PDA

View Full Version : New stuff for me

timmyshoota
06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
I went on a little spending spree this past couple days. Bought a i3 Pro mask on saturday, threw my 06 Tribal strap on it since Dye straps are super ugly. Tonight I bought a new gun since I didn't have one. I was looking around for deals, and finally found something I liked brand new. Its a new limited edition PMR, with all metal parts. Only composite part is the frame. Comes with a clamping feedneck, metal eye covers, metal trigger and guard, metal bolt cap, 2 piece proto barrel, metal vert ASA and a proto bottomline ASA. Retail price = $500, I paid $339 through my sponsorship. I'm gonna throw a Tadao board in it in a few weeks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/DSC00672.jpg

Also, my team got our jerseys in last Friday. We got them through Animal, and I wouldn't suggest them. Lots of things messed up, but most people won't know other than us. We will be playing the remainder of the CFOA X-ball events, and possibly World Cup at the end of the year.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/DSC00673.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/DSC00674.jpg

shunut
06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Pretty sweet. The trigger looks kind of funny but maybe its just the angle of the camera.

...and, uh, "Ginger"?

Ace24
06-04-2007, 08:24 PM
First off, I love the team name... haha. Secondly, that is one sexy PMR.

...and last but not least... "Ginger"? Um what? Do share.

timmyshoota
06-04-2007, 08:42 PM
If you've seen the South Park episode you'd understand. I think I'm actually considered a daywalker, but ginger is better. I'm pale and red haired. Search it on youtube and see if you can find the clip.

Ace24
06-04-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm guessing you mean this episode (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCN2yRB0-8Q)

Too funny.

timmyshoota
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Yep, thats it.

HelpDeskHustler
06-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Rail is cool.... but you took all the glory out of my hard work of part swapping and just BOUGHT it like that :dodgy:

also on the note of gingers... did you see that ST article from england? its in the lock now but essentially these people were being terrorized by teenagers cuz they were all ginger.

btw are you allowed to disclose price paid? I thought that was a no-no...

bamf-hacker
06-05-2007, 05:42 AM
Very nice buddy... Me likey

Maxx-Damage
06-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Ive been looking at those PMR's on action village. Been wondering how much longer until someone on here bought one. Lucky for getting it that price. Have some fun with it.

kidonfire
06-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Is the PMR any heavier than a normal one since it's metal? I love the mask. I don't know, I just love white on masks.....

Hossy
06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
If you had Daywalker on the back it would make you from something like starwars.

So would then have a lazer PHEW PHEW :dodgy:

Ima Ginger......

HelpDeskHustler
06-05-2007, 12:11 PM
If you had Daywalker on the back it would make you from something like starwars.
you're thinking of SKYwalker... not DAYwalker

vikingshadow
06-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Is the PMR any heavier than a normal one since it's metal?

It's going to be a tiny bit heavier, not much though since the frame is still composite. Really, this is just a regular PMR with the pieces upgraded from the composite, basically everything everyone is upgrading anyways in one fell swoop. I'm digging the color combination better than my blue and black, that's for sure!

Looks good! Not a big fan of those masks, but love the white...

Muddytaco
06-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Am I the only one that finds it extremely funny that everybody is talking about the pmr when its usually meh for his marqs, egos and dm's?

on that note....

meh

(I really mean it this time, lol)

Oscum Guy
06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
that gat is cool. mask is awesome.

Maxx-Damage
06-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Am I the only one that finds it extremely funny that everybody is talking about the pmr when its usually meh for his marqs, egos and dm's?

on that note....

meh

Ur point? I think he scores a lil higher than meh though. Maybe pfft

newkid
06-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Ima Ginger......

so you have gingervitis lol

QAZ123
06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
We got them through Animal, and I wouldn't suggest them.

QFT. Sister team has them and had problems with getting things right. My team jersey I've taken and have had it resewn(sp?) twice already!

JB.

timmyshoota
06-05-2007, 06:43 PM

on that note....

meh

Lol. I'm glad you pointed that out. I agree, its a huge step down from what I'm used to, but I needed to financially. I wish I could of kept my DM7, but I made a smart move. This gun actually feels really really nice. If it shoots decent then I'll be very happy.

leed
06-06-2007, 12:20 AM
I mean... Tegger... DM7.. Tegger... DM7. What would you choose?

I3-Pros FTMFW. Although, I still prefer my Flex.

druid
06-06-2007, 01:27 AM
you're thinking of SKYwalker... not DAYwalker

DAYwalker is from the Wesley Snipes movie BLADE. His vampire character is also called the Daywalker....

HelpDeskHustler
06-06-2007, 02:18 AM
DAYwalker is from the Wesley Snipes movie BLADE. His vampire character is also called the Daywalker....
yup... good movie.

applesauce
06-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Lol. I'm glad you pointed that out. I agree, its a huge step down from what I'm used to, but I needed to financially. I wish I could of kept my DM7, but I made a smart move. This gun actually feels really really nice. If it shoots decent then I'll be very happy.

if you havent shot this thing yet, i think you'll be plenty surprised! i got a slightly used, slightly above stock (feed neck) for 300 and it works like a dream. i actually teared the first time i shot it.

Muddytaco
06-06-2007, 09:18 AM

I can see the move you made I am very close to cutting one lose to get a streetbike.

xSoulsx
06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
I like the PMR.. It looks awsome :D :D :D