05-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Tell them if you do football it will probably effect your grades.
yeah, ive brought that up, but they just say i shuld talk to my counselor and drop one of my AP classes, but i rly want to save the money. i save so much by

paintballkid0206
05-07-2010, 05:22 PM
sorry, i was posting from my phone. the whole msg didnt go thru. ill fix it later...

xsvly-fat
05-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Ok, they should understand that education is more important then a sport. Especially since you don't want to do it.

Ace24
05-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Girlfriend, work, pipe sizing, money, tickets, stress....

...need I say more.

DFSniper
05-13-2010, 04:35 PM
bills, rent, apartment hunting...i could go on :p

paintballkid0206
05-15-2010, 05:29 AM
fairly bummed cuz my gf's mom said she doesnt feel comfortable going to lifefest (christian rock festival) with their family cuz i'm not 18 yet and she doesnt feel comfortable being responsible for me. understandable, but not fun..

DFSniper
05-15-2010, 06:22 AM
*insert another roommate rant*

that is all. cant wait til i have to go to work

paintballkid0206
05-26-2010, 04:23 AM
at work on sunday, i got a really nasty grease burn. im finally able to go to school without a bandage today. it took skin right off my arm im a 50-cent piece size area. thinking about it too mich gives me a panic attack and i start hyperventalating

paintballkid0206
05-31-2010, 09:02 PM
stressed and overtired from work. its exactly midnight right now. i have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow for school. i doubt i'll get to sleep until 1 or 2... i dont even know why i'm so tired. i only worked 6 hours tonight (5-11). ...

xsvly-fat
06-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Best friend left for the army yesterday, I've been crazy busy at work, and the guy who got my pump said it's leaking ugh.

paintballkid0206
06-13-2010, 06:44 AM
my girlfriend thinks i should start looking for another job.. i hate KFC... i work 3-10 again today. it has s uccessfully obliterated my social life so far this summer. i'm always closing, and starting my shift at 2 or 3. twice they have ignored child labor laws and had me work 6+ hours w/o a break. i absolutely dread leaving for work... but i cant leave, i've gotta pay insurance and save for my trip to new york next year... so, i love the money, hate everything else..

DFSniper
06-13-2010, 07:32 AM
sounds like fast food. and im sure theres someone you can call about them breaking labor laws. if it makes you feel any better, ive been working 1-10 and 2-11 most days for the past few weeks.

WhatThaSmurf
06-13-2010, 07:45 AM
I'm at work right now.

xsvly-fat
06-13-2010, 08:35 AM
my girlfriend thinks i should start looking for another job.. i hate KFC... i work 3-10 again today. it has s uccessfully obliterated my social life so far this summer. i'm always closing, and starting my shift at 2 or 3. twice they have ignored child labor laws and had me work 6+ hours w/o a break. i absolutely dread leaving for work... but i cant leave, i've gotta pay insurance and save for my trip to new york next year... so, i love the money, hate everything else..

You should see my job.... Alot of times I'll work 10 plus hours with out a break. Just last week I worked 15 hours with out a break. How many days do you work? The way I see it is work your *** of and have as much fun as you can on the days you do have off. You can do alot more when you have money.

Broke my phone a few days ago, but I get a new one tomorrow. I hope I still have all my contacts.

interceptorMR2
06-13-2010, 07:31 PM
I work at a hardware store... that's always a load of fun. Hours aren't bad at all, 7AM to 7PM and I usually go from 11-7PM, but I often get asked questions about finding the thingamajig that connects to the doohicky which adjusts tensions/spray/direction or whatever. Like xsvly-fat said, just have as much fun as possible on your days off, or even save up for a full week of partying somewhere (and tell them ahead of time...). I'm saving most of my cash for college, but in August I'm going on a two week road trip with my friends.

TheDarkShadow
06-14-2010, 06:41 AM
i'm not getting enough hours, i'm spending my whole paycheck during the week. girlfriends are too expensive

DFSniper
06-14-2010, 10:07 AM
lol. girls in general are too expensive. $20 dinners add up quick...

xsvly-fat
06-14-2010, 01:37 PM
That's why I've managed to stay single for so long.

