PDA

View Full Version : Prototype Foregrip Pictures

cyberthrasher_706
06-01-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm working on designing my foregrip that I need due to my extremely long arms so I did some photoshopping to see how it looks. I'm not sure about the voodoo stock on the back but I think it looks cool if it really works. I need your opinions on how the foregrip looks though. I'm thinking I'm going to figure out some sort of clamp to go over the top of the barrel so it's out far enough and I can put it on any different barrels. Let me know what you think.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q30/mkmewes/MR1_ProtoW_Voodoo.jpg

Taillo
06-01-2007, 05:58 PM
If you are up to build the foregrip yourself, why dont you make a stock to match it? it would be great. (Even if it makes a batman look) hehe.

Ace24
06-01-2007, 09:15 PM
They have foregrips already that clamp on the barrel.

cyberthrasher_706
06-02-2007, 11:53 AM
They have foregrips already that clamp on the barrel.
Really? Where at? I haven't been able to find any that don't cost a fortune and that look good. I didn't even realize it had a batman look to it, that won't do. I could make some adjustments to it so that doesn't happen. That's why I asked. It was the best of the one's I drew. I really like that voodoo stock though so I need to do some more research on it.:D

Taillo
06-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Check those barrel mount: http://rap4.com/paintball/os/mounts-rails-barrel-mount-c-22_236_359.html
(the first mounts that come to mind)

kbonnell
06-03-2007, 10:41 AM
See if you can find a forward assist handle for a shotgun. it might work. Or even the type that attach to an M-4 assult rifle. Try looking for stuff that they use for real guns and you can get the idea

cyberthrasher_706
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I think I found what I'm looking for. I'm gonna use a barrel mount from rap4 and probably find a cheaper folding foregrip to attach to it. It's funny how you never see some things until after you ask where to find it. I'm finding them all over the place now. I'll post pics once I get my barrel and everything. Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna go research that voodoo now.