View Full Version : Remote loaders ..... HELP !!

06-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Man, I have gone stupid or something ??

Seen under barrel electric ball feed/loaders in pictures :confused:

But cannot for the life of me find any thing on-line being sold.

** What I am looking for are the front or alongside loaders that use a piece of tubing to connect to feed neck.

HELP please :crazy:

06-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Warp feed or Q loader is what you are looking for, try a www.froogle.com search for that.

06-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Q-loader was it :D

Thank you !!