PDA

View Full Version : Choices, Choices, Choices

shark
06-07-2007, 04:40 PM
I have a pilot acs right now w/clamping feedneck, jj, and dye stickies. Im looking at doing at least two more tournaments this summer along with some local woodsball games. I am trying to figure out what to do concerning my marker whether to keep it or by a new/used one.

Hossy
06-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Keep the ACS if there is no problems or anything unusual, if your just gonna be in a few tournaments...
If you get on a team and become more serious, then id think about getting a new gun

Theheroguy
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM
buy a used 2k5 timmy best bang fo buck otherwise keep the acs

Ace24
06-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Used 2k5 Timmy all the way. I love em. Would have one if I didn't want a Cyborg so bad.

bamf-hacker
06-08-2007, 04:34 AM
Buy a new PMR. You can get the new limited Ed. ones with metal parts so you wont need to replace anything.

And keep the ACS yo can use it as a loaner.

newkid
06-08-2007, 11:02 AM
i said keep it just cause your goin to do woodsball tourneys, but if you keep your ACS get a mid marker

Pfonix Monkey
06-14-2007, 11:42 AM
My Pilot works great now that it's broken in and modded a bit. Certainly well enough for mid level tourny/scenerio play and it's great for woods ball.
If your short on $ I would say to stick with what you have. If you have tons of loot laying around by all means go buy a thousand dollar gun.
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Spyders are not the best guns in the world but they are easy to work on and if you have any skill you can make them work for you. That's my two cents.