PDA

View Full Version : Semi Mode Acts Like Auto Mode

spyderman99
06-02-2007, 11:14 PM
On my Pilot ACS, I pull the trigger once in the single shot mode (semi), and the gun sometimes fires 3-4 more shots like auto mode. It does not seem to do it without the air.
What is going on?
Is the switch bouncing?

fwgericke
06-03-2007, 02:18 AM
That sounds like bounce to me, how close is your trigger adjusted to your microswitch, if its really close, move it a bit further back, this should help the problem, if its still bouncing, have you chronoed your marker?, if its shooting too hot there will be a lot more kick than there should be which would increase the bounce too.

and one more thing, make sure your travel after you have activated the microswitch is not too little otherwise it will also promote bouncing.

Hope this helps

Good Luck!!

NeedForSpeed
06-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Yea, check your trigger. Ha, one time my trigger was so close to the switch and so lose that when I moved the gun it would fire. If I shook it just a little it shot like 6-7 balls. That sucked. I had to hold it down when not firing a few games untill I could take a break to fix it.

weitjosh
06-03-2007, 04:47 PM
yea, i had my trigger adj. so tight once, that the kick of the gun made it fire 2-3 more times haha

spyderman99
06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Re-adjusted the screw on the trigger like you guys said, and it's now fixed. Thanks!