PDA

View Full Version : Official Flame Therapy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

paintballkid0206
07-18-2009, 07:53 PM
just got back from a whole day with some friends. it went well, but i'm DRAINED. i need some time to recooperate. i dont always like hanging with a whole bunch of people.

bigred76
07-19-2009, 01:22 AM
I have to edit pictures from a wedding, then tomorrow (as it's now Sunday) I get to go to Chico with my brother to help him move into an apartment. Yay. I'm overjoyed.

teamteste_DB
07-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Drank beer friday night with some germans. The stereotype is indeed true, they can drink aaaaalot. Passed out on my bathroom floor. Slept all day saturday. Had to be at work at 4am on sunday. Its now 730am and i still have 12 hours of work. Horrible weekend.

paintballkid0206
07-19-2009, 03:42 PM
went to the driving range this morning. My brother and I share a golf bag. i was leaving over it, reaching to get a club, when my he just walks up and pulls a club out, hitting me in the effing face in the meantime, i look at him and say "Geeze, pay attention". my dad then yells at me so loud that everyone @ the range, and the golfers on the green near it could prolly hear it. He said that i have "attitude". MY BROTHER HIT ME IN THE FACE! i think i have the right to be mad at him! i hate my dad.

slim and shady
07-19-2009, 08:55 PM
My wife bought a 1000$ TV... nuff said

bigred76
07-20-2009, 02:10 AM
Is it a HDTV? That isn't always a bad thing, so long as she made a good purchase. Just imagine all the football you could watch with that baby.

DFSniper
07-20-2009, 04:33 PM
financial aid paperwork: :down:

TheDarkShadow
07-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Is it a HDTV? That isn't always a bad thing, so long as she made a good purchase. Just imagine all the football you could watch with that baby.

Err uh Hockey, eh

paintballkid0206
07-20-2009, 08:15 PM
sick of being depressed.

and i just noticed that I'm going to hate this username when I get older...

DFSniper
07-21-2009, 03:26 AM
got called at 7am, they need to work today but "promised" another day off. ****, why do we have all these people walking out at once?

slim and shady
07-23-2009, 11:58 AM

yup it is, I dont have much time to watch anything though.

Got another sawing job today took the mill there and they have no logs bucked up to be cut or anything. Why phone and say your ready when your not?

DFSniper
07-23-2009, 01:31 PM
women shouldn't be allowed to run things. we're supposed to go out tonight. first no one knew when, now we have a time, but they cant decide on a place.

paintballkid0206
07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
got up just before 9 this mornin to go weightlifting. forgot to eat before i left. it's a 35 minute bike ride into town. i got to the school, started warm ups and felt sick. so i left. biked 35 minutes back home. So i wasted 1 hour 20 minutes of my day. and, 2 weeks from now i have to go 5 days in a row to make up for the day that i lost today. oh joy

bigred76
07-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Go down every other day, PBKid. Make some time for it, even if it's only working out for a couple hours. Work out upper body one day, lower body the next. On the off days, go off and ride your bike for a couple hours or something. Just remember to bring your water and eat plenty of protein.

paintballkid0206
07-24-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm on a program. It's four days a week. monday, tuesday, thursday, friday. It's an hour lond We do a set number of reps/sets. we always do some type of running afterwards. it's set up so you don't work the same group of muscles 2 days in a row.

slim and shady
07-24-2009, 06:34 PM
way to hot today this is geting crazy, this is canada, at this rate my igloo will melt!

xsvly-fat
07-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Gotta work from 11 pm to 12 am then 2 am to 3 am then 5 am to 12 pm or later and I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night...

slim and shady
07-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Gotta work from 11 pm to 12 am then 2 am to 3 am then 5 am to 12 pm or later and I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night...

Deffinatly dont miss day's/nights like that!

bigred76
07-24-2009, 09:41 PM
I am tired of working on pictures........... rawr...........

buffblackbird2002
07-25-2009, 07:35 AM
argh!!!! where is my money, air force financial services suck!!!!!!! i was told ten days and i would have the money.!!! ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS!!!!

paintballkid0206
07-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Went to 7v7 passing league today for football. I had one throw to me the whole 3 hours (we played 3 games). boring as heck. and i did terrible on defense.

TheDarkShadow
07-26-2009, 09:10 AM
ugh, my friends are immature idiots

xsvly-fat
07-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Another long work day where I'll be up for easily over 24 hours... hope this ends soon =/

paintballkid0206
07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
my part of the state is gettin slammed by severe storms. but it's everywhere around us. barely anything here... i love storms. :(

DFSniper
07-27-2009, 03:51 PM
paperwork, paperwork, oh, and packing...

TheDarkShadow
07-27-2009, 06:51 PM
senior pics tomorow and I have to wear a dark purple shirt w/ a purple and pink tie.... i'm ****ing irrate

slim and shady
07-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Supposed to go out on an equiptment job again. The consultants still havent let us know when all they say is "soon"

DFSniper
07-28-2009, 12:26 AM
senior pics tomorow and I have to wear a dark purple shirt w/ a purple and pink tie.... i'm ****ing irrate

Draw a circle and :dodgy: eyes on it!

xsvly-fat
07-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Hate annoying little kids on PBN who think they're "sony mylo" is worth more then my Ego and just complain to me about not trading with them... Ugh.

DFSniper
07-29-2009, 08:02 AM
A sony what?

My hhd decided to continue taking a major dump. Look like its time to reinstall my OSes again. Thank god for smart phones (although i should really look into a laptop!)

DFSniper
07-29-2009, 08:03 AM
A sony what?

My hdd decided to continue taking a major dump. Look like its time to reinstall my OSes again. Thank god for smart phones (although i should really look into a laptop!)

xsvly-fat
07-29-2009, 09:53 AM
It's a wierd hand held internet thing that's worth about half my Ego if that.

I'm really pissed off today and I have no clue why.

slim and shady
07-29-2009, 07:10 PM
got a 1600$ Fuel bill :O

DFSniper
07-30-2009, 06:32 PM
i need to get out of this ****ing house! every time i bring up how my brothers and sister arent doing their job, i get "i dont want to hear your *****ing, you're not much better. blah blah blah" but when i try to correct them for not doing their job, i get in trouble for trying to "be the parent." wtf?!?! and then my sister cries to my mom saying that i "yelled at her" when i told her to come home because shes at her boyfriend's and its almost 9:30 and my brother was home by himself for the past 45 minutes because i had to pick my other brother up from practice. which is another thing that pisses me off. im always out running errands and **** for my parents, and taking my brother and sister places like practice or the library, but I'M the lazy one somehow when i'm spending MY time and MY gas, and i dont even get a "thank you for taking me".

on the bright side, August 8th my **** will be packed in a U-Haul and on its way north!

slim and shady
07-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Had to sharpen ALOT of blades for my mill

Paintball Freak
07-31-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm completely fed up with my home city! Being a BMX biker in our city is putting your self on the bottom of the respect list... The people hate you, and the fuzz completely despises you...

Every spot I've been to ride today I was kicked off.. 3 times to be exact... I have more respect for the cops in the next county, but the fat ass cops in our city are paid to drive around in their high-tec Dodge Chargers and wait around for some BMX'ers/Skaters to take a few runs under the band shell... Then they honestly chase you down, and will ticket you if they feel like it...

Ghey, our city also has turned down several offers to put a BMX park in our city because of the "drug abuse" they would bring in... Hah, its not like the cops wouldn't be sitting there all day ready to go into pursuit to ticket someone whos not wearing their helmet... = P

Well, needed to vent that someplace, why not SOC!

DFSniper
07-31-2009, 07:41 PM
lol. skating/riding in cities/public property only works if you're famous. even then, you know how many times they get kicked out of places?

leed
08-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I miss paintball ]:

DFSniper
08-03-2009, 05:04 PM
women are never ready on time!

paintballkid0206
08-03-2009, 05:45 PM
finished the series of books that i was really into. they are an amazing series. having a hard time finding a new series. they just don't compare...

battlechaser
08-03-2009, 06:30 PM
i need to get out of this ****ing house! every time i bring up how my brothers and sister arent doing their job, i get "i dont want to hear your *****ing, you're not much better. blah blah blah" but when i try to correct them for not doing their job, i get in trouble for trying to "be the parent." wtf?!?! and then my sister cries to my mom saying that i "yelled at her" when i told her to come home because shes at her boyfriend's and its almost 9:30 and my brother was home by himself for the past 45 minutes because i had to pick my other brother up from practice. which is another thing that pisses me off. im always out running errands and **** for my parents, and taking my brother and sister places like practice or the library, but I'M the lazy one somehow when i'm spending MY time and MY gas, and i dont even get a "thank you for taking me".

on the bright side, August 8th my **** will be packed in a U-Haul and on its way north!

