PDA

View Full Version : HPA for mr1?

Sinsemillia
06-04-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm got a big ole air compressor and i'm looking into getting a hpa set-up to fill tanks...was wondering if the mr1 likes hpa? And if it does or dosent, are there ways to make it like it? New to paintball so a lil confused by the whole low pressure set-ups and what air works well with what (would i need to make the mr1 low pressure to reap the benefits of hpa?)...so any in-put on hpa on a mr1 would be great, THanks!:confused:

Ace24
06-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Nothing needed. Just hook the HPA tank up and you're ready to go.

NeedForSpeed
06-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Any marker works with HPA. It's not the same with Co2 but HPA should work great. It's way better then Co2. You're mr1 is a high pressure marker so make sure you have a high pressure hpa tank. To low of a pressure will starve a marker. If you ever decide to go lp though your high pressure tank will still work just fine.

ViperX
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Does your "big ole air compressor" output at least 3000 psi?

Funniest thing I ever heard was some kid going into the paintball shop asking if he could just fill his tank up with his craftsman air compressor, which by the way only outputs 150psi, not enough to even fire the marker correctly once.

SpyderFan
06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
i'm looking at buying an hpa tank (but that alot of money for someone without a job, like me) and my dad said could fill it with his air compressor. i laughed at him.