PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Leaking CO2

Ryu Hitokiri
06-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I got a Rodeo about 2 years ago and had a problem with it the first time which I solved using teflon tape. I had to tape the gauge to the vertical adatpter? Sorry I'm not good with parts. The problem now it sounds like it's leaking down the barrel like a deep hissing sound. Any suggestions?

pb34
06-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Easiest way to solve the problem would be completely strip the gun, replace all broken or worn o-rings, and oil all moving parts (bolt, striker, any o-rings) This will most likely fix your problem. You might also want to look at the cup seal. It is a little white part in front of the valve and if it is scratched can cause the gun to leak. If it looks scratched just replace it. Not only will this most likely fix the problem you'll also learn about the gun.

Kenny_McCormic
06-03-2007, 04:25 PM
put 3-5 drops of oil in your asa and gas up the gun fire it 20 times. are you cocking the gun before gasing it?

Ryu Hitokiri
06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
No we put CO2 in it before we cocked it. I'll try what pb34 said, I'll have to buy that stuff at ****'s I guess.

pb34
06-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah you can buy the gun oil at ****s. Its always a good idea to strip the gun every time you play or so.