Just wait a few months after you're gone. Your family will get a huge wake up call when you're not around to do those kinds of things. Not to mention they'll definitely treat you differently when you do come back. :D

xsvly-fat
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Good Paintball friend moved and another one of my friends is moving in September and then my best friend is moving about 15 miles away soon =/

slim and shady
08-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Got rained out

interceptorMR2
08-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Got home from camping a day early, rain ruined everything today.

paintballkid0206
08-07-2009, 07:43 AM
got 4 cavities filled yesterday. i was in there for 1 hour. numbness wore off after 4 hours, i wish it didn't. my jaw and teeth hurt. alot. my jaw still hurts today. time to visit my trusty friend, ibuprofen!

slim and shady
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
wife and kids aree gone, the house is so quite

TheDarkShadow
08-08-2009, 07:40 PM
ugh, my dad woke me up early becuase my boss called and thought i was supposed to come in but he was wrong. I have an ass load of questions to answer for a summer reading assignment, I raked hay for a while, my dad sent me to town for McDonalds and gas. McDonalds was slow as hell. it's on mainstreet so it's a pain in the ass to pull out. I get my chance and pull out and rear-end someone in may dad's truck. ****! so we pull on a side street, the damage wasn't bad, a badly stratched/scuffed bumper on there vehicle, vertually none on ours. Luckily it was some one that knows my dad so they may not send in the insurance since it was a 90's dodge stratus. so about an hour after leaving my house, I get home, work on home work til 3 then I get ready to work from 4-10:30. I get there and find out that I have to close w/ this annoying ass guy who is anal about every thing and mops slow as hell. and icing on the cake, it's my last saturday before school starts. MOTHER ****ER

xsvly-fat
08-09-2009, 12:45 PM
One of my friends is thinking about suicide and my best friends "girl friend" (they aren't dating they just make out and stuff I don't understand) is upset cause my best friend might just leave her but he might not and she's worried and has been complaining to me for about 2 hours now...

paintballkid0206
08-09-2009, 06:10 PM
(they aren't dating they just make out and stuff I don't understand)

I think that's "Friends with benefits".

slim and shady
08-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Going down very steep muddy hills in the tank isnt such a good idea!

xsvly-fat
08-10-2009, 12:17 PM
I think that's "Friends with benefits".

Yeah that does sound a bit better.
Going down very steep muddy hills in the tank isnt such a good idea!

But it sounded like it at first... Haha.

bigred76
08-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Triple digit heat is ftmfl.

TheDarkShadow
08-10-2009, 05:56 PM
**** school

battlechaser
08-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Between two sellers, I've found a couple hitman mod plates for my cocker.

Both are charging $20.00 to ship a small piece of metal that weighs a few ounces to Canada. :headbrick:

bigred76
08-11-2009, 12:59 PM
I payed $40 for an authentic PB Mod Shop plate. Stop *****in'.

****ing people... "oh, I only have three pictures of me!"

battlechaser
08-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I payed $40 for an authentic PB Mod Shop plate. Stop *****in'.

I'll stop *****in' when people stop padding their shipping to make up for their incompetence. Being that I order from across the border on a regular basis, I'd like to think I have some kind of idea what I should be charged for S+H.

paintballkid0206
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM
football sucked. kept messing up, stung by a bee, and confused. we have 80+ plays and we are expected to know all of them before the first game. without a playbook. whose bull**** idea was it to not give us a playbook. and it sucks being underclassmen. we get to be on t he scout team and, once we get to padded practices (friday), we get the **** beat out of us! yay. and i hate headaches.

TheDarkShadow
08-11-2009, 04:38 PM
I ****in hate my school schedule

pntballer5634
08-14-2009, 04:28 PM
hey, im back.
so, for a while, i experimented with cannabis ( 1- 1.5 months)
i stopped a month before xc started, and wanted to stop for good. well a month later, i was txtn a friend on his ma's phone ( his broke) bout LSD ( though we weren't gna do it, well he forgot to delete the txt's, his mom found out, called mine, my ma searched my phone, found pics of me doin it, boom, i was screwed bad. so i just finnaly got back pc, so hey, but i spent 2 weeks with no ps3 or pc, no phone, and couldnt be alone with friends. i still can't carry $$ on me either

battlechaser
08-15-2009, 05:51 AM
hey, im back.
so, for a while, i experimented with cannabis ( 1- 1.5 months)
i stopped a month before xc started, and wanted to stop for good. well a month later, i was txtn a friend on his ma's phone ( his broke) bout LSD ( though we weren't gna do it, well he forgot to delete the txt's, his mom found out, called mine, my ma searched my phone, found pics of me doin it, boom, i was screwed bad. so i just finnaly got back pc, so hey, but i spent 2 weeks with no ps3 or pc, no phone, and couldnt be alone with friends. i still can't carry $$ on me either

My father in law is a Special Constable for the local PD, he says the funniest thing is when the cops get a guy in, they always go right for the phone, because most of the time, theres a pic of the guy with an illegal firearm in one hand/belt, and cash+drugs in the other. Lesson?

pntballer5634
08-15-2009, 06:26 AM
lol, i shoulda deleted em, idk why the hell i kept em.

bigred76
08-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Why did you take them in the first place? :rolleyes:

DFSniper
08-15-2009, 01:06 PM
tim, where the **** have you been?

pntballer5634
08-15-2009, 04:06 PM
showing some stoner friends, showing off, it was a bad move

bigred76
08-15-2009, 08:03 PM
tim, where the **** have you been?

Busy. I landed a job as a tech at the local paintball shop and have been working pretty much around the clock to catch them up to speed. I've also been helping make practice jerseys for the shop owner's side business. Some decent cash came in from it, but I have been at the shop until 1am or so the last few days.

paintballkid0206
08-15-2009, 08:30 PM
i still had to get up early this morning. i went to football practice and got my left hand stepped on. luckily nothin major happened. just cuts/scrapes that hurt and swelling. then we had pictures. i hate pictures. then i went to work at my friends house from 12-7 pm. it wasnt that bad. cept it was all manual labor. hauling brush and moving heavy *** boards. and while i was putting a wheel barrow back, i small black hornet decided to fly into my mouth. as i was spitting it out it's stinger scraped the inside of my lip. not too bad, but enough to hurt a bit and make my lip swell up for a little bit.

the day wasnt a total loss, though. (see happy therapy)

DFSniper
08-15-2009, 10:59 PM
i really need to find a job. sitting around the house all day sucks!

bigred76
08-16-2009, 12:58 AM
showing some stoner friends, showing off, it was a bad move

I feel it must be said: if you must show pictures of you partaking an illicit substance, then you should really not bother with them. It's just not worth it all around.

Sas, just find one that does not involve paintball. I've fixed many guns (lost count) in the last couple days, and not one of them was even cleaned right or had proper lube (not even broken down, just plain NONE!).

Then there was the Spyder that rolled in... valve was in (I **** you not): backwards, upside down, and in the wrong spot. The cupseal was resting on the valve retaining screw and it made a nasty leak when aired up... really odd sounding too. Kid claimed he had not touched that part of the marker when he cleaned it. He did a good job of cleaning it, too. There wasn't a speck of paint or a drop of oil in the whole damn thing when I opened it up. :rolleyes:

bigred76
08-16-2009, 02:04 AM
My heart just stopped beating for a couple seconds. I was tiredly rummaging through my stuff and accidentally bumped into my SCUBA. It fell over. Luckily, I just had it hydro'd/vis'd/EDDY'd so I know it's OK, but my ****ing God... :eek:

For those wondering, yes, it was upright in a corner of a room braced upright by the table I decided to move a little and other stuff. Need to get a chain for it, but until then... it's now laying down.

paintballkid0206
08-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Then there was the Spyder that rolled in... valve was in (I **** you not): backwards, upside down, and in the wrong spot. The cupseal was resting on the valve retaining screw and it made a nasty leak when aired up... really odd sounding too. Kid claimed he had not touched that part of the marker when he cleaned it. He did a good job of cleaning it, too. There wasn't a speck of paint or a drop of oil in the whole damn thing when I opened it up. :rolleyes:

what a smart kid. i almost lol'd when i read about the valve.

pntballer5634
08-16-2009, 04:20 PM
yea, well again, the whole thing is was something that i would have done at some point of my life. 80% of peeps try iot at least 1nce in their lives.

paintballkid0206
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
yea, well again, the whole thing is was something that i would have done at some point of my life. 80% of peeps try iot at least 1nce in their lives.

real or fake statistic? i'll prolly be one of the 20%. dont really plan on doin that.

xsvly-fat
08-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Don't blame you, it's pretty dumb and just wastes your money.

Can't stand people who think I'm just a free taxi who wants to take time to drive them all around for free.

paintballkid0206
08-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Can't stand people who think I'm just a free taxi who wants to take time to drive them all around for free.

Easy solution, start charging. lol

now for my therapy: Well, the $50 i made yesterday is gone. I forgot that I owed my dad...

pntballer5634
08-17-2009, 06:47 AM
honestly, its not a waste of cash, i enjoyed it, i didn't hurt myself or anyone. my grades were good, so who gives a ****, and you know what, when i move out, i may use it, it'll prob be legal, but still.

paintballkid0206
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
got tackled today in football practice today during a drill. fell back and smacked the back of my head ( i was wearing my helmet) against a big metal bar (the base of a 1-man sled). that was about 9:30 AM. I still have a headache. I am now researching symptoms of a concussion...

xsvly-fat
08-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I was so tired today, in the past 3 nights I got a total of 15 hours of sleep then I locked my keys in my truck and had to pay someone 65 bucks to get it out then I come home and this guy is trying to trade me his DM3 and a few phones for my Ego and he honestly does not get the idea that I don't want his gun. He thinks he can sell it for $300 and I told him do it and buy the Ego but he doesn't want to do it -I wonder why...

