PDA

View Full Version : 05' 06'?

ttam13xlpb
06-07-2007, 07:38 AM
is there a difference at all in the 05 and 06 pilots?i know they are the exact same with the body and internals,but my pilot never had a back piece on it above the velocity adjuster like a friend of mine has on his.i thought both of our pilots were 05.people were saying that that piece broke off easily but mine never had one.could the 06's not of had this piece?basically im trying to figure out if there is a difference and if mine is 05 or 06.

thanks

pb34
06-07-2007, 11:51 AM
is there a difference at all in the 05 and 06 pilots?i know they are the exact same with the body and internals,but my pilot never had a back piece on it above the velocity adjuster like a friend of mine has on his.i thought both of our pilots were 05.people were saying that that piece broke off easily but mine never had one.could the 06's not of had this piece?basically im trying to figure out if there is a difference and if mine is 05 or 06.

thanks

I don't think they've made an '06 Pilot. They are still the same as the '05's. During the production in '05 they changed from having the top piece on the velocity adjuster to supplying one without it. Otherwise all of the Pilot Acs's are the same except for color.

ttam13xlpb
06-07-2007, 12:10 PM
ok thats what i thought