Got a new phone but all my contacts and pictures are gone :(

interceptorMR2
06-14-2010, 02:29 PM
Somehow I'm always the person using the computer when the printer stops up, and as always, I get blamed for "breaking" it by a coworker of mine, and she gets on my case for other things I did wrong when I was never fully taught how to use that program anyways. Everyone expects for some reason that, regardless of the fact that this is my first job, I should know how to do EVERYTHING from cutting keys to printing licenses to cutting pipe and glass. I just started working about 2 months ago, gimme a freaking break. This is my 6th day working this week, coming up on 50 ish hours and I didn't even get off the one day I requested off a MONTH ago.

There we go, rant over.

WhatThaSmurf
06-14-2010, 05:03 PM
I've been at work for over 12 hours. Again...

paintballkid0206
06-15-2010, 05:40 AM
going to the waterpark with my girlfriend today for A-day (bring your report card w/ at l east one A and you get in free). but it's been storming. hopefully it will clear up this afternoon...

DFSniper
06-15-2010, 11:31 AM
stupid noobs (aka, 12 year olds) playing online games...

xsvly-fat
06-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Broke the phone on my screen after having it for only a day and I come home from work to find that the dog crapped all over the floor. ****

bigred76
06-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Hope you got the insurance...

DFSniper
06-16-2010, 02:41 PM
a certain resident ginger still owes me pb stuff...

WhatThaSmurf
06-16-2010, 08:01 PM
A certain resident ginger hasn't welcomed me back to the forums...

Also, I have work at 7 AM, then summer class at 9:30, then back to work at 11:00. Not too pleased about that.

bigred76
06-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Psh. You don't deserve a welcome back. You shoulda stayed in the first place.

xsvly-fat
06-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Hope you got the insurance...

It doesn't cover cracked screens :/

WhatThaSmurf
06-17-2010, 05:17 AM
Psh. You don't deserve a welcome back. You shoulda stayed in the first place.

There were other circumstances. I believe I discussed them with you once.

Also, I hate my job. Never work for family, you can't quit a ****ty job because then you would cause tension in the family. Seriously, I want to quit, I just can't leave my uncle high and dry.

paintballkid0206
06-17-2010, 09:00 PM
went to the beach with my girl today. we did "tanning" and swimming. and by "tanning", i mean accidentally making my back lobster-red. at least it doesnt hurt much. i was trying to tan my stomache and back, but laying on my belly was most comfortable so i lingered there too long and didn't flip when i shouldve.
and i was at my gf's house after that. i turned my phone on silent during dinner as to not be rude. my mom told me to text her when i left for home (she didnt give me a specific time) so i figured i could stay about til my gf's parents kicked me out. well, they called me 5 times, left 2 voicemails, and texted me thrice. my phone was still on silent... so my dad drove out to tell me to come home cuz my mom was crying and worried and such... i feel like crap...

xsvly-fat
06-19-2010, 08:12 PM
"Your Ripper for my Nikon D90... You add $900." How stupid can people be?

DFSniper
06-19-2010, 10:16 PM
i had a guy offer a turbo off an s15 for my ripper...sounded really shady.

xsvly-fat
06-20-2010, 09:10 AM
I saw that guy posting in alot of threads. How are you going to ship that? Dumb people...

bigred76
06-20-2010, 12:40 PM
"Your Ripper for my Nikon D90... You add $900." How stupid can people be?

Stupid enough to think that a Nikon is worth over $1200 when it's Canon counterparts, the XSi/T1i are worth $400-600.

DFSniper
06-20-2010, 06:48 PM
I saw that guy posting in alot of threads. How are you going to ship that? Dumb people...

its not really that hard. a turbo by itself is smaller than an HPA tank.

xsvly-fat
06-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh really? I wasn't sure how big it was but it sounded unusual to me haha.

paintballkid0206
06-21-2010, 09:07 PM
i have a friend who's going to be a sophomore in college next year. she works 2 jobs all summer and works like 60-70 total hours between them. i've been feeling crappy lately and i miss talking to her. she's like my big sister. its killing me inside, not being able to talk to her. i hope she texts me tomorrow like i asked in the facebook message i sent...