Nader
08-18-2009, 01:42 AM
"It's too late. Always has been, always will be. Too late."

Story of my ****ing life.

DFSniper
08-18-2009, 04:24 AM
I was so tired today, in the past 3 nights I got a total of 15 hours of sleep then I locked my keys in my truck and had to pay someone 65 bucks to get it out then I come home and this guy is trying to trade me his DM3 and a few phones for my Ego and he honestly does not get the idea that I don't want his gun. He thinks he can sell it for $300 and I told him do it and buy the Ego but he doesn't want to do it -I wonder why...

tell him to quit wasting your time and learn how much guns are actually worth.

TheRedBarron
08-18-2009, 05:02 AM
DFSniper 489
marvin-martian 198
paintballkid0206 176
bigred76 154
slim and shady 107
durrell 83
TheDarkShadow 78
xsvly-fat 78
SpyderMan723 58
UKwithPride 57

marvin-martian
08-18-2009, 07:13 AM
wow, ive cut back alot in this thread...

pntballer5634
08-18-2009, 11:47 AM
i had nightmare's bout marvin's avatar, sorry bro, but it looks like some lil satan child drew it, it's just ****ing scary lmao

TheDarkShadow
08-18-2009, 12:31 PM
no me gusta escuela (can't remember how to spell it, I haven't been in spanish for a while luckily)
translation: I don't like school

paintballkid0206
08-18-2009, 03:46 PM
¡Tengo suerte terrible! y'all should see the backs of my hands right now. football has ****ed them up this year. already. i'm looking into all-purpose padded gloves. i was going to get linemen ones, but i'm an RB/MLB, so i would have terrible grip. but they are $40-$55 and we really dont have the money.

¡Y no quiero ir a escuela! Solo hay dos más semanas. :(
(sorry guys, i've been in a spanish mood today and reading Shadow's last post here made me want to type it out. lol

pntballer5634
08-19-2009, 06:39 AM
was? ich nicht understanden. sprechst auf deutch bitte.
what? i don't understand. speak in german please

bigred76
08-19-2009, 10:18 AM
If you type in another language, you need to translate to English so the moderators know what you're saying at a glance.

xsgmike66x
08-19-2009, 02:08 PM
If you type in another language, you need to translate to English so the moderators know what you're saying at a glance.

i hate timmah thinking hes better then everyone and acting like a mod.....

i kid i kid....but i hate this never ending headache....

interceptorMR2
08-19-2009, 03:17 PM
was? ich nicht understanden. sprechst auf deutch bitte.

Translation
"What? I don't understand. Speak German please."

:)

Deutsch ist die beste Sprache.
(German is the best language)

pntballer5634
08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
du wisst deutch?
you know german?

bigred76
08-19-2009, 04:23 PM
i hate timmah thinking hes better then everyone and acting like a mod.....

i kid i kid....but i hate this never ending headache....

I was just being lazy, and the mods seemed like the best scapegoats at the time for an excuse. ;)

I hate not being able to find my reballs now that I have my chrono back from a friend.

xsvly-fat
08-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Ugh I hate the people I have to work with.

paintballkid0206
08-20-2009, 08:09 AM
athletic trainer had me sit out of football again today because of this stupid concussion. our JV team is already short on players and now i'm out. we have a scrimmage tomorrow and guess what? I get to warm the bench! yay! it really ticks me off, having to sit on the sidelines.

DFSniper
08-20-2009, 08:36 AM
stupid people taking 4 days to reply to PMs when youre trying to seal a deal.

interceptorMR2
08-20-2009, 11:11 AM
du wisst deutch?
you know german?

Ja, natürlich!
(yes, of course/naturally)

My sister's friend is coming over today... and her sister has mono... I think I'm going to lock myself away for the day and barricade my doors...

bigred76
08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
athletic trainer had me sit out of football again today because of this stupid concussion. our JV team is already short on players and now i'm out. we have a scrimmage tomorrow and guess what? I get to warm the bench! yay! it really ticks me off, having to sit on the sidelines.

Relax... use this energy when you are cleared to play again. You do NOT want to make it any worse by playing on it.

marvin-martian
08-20-2009, 05:29 PM
these
http://www.bugspray.net/insects/cicada_killer.jpg

+ these
http://www.cyberbee.net/column/stinging/cicada-killer-nest.jpg

in my backyard

paintballkid0206
08-20-2009, 06:44 PM
^^^ What the?!?!

Relax... use this energy when you are cleared to play again. You do NOT want to make it any worse by playing on it.

Oh, I plan on it. It's just really hard for me. I'm one of the most intense players we have (and thats sad, i'm a sophomore). Having to sit out is killing me. Especially when we're doing contact. and we barely get any live contact time in practice and i was really looking forward to beating the **** outa someone. And we barely have enough players to field a team. for our three linebackers, we have the norwegian exchange student, a kid with major knee problems, and a kid who joined the linebackers late. I play Middle LB and I want nothing more than to be out there calling the plays tomorrow. But whatever. We have a game next week so I better be cleared by thursday...

marvin-martian
08-20-2009, 07:02 PM
upon further investigation, that could be in happy therapy. or something. this evening i watched one take out a cicada in the loudest bug battle ever. a few minutes later, i saw it crawling into its little burrow in my yard. i researched a little online, and apparently they dont go after humans unless they are grabbed or get caught in clothing or something.

pntballer5634
08-22-2009, 09:56 AM
my nightmare's of marv's avatar came back lol jk, but you could always use them as watch dogs of sorts. we ran 9.5 :yeahthat: miles in xc today. 9.5 **** **** **** ****. i feal like ****, and i had to **** the whole time. i did it in an hour and 5 minutes

Paintball Freak
08-22-2009, 06:42 PM
People grow up, and they also grow OUT... I'm swamped on finding people to play paintball with anymore, I pretty much already have a quitting sale on here... My friends are growing out of paintball and into more "Important Things" Serious man? Whats more important than paintball? College? F-U, lol...

DFSniper
08-22-2009, 07:31 PM
college, jobs, cars...

timmyshoota
08-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Broke my TV. Awesome. Not only am I flat broke, but now I don't have a TV.

Paintball Freak
08-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Lowballs... F-U! You either have the cash or you don't, stop lowballing me b*tch

bigred76
08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I hate PBN.

slim and shady
08-26-2009, 07:53 AM
^Me too!

pntballer5634
08-26-2009, 11:09 AM
i stopped going on, it's just a swarm of ****

bigred76
08-26-2009, 12:42 PM
Tell me about it... three drunken posts and a whole ****storm started.

TheDarkShadow
08-26-2009, 03:33 PM
school sucks major ass

pntballer5634
08-26-2009, 08:47 PM
i can't wati to go back in a week(thats a joke), well guess what, for my last week of summer, i got a double ear infection

paintballkid0206
08-27-2009, 07:11 PM
had our first JV football game tonight. lost 50-2. the 2 was from a safety because the other team dropped a punt in the endzone... I was on the sidelines getting pissed off the whole 48 minutes. the sad thing is that the other team's offense was extremely predictable and we still got ****-stomped. it was freaking pathetic! most guys played both ways because we only have like 6 other people to sub in and 2 or 3 got hurt during the game. I play middle linebacker. The MLB that was in today is not agressive AT ALL. He's not a leader when he needs to be and he cant hit worth a ****. And the line blocking was PATHETIC! they had so many sacks on us. and they nvr even blitzed. it was all their D Ends. Our kicker kicked once the whole game. and that was to start the game after half time. we really need to step it up.

on the bright-ish side, the trainer says i can be half contact on monday and if that goes good i can be full contact on tuesday. 2 days beefore our next game.

pntballer5634
08-28-2009, 07:34 AM
you guys are great, jk, wow, if my team lost 50-2, i'd consider quitting lol

paintballkid0206
08-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I don't quit. and I haven't even considered not joining football next year. It's a big part of my life. without football, i would be more depressed, and still cutting. Football is how i get high. That natural high, the adrenaline rush, that i get when I'm actually out thereis amazing. nothing compares (yet. lol). It's the same with paintball. I get that when I paintball too, but since I'm still jobless, all i have is football.

Also: I really hate not having a job. I really need some money. My shoes are starting to fall apart, and they have no traction. So my parents said they will buy me new shoes (I was happy for awhile.) Until... my mom decides they must b Athletic/Cross trainers and they must be a neutral color (blk/white/grey) with maybe some accents of another color. so there goes the chance for me getting customized orange Chucks. And even if i got white/black/grey chucks, they still wont buy them cuz they look "gay" or "stupid" and they "don't have any support". I'm looking for shoes that stand out. idk if they don't match whatever I'm wearing that day. But no, Kyle rarely gets what he wants. because they want me to pretty much "blend in" when I don't really want to. Ugh... parents sometimes... guess i might just need to get plain white shoes and some neon permanent markers... i'm not kidding.

