PDA

View Full Version : need empire B manuel...or just tell me how to change settings

Muddytaco
06-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Ok i thought i saw this not to long ago on here but my search is turning up nothing.

Need to know how to adjust settings on empire b board, I think the sound setting is to high for my dm6 b/c it is skipping.

MR2 Woodsballer
06-03-2007, 03:12 PM
http://www.empirepaintball.com/html/pdfs/reloaderb_manual.pdf

Hob Hayward
06-03-2007, 03:25 PM
The thread you were looking for: http://spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10840

Copied from that thread:

Yeah, I've got the instructions.

Press to turn on the loader, quickly press and hold the button while the light goes green. This should turn the LED red for around a second.

First the LED will flash green the number setting the motor speed is (1 slowest-6 fastest)

Second the LED will flash orange the number setting the microphone is at (1 least sensitive-6 most sensative)

Third the LED will flash red to indicate spring tension monitoring (1-on 2-off)

Fourthly the green led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change speed- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in green the new setting.

Fifthly the orange led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change sensitivity- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in orange the new setting.

Sixth the red led will come on for 1 second - hold during this flash if you want to change speed- it will go red, and you press the button the number of times you want (it resets to 1 when you enter this mode). Then the LED will flash in red the new setting.

The loader will turn off at this point.

Keep in mind that a higher microphone sensitivity will drain batteries faster, so make it as low as possible while it still detects your marker firing.

Tension monitoring will prevent the motor from turning if it detects that it can't (ball jam or the like, to prevent it from crushing balls.

MR2 Woodsballer
06-03-2007, 03:31 PM
He only has a B1 he has to upgrade the board

vikingshadow
06-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Reloader B is much simpler...

Turn on the loader and when the light goes green, press and hold button for a short amount of time until led turns red.

Press the button the number of times you want to set the loader for (1 for slowest and 3 for fastest.)

Give the loader a second and it will flash the number of times you set it for, first in red, then in green.

You're finished!

Ace24
06-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Hehe. I asked it not too long ago.