DFSniper
06-22-2010, 06:18 AM
sold one timmy, another one is pending, supposed to see toy story 3 tonight with this girl before she leaves town, now if only i could get this apartment hunt over with and get everything packed. still need to get some stuff done for school. wish my life would just fall in place...

Hossy
06-22-2010, 07:36 AM
a certain resident ginger still owes me pb stuff...

A certain resident ginger hasn't welcomed me back to the forums...

Im glad you arent talking about me :)

DFSniper
06-22-2010, 08:14 AM
hoss, youre not here enough to be considered a resident anymore. lol

WhatThaSmurf
06-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Hey now, what's the difference between current residents and former residents?

And Hoss, you didn't welcome me back either.

DFSniper
06-22-2010, 09:15 AM
*looks at post count*

yep, looks like im residing here enough :p

i think if youve been inactive for a few months, you dont count as a resident anymore.

in other news, Dex is back into PB and NOT POSTING HERE!!!!

WhatThaSmurf
06-22-2010, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I was in the top 20 in post count when I left the sport. Now I'm way back there.

Dex has betrayed us.

DFSniper
06-23-2010, 05:43 AM
smurf, you were right, and i didnt know when to stop. now im stuck cleaning up after my mess today (in more ways than one)

WhatThaSmurf
06-23-2010, 06:29 AM
smurf, you were right, and i didnt know when to stop. now im stuck cleaning up after my mess today (in more ways than one)
Jager is a mysterious force not to be toyed with.

marvin-martian
06-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Youre developing a habit...

DFSniper
06-23-2010, 08:25 AM
nah marv, im good. last night put me over the edge and i scared myself a bit. im done for a while.

it wasnt so much the jaeger, but the 2/3 of a bottle that i drank in that short amount of time.

xsvly-fat
06-23-2010, 05:10 PM
I love jaeger... It's great until the next day lol.

paintballkid0206
06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
i'm pathetic
everytime i get on the computer i check my facebook messages to see if my "big sis" has replied... she hasn't...

paintballkid0206
06-24-2010, 06:40 PM
spent like 2 hours today thinking about my parents and how im not the kid my dad wants me to be and how i feel like crap because of that...
and my best friend's brain cancer is back... again...

WhatThaSmurf
06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Dude, second part is ****ty, that's for sure. But the first part about your parents and your dad...

Pardon my language, but **** 'em. You are who you are. My parents have always wanted something different for me. I know they don't like how much time I spend playing video games and watching movies and going out with friends. I know they would prefer that I had stay at university and hadn't become a community college bum. I know they would prefer that I pursue mechanical engineering again instead of video game art and design.

But I don't care. I live my life the way I do because I enjoy it. And they aren't very disappointed by that. So long as I am in a good mood, they can get over it. I've been depressed, clinically. I take medicine for depression. My parents know what I am like when I get depressed. So when they know I'm doing the things that I love, they accept it.

And that's all you have to do, is pursue what you love. Do the things that make you happy. Hell, get treatment if you have to, I did. Your parents will be happy that you are happy. Eventually.

paintballkid0206
06-25-2010, 08:59 PM
My replies are beneath each paragraph in red

Dude, second part is ****ty, that's for sure. But the first part about your parents and your dad...

Pardon my language, but **** 'em. You are who you are. My parents have always wanted something different for me. I know they don't like how much time I spend playing video games and watching movies and going out with friends. I know they would prefer that I had stay at university and hadn't become a community college bum. I know they would prefer that I pursue mechanical engineering again instead of video game art and design.

my parents want me to go to college for something that pays well. (especially: lawyer, doctor, engineer, etc.). but to be honest, i want to go for something like music, dance, theatre, or photography. but theyve made me think that thats close to impossible. that i'll never make it...