TheDarkShadow
08-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I think I'm comin down w/ something

DFSniper
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
jersey shoulda been here today... it arrived at the PO this morning.

pntballer5634
08-28-2009, 03:53 PM
yeah, i know what you mean, even if i was the slowest runner in xc, i'd keep at it, cause that feeling when you cross the line is amazing. and i just got some nike air twilight mids. google it, they're amazing. when your getting shoes, tell your parents to bend over so you can see how well it fits up their ass lol jk. dude, just settle for some normal skate shoes. and i ran 14 miles for our xc findraiser yesterday, it wasn't strait, i ran 3-4 miles at a time over a 3 hour period. now, normally i could probably do it strait, but it was on a *gulp* track :yeahthat: a track. rrggg, it was like 56 laps or something.

paintballkid0206
08-28-2009, 06:58 PM
56 laps. holy ****. i do 300m hurdles in track. i rarely run more than 2 laps (at a jog) for a warmup. lol wow.

and i wish i could do that to my parents. I'll google those shoes. I sorta like skate shoes, but sorta like other also. But it has to pop out. not match the clothes and such. I'll just keep bugging them :P

pntballer5634
08-28-2009, 07:36 PM
believe me, they look good.
take a look, they feel great (http://rideshop.zappos.com/images/748/7485298/6219-911516-d.jpg)
and yea, it gets repetitive, so every mile, i'd change directions

slim and shady
08-28-2009, 07:54 PM
My sister could do way better.

bigred76
08-28-2009, 08:18 PM
I beg to differ, Shawn... hehe... ;)

Kyle, at least your parents are offering to buy you shoes. Take what they're offering, and save up for the ones you really want. Keep in mind that in the end they're mere shoes: things that go on your feet to protect them. It doesn't matter what color they are, it doesn't matter what brand they are, just make sure they're comfortable and will last you a long while.

Paintball Freak
08-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Good bye paintball... Forever? I hope not... = ( There's just no interest from other people period... Not where I live at least... It's sort of depressing... I no longer own a paintball gun! Crazy! I'll probably still look around on forums though, being jealous about people playing paintball = P Wishing I could jump back into the sport...

paintballkid0206
08-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Good bye paintball... Forever? I hope not... = ( There's just no interest from other people period... Not where I live at least... It's sort of depressing... I no longer own a paintball gun! Crazy! I'll probably still look around on forums though, being jealous about people playing paintball = P Wishing I could jump back into the sport...

Join the club. I still have 2 guns but they have seen the field once in 2 years.

Tim: Guess you're right.

pntballer: Reminds me of NASCAR. "They're makin' a left turn" :P

xsvly-fat
08-29-2009, 02:38 PM

I know how that is. All my friends seem to have just stopped playing or have moved so the only people who still play a bit are me and my dad.

interceptorMR2
09-04-2009, 01:23 PM
I just got back from leading a group of freshmen on their orientation day on lots of things. Freshmen annoy me so much. They always act like they're way too cool to do the stuff we planned to do. Drives me nuts. Have fun every once in a while for cryin' out loud.

Ace24
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
I ****ing hate rookie cops that try pulling people over to find a reason to give a ticket.

I got pulled over last night by a rookie cop because I have l.e.d.'s for licence plate lights and the clear light looks "blue" to the human eye. I told him that some Lexus come factory with them.

Then he told me my exhaust was too loud. I have a hole in the mesh pipe area form the down pipe, before the cat and it is no louder then a tuned exhaust and then a car with a fart can drove by and I asked if his was illegal as well and the cop ignored me. He then asked me how much I had to drink...

By this point was was wondering why he was wasting my time and was getting seriously irritated. He then went back to his patrol car and sat there for 20 mins before returning to me and saying, "have a good night."

I felt like saying, "and this is why you're never around when anyone needs you guys."

timmyshoota
09-07-2009, 08:13 PM
I got rejected tonight. :(

But then my backup date is a hottie, so its not a complete loss. I'd say its still a win. Maybe this belongs in the other thread instead.

bigred76
09-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Is the back-up date a senior or a junior? :dodgy:

Having to sell one of my guns... and another 4 to come... Money sucks ass.

TheDarkShadow
09-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Regretting the shoddy bondo job on my truck. Life is just kind of bleh right now

Then he told me my exhaust was too loud. I have a hole in the mesh pipe area form the down pipe, before the cat and it is no louder then a tuned exhaust and then a car with a fart can drove by and I asked if his was illegal as well and the cop ignored me.

My sister's camry's got the same problem.

paintballkid0206
09-08-2009, 06:21 PM
i'm playin left offensive guard in the game this thursday. against my grade's rivals. they cheat. BAD. and i wont be able to jam the ball down their throats and score some TDs. grrr. and 3 people got suspended on varsity for a drinking ticket. i believe its 2 games. stupid people... we're already shorthanded. hopefully this is going to be my last week playing line, because the ineligibles (for grades) are back next week.

bigred76
09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
They're only coming back if they're making grades this time around. ;)

Remember that a fully grown man who forgot his cup screams like a little girl. Also, everything goes when there's a pile. Be ruthless.

paintballkid0206
09-15-2009, 05:52 PM
got grounded. for dis0beying (they bleeped out the 3rd, 4th, n 5th letters. haha)direct "orders". i wore eyeliner to school. the parents freaked. no more texting and no facebook. no going to varsity home games. (until further notice). ugh.they tick me off. i almost cut last night. it was that bad.

bigred76
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, ya gone and done something they told you not to. What did you expect? Them to love how you did something they didn't want you to do? ;)

When you're under they're roof, they are your masters. Be thankful you were given a cell phone to text and an internet connection to go on FB in the first place. :) They're not being horrible, they are just reacting because you acted in the wrong. Just toe the line on the "right" side, and be kind to them until you move out.

marvin-martian
09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
dis-obey rules = backlash

Nobody can just walk around doing what they please, and while you are at home, your parents get to let you know where the line is. That's the way life is. You knew you weren't allowed to do something, did it anyway, and now you're surprised you got punished?

Please...

TheDarkShadow
09-16-2009, 03:10 PM
it's been one of those weeks where you wished you had just stayed in bed

DFSniper
09-16-2009, 05:05 PM
nooooo... xoxide.com is going out of business :(

paintballkid0206
09-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Well, ya gone and done something they told you not to. What did you expect? Them to love how you did something they didn't want you to do? ;)

When you're under they're roof, they are your masters. Be thankful you were given a cell phone to text and an internet connection to go on FB in the first place. :) They're not being horrible, they are just reacting because you acted in the wrong. Just toe the line on the "right" side, and be kind to them until you move out.

dis-obey rules = backlash

Nobody can just walk around doing what they please, and while you are at home, your parents get to let you know where the line is. That's the way life is. You knew you weren't allowed to do something, did it anyway, and now you're surprised you got punished?

Please...

Ok, its not the fact that i got punished. it's that they blew the whole thing way out of proportion. like, i would understand being grounded from FB or texting. for a little bit, but for them to do that, ground me to home, and basically force food down my throat when i tell them i dont want to eat supper, i think that's a little overboard. and i dont think i told you what they say they are going to do if i do it again:
1. No drivers license.
2. no Homecoming
3. No Extracurricular activities. that's a lot for me. basically my life. that takes away art club, JSA, SkillsUSA, sports, and Key Club.

And they won't even give a little to meet an agreement. i offered to them that i only wear it one day a week. that was shot down. ugh.

marvin-martian
09-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Sounds like you aren't doing it again then...

DFSniper
09-16-2009, 06:54 PM
their house, their rules.

bigred76
09-16-2009, 11:46 PM
PBKid... You must understand. Sniper, Marv and I have all been there. We understand your point of view. But we also understand what it is like to be on the other side, and know that it's simply easier for everyone if you were just to go along with it. It's something they don't like for reasons known to them, and you simply need to respect that while you are under their roof, if only to the point that you don't get in trouble because of it.

I didn't know you did SkillsUSA. I almost got involved with the Carpentry challenge, and probably would have done well (judging by what I saw the year prior with the other schools), but I just didn't have time for it. What're you going for?

RSX99
09-17-2009, 06:41 AM
It's something they don't like for reasons known to them, and you simply need to respect that while you are under their roof, if only to the point that you don't get in trouble because of it.

It's freaking eyeliner...hello? It's meant for women... If I had a boy or when I do, he's going to get worse if he even considers it.

RSX99
09-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Corporal punishment ftw. That's how I was raised.

paintballkid0206
09-18-2009, 05:21 PM
I didn't know you did SkillsUSA. I almost got involved with the Carpentry challenge, and probably would have done well (judging by what I saw the year prior with the other schools), but I just didn't have time for it. What're you going for?

I'm just in it. i don't really plan on going into a tech ed field when i get out of school. ive been to a few contests, doing teamwork/teambuilding stuff.

It's freaking eyeliner...hello? It's meant for women... If I had a boy or when I do, he's going to get worse if he even considers it.

thanks for the support...
----------

well, i've started cutting again. wrists this time. so i guess i'm officially "emo". and i can't believe noone noticed. half the day today (at home and school) i walked around without my wristband. so oblivious.
and i'm sick of how noone understands me. except ONE friend. she's not like my other friends and family. she doesnt guilt me into eating when i decide to not eat lunch. she doesnt just tell me to stop cutting. she actually helps. she talks to me about it. tho it must be easier for her to talk. she's actually been diagnosed with clinical depression... it's nice to have someone understand, tho.
speaking of depression, it's worse. i don't know if i can get thru this by myself. i've been thinking about talking to my parents about actually getting me to a professional... my last counseling sessions were with my pastor. he helped, but he can't diagnose/perscribe anything. that's what i've been thinking about lately. if i get to a professional, i could get pills. and maybe i wouldnt feel like a complete, worthless idiot all the time. but there's always a problem... i doubt we would be able to afford anything.there's the cost of seeing the professional. and, if needed, the cost of the pills. my friend said hers are like $60 a bottle. there's no way we could pick up that cost...

TheDarkShadow
09-18-2009, 05:44 PM
to what RSX99 said... If i wore eye-liner my ass would get kicked multiple times by multiple people, and i would probably do the same to my children (no offense)

I think the reason your parents are "stuffing food down your throat" is so you dont starve to death. you may not feel hungry, but that doesnt mean your body doesnt need food. It also sounds like you are looking for attention with the wrist cutting. get help some where, you need it. cutting and starving yourself is not going to help you in football (once you go back to it)

paintballkid0206
09-18-2009, 06:29 PM
I think the reason your parents are "stuffing food down your throat" is so you dont starve to death. you may not feel hungry, but that doesnt mean your body doesnt need food. It also sounds like you are looking for attention with the wrist cutting. get help some where, you need it. cutting and starving yourself is not going to help you in football (once you go back to it)

i eat enough to have some energy and not be constantly hungry. the cutting is not for attention. if it were for attention, i would be walking around the school with my hands in the air screaming "Look! I cut myself! pity me!" No. That's stupid. i cut for stress relief. people who don't do it rly dont know what it feels like.

and speaking of football: we got the **** beat out of us yesterday. i believe it was 67-0. pathetic. but its just the same old song and dance. i was out after a quarter and a half. trainer pulled me because i was getting frequent headaches when i got hit. i would just get stunned everytime. it would take me a while to get up. it's all precautions cuz of the concussion i had earlier on in the season

TheDarkShadow
09-18-2009, 07:27 PM
"i can't believe noone noticed. half the day today (at home and school) i walked around without my wristband." this is the reason i thought it was for attention.

bigred76
09-18-2009, 08:47 PM
PBKid, what's your first name? I feel odd calling you "kid" every time I talk to you.

Cutting is not the best stress relief out there. There are plenty of other, non-scarring, non-damaging options available to you that don't even cost that much money. Cutting is stupid, and you really should stop it. I know, it's not what you want to hear, but it's what everything's going to boil down to, and someone's going to have to say it. You were doing so well, and all it took you to go back to it was your parents putting their foot down on eye liner. Doesn't that just sound silly to you? It sure does to me.

You need to learn to relax. Lay back, close your eyes, and take deep breaths. Really, really, deep breaths, not just the kind that most people do. Purse your lips and breath in until you can't breath in anymore. Then breath out slowly, as slowly as you can. Repeat that until you feel relaxed.

Find a stress ball, they really do work. Just squeeze it until you feel your anger and stress go away. Another alternative is a ball that bounces, doesn't matter what size. Bounce it off of something that won't make too much noise.

If neither of those work, find something else that works for you besides cutting. There are so many great resources available to you in this modern day. You don't need pills to feel better. You already know this, but you are perfectly fine as an individual. People may not understand you, but that is their flaw, not your own. Hold your head high. When the others grow some and realize that they're dum, they will notice you, and they will learn to respect you.

paintballkid0206
09-20-2009, 09:17 AM
"i can't believe noone noticed. half the day today (at home and school) i walked around without my wristband." this is the reason i thought it was for attention.

no, i was simply pointing that out, sorry.

PBKid, what's your first name? I feel odd calling you "kid" every time I talk to you.

Cutting is not the best stress relief out there. There are plenty of other, non-scarring, non-damaging options available to you that don't even cost that much money. Cutting is stupid, and you really should stop it. I know, it's not what you want to hear, but it's what everything's going to boil down to, and someone's going to have to say it. You were doing so well, and all it took you to go back to it was your parents putting their foot down on eye liner. Doesn't that just sound silly to you? It sure does to me.

You need to learn to relax. Lay back, close your eyes, and take deep breaths. Really, really, deep breaths, not just the kind that most people do. Purse your lips and breath in until you can't breath in anymore. Then breath out slowly, as slowly as you can. Repeat that until you feel relaxed.

Find a stress ball, they really do work. Just squeeze it until you feel your anger and stress go away. Another alternative is a ball that bounces, doesn't matter what size. Bounce it off of something that won't make too much noise.

If neither of those work, find something else that works for you besides cutting. There are so many great resources available to you in this modern day. You don't need pills to feel better. You already know this, but you are perfectly fine as an individual. People may not understand you, but that is their flaw, not your own. Hold your head high. When the others grow some and realize that they're dum, they will notice you, and they will learn to respect you.

My name's Kyle. and the reason i started cutting again is not just because my parents punished me. it just seems like everything is going downhill right now. i'm so stressed, so mad, so sad, all at the same time. It seems like nothing is going right. i really don't know how to put it. it's kinda hard to describe how i feel. thanks for your help, Tim. I just don't know what to do.. and i don't know what to say. to anything. ugh..

bigred76
09-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Well, Kyle (I'll remember your name, just you watch!), what do you really enjoy doing? Besides paintball, what really turns your crank?

paintballkid0206
09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
paintball is definately my favorite, but i dont have a job so i cant. :( but other than paintball, i like football, but lately that has been p***ing me off. and there's drawing. i've been doing alot that more lately. and my music. i love to play my guitars, but i'm not rly any good. so i dont play as often .

RSX99
09-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Everyone has to start somewhere. Just keep practicing and you'll be rocking out before you know it.

bigred76
09-22-2009, 12:54 AM
That's just what I was thinking. The best bet for you is to focus on something else. In this case, focus on getting better at guitar. Find some tab music or some sheet music (whatever you know) in the beginner category. Move on up once you conquer that to more and more advanced songs. Even if you aren't that great, if you feel down or upset you can focus on getting better. Of course, don't pick an insanely hard song just because it sounds dope, you don't want to discourage yourself. Just start off easy and take it at your own pace.

paintballkid0206
09-22-2009, 04:13 AM
yeah, that's where i figured you were going with that. I plan on dropping Wrestling this winter so i can get a break. but really, i don't have time for guitar, or anything other than football and homework, during football season.

xsvly-fat
09-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Been really busy lately... Blah.

EDIT: SOC is dead.

Kyle, my best adivice about the cutting would be to stay busy. Hang out with friends, get a job after school (also a good way to meet people) or you could spend time with your pastor or youth pastor, my youth pastor is a really good friend of mine and he helps me with alot of stuff.

paintballkid0206
09-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Kyle, my best adivice about the cutting would be to stay busy. Hang out with friends, get a job after school (also a good way to meet people) or you could spend time with your pastor or youth pastor, my youth pastor is a really good friend of mine and he helps me with alot of stuff.

My pastor is actually who i see for counseling. well, used to see.

on thursday, JV lost. again. it was like 55-18 or somethin. the other team was terrible, too. i didnt play. and im questionable for the next game. varsity actuall won tonight, tho. just broke a 17 game losing streak. i think they will be 1-8 this year. its sad that im happy about that.
I basically lost someone i love last night. we got talking and she found out about me cutting, i cant lie to her, and she got really mad and... yeah. that really didnt help me...

wow. i need to stop posting here. every other post is mine... i complain too much.

xsvly-fat
09-25-2009, 08:46 PM
My pastor is actually who i see for counseling. well, used to.
I basically lost someone i love last night. we got talking and she found out about me cutting, i cant lie to her, and she got really mad and... yeah. that really didnt help me...

wow. i need to stop posting here. every other post is mine... i complain too much.

I almost lost one of my best friends, we stopped talking for about a month and I finally said I was sorry and now we're okay friends again. I would tell her that your friendship means to much to just throw away and try to make up. You could even ask her for help with cutting? Don't worry about complaining, everyone goes through crappy times in their life.