But I don't care. I live my life the way I do because I enjoy it. And they aren't very disappointed by that. So long as I am in a good mood, they can get over it. I've been depressed, clinically. I take medicine for depression. My parents know what I am like when I get depressed. So when they know I'm doing the things that I love, they accept it.

it doesnt seem like that with my parents. my mom had to fight so hard for me to do our spring musical this last year. my dad comes to my concerts and performances... he says he's proud, but when i find him in the audience (i always do, somehow) he looks like he hates it. and when he says stuff like he's proud, i can see in his eyes that he doesn't truely mean it. he'd rather i be broken and bruised after the football homecoming game than sing and dance...
I also have problems, idk if you were on here often when i went through that. but my parents hated my psychologist, so did i, so i pulled out of therapy... i was close to getting meds for depression/anxiety... my parents only gave me one option, cuz all the others that were approved for people under 18 had possible nasty side effects. i'm talking to them now about buying B Complex vitamins. it's an all-natural mood stabilizer that my gf and her mom take... my dad threatened to pull me out of the musical last year when we got in a small arguement. that would have had devastating effects, but it doesnt seem like he cares...

And that's all you have to do, is pursue what you love. Do the things that make you happy. Hell, get treatment if you have to, I did. Your parents will be happy that you are happy. Eventually.

sorry for the uber long post..

WhatThaSmurf
06-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Dude, I dropped out of a good university, gained 70 pounds, and isolated myself from all my friends. And the only reason I'm back in school, lost some of that weight, and going out and having fun is because I got myself help. My dad doesn't believe in psychology, or at least doesn't believe it helps, but I got help in some way and that is all they care about. You parents love you, and nothing will change that. They just want you to be happy and to do the things you love to do. They may not approve immediately, but once they see, and you see, how much healthier and happier you are doing what you are passionate about, they will come around and you will feel a whole lot better about yourself.

paintballkid0206
06-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Dude, I dropped out of a good university, gained 70 pounds, and isolated myself from all my friends. And the only reason I'm back in school, lost some of that weight, and going out and having fun is because I got myself help. My dad doesn't believe in psychology, or at least doesn't believe it helps, but I got help in some way and that is all they care about. You parents love you, and nothing will change that. They just want you to be happy and to do the things you love to do. They may not approve immediately, but once they see, and you see, how much healthier and happier you are doing what you are passionate about, they will come around and you will feel a whole lot better about yourself.

its hard to get help cuz i HAVE to have the approval of my parents. i'm not 18, so they have to sign stuff and do whatever. i also need them for my dad's insurance... and idk if i want professional help... i had bad experiences and dont want to do it again... i kinda just wanna do it myself, or with the help of the B Complex vitamins...

WhatThaSmurf
06-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Well, if you ever need to chat, drop me a PM or send me a message on AIM (What Tha Smurf), I'll get your PM within the day, and I'm usually on AIM, just frequently invisible.

paintballkid0206
06-27-2010, 05:23 PM
thanks, and it would be a PM. don't have AIM

paintballkid0206
06-30-2010, 08:06 PM
my grandma on the topic of my openly gay 2nd cousin:

"it's a shame, to have only one kid and have him turn out like that"

I'm sick of the hatred against gays that my relatives (on both sides of my family) have. I have all i can do to not freak out at them when they make racist/gay "jokes". they're closed-minded and mean and it's getting on my nerves

WhatThaSmurf
07-01-2010, 06:33 AM
I have two gay cousins on one side of my family, and it does bother some people. People learn to accept it with family, because they love them like family, but they never will like the fact that they are gay.

paintballkid0206
07-01-2010, 07:57 AM
but it's annoying how openly gay-hating they are. it's one thing to not like it. that's their opinion, but they dont have to harass them behind their backs.

DFSniper
07-01-2010, 08:08 AM
friend moved away this weekend. yes, the girl i was crushing on the whole time. on the bright side, she invited me to go camping with her and some friends for 4 days in august.