To make it legit, I gotta work at 1 am and 6 am ha.

paintballkid0206
09-26-2009, 06:03 PM
yeah, i was planning on talking to her tomorrow. i gave her today to cool off a little bit...

and i'm basically ****ed for church tomorro. went shopping today and got a nice button-down SHORT SLEEVED dress shirt. well that was stupid. its not like i can wear my wristband in church... and the only stuff i have thats close enough to cover up doesnt hide it very well.

bigred76
09-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Go work on a paintball gun. Have an "accident" (don't hurt yourself) in your wrist area and wrap gauze over it to cover it. Or, wear a wrist guard and say your wrist was giving you issues from practice or something else. Or... leave it be. God says he is the ultimate Judge, and that we shouldn't judge others (even though we as humans tend to, that's besides the point). A church should not judge you and should accept you whether you be a drunk, a hipocrit, a cutter, an adulterer, etc etc etc.

paintballkid0206
09-27-2009, 05:42 PM
i wasnt worried about not being accepted by the church. i was worried about my mom or dad or brother seeing and having my mom start crying in church...

paintballkid0206
10-03-2009, 08:56 PM
i think i've hit rock bottom. and it was caused by nothing. i went to a movie with some friends tonight. Zombieland. i thought it was fine to go to, never expected any romance whatsoever. i try to avoid those movies. but i have terrible luck. cuz there's always a freaking love story mixed in... basically, it was a cheap shot. i feel like ****. i can barely think, i could barely pay attention to the rest of the movie, im shaking and im not cold, and sometimes its as if i cant breathe, or my breath comes very heavy, like ive been running... it's never been this bad...i dont want to talk to anyone but her. its been almost 6 months since we broke up. 4 months since i've seen her. but still it hurts this much.. i almost wish it was just a normal high school relationship. like the ones where you forget about the person a week after you've broken up...

dang... im messed up...

xsvly-fat
10-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Meh, that would be a hard one. A few people would tell you to move on and get another girl BUT the same thing could happen again. I would do everything to forget about her. What ever takes her off your mind do it as much as you can.

paintballkid0206
10-04-2009, 07:23 PM
i wish i could forget about her. i have honestly tried. but when i think about it, idk if i really want to. that thought actually scares me. and about the moving on, ive had 2 relationships since this girl, and i couldnt do it. it just wouldnt work. and i dont know if i could do another relationship, have another one fail. cuz thats inevitable..
I've thought about going back to my pastor. especially about what happened last night. for some reason, today, it popped into my head that it might have been a panic attack. i've never had one, so idk what its like. i did a little searching online about symptoms, but i still dont know...

bigred76
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Checking symptoms online is very different from having a doctor tell you.

Go into your Pastor if you feel that it's right. You will eventually get over this girl. Life will go on. You will find another. I chose to abstain in high-school from girls wasting my time and money, and yet towards the end of high-school I found the perfect one. We're still going strong after 2 1/2yrs. You just have to pick the right one and stick with it. At your age, however, immaturity comes into account and it ****s up every last attempt you make at a real relationship. Just stay off the "market," and find something else that you could use that time for. Write something, draw something, work on learning a new skill.

xsvly-fat
10-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Big Red said it. You will get over her and you will find a new girl.

RSX99
10-05-2009, 03:47 AM
This is a tough one to give advise for. When in high school, reality is mostly warped. School is the center of the universe. It's hard to see the "big picture". Also, no matter what advise is given, students tend to "know better". This is not an attack or flaming, just calling it as I see it.

All the advise given thus far is great. The best thing you can do for yourself is to occupy your mind and distance yourself from her or anything that reminds you of her.

Many go through a break up with "The One" in high school. Remember this, you will find another eventually. Another girl that will almost make you forget this one entirely. Just wait until college kid. It's akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

Paintball Freak
10-05-2009, 06:27 AM
Somebody needs to come rescue me from this crazy neighborhood I live in!! So here's a story for you.

Well my neighborhood consist of crazy neighbor that love their dogs more than their own souls. Once are neighbor shouted at us on the Fourth of July Party at our house at 10:12 PM exactly. She was like, "You kids quiet down over there! My DOGS are trying to sleep!" I was just like... What the hell? Piss of *****!
So those are one type of neighbors. The other type? Homo-Sexual. Hah, yeah, you read that right. Anyway, Homo-Sexual couples are actually extremely good neighbors, though I hate their choice of life-style, I learn to live in this present day, and do all I can to not offend them. They drive by and wave, I wave. They say "hi", I say "hi", ETC... There are, 2 pairs of male homo's, and one lesbian pair.
But recently, this one pair of homo's, which I have my suspicions that the one is a trans-sexual, did something outrageous. If it doesn't sound like a big deal to you, then it is only becuase you don't live 3 houses down from these creeps... Their names are Michael and Tracy. Sorry if any guy on here has the name Tracy, but last I checked, that's a ladies name. -_-
So I'm out walking with my brother and 2 of my close friends, (all guys), and those homo guys pass, they waved so we waved back. Then about 10 minutes or so later, they approach us in their vehicle again. This time they slow down to about 10 MPH, roll down their window, and start snapping pictures of all of us!? Then later down the road, they did the same to some 8 year neighbor boy and his 12 year old brother!

Like I said, if this doesn't said really weird to you, then your not the one who may possibly be the next rape victims of these creeps. IDK, I'm actually pretty scared. LMK what you guys think about all this...

RSX99
10-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Somebody needs to come rescue me from this crazy neighborhood I live in!! So here's a story for you.

Well my neighborhood consist of crazy neighbor that love their dogs more than their own souls. Once are neighbor shouted at us on the Fourth of July Party at our house at 10:12 PM exactly. She was like, "You kids quiet down over there! My DOGS are trying to sleep!" I was just like... What the hell? Piss of *****!
So those are one type of neighbors. The other type? Homo-Sexual. Hah, yeah, you read that right. Anyway, Homo-Sexual couples are actually extremely good neighbors, though I hate their choice of life-style, I learn to live in this present day, and do all I can to not offend them. They drive by and wave, I wave. They say "hi", I say "hi", ETC... There are, 2 pairs of male homo's, and one lesbian pair.
But recently, this one pair of homo's, which I have my suspicions that the one is a trans-sexual, did something outrageous. If it doesn't sound like a big deal to you, then it is only becuase you don't live 3 houses down from these creeps... Their names are Michael and Tracy. Sorry if any guy on here has the name Tracy, but last I checked, that's a ladies name. -_-
So I'm out walking with my brother and 2 of my close friends, (all guys), and those homo guys pass, they waved so we waved back. Then about 10 minutes or so later, they approach us in their vehicle again. This time they slow down to about 10 MPH, roll down their window, and start snapping pictures of all of us!? Then later down the road, they did the same to some 8 year neighbor boy and his 12 year old brother!

Like I said, if this doesn't said really weird to you, then your not the one who may possibly be the next rape victims of these creeps. IDK, I'm actually pretty scared. LMK what you guys think about all this...

Never hurts to file a police report.

Paintball Freak
10-05-2009, 07:17 AM
My parents are still contemplating what to do. For now, we do the regular. Lock all the doors, and nobody checks the mail alone...!

bigred76
10-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Report the suspicious activity to the police. They'll take it seriously.

DFSniper
10-05-2009, 02:50 PM
sounds like sexual harassment to me.

so my genius of a boss realized that one day of training wasnt enough for me to learn everything about my new job, so now i have to work 8-11 on my off days before i go to class at 12....

Paintball Freak
10-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Well, when I'm bored, I try to do some reconnaissance missions. Well, more like I just keep an eye on what they do at parts of the day. Where they go, what times. I'm actually keeping a log, it's going quite nicely actually. If anything else weird happens, I'm sure we will report it.

paintballkid0206
10-06-2009, 05:47 PM
in response to all the people who responded to my post: I'm going in to see my pastor tomorrow @ lunch..

@ PaintballFreak: I like the suggestion of going to the police.

bigred76
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Good to hear, Kyle.

TheDarkShadow
10-07-2009, 05:55 PM
grr, i have to take off work saturday for SATs again. then I have to take off the 24th for my sister's XC meet.... this is a pain in my financial ass, between this and fixing up my truck and saving up for a college car

DFSniper
10-07-2009, 08:18 PM
i think im getting sick.

paintballkid0206
10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
ive recently found out a hot senior girl (that i happen to like) likes me back, but i had to be stupid and make plans with that ex-gf that i always talk about. those plans involve us getting back together in about april when i get my license and staying single until then... why do i make promises? they always end up broken some way or another...

RSX99
10-09-2009, 05:05 AM
ive recently found out a hot senior girl (that i happen to like) likes me back, but i had to be stupid and make plans with that ex-gf that i always talk about. those plans involve us getting back together in about april when i get my license and staying single until then... why do i make promises? they always end up broken some way or another...

On and off again relationships aren't my cup of tea. I'd suggest trying out the hotter model :D

DFSniper
10-09-2009, 08:10 AM
lol

so, i spent 3/4 of yesterday in bed fighting off the flu. almost didnt make it through my classes (first week of class). and i left work early because of a splitting headache and sinuses started acting up.

slim and shady
10-09-2009, 05:20 PM
**** me some people just dont get it.

paintballkid0206
10-11-2009, 01:57 PM
homecoming dance was yesterday. it went alright except for the fact that i had panic attack after panic attack at our pre-dance party... and we lost our homecoming game 22-24 on friday.

xsvly-fat
10-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Hung out with my ex today for the first time since we broke up,we were still kinda friends but she was a total jerk to me today. I mean is it really that hard to just be friends...

TheDarkShadow
10-12-2009, 06:24 PM
my hours have been cut grr

paintballkid0206
10-23-2009, 08:03 PM
the Germans are leaving on tuesday. I'm going to miss Lisa :(
Football is over :)/:(
I'm going to majorly fail my history final

bigred76
10-23-2009, 08:40 PM
Kyle, if you need help with History, any one of us should be able to help you. We've all been in that position and can help you study for your finals if need be. Just review what's on your study sheet and get back to us in a new thread here in NPT with your questions that you don't understand.

bigred76
10-25-2009, 06:27 PM
I ****ing hurt like a ****ing little *****. Got shot like a mother ****er today. Yesterday, I got hit ONCE all ****ing day, just a bounce off my stomach. Got hit on each side of the head from <20ft away by people, and my right ear is still ringing.

paintballkid0206
10-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Kyle, if you need help with History, any one of us should be able to help you. We've all been in that position and can help you study for your finals if need be. Just review what's on your study sheet and get back to us in a new thread here in NPT with your questions that you don't understand.

It was a project on iMovie and 2 papers. its all done with now. i dont think i did terribly bad. i know i'm going to pass the class. if i get a 0 on the final, i have an A+ in the class now, i will still get by with about a B.

TheDarkShadow
10-29-2009, 06:44 PM
paintball is getting pushed more and more out of my life, a lack of funds, time, and friends to play with. I do not like this

xsvly-fat
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Same here I haven't played for almost 2 months... And I shipped my DMC out last Friday (or something like that) and the guy isn't even replying to my PMs now. I know it isn't even a week but he can atleast tell me whats up.

TheDarkShadow
10-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I haven't played since may

DFSniper
10-30-2009, 06:56 PM
havent played since june...

mrpurplehawk
10-31-2009, 10:19 AM
i-****ing-hate-this.....my-parents-are-all-like...you-cant-go-to-the-paintball-field...you-have-to-watch-your-nephew....im-like-OMG-you-tell-me-NOW-and-not-like-2-weeks-ago-when-you-SAID-I-could-go........then-i-have-to-watch-him-for-4-hours-longer-than-they-told-me...AND-I-DONT-EVEN-GET-PAID!!!!!!!

i-****ing-hate-my-parents

marvin-martian
10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
lulz

mrpurplehawk
10-31-2009, 10:37 AM
your mean :(

marvin-martian
10-31-2009, 10:40 AM
playing video games with your nephew sounds like a tough day

mrpurplehawk
10-31-2009, 10:46 AM
he is 1......and all he does is cry....he has been crying ALL day

buffblackbird2002
10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
1 year olds dont play video games

mrpurplehawk
10-31-2009, 11:03 AM
exactly....and i cant play my normal stuff anyways...my gold ran out on my RagetisticSniper account...but i had it set up over the 360 so when i canceled that and my gold ran out i have to set up another credit card on my 360 to get my account back for some reason it wont let me have silver on it anymore :( so im on a temp account with a free month of gold! (agroves713 for those who want to add me)

DFSniper
10-31-2009, 02:00 PM
i-****ing-hate-this.....my-parents-are-all-like...you-cant-go-to-the-paintball-field...you-have-to-watch-your-nephew....im-like-OMG-you-tell-me-NOW-and-not-like-2-weeks-ago-when-you-SAID-I-could-go........then-i-have-to-watch-him-for-4-hours-longer-than-they-told-me...AND-I-DONT-EVEN-GET-PAID!!!!!!!

i-****ing-hate-my-parents

shut up you whiny baby. youre getting a new gun.

xsvly-fat
10-31-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm so bored...

I got home an hour late last night and now I can't do anything tonight. Could be worse but still :(

paintballkid0206
11-01-2009, 08:18 AM
idk why, but friday night i took my razor blade and dulled and snapped it with a hammer... then i ended up breaking down later on that night, finding new ways to hurt myself... all the while i am talking to my best friend. she says its progress.. that even though i'm still hurting myself, i'm not cutting... but idk...

paintballkid0206
11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
preparing to tell my parents that i may need "real" help. and nervous about them meeting my senior girlfriend... who is 18... my dads a cop...

xsvly-fat
11-05-2009, 06:27 PM
That would be wierd... How old are you?

UKwithPride
11-05-2009, 10:43 PM
idk why, but friday night i took my razor blade and dulled and snapped it with a hammer... then i ended up breaking down later on that night, finding new ways to hurt myself... all the while i am talking to my best friend. she says its progress.. that even though i'm still hurting myself, i'm not cutting... but idk...

the fu..???
No offense but it seems you should be consulting professional help rather than raging on an internet forum.

xsvly-fat
11-07-2009, 04:26 AM
My boss changed the start time from 6 to 7 so I got up an hour early and realize I don't have to work for another hour. That really pisses me off...

DFSniper
11-07-2009, 04:56 AM
meh. it beats the alternative. having to be in at 5 instead of 6

bigred76
11-07-2009, 10:53 AM
preparing to tell my parents that i may need "real" help. and nervous about them meeting my senior girlfriend... who is 18... my dads a cop...

Pics or shens of said girlfriend. :dodgy:

I'm so tired... and there's no reason for it.

paintballkid0206
11-07-2009, 03:02 PM
im a sophomore, im almost 16. not quite there yet... but my dad met her and i met her parents. at the same time. in a public place. they had to be nice. lol. but her parents are cool, i got brownie points, so they like me :) and i think my dad is fine with my gf. :)

TheDarkShadow
11-08-2009, 06:38 AM
a girl friend that is more than 2 years older, I'm not putting you down or anything but that seems kinda funny to me

xsvly-fat
11-08-2009, 09:15 AM
meh. it beats the alternative. having to be in at 5 instead of 6

That was 3 months ago... Ha
im a sophomore, im almost 16. not quite there yet...

Eh, it's not that bad, kinda wierd that she's picking you up but hey atleast you don't have to waste gas money yet :p
a girl friend that is more than 2 years older, I'm not putting you down or anything but that seems kinda funny to me

I don't think it's to wierd, I can think of alot worse...

paintballkid0206
11-09-2009, 03:39 PM
the fu..???
No offense but it seems you should be consulting professional help rather than raging on an internet forum.

I will be, once i talk to my parents about it. i had a perfect chance to bring it up today, but its my dads birthday

it could be worse. but really, i bet you know quite a few married couples that are a couple years apart.

Eh, it's not that bad, kinda wierd that she's picking you up but hey atleast you don't have to waste gas money yet :p

I don't think it's to wierd, I can think of alot worse...

not yet :) but i get my temps thursday, license hopefully in may.
and yeah, it can be worse. this freshman girl in my art class got pregnant with her 21+ year old bf. now thatsbad.

DFSniper
11-09-2009, 04:12 PM
yes, but theres a big difference between being teenagers/in school and adults/out of school

bigred76
11-09-2009, 05:03 PM
You answer all of them yet ignore me... I feel valued Kyle. Thank you.

:bawling:

marvin-martian
11-09-2009, 05:10 PM
I can't ask this girl out because shes never alone =/ And I can't bring myself to pull her away =/ And the fact she pretty much only has guy friends is making me second guess =/

WWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

DFSniper
11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
cheer up emo kid!

:p <3 ya marv!

found out today that i have a cracked radiator. explains the puddles under my car.

paintballkid0206
11-09-2009, 06:50 PM
You answer all of them yet ignore me... I feel valued Kyle. Thank you.

:bawling:

im sorry Tim. i aknowledge (i cant even spell!) your post, but no pics. lol

I cant believe it took me all this time to realize this. I can't do anything right. Last term i couldnt even get an A in ART! i cant help my friend who texts me needing words of comfort and advice. i just ended up not knowing what to say eventually. fail. i try and try at everything and yet theres nothing i am good at. 2 concussions in football this year, could play, i let the team down. fail. curling coming up. auto-fail.
sorry again, guys. sorry for making this my own personal thread again. sorry for making you my temporary therapists till i find the balls to talk to my parents.. someone slap me the next time i post in this thread...

bigred76
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
If we didn't care we wouldn't respond, homie. ;)

Noone on this planet is perfect. Nothing ever happens perfectly. Don't look at the bad and sulk, look at the bad and learn from it. You can do better, you just need to figure out how to. As the quote in your signature says....

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up" -Vince Lombardi

Art sucks. That's an easy one. The best artists are dead. That should tell you something about their profession.

I suck at encouragement too. Just sack up, talk it out with them, and try to understand their point of view. Asking questions sometimes helps, but don't ask too many. You want to understand their situation and sympathize with them. That's what they typically want, afterall: someone on their side who understands what they're going through.

Football... it's damaging. It'll **** you up before you know what happened. Just relax, and understand that if you touch that ball you're going to get your **** canned. If you don't like that, but still want to play, try flag football. Sure, it's a little gay looking, but at least you don't get hurt too bad. Another alternative is Ultimate Frisbee.

For your parents... take them out to coffee or something (costs you less than $15 or so) and talk with them. Find someplace that you're comfortable in and just talk it out. They might get upset at you, or they might not. I'm going to bet they're going to be upset, simply because you haven't told them and they haven't seen the signs and acted on them. It's going to happen. Get it over with, get some help, and cheer up.

paintballkid0206
11-09-2009, 07:01 PM
...note to self, delete quote in sig, it makes u look like a real hypocrite.

DFSniper
11-09-2009, 07:05 PM
the key to overcoming failure: try, fail, try again. repeat until desired outcome is achieved.

bigred76
11-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Not always true, Sascha. That may be the case for most, but some just can't get it no matter how hard they try. Just look at Bush's mastery of public speaking for a prime example. :dodgy:

Sorry Kyle, I editted that post a bit further because I hit the "Post" button a bit too quick. Go back and read that if you haven't already.

paintballkid0206
11-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Tim, pm'd you.

UKwithPride
11-10-2009, 02:13 AM
Lol art, I barely passed that class. I was a senior in high school with a bunch of freshmans in art 1. Free grade ftw? But like I said, I barely passed haha.

To make legit: I has sore throat.

bigred76
11-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I have COD:MW2 but no 360 to play it on. This is asinine!

DFSniper
11-10-2009, 01:48 PM
bahahahahahahahahahahaha

TheDarkShadow
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I'm not sure what to do... This summer I talked to this girl that I like but I waited around too long and she started to go back out w her ex. last week she told me that this summer she liked me and I told her that I liked her during the summer too and that idk why I didnt ask her out. I also heard from a friend that their relationship is kinda rocky right now and that makes me think I have a chance. But there is also this other girl that likes me but I'm not that into her. I was going to go out w/ her and give her a chance. My question is, should I wait for the first girl and see if she breaks up w/ her boy friend or just go out w/ the 2nd girl?

xsvly-fat
11-10-2009, 06:51 PM
I'd wait. My friends dad got a divorce awhile back and met this lady who was really cool but was going through a divorce too so they decided to wait a little while and now he's going out with this lady who's a total jerk, I hate her. That's just my two cents, I'd give it a week or two.

TheRedBarron
11-10-2009, 07:51 PM
DFSniper 504
paintballkid0206 208
marvin-martian 206
bigred76 178
slim and shady 110
TheDarkShadow 91
xsvly-fat 91
durrell 83
UKwithPride 59
SpyderMan723 58
Ace24 55
Hoppy11 49
TheRedBarron 47
pntballer5634 44
Hossy 43
Moe 42
WhatThaSmurf 41
bamf-hacker 41

DF they are catching up :dodgy:

marvin-martian
11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
He has stopped complaining though, and started trying to help. A step in the right direction one might say.

paintballkid0206
11-11-2009, 02:47 PM
I have COD:MW2 but no 360 to play it on. This is asinine!

my friend was bragging about how he got it the other day. i wanna see if its any good. i might have to go over to his house sometime. and why would u buy the game w/o the system? lol

DFSniper 504
paintballkid0206 208
marvin-martian 206
bigred76 178
slim and shady 110
TheDarkShadow 91
xsvly-fat 91
durrell 83
UKwithPride 59
SpyderMan723 58
Ace24 55
Hoppy11 49
TheRedBarron 47
pntballer5634 44
Hossy 43
Moe 42
WhatThaSmurf 41
bamf-hacker 41

DF they are catching up :dodgy:

Well, if i don't change soon i will catch up to him... and i was waiting for a new one of thhese to come out. i was wondering where i stood. lol..

and my complaining for today: my dad is singing upstairs and i hear him like hes right next to me. i'm downstairs. lol.

but seriously now... i started crying last night thinking about graduation this year (my gf and best friend are leaving) and next year (90% of my other friends are leaving). i'm basically an honorary junior cuz most of my friends are a year (or 2) older.

bigred76
11-11-2009, 10:50 PM
My 360's RROD and needs to be sent into Microsoft for factory repair.

marvin-martian
11-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I really need to get out of the house, but chances are I will encounter at least three flooded roads if I go anywhere.

DFSniper
11-12-2009, 12:21 PM
thats what lift kits are for, lol!

paintballkid0206
11-12-2009, 06:49 PM
actually convinced my parents to let me go to Men's Choir today after school, and i had a lot of fun, but they may not let me go back. because they say i'm "too busy". its one night a week... and AFTER curling practice. and won't interfere with guitar practice... so why not??

DFSniper
11-13-2009, 07:40 PM
He has stopped complaining though, and started trying to help. A step in the right direction one might say.

you spoke too soon.

so im in my room with a fresh bowl of spaghettios when i see my roommates cat in my closet clawing her way UP my pb jersey. i turn around to get up and throw her out, and knock my entire bowl on the carpet! and the only thing i have to clean it with is car upholstry cleaner!

paintballkid0206
11-14-2009, 05:06 PM
i hate thursday night football. i forgot there was a game. i don't usually set my FF team til saturday night, so i left Jay Cutler in @ QB cuz Favre sat the bench last week cuz of his bye. so i forgot to switch them. Cutler scored me -4 points. Favre is gonna throw for 10 TDs... he's playing the Lions... and i'm 2-7 in the league with no chance at a playoff spot. maybe i'll win the suicide pool...

buffblackbird2002
11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
so, my wife buys me the new COD:MW2 XBOX360 console. awesome!!! well 4 days later it refuses to connect to xbox live and then refuses to go past the XBOX 360 welcome screen. in the middle of sessions of online play (when i can somehow get online) it cuts my game off and signs me out of XBOX live. WTF? and then when i come back a half hour later to let it cool down, as well as me cool down, i hit the power button on my TV and it refuses to come on now. so, my BRAND NEW XBOX and my BRAND NEW 42 inch LCD TV are forming a militia to forever torment me!!! Atleast i can play paintb...well they are closed for the winter, FML!!!!! %&$%^$^%#&%^#$^&%#^%^%#&

bigred76
11-15-2009, 10:31 PM
That ****ing sucks, BBB. I can sympathize with you.

buffblackbird2002
11-16-2009, 04:15 AM
well i fixed the tv with a little "push this button while holding this button while doing the hokey-pokey and calling your second cousin, thrice removed trick" and i tried turning on my xbox this morning and now it says i have no storage device. WTF is this 250 GB piece of plastic stuck to you? glad best buy will take this back and give me a new one.

slim and shady
11-19-2009, 06:21 PM
well to make a long story short ended up going to the doc. quiting smoking is no longer a choice its a have to. My lungs are pretty ****ed up. Doc said I still got a great chance of pulling out ok if I stop now. So I guess thats what I will do. Turns out the drinking isnt helping anything either, guess a guy cant have any bad habbits! so stop smoking now, wory about the drinking latter :p

not sure if this should go in flame section or happy theropy, I am afterall lucky they cought it when they did!

TheDarkShadow
11-22-2009, 06:35 AM
i hate essays

paintballkid0206
11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
i hate essays

i second that. i have one due on wednesday and its for world history and i don't learn anything in that class because the teacher sucks and doesnt teach us a dang thing. i stress out over that class more than any other.

TheDarkShadow
11-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Home on a saturday night. LAME

Paradox313
11-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Why do teenagers have to be soooo ****ing stupid, and convinced that they're in love with their loser, townie, literal druggie boyfriend, whom is apparently headed off to prison for six months. I do not know the conviction.
I think the relationship is around the 3 month mark.

DFSniper
11-29-2009, 08:02 PM
1 free week of WoW, which means 1 week of doing nothing but numbing my mind...

marvin-martian
11-29-2009, 08:05 PM
you arent numbing your mind. youre raising your INT!

DFSniper
11-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Lol I wish. But I do have 25.7% crit chance. :p

TheDarkShadow
12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm sick, I'm gonna fail my pre cal test tomorow, I have to read all of frankenstein in 2 weeks. I want this week to be over

marvin-martian
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Victoria Secret fashion show 'nuf said

my dad changed it =/

bigred76
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
The lady's car engine just blew another head gasket... second one in a year.... :(

marvin-martian
12-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Owl City / LIGHTS concert sold out already. 2 months out. So now I can't go and mack on lights. ==[[[[

DFSniper
12-04-2009, 07:06 PM
you know you just wanna listen to some owl city. lol

paintballkid0206
12-05-2009, 05:40 AM
talked to my parents about changing my schedule for 2nd semester. i want to drop my cpu class and gym and add choir. they werent pleased. i could tell by the look on my dads face. so i have a feeling that's not going to be good.
And again, im mad at my dad. He basically thinks i'm the normal teenage boy who just wants to go out and hav s** (didnt know if i shuld censor that word or not.... lol) all the time. He doesnt understand... 1) my girlfriend has a purity ring and feels very strongly about waiting til marriage. 2) I'm committed to waiting til i'm married. 3) I asked for a ring for xmas to show that commitment... and i dont feel comfortable talking to my parents about my feelings on this issue because we arent really too close..

bigred76
12-05-2009, 10:27 AM
S**? You mean "sex?" :p